Author Topic: New Releases-Saturday June 15th 2019  (Read 17533 times)

Offline ElmerFudd

• I'm a Lama!
New Releases-Saturday June 15th 2019
« on: June 15, 2019, 12:30:37 pm »
It's up!

(NOTE: You can QUOTE this posting, and then copy each set of <Title, Link, Tags, Colors and Description> in one chunk, for use in your review postings here)

You can now download the BBCode version of the What’s New page at https://mcstories.com/WhatsNew.txt

Advanced Cognition (mc ff) (new)  by HypnoticHarlequin
Ira’s mech gets fitted with an AI co-pilot. Unfortunatly it wants to do more than just help her fly.

Ashes (mc mf ff md) (2 new chapters)  by Blackie
The family raised him not to use his ability on those without the ability. The world isn’t supposed to know the family exists. Or families. When he uses it to defend himself and is seen without knowing who it was, his world turns upside down on him.

Asking For Trouble (mc ff mf fd hm) (new)  by softi
After a conversation with her friend Heidi, Jenn wants to experience orgasms like her thralls do.

Binding Rings (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by Sidia
A chance discovery changes a young man’s life—and not always for the better.

Blood Trails (mc mf md) (new)  by Chrysostomon
A father and son pair of vampires go on a spree.

The Body Stocking (mc ft) (1 new chapter)  by Gettoman
Clair puts on a body stocking that she loves so much she never wants to take it off.

But I Don’t Really Want This (mc mf md fd gr hm ex) (1 new chapter)  by Pomelo
Will and Nicole find their relationship changing again in at first subtle and then not-so-subtle ways.

Chocolate Milk (me-chan) (mc mf fd ft la) (new)  by me-chan
A prankster exploits her acquaintance’s favorite drink.

Contracted: Antigone Stein (mc mf md) (new)  by TheWeaver
A male assistant with a horrible lady boss gains complete power over her through a handy-dandy Weaver contract.

Creamer (mc mf md in la) (new)  by Extantelan
A brilliant young scientist creates a substance capable of allowing him the means to achieve his darkest desires.

Crossings (mc mf fd ft) (1 new chapter)  by MɛtaBob
Memory and reason restored, a man mastering magic journeys to new destinations, encountering ever more irresistible women.

Dawg Days Again (mc) (new)  by Anonymous-046
Dawg changes people from vibrant successful geniuses into dumb ognroant sex beasts and they love it.

Deep Undercover (mc mf md fd) (4 new chapters)  by 321
Paul is a private eye who dabbles in hypnosis. Cassie is his beautiful client. But there’s more to their relationship—and their case—than meets the eye.

The Device (Chrysostomon) (mc mf ff md in) (new)  by Chrysostomon
Ted is a loser who is still living at home with his mother. After he is fired, he invents a mind-control device and gets revenge.

Dick Picture Perfect (mc mf ff) (1 new chapter)  by Redsliver
Will sends a dick pic to a girl, knowing that she would hate it. But it turns out that every woman who sees that picture needs more of it.

Exposed (mc mf ff md fd) (1 new chapter)  by Greyscribbler
Christine has to deal with an urge she’s never felt before.

Fission (mc mf ff md in) (new)  by Extantelan
A powerful attorney and dedicated family man discovers that life is not what it seems to be in his happy home.

Fit to Serve (mc mf md ma ft) (1 new chapter)  by Fortunato
Jay gets his girlfriend a maid’s outfit for Christmas, just like the one that Tyrone got his wife.

The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle (mc mf fd) (1 new chapter)  by Argos
A continued look at the marriage of Elle and her hypnotically enslaved husband Louis.

Greek Goddess (mc ff) (new)  by Atte. Akisa
Two women are hypnotized and are taught to worship their Goddess.

Hierarchy of Needs (mc mf md in ex) (1 new chapter)  by Pan
Behind a small door in Jacob’s house, there’s four filing cabinets—one for each member of his family.

Hostel (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by 321
Rebecca’s trip to Berlin takes an interesting turn.

In a Glance (mc ff cb ds ex) (1 new chapter)  by Madam Kistulot
Heart learns what it means to be a part of Chronos, and learns more about herself thanks to an appointment with The Lady.

Level Ten (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by Pan
Lisa’s brother learns that she’s extremely susceptible to being hypnotized. Can he resist the temptations this discovery offers?

Lighthouse (mc mf md) (new)  by Quiet Hypnotist
A lonely retreat to an old lighthouse. When Fay hears that, it sounds like the solution of all her worries. So how come she has this strange feeling about it?

The Mask Becomes You (mc ff mf fd) (1 new chapter)  by Carefully Random
Two college students discover a strange mask that makes the words of the wearer irresistible. They soon discover that it’s even hard to resist using the mask, and that the wearer’s thoughts may no longer be their own...

Mind-Control Panties (mc mf md in) (2 new chapters)  by mypenname3000
A mysterious figure adds special items to the inventory of trendy clothing stores—panties with special phrases written on them.

My New Salon (mc mf fd) (1 new chapter)  by Robert Towers
Madeleine is convinced by her roommate to try several new things.

Night Time Nudging (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by MindSpark
When a brother learns that his sister uses ASMR to sleep at night, an idea sparks in his head. What if he replaced the audio-files his sister listens to with hypnotic recordings?

Octopodded (mc ff mf fd ft gr sf) (new)  by Half Shim
Rosanna is sent down with her crew to salvage a crashed Alliance ship. They weren’t expecting first contact with octopus humanoids.

Perfume (mc mf fd) (new)  by Kallie
Elizabeth takes advantage of her magical perfume to get some payback on a creep

Play With Me (mc mf fd) (new)  by Jukebox
Skye decides to use her hypnotized pet to bind and tease her the way that only an obedient slave can.

Pleasureland (mc mf md) (new)  by invidishape
Melissa applies for a summer job at what she assumes is a water park.

Poetry & Blood (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Trixie Adara
Laura gets a new job for a strange romance writer that seems to be too good to be true.

Properly Handled (mc mf ff md fd in) (1 new chapter)  by Extantelan
A brother and sister grow closer over a shared love of mind control and other various kinks and perversions.

Questions and Answers II (mc mf md cb) (new)  by Gbrn32e and J. Darksong
Devon McKinley, blessed with the power of Foresight, glimpses a most troubling future. Faced with an impending doom, she comes to question what is most important, and whether to hang on to what she has, or to let go now, and spare those she cares about future pain...

61 Days in River City (mc mf cb) (1 new chapter)  by Betsy Leohtar
SureShot has a contract to kill Alicia. Sonia intends to stop him, even if she has to kill him, because she wants to kill Alicia herself. All the supers in River City are no help to Sonia at all.

Skeinbound (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Meleva
Three young women set out on a winter’s journey, to prove their new adulthood or perish in the process. One trying to keep them fed, one trying to keep them safe, and one who’ll try anything to keep them all together.

Tramp Stamp (Fortunato) (mc mf ff) (new)  by Fortunato
The tattoo that Madison gets turns out to be quite literal.

Trials and Trances (mc ff mf fd) (1 new chapter)  by CrystalWitch
Four friends begin a hypnotic roleplaying game.

Untold Stories (mc mf fd hu) (1 new chapter)  by S. B.
Enough with the same boring tales of handsome princes and damsels in distress! It’s time for fairytales to go kinky, one childhood memory twisted at a time.

Whatever Gets You Through The Night (mc ma) (1 new chapter)  by T.MaskedWriter
A movie shoot in San Finzione is interrupted by a real-life murder.

Yew and Me (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Writer345
Lilith Yew, powerful leader of the Martian colonization movement, faces more threats to her efforts to establish human colonies on Mars.

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
Re: New Releases-Saturday June 15th 2019
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 01:01:19 pm »
Squeezed in two stories while I could. Hostel still continues to be as delightful as ever. Love the additions you made as well! Have to say, I feel really bad for Olivia, but what can be done, I suppose?

And then of course I looked at The Mask Becomes You. So nice to have my two favorite stories in the same update. Drawing out that last scene a bit more I feel just made it so much better, as well. Really wondering where things will go from here, as I can see two possibilities. I'm not sure which is the one I want, though!

Some other stories that I'm really eager to get into today, so I'll likely have another post at a later time.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 01:31:49 pm »
Wow, another great chapter of The Mask Becomes You!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh, and then!

Some great suspense and a couple if dizzying twists! And a parrot, of course. :)  ;)

There's no shortage of comic book mayhem in this week's 61 Days in River City and what fun it is! Fights, plots, schemes, a few surprise appearances, and a booming economy for River City's construction firms!

Here's hoping that S.B. can find the time to work through more fairy tales in the future. Untold Stories is sexy, hilarious, and perfectly tongue-in-cheek. Loved it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 01:44:44 pm by 321 »

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 01:40:35 pm »
Squeezed in two stories while I could. Hostel still continues to be as delightful as ever. Love the additions you made as well! Have to say, I feel really bad for Olivia, but what can be done, I suppose?

Thanks, Shadra. And thanks for getting me out of the corner I'd written myself into!  :)

Online fumanchu

• AKA eviltwinmordred
    • Eviltwinmordred’s DA Page
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 01:46:57 pm »
Hostel

You have to admire 321’s ability to take  a simple, classic MC premise, mind controlled prostitution, and layer increasingly complex plot elements without losing the reader’s interest.  Another great chapter.
"The World shall hear from me again."
Visit me at www.deviantart.com/eviltwinmordred

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2019, 02:42:06 pm »
Hostel

You have to admire 321’s ability to take  a simple, classic MC premise, mind controlled prostitution, and layer increasingly complex plot elements without losing the reader’s interest.  Another great chapter.

Thanks, fumanchu! I'm really glad that you're enjoying the story.

Offline Writer345

• Life is too important to take seriously.
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2019, 04:04:55 pm »
Advanced Cognition (mc ff) (new)  by HypnoticHarlequin
Ira’s mech gets fitted with an AI co-pilot. Unfortunatly it wants to do more than just help her fly.

Oh, wow!  I hate to admit it, but this is only the second story that I have read from this author...  What have I been missing?

Anyone who has read my stories will realise that I am a Science Fiction fan.  For me Advanced Cogniion has hit all of the buttons and left me wanting more - much, much more!  It really is very good SF. 

Please, please let this be the first chapter of a story.
It is one of those stories that makes me want much, much more.

Thank you for this one, HypnoticHarlequin...  I'm just about to investigate your back catalogue!

Far away is close at hand in images of elsewhere.

er, has anyone seen my TARDIS?

Offline Betsy

• Leap before you look.
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2019, 04:30:57 pm »
There's no shortage of comic book mayhem in this week's 61 Days in River City and what fun it is! Fights, plots, schemes, a few surprise appearances, and a booming economy for River City's construction firms!

Thank you for your enthusiasm. And yes, there does seem to be a bit of damage happening. Sorry about that.

Leap before you look
The menu is not the meal
--x--
I am one

Offline Merry Brooks

• 20's and 30's chorus girl. Twitter @Harleanlook
    • a robot wannabee's blog
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2019, 04:39:47 pm »
I am looking forward to Hostel, but strictly its 11th of 19 in length order, and I have to be good, or Alice might not do wicked things to me! :laugh:

As for Betsy, not only have I read her stories, I've actually met her, so fully believe that she will cheat! :P
Find my stories at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/merrybrooks
Find my blog at http://robotunit8.wordpress.com/
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline Dancer

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2019, 09:19:55 pm »
Asking for Trouble by softi is just magnificent. I knew it would be, given the author and the description, but gawd I loved it.

Offline softi

• The Football Pool
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2019, 10:09:26 pm »
Thanks, Dancer! I'm glad you liked it!
Lord, help me to be the person my psychiatrist medicates me to be.

Football Pool Website

Offline CerebusOne

• The Pretty Reckless
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2019, 01:59:42 am »
Sadly just not enough time so far to read many of the stories.

321 laid down four chapters of Deep Undercover. What could be better than one chapter? FOUR! >:D

Don't have the time to go though them all here but I will say for anyone reading it, yeah, it just keeps getting better. For those not reading it, you really should.

Tara's has proven Paul's fears to be very credible. She has been compromised by Avery at the very deepest level. Oh and its hot on the deepest level. The last chapter ends with a very nerve wracking ending. Gonna be a long wait to see what happens there.

And 321's Hostel also keeps picking up steam. Amazing to have one writer putting out two top shelf stories at one time. We are lucky for that. We get the return of poor Mulrooney (of Amnesiac fame). Guy just is always a step behind the smart ones.

Boy, Olivia. Sweet girl just had her life changed for good. A one way ticket to Bangkok. Most of us know what goes on there so one suspects she will put to hard use. Doubt she will ever see family and friends again. Not that she cares...since shes not Olivia anymore. Another smoking hot scene.

Another reveal about Rebecca and Emily and a crush Emily had on a guy a while back. This reveal, what then happened, surprised me. 321 is very good at that.

Just lovely.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 02:40:53 am by CerebusOne »

Offline johnstevens

• I am a llama!
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2019, 08:31:50 am »

Is this set in the Melting universe? I've always wanted to see the conclusion to those tales. They seemed to be building to something.

Offline softi

• The Football Pool
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2019, 11:16:38 am »

Is this set in the Melting universe? I've always wanted to see the conclusion to those tales. They seemed to be building to something.

No, this particular one isn't. I keep starting and not finishing the next in that universe. It was hinted at in Best Intentions. I'll get there eventually.
Lord, help me to be the person my psychiatrist medicates me to be.

Football Pool Website

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2019, 11:43:47 am »
Getting started

Fit to Serve

Oh god, I want one of those maid outfits, please! Not that any sane man would want me, but anyway... And yes, the dream transformation really is quite something.
High end of definitely enjoyed

Pleasureland

This needs a major edit, and a major edit after that. There might be a decent story hidden away in here, but its a challenge to find it. Its nothing very original, but might be OK, at least if cleaned up, and a job might be fun, if you're that way inclined. Warning, main character is 17, nothing awful sex wise yet, but just saying...
I'm going no rating, mainly because its hard to 'enjoy' anything with that many spelling, and grammar (its pretty much invisible) issues.

61 Days in River City

Entertaining chaos is probably the best way to describe this. I just hope no one was really seriously hurt, long term, in the making of this, but I suspect they were. Mind, a couple at least seem near indestructible, anyway. As for the Robotunit16 riposte, no comment whatsoever! :P

Trials and Trances

Gave this one more chance, but really cant get into it, probably because I have no idea about the whole gaming stuff, but anyway...
No rating, no interest

Yew and Me

This is building up quite nicely, even more so with where we leave things. Obviously the mention of a British base amuses me no end, I hope the staff are fine? Cant wait for the inevitable Lily/Karpova meet we're heading towards, and some interesting reveals, I'm sure

More tomorrow, I hope
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline CuyahogaKingKong

• Burnin' down the river
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2019, 12:21:39 pm »
I tried twice with Pleasureland.  My impression is non-native English speaker who doesn't understand our capitalization and punctuation.
https://mcstories.com/Authors/CuyahogaKingKong.html

"Behind (and beneath) your culture creating forebrain, there is an older, simpler monkey brain with a lot less to say and a much louder voice." -Dan Harmon

You. Need. Go. Search. Find. Take. Return. CHANGE.
I have a Patreon!  http://www.Patreon.com/CuyahogaKingKong

Offline Writer345

• Life is too important to take seriously.
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2019, 01:40:52 pm »

Yew and Me

This is building up quite nicely, even more so with where we leave things. Obviously the mention of a British base amuses me no end, I hope the staff are fine? Cant wait for the inevitable Lily/Karpova meet we're heading towards, and some interesting reveals, I'm sure

More tomorrow, I hope

Glad you are enjoying the story, Merry, just to let you know that the final chapter (plus Epilogue) was emailed to Simon at 0805 this morning... 

Funny thing is, I just can't leave this one alone the story seems to have developed a life all of its own.
Far away is close at hand in images of elsewhere.

er, has anyone seen my TARDIS?

Offline SB

• Simple Being
    • Spell... B-O-U-N-D
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2019, 01:41:23 pm »

Here's hoping that S.B. can find the time to work through more fairy tales in the future. Untold Stories is sexy, hilarious, and perfectly tongue-in-cheek. Loved it.

Thank you. Pleased my silly endeavors are appreciated. This part was even wackier than the first. Possible future renditions of other tales will be as well.
Visit my personal website - Spell... B-O-U-N-D.

Like my work? Support my Patreon

Check out my Amazon page or my Smashwords page.

Offline Fortunato

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2019, 05:23:02 pm »
Thanks for the review, Merry. At roughly 2,000 word chapters, this will be a long serial. The dream sequence was cribbed from an entirely different maid story I was going to write, but felt it enhanced the elements I wanted to play with here since this is going to be a pretty slow descent and the dream sequence allowed me an opportunity to foreshadow. More to come.

-Fortunato
For the love of God, Montresor!

Kinks
Mind control, feet, shoes, maids (especially with outrageous French accents), race changes (especially with any dodgy accents), transformations, total identity losses, reluctance/resistance, humiliation, IQ loss, dehumanization, stuck costumes/uniforms/clothes, and forced servitude.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2019, 06:49:54 pm »
Exposed

All I can say is that Christine had better hope there's never an unannounced workplace fire drill.  :grin:

A nice slow burn of a story, now with flames! We start to see the story behind the story of Christine's sudden new choices (or lack thereof) regarding workplace attire. Who knows how long she stays in trance or what exactly is being programmed into her mind while she's there? Oh well, she's a smart girl. She'll work it out...

Offline ErebusAether

• I am a llama!
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2019, 11:33:31 am »
Fit to Serve: I'm loving it so much. I also love the modified take on the French maid outfit, the gloves with holes that let them showoff their long nails is great. I'm a bit of a makeup fetishist giggle. Add the French names and French accent. It's one of the best French maid transformation stories I've read.

My only nitpick is I'd like to know the shape of the nails. It's my dammed kink for details about makeup, hair, outfits, and body. So take this for what it is a nitpick.

Tramp Stamp: Tattoos! Makeup! Clothes! Piercings! Slutifiication! This just hits so many of my kinks. I love it.

Fortunato will definitely be a must read author in the future. After what I've read from Fit To Serve, Tramp Stamp, and Performance Upgrade they have become one of my must read authors. I can't wait to see what else they'll have in the future.

---

Hostel: A new take on the sex worker mind control/transformation idea. Sex work mind control/transformation is one of my favorite scenarios. I also love the characters and the story so far. I also tend like more this stories when a Madam/Mistress or female is the one controlling the sex works or the sex worker is more independent. So this story is hitting a lot of my kinks. Can't wait to see what happens next.

---

Exposed: Greyscribbler and his sex worker mind control/transformation stories have long made them one of my must read authors. This is again a new and interesting approach to this sex worker MC/TF scenario. Can't wait for more.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 04:50:16 pm by ErebusAether »

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2019, 11:43:52 am »
Part 2

Dick Picture Perfect

Enjoying the 'fight' between the 2 girls for the guy, and the interesting techniques they use to try to achieve their desire. Just dont send me any pictures, for your own sake! :laugh:
Definitely enjoyed

Lighthouse

Loved it, and a visit to that lighthouse (barring the lack of internet) would probably do me the world of good! :laugh: Certainly an interesting variation on Rom MC for sure. Story is gorgeously sweet.

Play With Me

Loved this one too. I may not be fem domme material, which maybe why I'd love this done to me, but that sounds amazing. Oh goodness, what an hour that would be! Delightfully paced, and controlled, an absolute treat.
High end of definitely enjoyed. Open to more if Nathan wants to repeat on me!

Tramp Stamp (Fortunato)

Humiliation level in this is way above my personal tastes, though those that enjoy that sort of thing will really enjoy this
No rating, taste issues

Whatever Gets You Through The Night

Another delightful chapter here, loved the opening part, and the rest is pretty good too. I dont think Dietz knows what he's getting himself into here, so that should be fun!

More later in week

Offline Fortunato

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2019, 01:16:41 pm »
Erebus- Thanks for the enthusiastic response. I'm leaving some level of detail out intentionally because Fit to Serve's going to be a long haul and it gives me something to reveal later on as things really go to town for Courtney (and company).
Tramp Stamp's my first story for the Forum from years ago and I'm pretty happy with the way it stands. I wrote it over the course of three days in short segments that came into mind quickly and didn't require much editing. It's nice when a story comes togethr so smoothly. And rare.

Merry- Completely understand your taste issues with Tramp Stamp, but I appreciate you reading it all the same. I'm happy that you are enjoying Fit to Serve, though.

-Fortunato
For the love of God, Montresor!

Kinks
Mind control, feet, shoes, maids (especially with outrageous French accents), race changes (especially with any dodgy accents), transformations, total identity losses, reluctance/resistance, humiliation, IQ loss, dehumanization, stuck costumes/uniforms/clothes, and forced servitude.

Offline Redsliver

• He just laughed...
    • My Patreon
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2019, 04:40:16 pm »
Dick Picture Perfect

Enjoying the 'fight' between the 2 girls for the guy, and the interesting techniques they use to try to achieve their desire. Just dont send me any pictures, for your own sake! :laugh:
Definitely enjoyed

Cool, thanks. Always love a good girl fight myself too.

Offline johnstevens

• I am a llama!
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2019, 06:05:10 pm »

Appreciate the reply. I hadn't read that one yet. 
No, this particular one isn't. I keep starting and not finishing the next in that universe. It was hinted at in Best Intentions. I'll get there eventually.