Author Topic: New Releases - June 29th 2019  (Read 24540 times)

Offline Anostus

• I am a llama!
New Releases - June 29th 2019
« on: June 29, 2019, 11:44:52 am »
(NOTE: You can QUOTE this posting, and then copy each set of <Title, Link, Tags, Colors and Description> in one chunk, for use in your review postings here)

You can now download the BBCode version of the What’s New page at https://mcstories.com/WhatsNew.txt

Achieving My Destiny (mc mf md ma gr ft in) (new)  by Raptor4d4
“Head in the Clouds” Carl has been mocked all his life for his strange tastes and fetishes. Well, let them laugh. After years of study and dedication, Carl has created the tool that will change his life forever…

Algorithm (mc ff mf fd md) (1 new chapter)  by Carefully Random
Tiffany’s friends discover the mind blanking capabilities of an audio visual sensory input algorithm.  It isn’t long before they want to know how powerful the algorithm can be, but they will need test subjects: willing or otherwise…

Amareth Falls (mc ff bd ft sf) (new)  by Miss Praxis
In the far future where nanotech has become a burgeoning new enterprise, corporations rule whole planets and individuals are often taken for granted. A former mercenary named Amareth is captured by an evil crime boss and her AI. She is slowly and methodically twisted to their whims.

And, Wide Awake (mc fd) (new)  by me-chan
A friend lends a helping hand discerning being awake or otherwise.

Ashes (mc mf ff md) (1 new chapter)  by Blackie
The family raised him not to use his ability on those without the ability. The world isn’t supposed to know the family exists. Or families. When he uses it to defend himself and is seen without knowing who it was, his world turns upside down on him.

Atonement (Half Shim) (mc ff ft gr la) (1 new chapter)  by Half Shim
Morgan is sent to the Farm to atone for her crimes.

Behaviour Modification (mc mm) (1 new chapter)  by The Slaver
A therapist attemps to cure a police officer with anger issues.

Binding Rings (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by Sidia
A chance discovery changes a young man’s life—and not always for the better.

Blizzard (mc mf ff) (1 new chapter)  by Redsliver
When Gene treats a strange visitor to better hospitality than she thinks she’s worth, she overcompensates him with three beautiful co-ed princesses. Auditors have been notified of the discrepancy.

Deep Undercover (mc mf md fd) (2 new chapters)  by 321
Paul is a private eye who dabbles in hypnosis. Cassie is his beautiful client. But there’s more to their relationship—and their case—than meets the eye.

Diary of a Hypnotist (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by Atte. Akisa
A hypnotist recounts his exploits, both present and past, for the benefit of posterity.

Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed (mc mf gr in) (1 new chapter)  by mypenname3000
Steve gets a phone app that lets him edit other people.

Emma and the Ultimate Scam Artist (mc ff rb ft) (4 new chapters)  by Roboman127
Four people try to scam an ancient scam artist.

An Episode of Lingerie Enslavement (mc ff mf md ft) (1 new chapter)  by Mr. Scade
As Joan’s sister, Simmone, starts behaving mightily strange. Joan takes it upon herself to investigate why her sister is not participating in their sisterly activities. This decision takes her down a spiral of family secrets and enforced fetishism, as she slowly learns that someone has been in control of her family for a long time.

Fair Game (mc mf) (new)  by Sen Oluguat
Nobody likes playing trivia with the know-it-all Tiffany, but maybe there’s a way they can make the game more fair...

Fit to Serve (mc mf md ma ft) (2 new chapters)  by Fortunato
Jay gets his girlfriend a maid’s outfit for Christmas, just like the one that Tyrone got his wife.

Foot Star (mc ft) (new)  by Fortunato
A young woman becomes a media sensation after opening a series of special training videos.

Frontend Development (mc ff) (new)  by Cassandra Cavenaugh
Rose wonders why she is acting so submissive towards the one-night-stand she just woke up with.

Hocus Pocus (mc mf ff md) (new)  by Chrysostomon
Jan is not very enthusiastic when her friends drag her to a magic show.

Hostel (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by 321
Rebecca’s trip to Berlin takes an interesting turn.

In a Glance (mc ff cb ds ex) (1 new chapter)  by Madam Kistulot
Heart learns what it means to be a part of Chronos, and learns more about herself thanks to an appointment with The Lady.

Massaged By My Nerdy Brother (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by BurroGirl18 and Pan
A few innocent massages with her brother goes too far.

The Merger — Spirals (mc mf ff fd md) (1 new chapter)  by Sleepy Hypno
Mysterious players move to take ownership of the Spirals Nightclub, while Midnight acclimates to her new surroundings in New Chicago.

Mind-Control Panties (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by mypenname3000
A mysterious figure adds special items to the inventory of trendy clothing stores—panties with special phrases written on them.

Miss Calculated (mc mf) (new)  by Sen Oluguat
Doctor Valerie Powers invents a device to bimbofy her rival. Things don’t go quite according to plan.

Nani the Fuck (mc ff ds hm hu) (new)  by Skaetlett
Justine’s perfect life takes a drastic turn when she meets Giselle, local anime enthusiast at her college and skilled hypnotist.

Naughty Girl (mc mf md) (new)  by Fortunato
A call center employee deals with a diffcult customer.

Night Time Nudging (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by MindSpark
When a brother learns that his sister uses ASMR to sleep at night, an idea sparks in his head. What if he replaced the audio-files his sister listens to with hypnotic recordings?

Ordering On-line on Slaver’s Bay (mc mf md) (new)  by Chrysostomon
Terry and Bob discuss the various options for buying slaves on a dark web site.

Properly Handled (mc mf ff md fd in) (1 new chapter)  by Extantelan
A brother and sister grow closer over a shared love of mind control and other various kinks and perversions.

River City Stories, Volume 4 (mc mf ff md fd rb cb) (new)  by Betsy Leohtar; Greyscribbler; J. Darksong; Robotunit8; Somnophile and Zyzzyva
Another group of stories taking place in River City, by another varied group of authors.

Skeinbound (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Meleva
Three young women set out on a winter’s journey, to prove their new adulthood or perish in the process. One trying to keep them fed, one trying to keep them safe, and one who’ll try anything to keep them all together.

Sleeping Dogs (mc ff bd) (new)  by controlthruhypno
A woman comes home to find her girlfriend cheating on her, with the neighbor’s 18 year old son of all people.

A Standard Physical (mc mf md) (new)  by MissV
Miss Venters has trouble controlling herself when she returns for a follow-up exam from Doctor Green.

Subroutine (Kallie) (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Kallie
Lori, a college student, discovers she has a hypnotic trigger that turns her into a mindless, obedient drone. How? Why? And what’s going to happen when her roommate finds out?

Takedown: Agent Leidner (mc mm) (new)  by The Slaver
A homophobic secret agent undergoes a psycho-debriefing.

Trials and Trances (mc ff mf fd) (1 new chapter)  by CrystalWitch
Four friends begin a hypnotic roleplaying game.

The Ultimate Rush (mc mf fd) (new)  by S. B.
A game of hide-and-seek inside an allegedly haunted house proves to be Matthew’s demise.

Whatever Gets You Through The Night (mc ma) (1 new chapter)  by T.MaskedWriter
A movie shoot in San Finzione is interrupted by a real-life murder.

Wolfords (mc ff hm) (1 new chapter)  by Trixie Adara
Michelle works for a terror of a boss, Mrs. Wasserman, who has a new product that may help with Michelle’s low productivity.

ZXY (mc mf md) (new)  by Jukebox
Miku’s a competitive woman, and she’s determined to hold out a little bit longer than last time before she sinks into Chris’s obedient trance. But even something as simple as reciting the alphabet backwards becomes complicated when you’re being hypnotized.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 04:27:13 pm by Anostus »

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
Re: New Releases - June 29th 2019
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 12:26:09 pm »
Yay! New things! Shiny new things!

Just a note on Deep Undercover: There's a slight title error there. It should be "Endgame 1-A" and "Endgame 1-B" for the two newest chapters. This is part of the experiment for this story- I'm intending to write several endings that all branch off from Part Eight. Eventually there will be an "Endgame 2-A" and an "Endgame 3-A" (etc etc).
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 01:28:20 pm by 321 »

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 12:35:42 pm »
Just browising through, lots of good good stories this week it seems. Too bad I'm at work right now...

Did get to read Algorithm though. Probably one of the few times a story has managed to make me laugh out loud. Was a very enjoyable, focused chapter, that of course also leaves you wanting to see what may happen next.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 01:23:06 pm »
Another hot, sexy, and sweet chapter of Blizzard. It's nice to think of snow and cold on a hot summer's day like today.  :)

Gene has really grown over the course of the story, and it shows here as he deals with several of the story's more ambiguous characters. and at the end of the day, he's got three playful, beautiful, slightly-more-burdened-by-credit-card-debt* girls waiting for him.  :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline CerebusOne

• The Pretty Reckless
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 03:48:12 pm »
321 continues the glorious two fisted assault with Deep Undercover and Hostel.

The first chapter taken Taken at face value is stunning triumph for Avery and the evil side of the game and I have nothing wrong with that. Some of the best stories, some of my favorites ended just that way both on this site and movies and novels.

Tara here is completely lost. The one person she trusted most, Paul is dead at her hands. Tara has in essence become Cassie. Just a willing slave of Avery and if she killed Paul there is nothing she would not do for him.

She tops it off by subsuming Megan for her master.

That last sentence, "This has turned out to be an amazing week". Yeah, it sure has. And the new Tara is so very happy about it. Like she got a long sought after job promotion. I bet Paul felt that way too, just in the inverse way, in his last moments before the woman he loved killed him. Amazing in exactly what he feared and could have been prevented had the confident, smart Tara listened to his warnings.

It this is indeed the dark ending, you made it with cold blood that really shakes a reader up, seeing Tara so happy to be bad and so willing. And I mean that in the best way possible. Chilling.....

If it really is going that way. With 321 the curve-balls are always being swung at. Why am I using a baseball metaphor? I hate that sport.

In the next chapter we get a lot more lowdown on events. We also get some of the hottest MC I have ever read. Thanks 321!!

Tara's thoughts about Avery and what she is willing to do was just volcanic. And you wrote it to perfection.

I just LOVED the method she came up with and used on Megan to elicit Paul's hidden keys that installed in her for safety just for this kind of situation. You could have just gone a direct same old route of more control, but no, that was so very slick and hot. Just the supreme trickster. And the fact that Megan was unawares was just the cherry on top. Both of them, Tara and Megan under control, lost, confused betraying and being betrayed.

And of course Tara is so messed up she is still turned into Cassie for her meeting with the Lieutenant. Also was great touch where she is jealous of Cassie and hates to become her for fear of losing time with Avery.

This whole chapter was really MC at it's best, both in description and thought. Just pure brilliance in all ways.....and as a huge bonus...a great plot! What else could a reader ask for?

Avery really seems to be on top of the situation in every way right now. But I wonder....Paul was a pretty sharp cat and I don't think he went down so easily.

The line of the chapter for me 4321:  "Master loves me as much as I love him."

Yeah, Tara, sure he does.

But I know one thing, I love this amazing story and I don't need to be hypnotized to believe that.

Then of course we have Hostelwhich now could be called, more accurately Brothel.

Sweet Alice reveals some secrets to her thrall Rebecca. Why not? She's under her control and Alice has big plans for her.

Rebecca and Emily meet again but they don't know it's really each other thanks to Alice's mental ministrations on both of them.

There is an exchange between them where Emily talks about how her 'Rebecca' is a hypnotist where you get the feeling Rebecca is going to make this breakthrough and start to realize what has happened.....she felt so close there.....

Rebecca has pangs of conscience about what she learns and about Olivia. But Alice is always there, the devil in disguise, trying to keep Rebecca nicely in the fold.

We also get more about the hypnotic history of Rebecca and Emily long before they went to Europe. I said it before and I'll say it again, I think this history will play a part in what eventually happens.

In the end, something very interesting happens. And it makes me wonder.....did Rebecca have that first breakthrough?

Another great chapter in the second terrific story by 321.

Amareth Falls by Miss Praxis give an excruciating blow by blow account of a woman's conversion into something else. Since Praxis made me like and care for the victim, Amereth, it was hard to take at times. But that didn't mean it wasn't hot or amazing to read. It was both.

The world building here and fairy were also very unique and so well done. I really liked everything about this story. Well thought out and written in all levels.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 04:00:58 pm by CerebusOne »

Offline CuyahogaKingKong

• Burnin' down the river
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 03:55:57 pm »
See fear of that kind of thing is what's held me back from getting into Deep Undercover.  Reminds me of the brutally grim endings of the Adjusters.  Something about Deep Undercover raised warnings of a similarly grim outcome.

I think I'll continue to hold off until there's a clear consensus on which one is the good/happy/Not bleak ending.  I'm unusually sensitive to such things.
https://mcstories.com/Authors/CuyahogaKingKong.html

"Behind (and beneath) your culture creating forebrain, there is an older, simpler monkey brain with a lot less to say and a much louder voice." -Dan Harmon

You. Need. Go. Search. Find. Take. Return. CHANGE.
I have a Patreon!  http://www.Patreon.com/CuyahogaKingKong

Offline SB

• Simple Being
    • Spell... B-O-U-N-D
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2019, 04:17:50 pm »
My story is missing from the list above for some reason but it's on the What's New page at EMCSA. It's this one.

https://mcstories.com/UltimateRush/index.html
Visit my personal website - Spell... B-O-U-N-D.

Like my work? Support my Patreon

Check out my Amazon page or my Smashwords page.

Offline Anostus

• I am a llama!
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2019, 04:29:14 pm »
My story is missing from the list above for some reason but it's on the What's New page at EMCSA. It's this one.

That is odd. I've recopied the text, and it appears to be in there now.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2019, 04:32:20 pm »

*waves pocket watch* Of course it's there... it's always been there. You just didn't see it the first time, but it was there... you're certain of it now...

Also, a haunted house story? I'm gonna have to check this out right now.

EDIT: That was a great short, S.B. Incredibly spooky and just the perfect dash of disorienting, nightmarish horror to boot. With ONE exception.

Someone please hypnotize me into forgetting that!  :o
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 04:49:38 pm by 321 »

Offline fumanchu

• AKA eviltwinmordred
    • Eviltwinmordred’s DA Page
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2019, 05:03:25 pm »
Just have time for a short comment.  321 and Carefully Random are just killing it. 

"The World shall hear from me again."
Visit me at www.deviantart.com/eviltwinmordred

Offline SB

• Simple Being
    • Spell... B-O-U-N-D
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2019, 05:06:24 pm »

I suspect Simon forgot to add it the first time around and then updated the page in-between which would explain the inconsistency. No biggie.

*waves pocket watch* Of course it's there... it's always been there. You just didn't see it the first time, but it was there... you're certain of it now...

Also, a haunted house story? I'm gonna have to check this out right now.

EDIT: That was a great short, S.B. Incredibly spooky and just the perfect dash of disorienting, nightmarish horror to boot. With ONE exception.

Someone please hypnotize me into forgetting that!  :o

Thanks. I love horror stories which is why I published this a while ago:

<shameless self-promoting another side of my writing>

https://amzn.to/2MFOKoH

</shameless self-promoting another side of my writing>

In regards to your spoiler tag

Visit my personal website - Spell... B-O-U-N-D.

Like my work? Support my Patreon

Check out my Amazon page or my Smashwords page.

Offline Writer345

• Life is too important to take seriously.
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2019, 03:48:00 am »
Subroutine (Kallie)  has got me well and truely hooked.  I particularly like the slow pace and the uncertainty in the minds of the girls.

Unfortunately there seems to be a lag between the posting of each segment but the story is well worth the wait.  Very little seems to happen each time but there is a definate and inexorable build up towards........?

Come on, Kallie, lets see the next chapter.
Far away is close at hand in images of elsewhere.

er, has anyone seen my TARDIS?

Offline Merry Brooks

• 20's and 30's chorus girl. Twitter @Harleanlook
    • a robot wannabee's blog
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2019, 10:09:26 am »
Getting started here. And for those who havent noticed yet, there is a swansong set of pieces this week from some old lady who probably should have retired years ago, not just now! :laugh:

Algorithm

The trouble I have with this is deciding which would be the most fun role for me here. It should be Alice, but... ;) This chapter is as strong, and delightfully as ever, and you should go read it, programmed or not. Cant wait to read the next bit, given where this is left.
High end of definitely enjoyed

And, Wide Awake

Fun hypno piece, loved the teasing going on in this. And thats all before the big reveal at the end, which I just loved. Must be careful who I get as a chauffeur when I need one!
Definitely enjoyed

The Merger — Spirals

Sorry, but it has to be said. Mr Card, here is my neck, please come and bite it! If you wish to seduce me first, thats fine, but seriously... And yes, I've worked out the surname, lol! Seriously, the scene before he arrives on the scene is red hot for me too. This is a great series

The Ultimate Rush

Yes, be careful who with, and where you play hide and seek lol. And yes, again, that vampire could take me anytime she wished. A great build, to the inevitable fd climax. This is fun, I must say

ZXY

Another fun hypno piece, this time its pretty clear where we're heading, with minimal resistance, though I do wonder how much she really wanted to resist in first place?
Definitely enjoyed

More to follow
Find my stories at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/merrybrooks
Find my blog at http://robotunit8.wordpress.com/
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2019, 11:06:05 am »
Thank you for the kind words, CerebusOne and fumanchu.  :)

And don't worry, CuyahogaKingKong! At least one of these endings will end happily!

Just finished the latest chapter of Subroutine and whoa, everything I like about this story is on display here. Harper wakes up from her brainwashing session (seen in Chapter Six) angry and ready to take down the person responsible for all of this. Or is she? Will the temptations of controlling her roommate, and being controlled by her in return, prove to be too much? Does our mysterious mind controller have a few more tricks up their sleeve?

Offline strikeThree

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2019, 04:15:44 pm »

I wonder what everyone else thinks about Harper's newfound insistence that they deal with the problem asap. On one hand, it's definitely a bit selfish. On the other:

Offline Writer345

• Life is too important to take seriously.
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2019, 04:19:27 pm »

I wonder what everyone else thinks about Harper's newfound insistence that they deal with the problem asap. On one hand, it's definitely a bit selfish. On the other:

Yes, I like your thinking
Far away is close at hand in images of elsewhere.

er, has anyone seen my TARDIS?

Offline strikeThree

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2019, 04:21:04 pm »
Algorithm

The trouble I have with this is deciding which would be the most fun role for me here. It should be Alice, but... ;) This chapter is as strong, and delightfully as ever, and you should go read it, programmed or not. Cant wait to read the next bit, given where this is left.

Always asking the difficult questions here  :). For me personally, I find Erin's role maps best to my own preferences so far. I love the idea of fighting for control, and even gaining it to some degree, only to ultimately fall sway to the "real" winner I've tried so hard to defeat. Makes it that much more special than just being the pawn who gets caught early, but I definitely don't begrudge others their own preference.

Still a lot of story left to tell, though, so who knows where everything will wind up. For all we know, Alice might be the dark horse winner who winds up claiming everyone else in the end.   ;)

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2019, 05:01:00 pm »
She might well be so, but I have my doubts.

Part 2

Blizzard

Loved this whole chapter. The girls are cute, the family are great, and Gene just deserves a lucky break or two, and sometime he might get one with the weather!

Fair Game

OK, the end section spoiled it for me, because up until then it was a fun way of equalising (or more) the contest. But judging by the previous work, and the other one this week, that may be the authors style?
Low end of definitely enjoyed, definitely a compromise mark

Foot Star

I've never really got the foot fetish thing (though I have had mine 'worshipped') to be honest, but this is a fun story regardless, as Callie just gets herself in, ever deeper. Love the way that just changing toenail colour didnt work though.
High end of definitely enjoyed, being maybe a shade kind for a different idea?

Miss Calculated

Valerie sort of gets what she deserves, Rebecca, not sure, she didnt seem a charmer, for sure. Beyond a bit of 'be careful what you wish for', not a lot here for me.
Easy way out, no rating, just on taste, and feel

A Standard Physical

Cant say this did a lot for me, but it was a first effort, and enough to make me read at least one more. It lives up to its title, its pretty standard mind control stuff, but if that works for you, its nicely enough presented at least.
Low end of definitely enjoyed. Might be a notch lower, but I'll be kind for a newbie

More to follow
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline Fortunato

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2019, 06:44:16 pm »
Thanks, Merry. Honestly, this was inspired by the idea of Changeme's Media Whore (which I haven't read in a long time) in that I wanted to write a story about somebody who becomes a different kind of celebrity and, after shooting it off to Simon, I realized I hadn't put that into an author's note. The idea seemed odd and new-ish, so I ran with it.

-Fortunato
For the love of God, Montresor!

Kinks
Mind control, feet, shoes, maids (especially with outrageous French accents), race changes (especially with any dodgy accents), transformations, total identity losses, reluctance/resistance, humiliation, IQ loss, dehumanization, stuck costumes/uniforms/clothes, and forced servitude.

Offline Redsliver

• He just laughed...
    • My Patreon
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2019, 09:54:41 pm »
Another hot, sexy, and sweet chapter of Blizzard. It's nice to think of snow and cold on a hot summer's day like today.  :)

Gene has really grown over the course of the story, and it shows here as he deals with several of the story's more ambiguous characters. and at the end of the day, he's got three playful, beautiful, slightly-more-burdened-by-credit-card-debt* girls waiting for him.  :)

I'm really enjoying the way Gene's managed to grow. I've been trying to write Gene as a caterpillar in chrysalis to becoming a real hoopy frood who always knows where his towel is. And

Blizzard

Loved this whole chapter. The girls are cute, the family are great, and Gene just deserves a lucky break or two, and sometime he might get one with the weather!

He's certainly poised to get lucky. Glad you liked it!

Offline Carefully_Random

• Planned spontinuity every fourth day!
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2019, 12:00:49 pm »
Thanks Shadra, fumanchu, Merry, and strikeThree! Tiffany certainly does have her hands, umm mouth, well something full anyway  :P

And special thanks to Shadra for,  ::), browising through all my typos (repeatedly) and the the great editing advice.

Been short of time this week so only managed to read Sub Routine so far.  Super hot and interesting questions being raised by this one.  The plot, as they say, thickens...

Among other things...  ::) (Yeah I'll get my coat)

Offline ErebusAether

• I am a llama!
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2019, 01:21:48 pm »
Fit to Serve: I'm still loving it. Has so many of my kinks. It's one stories I look forward to in all updates.

Foot Star: I'm not into feet, but I'm into females being mind controlled into sex workers. I'm also into them changing mentally and getting tattoos and doing there nails. I'd love a longer one about girls turning into porn stars of all kinds not just foot fetish ones.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2019, 04:57:56 pm »
Part 3

Achieving My Destiny

Diplomatic answer, nothing here I could possibly enjoy. Stick with this if sensitive, or the author
Less diplomatic answer (to amuse some)
No rating, taste issues :laugh:

Deep Undercover

Oh god, I'm loving this, but would still love a session, or 6, in Avery's brainwashing machine, but why would he want an old mare like me when he can get all these pretty young fillies? :laugh: This is an ending, one of the options, but which one, who knows? Regardless, cant wait to see more
High end of definitely enjoyed. Avery puts me in that machine, Master can have whatever rating he desires! ;)

Fit to Serve

I might have the issue that I'm beginning to dislike Jay, but other than that...? Loving the outfits, loving the changes in Courtney too. Maybe I need employment as a maid? :angel:

Naughty Girl

Oh goodness, I've worked in call centre for far too many years to not laugh at this. My big put off is all the Daddy (and odd Mummy) stuff, which is a big turn off for me, sadly. But if you enjoy that...?
Sorry, low end of definitely enjoyed is as good as I can give to a story with that much Daddy fixation

Whatever Gets You Through The Night

I love the 'B&E scene' that isnt, that is hilarious, especially so, when it comes to actually moving something, and the response. In truth the rest is as good as ever too. What is the Ministry of Science about to do, hmm?

More to follow

Offline Fortunato

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2019, 05:39:43 pm »
Thanks for the reviews Merry and Erebus! I'm obviously messing in some other fields, but I'm glad you're enjoying Fit to Serve still. Don't blame Jay for the way he is, Merry. He can't help it any more than poor Courtney can. And it's going to take a bit of time for them to acclimate to their new roles, so they need all the support they can get.

-Fortunato
For the love of God, Montresor!

Kinks
Mind control, feet, shoes, maids (especially with outrageous French accents), race changes (especially with any dodgy accents), transformations, total identity losses, reluctance/resistance, humiliation, IQ loss, dehumanization, stuck costumes/uniforms/clothes, and forced servitude.

Offline grey_shadow

• Moderators
  • You want pictures now?
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2019, 06:22:13 pm »
[...]Subroutine[...]

I don't know how familiar Kallie is with the older story of the same title.
"Who do you serve, and who do you trust?" - Galen, Crusade

Looking for female subject(s) to explore hypnosis. PM me if you're interested.

Forum Creative Links