Author Topic: New Releases-September 21st 2019  (Read 22044 times)

Offline Chrystal Wynd

• Welcome to Chrystal Heights
    • Welcome to Chrystal Heights
Re: New Releases-September 21st 2019
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2019, 04:25:52 pm »
CW, I loved the sequel to Office Space! I always wondered what happened to Lady Gaja... here’s hoping we find out within the next decade  :grin:

Lol! Thank you, Jmichaels.
I also post stories under the writing name of "Dark Wynd".

My website: www.chrystalwynd.com
My Tumblr: //chrystalwynd.tumblr.com/
I am on BDSMLR dot com as 'Chrystal Wynd' also.

Offline MetaBob

• "Said it's old but it's good"
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2019, 06:49:04 pm »
mr potestas,

My synopsis for Armageddon Archives is a bit wonky, too. In my case, I simply forgot to have one in my email to Simon!

Simon replied to my request and changed the story description. Thank you, Simon! It's now, as originally intended:

Lust, love, and renewal on the Pacific Crest Trail.

Best to all.
My stories on Smashwords, EMCSA, and Literotica. Also, my Goodreads blog.

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2019, 07:30:12 pm »
I probably would not have read The Bovide Bus if not for the reviews I saw from others here. The title and tags of course hinting of it being a hucow story, which isn't generally my thing, though I wouldn't say I'm against it either. That said, I understand why the story was praised, and am happy to do so myself. Really enjoyed just about every aspect of it. Wonderfully written, and leaves me wondering just where this bus might be headed! I could always use a break from work. *wink wink*

Got in two shorter stories today, starting with Kidnapping by Tentacle. I think I would have preferred the MC to be a bit more drawn out, a bit more resistance from the main character, but I did enjoy the complete discard of self at the end. Not bad, if you're looking for a quickie.

Last story for today was Seeing Things Through a New Lens. It's almost a shame that I don't have problems with my vision... not that Dr. Vale would bother with me, likely. Really clever use of the image... reading... things. Not sure what they're called. Really hoping for a sequel, cuz I'm certainly a sucker for betrayal! I'm sure Gabby would look great in those glasses!

Still quite a few more to get to, but I'm trying to pace myself for now.

Offline mr potestas

• Embrace our journeys into passion
    • The Realms of Mr. Potestas
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2019, 07:45:59 pm »
mr potestas,

My synopsis for Armageddon Archives is a bit wonky, too. In my case, I simply forgot to have one in my email to Simon!

Simon replied to my request and changed the story description. Thank you, Simon! It's now, as originally intended:

Lust, love, and renewal on the Pacific Crest Trail.

Best to all.

Yeah, fixed mine, too. To be fair, I just forgot to send him a synopsis. His make-shift one was honestly not that bad  :)

Offline CNP

• Nearly All Things Lactation Erotica
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2019, 09:02:42 pm »
The Bovide Bus by Screw-Ball_Rancher was exceptional!

Very well written in addition to hitting my buttons! Especially for their first on mcstories! I wanted to send an email to the author about it - but the don't appear to have an en email linked.

So - here's hoping the author at least finds this and gives us a nice second part!

Also - thanks for the praise Charles Wallace! I am very much looking forward to your next piece as well or your next segment of Bookworms!

Offline MetaBob

• "Said it's old but it's good"
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2019, 12:29:24 am »
To be fair, I just forgot to send him a synopsis. His make-shift one was honestly not that bad  :)
Simon does a wonderful job.
My stories on Smashwords, EMCSA, and Literotica. Also, my Goodreads blog.

Offline SB

• Simple Being
    • Spell... B-O-U-N-D
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2019, 05:32:42 pm »
S.B.'s Corruption Games surprised me as I expected it to be a one-off story of probably my favorite hypnotist of his. But Alexandra is at it again, and though a lot of this seemed like a planning chapter, how the General and male support on her team reacted to her was always nice. Can't wait to see more Alexandra, and how she might have to square off against someone formidable soon.

Glad you were surprised in a positive way and I'm sure you know where Melvin Chandler came from, right? The story is up to  Chapter 5 elsewhere (hint: it's my Patreon feed  :angel:) and yeah, there's a major hypnotic conspiray going on which will be unleashed soon. Please look forward to it and thanks again for the kind words.
Visit my personal website - Spell... B-O-U-N-D.

Like my work? Support my Patreon

Check out my Amazon page or my Smashwords page.

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2019, 08:19:17 pm »
Got a few more stories in today. Starting with The Girls of Sleep, I don't really read many stories that have a cheeky kind of fun about the way they're told. It was rather refreshing, with the narrator seeming to have their own voice at times. Enjoyable short, and hope to see the next chapter this coming weekend. I've heard good things all around regarding the NCU, so maybe some day I'll find the time to check out the other chapters.

Next up, looks like Naked In Front Of The Computer. Jukebox definitely has a trusted level of quality with his writing skill. The story was wonderfully told. While enjoyable, it's just not the type of story that really grips me. I'm sure the audience it's written for will love it, though.

On The Cards is, well... a Chrysostomon story through and through. Let's just say the story gets straight to the point, and leave it at that.

And I finished up the night with Sovereign. I think I preferred the first chapter a bit more. The story was enjoyable, I think I just wished there was a bit more to it. Would have been nice to see things play out a bit more between the two characters. Maybe a bit more resistance from Giu. Not sure how I feel about Alessa's revelation near the end. Put a bit of a sour note on the story. Hard to tell if there's going to be more or not. It's implied that there's more that could happen, but it also felt rather concluded in a sense. Still glad to have read it, but like I said, the first chapter is more my style.

So many stories this week, with a couple more that caught my eye. Rather astounding, as this is more than I usually ever end up reading already.

Offline Lycanthrope

• Lycanthrope at ASSTR
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2019, 11:16:40 am »
Was posting a whole 14 chapter story at once too much?
This person writes romantic MC-themed erotica.
This person writes erotic MC-themed romance.
Wait... what?!?

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2019, 11:56:30 am »

Contextually, with the size of the chapters it's probably not that bad. In general though I would advise against it.
If I'm reading the implication of your question correctly, I can't speak for others, but I never got into the Master PC series.

Offline BethanyP

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2019, 02:49:50 pm »

I haven't read the story you're probably asking about, but from a reader's perspective I'd never complain about getting the whole story at once.  However, from the perspective of a writer who understandably would like to have their stories seen and remembered, one or (depending on the length) two chapters a week creates a lot more intensity and anticipation, and keeps an already good story in peoples' minds and makes it linger there.  (Trust me on that, and there are a couple of really good examples of this!)  Long breaks between postings probably leads to people mentally wandering away, at least it would for me.  Those are my thoughts, for what they're worth. 

Offline Writer345

• Life is too important to take seriously.
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2019, 05:21:14 pm »

I did something similar when I posted my first story to EMCSA...  I was advised to take it down and to re-post it at the rate of a chapter per week... 

I am very glad that I did as I received very favourable reviews of the chapters after  being largely ignored when the whole story was up.
Far away is close at hand in images of elsewhere.

er, has anyone seen my TARDIS?

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2019, 06:33:54 pm »
*Takes deep breath*

This week's installment of Algorithm was huge- in part because it's the first time I spelled "algorithm" correctly on the first go, but also because HOLY COW PLOT POINTS GALORE. I'm reminded a bit of Carefully Random's other great story, The Mask Becomes You, in that we have a character who is asked to choose between two less-than-ideal scenarios. Meanwhile, further plot development happens elsewhere in town. One of the things I like about this story is that the large cast allows for a lot of balls to be put into the air at once, and this chapter is an outstanding and fun example of that. And I hear that there's a new chapter coming on Saturday! Yay!

I've been cautiously approaching each new chapter of Blizzard. I love the story, but I always fear for the characters, in a way I really haven't felt since reading CerebusOne's Blood Sport. This is because Redsliver does such a wonderful job making you care about each and every main character in the story. I'm on Team Gene, too!

Oh, and:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I didn't comment on The Girls of S.L.E.E.P. last week, but I should have, because I'm really enjoying it. It's a bit like The Avengers of the New Chicagoverse, with characters from different Sleepy Hypnotizes stories all coming together for some fun and sexy hypnosis adventures. Bring on Number Two!

Finally, Wildwood continues to build an interesting mystery as our heroes try to rescue one victim while the lovely Agent Washington risks getting turned into another one. Lots of twists and turns and hot mind control to be had here.

Offline Redsliver

• He just laughed...
    • My Patreon
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2019, 11:12:30 am »
I've been cautiously approaching each new chapter of Blizzard. I love the story, but I always fear for the characters, in a way I really haven't felt since reading CerebusOne's Blood Sport. This is because Redsliver does such a wonderful job making you care about each and every main character in the story. I'm on Team Gene, too!

Oh, and:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Normally I'm most pleased when someone says I made them laugh but this is the first time I've been ecstatic over making someone fear! Thank you so much!

Offline InLeaves

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2019, 02:20:02 pm »
And I finished up the night with Sovereign. I think I preferred the first chapter a bit more. The story was enjoyable, I think I just wished there was a bit more to it. Would have been nice to see things play out a bit more between the two characters. Maybe a bit more resistance from Giu. Not sure how I feel about Alessa's revelation near the end. Put a bit of a sour note on the story. Hard to tell if there's going to be more or not. It's implied that there's more that could happen, but it also felt rather concluded in a sense. Still glad to have read it, but like I said, the first chapter is more my style.

Thanks for reading it, and the good news is, a third part absolutely is in the work. The bad news is, with the week I've had there is absolutely zero chance it'll make it for next update. Really sorry !

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2019, 06:12:28 pm »
Due to complications with his occupation, and the limitations of a firewall he can't get around, I have been tasked by Carefully Random to smuggle stories through fire and flame for his weekly MC fix. He has also asked me to share with you all, despite me assuming the burden of angering the firelord at the wall, his thoughts on what he has read.

He has very much enjoyed Hostel, Sitting Naked In Front of the Computer (the story, though maybe the act as well), and The Girls of SLEEP. In particular, and I quote: "Hostel is killing it right now."

I will gladly relay any responses anyone has, either to this, or to his story, for as long as my tired, slightly-charred body can endure. That is all. [wax-seal-here]

Offline mr potestas

• Embrace our journeys into passion
    • The Realms of Mr. Potestas
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2019, 07:51:00 pm »
Ashley (mc ma) (1 new chapter)  by Blue Collar Girl
Ashley discovers a pile of goo in her home.

I must admit this is becoming reminiscent of the recently completed head trip of a show Legion, which discussed the issues of memory alteration and point of view. Ashley is changing little by little, but the apparent parasite is controlling her awareness of that. We are already at the point where it is starting to become difficult to discern between what the parasite is making her and who she technically is. Again, highly reminiscent of Legion, the hero and villain practically neither at the end from how they actively affected either other. I doubt this will end the same way, but things are moving alone in enticing ways.

Offline bluecollargirl

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2019, 08:34:07 pm »
Ashley (mc ma) (1 new chapter)  by Blue Collar Girl
Ashley discovers a pile of goo in her home.

I must admit this is becoming reminiscent of the recently completed head trip of a show Legion, which discussed the issues of memory alteration and point of view. Ashley is changing little by little, but the apparent parasite is controlling her awareness of that. We are already at the point where it is starting to become difficult to discern between what the parasite is making her and who she technically is. Again, highly reminiscent of Legion, the hero and villain practically neither at the end from how they actively affected either other. I doubt this will end the same way, but things are moving alone in enticing ways.

I...don't know what to say, other than that I'm completely flattered by the comparison. Definitely not my (conscious) intention, and I haven't watched Season 3 yet, but Legion is one of my absolute favorite shows. Thank you so much!

Offline zapped13

• Must - go - to- the- light
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2019, 09:38:08 pm »

Remainders (mc ff sf) (1 new chapter)  by the hungry ghost
Women find themselves trapped by a weird and mysterious force that seems to control their minds and bodies by putting them together in positions and groupings ideal for storage.

...Been waiting on the return of Remainders forever. I wouldn't consider myself to be a particularly religious person, but thank you Jesus!!!

Offline Fortunato

« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2019, 08:25:25 am »
Another thumbs up for The Bovide Bus. I'm always a sucker for more physical transformations to go with the hucow subgenre, but this story's relentless focus on the mental downgrade makes it a winner without adding horns and a tail.

-Fortunato
For the love of God, Montresor!

Kinks
Mind control, feet, shoes, maids (especially with outrageous French accents), race changes (especially with any dodgy accents), transformations, total identity losses, reluctance/resistance, humiliation, IQ loss, dehumanization, stuck costumes/uniforms/clothes, and forced servitude.

Offline Lycanthrope

• Lycanthrope at ASSTR
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2019, 12:15:26 am »
Wait... what?!?

Offline wizzy

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2019, 01:28:31 am »
The Ultimate Hypnotist: A Master PC Story anyone?
I'm not really a writer, but I would merge some of the chapters. It also seems heavy on the technical details and light on characterisation.

Offline Lycanthrope

• Lycanthrope at ASSTR
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2019, 10:16:09 pm »
The Ultimate Hypnotist: A Master PC Story anyone?
I'm not really a writer, but I would merge some of the chapters. It also seems heavy on the technical details and light on characterisation.

Thanks for the read and the suggestions, Wizzy!
Wait... what?!?