Author Topic: New Releases - Saturday, April 20th, 2019  (Read 16925 times)

Offline Pan

• To live would be an awfully big adventure.
    • My Patreon
New Releases - Saturday, April 20th, 2019
« on: April 20, 2019, 10:37:28 am »
(NOTE: You can QUOTE this posting, and then copy each set of <Title, Link, Tags, Colors and Description> in one chunk, for use in your review postings here)

You can now download the BBCode version of the What’s New page at https://mcstories.com/WhatsNew.txt

The Adventures of Sultry Girl (mc mf ff md fd cb) (2 new chapters)  by CrystalWitch
A kinky transgender superhero faces of against a litany of equally perverted villains.

Amber and Zoe (mc mf md fd hm) (new)  by Voltaire
Gifted with a genie, Rob wishes that his daughter Zoe could be more well-behaved—just like his neighbor’s daughter Amber.

Binding Rings (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by Sidia
A chance discovery changes a young man’s life—and not always for the better.

But I Don’t Really Want This (mc mf md fd gr hm) (1 new chapter)  by Pomelo
Will and Nicole find their relationship changing again in at first subtle and then not-so-subtle ways.

Dolly Dagger (mc mf ff fd) (new)  by Jukebox
Trace goes to retrieve his wife from the clutches of the sinister Nadia Volkov, and finds out that there’s more to sympathetic magic than he believed.

Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed (mc mf gr in) (1 new chapter)  by mypenname3000
Steve gets a phone app that lets him edit other people.

Emma and the Celestial Gynarchy (mc ff ft bd rb) (new)  by Roboman127
Alien women rule the universe in a vast gynarchy.

Hot Blood: Sexiness and Lust in a Silicon Valley Startup (mc mf fd) (1 new chapter)  by AskJeeves
The CEO of a startup gives a compelling presentation to investors.

Incubus (mc mf ff md) (1 new chapter)  by Jennifer Kohl
Christina summons a demon, who has the ability to grant her greatest desire.

It Runs in the Family (mc ff in ma hm) (1 new chapter)  by Sammynona
Connie’s secretly in love with her best friend Tara. But also Tara’s older sister Jane. And their young mother Michelle too. It was always an impossible dream to make the Silva family into her own harem of lovers, until she found out that Tara’s grandmother was a hypnotist.

Losers Can’t Be Choosers (mc mf fd hm) (1 new chapter)  by S. B.
As much as he enjoys it, Jonah knows he’s addicted to femdom humiliation. Perhaps his sister Angela, a skilled hypnotherapist, can help him with that.

The Mask Becomes You (mc ff mf fd) (1 new chapter)  by Carefully Random
Two college students discover a strange mask that makes the words of the wearer irresistible. They soon discover that it’s even hard to resist using the mask, and that the wearer’s thoughts may no longer be their own...

The Milleniad — Wandering Yrhal (mc md) (new)  by Meleva and Scalar Seventh
A story from a time before the stars, when men and the gods lived together as one. A skilled huntress sacrifices everything to free her people from the bonds of magical, dreamlike enslavement.

Muscle Bimbo (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Kallie
The nerdy, plain, shy Alex asks goth girl Winter out on a date, only to be told she’s not her type. But after that, Alex finds herself changing.

Night Time Nudging (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by MindSpark
When a brother learns that his sister uses ASMR to sleep at night, an idea sparks in his head. What if he replaced the audio-files his sister listens to with hypnotic recordings?

Oopsie (mc mf md) (new)  by Ice Bear
A woman tries to describe how she got turned into a bimbo.

Paperback (mc mf ff ft) (new)  by eviltwinmordred
An impressionable teenager finds an old mind-control fetish novel in a used book store.

Pledging the Sorority — N.C.U. (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Sleepy Hypno
Rayne meets Trisha, the head of the hypnotic sorority that she is pledging. But why does she look so familiar?

A Plethora of Heathers (mc fd ds hm) (1 new chapter)  by Betsy Leohtar
Heather’s is a restaurant owned by Heather. It’s very profitable.

Properly Handled (mc mf ff md fd in) (3 new chapters)  by Extantelan
A brother and sister grow closer over a shared love of mind control and other various kinks and perversions.

The Return of Dr. Mecuniam (mc ff md) (new)  by Maximilian Cummings
You become entangled with an old man you meet in a storm.

Return of the Armored Warrior (mc ff md fd cb) (1 new chapter)  by J. Darksong
Erika Patrick, daughter of Tina Patrick, has moved to River City to make a new life for herself. She soon learns that things are a lot rougher in River City than back home in New York, but when Shining Paladin runs into trouble, she finds a mentor, someone who will take her under his wing, and together, they might not only rekindle an old legacy, they might even surpass it.

Romantic Girls Tell Many Tales (mc ff) (new)  by HypnoticHarlequin
When notorious pirate Eliza “The Mermaid” Bennet crosses a fortune teller, she ends up with a rather strange curse.

61 Days in River City (mc mf cb) (1 new chapter)  by Betsy Leohtar
SureShot has a contract to kill Alicia. Sonia intends to stop him, even if she has to kill him, because she wants to kill Alicia herself. All the supers in River City are no help to Sonia at all.

Susan Doesn’t Live Here Any More (mc mf md) (new)  by Blackie
Susan is supposed to meet with her Editor. Only he doesn’t show up and she meets Connor. Connor explains to her, he’s telepathic. She doesn’t quite know what to think, is he crazy or is he telling the truth?

Unlimited (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by Pan
A hypnotist recounts the final sessions with his sister.

Were-Tigress (mc mf fd gr) (1 new chapter)  by MɛtaBob
A family man learns magic, mostly the hard way.

Whatever Gets You Through The Night (mc ma) (1 new chapter)  by T.MaskedWriter
A movie shoot in San Finzione is interrupted by a real-life murder.

Witness (mc ff) (new)  by MoldedMind
Lissa finds her good friend Claire at a party with a woman she’s never seen before, and is surprised how differently Claire acts around this woman. She follows them when they step away from the party to make sure her friend isn’t taken advantage of, and stumbles on something she isn’t prepared to deal with at all...

Yew and Me (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Writer345
Lilith Yew, powerful leader of the Martian colonization movement, faces more threats to her efforts to establish human colonies on Mars.

Zusa’s Toy Chest (mc fd) (new)  by Milo Minderbinder
A group of people, all with amnesia, try to figure out where they are.

Support me on Patreon to read my stories before they go live! http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites

Check out my Amazon page for all my new work.

Offline hypnospects

Re: New Releases - Saturday, April 20th, 2019
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 11:21:10 am »
Damn, was really hoping for more Algorithm this week

Offline gyrd

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 11:21:32 am »
One more shout out to the "Limits" series, much discussed on this forum, but now posted in full on the archive.  Great, great story.  I still hope to one day see a sequel from the POV of the cheerleader.

The threesome I'd been waiting fifteen chapters for in "Binding Rings" finally happened and was just as exceptionally hot as I'd anticipated.

Offline ExtantElan

• Does it matter?
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 12:16:05 pm »
The new chapter of Night Time Nudging

“Now they know what your pussy looks like.”
Sammy trembled, lips parting.

I swear Mindspark and I share the same soul... :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 12:49:42 pm by ExtantElan »

Offline Midori Konton

• Now that I have your attention...
    • Lemma ebooks now available on Smashwords!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2019, 01:01:58 pm »
The new chapter of Hot Blood lives up to the first half of the name. It’s got a smoking hot first sentence and builds from there!

I’m also disappointed in the lack of Algorithm, I’m really enjoying that one.
Love,

Jenny

MCStories: https://mcstories.com/Authors/Jennifer-Kohl.html
Subscribe for early access and extras! http://sponsus.org/u/jenniferkohl

Offline lifmcs

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2019, 01:47:29 pm »
Pledging the Sorority — N.C.U.  by Sleepy Hypno

I do love a good zinger to cap a story off, and the one this week is very Quality. A nicely pleasing state of affairs at the end there, but for some reason or other I have a hunch that things will get switched around again (and again) sooner rather than later~

Offline Lorax

• Speaks for the Trees
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2019, 02:03:00 pm »
One more shout out to the "Limits" series, much discussed on this forum, but now posted in full on the archive.  Great, great story.  I still hope to one day see a sequel from the POV of the cheerleader.

The threesome I'd been waiting fifteen chapters for in "Binding Rings" finally happened and was just as exceptionally hot as I'd anticipated.

All of the above, from me.

Offline Ice Bear

• My patreon
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2019, 04:21:04 pm »
Mad props to Pan for the Unlimited series. All-time masterpiece.

Offline CerebusOne

• The Pretty Reckless
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2019, 12:15:56 am »
I want to give a strong shout out to Eviltwinmordreds Paperback.

What an imaginative well written story on so many levels.

What is really unusual, and so very hard to pull off is he does a double narrative here as a boy reading a heroine comic and talking about it and his feelings and also he does the story in the comic the kid is reading.

The kid of course is a MC junkie, you know the type.

He describes the old magazine store perfectly, for those of us old enough to have visited them back in the day. When it really gets fun is when he talks about his hopes and expectations about the MC content he desires in the comic and how those hopes are usually dashed....you know, once again, right?

When talks about what he wants and his disappointments any MC junkie instantly relates. He is talking about me, I am him and of course he is so many of us in his dashed MC hopes where you so often never really get what you want or enough of it.

Also loved the kid loitering in the story, trying to sus out the comic without paying. Who ever did that as a kid?

Mordred then hits all the tropes of those heroine comics, starting right off with the name of her (Stella Stryker is the main veteran agent) POWIE! Just terrific. So very comics. You can almost see those cap letters in color in the book behind the directors chair.

And yes, there is a director, because that's how it was in those comics. So you have beautiful, very capable Stella and her younger, fledgling agent the lovely Lindsey (comics again!) who looks up to Stella beginning a mission investigating a hi jacking of a plane by....normal women without any criminal past. Strange. And the girls remembered nothing after the hi jacking was over.

The story does a great job fleshing out Stella and Lindsey, even going into some detail about Stella's' old Japanese teacher who apparently had a huge impact on her and what she is now.

This chapter ends with the director talking privately with the very perceptive, smart Stella about an old CIA mind control program and the man who was the prime mover of it...and abusing it.

Who knows where that could lead??? Probably a dead end, right?

Oh, there are some bare feet in this chapter as well. That kind of shocked me.

If you want to dig into a tremendously written, layered story this is where you want to go. Trust me on it. I wouldn't lie to you.

Online fumanchu

• AKA eviltwinmordred
    • Eviltwinmordred’s DA Page
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2019, 12:23:39 am »
Thank you, Cerebus.

Your “Blood Sport” is one of the great stories in the Archive, and friendship and support have really inspired me.  “Paperback” is my ode to this community and pre-internet Hypno Fetishism, as well as a bit of a cautionary tale.

"The World shall hear from me again."
Visit me at www.deviantart.com/eviltwinmordred

Offline CerebusOne

• The Pretty Reckless
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2019, 01:57:05 am »
Fumanchu,

Thank you. For all the great stories you have written and I have enjoyed. And for your support and friendship. It means so much. That being said, my praise for Paperback is predicated on it's merits. No matter who wrote it it is what it is and I would have felt the same about it. A must read for anyone who loves intelligent, interesting and clever stories...with great MC included.

You just happened to be the author. No surprise there.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 09:35:52 pm by CerebusOne »

Offline Merry Brooks

• 20's and 30's chorus girl. Twitter @Harleanlook
    • a robot wannabee's blog
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2019, 07:50:41 am »
Yes, I'm told that one of the first items in any contract for a Mordred/Fumanchu production is that the actress agrees to going barefoot at all possible times! :laugh: :angel:
Find my stories at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/merrybrooks
Find my blog at http://robotunit8.wordpress.com/
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Online fumanchu

• AKA eviltwinmordred
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2019, 07:58:37 am »
Actually no contract needed.  After the first casting session, the actresses become extraordinarily open to direction, including as to wardrobe.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2019, 09:54:53 am »
Actually no contract needed.  After the first casting session, the actresses become extraordinarily open to direction, including as to wardrobe.

Yes Master, removes her slippers... :angel:

And getting started

Hot Blood: Sexiness and Lust in a Silicon Valley Startup

Oh fine, I'd love to work here, if I was going to be able to work, but... The first half, the report on events, is wonderfully done, with a great build to it. The second half, if those 2 think they have any chance of kidding Lavinia, they are going to be very mind controlled, sorry, disillusioned! :laugh: Oh fine, she could happily try any of those mind controlling gadgets on me! Story is delightfully done, and I dont think its Lavinia making me say that?
High end of definitely enjoyed

Incubus

I would say poor Ellen, but I couldnt, as I think she'll love every minute of her new life. Delightfully told, wonderfully paced, and even if I shouldnt see it as a happy ending, I do! Whether it will do the Incubus any good, we will see? Mind, what he could do to arouse me, no idea? :laugh:

Losers Can’t Be Choosers

Oh, Angela, that was wonderful, but naughty. Fine, Gail deserves every minute of it, so I really dont care. Well planned, beautifully done, and I look forward to the last part to see what fate holds for Clarissa. Yes, I'm biased! :laugh: Oh, and Jonah too, I guess? ;)

Pledging the Sorority — N.C.U.

First of 2 sweet, cute hypno stories to finish this batch. The playoff between the group is great, and I'm not going to spoil it by telling you who trumps who in the end here, just go and read it.
Dont often give high end of definitely enjoyed to a hypno story, but this deserves it.

Witness

See above. Absolutely loved this, and fine, I might have guessed something was going to happen to Lissa, but that might not have been quite it, this was far sweeter way of doing it. Shows how lucky you can be when you care for a friend.
High end of definitely enjoyed. I know, 2 hypno stories in a row, shock horror!

More to follow
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline Carefully_Random

• Planned spontinuity every fourth day!
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2019, 10:00:46 am »

Well, I hope it's worth the wait for next Saturday. ;)  I guess I could always say who the bottle landed on in the meantime...

Offline SB

• Simple Being
    • Spell... B-O-U-N-D
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2019, 10:13:43 am »

Losers Can’t Be Choosers

Oh, Angela, that was wonderful, but naughty. Fine, Gail deserves every minute of it, so I really dont care. Well planned, beautifully done, and I look forward to the last part to see what fate holds for Clarissa. Yes, I'm biased! :laugh: Oh, and Jonah too, I guess? ;)

Thank you, dear. Early drafts had Angela do worse things to Gail but I felt it would detract from her character in the end so I ended up going with this variation. As I mentioned not so long ago, the ending is somewhat bittersweet though I'm positive you'll like the idea behind the Clarissa section. I hope you like everything else as well though I think the very last moments will come out as quite unexpected.
Visit my personal website - Spell... B-O-U-N-D.

Like my work? Support my Patreon

Check out my Amazon page or my Smashwords page.

Offline lifmcs

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2019, 11:16:22 am »

Well, I hope it's worth the wait for next Saturday. ;)  I guess I could always say who the bottle landed on in the meantime...

I for one welcome our new Mask-wearing Goddesses and am quite satisfied with their reign this week. Though, that was a pretty hype cliffhanger to be sure~

Online 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2019, 01:16:54 pm »

I for one welcome our new Mask-wearing Goddesses and am quite satisfied with their reign this week. Though, that was a pretty hype cliffhanger to be sure~

"I don’t remember taking it out, but the mask is in my hands now."

I absolutely loved the building tension as Tara and the mask fight over what to do about Stacy. Just great. And who knows? Perhaps Tara and the mask can team up and get their own wildly successful daytime talk show, helping families and couples to reconcile all of their differences.  :grin:

Offline Midori Konton

• Now that I have your attention...
    • Lemma ebooks now available on Smashwords!
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2019, 01:52:39 pm »
Incubus

I would say poor Ellen, but I couldnt, as I think she'll love every minute of her new life. Delightfully told, wonderfully paced, and even if I shouldnt see it as a happy ending, I do! Whether it will do the Incubus any good, we will see? Mind, what he could do to arouse me, no idea? :laugh:

Thanks, Merry! And yes, Ellen will be very happy as a soulless husk. :) As to whether it will help Karnath, well... you’ll see. ;)
Love,

Jenny

MCStories: https://mcstories.com/Authors/Jennifer-Kohl.html
Subscribe for early access and extras! http://sponsus.org/u/jenniferkohl

Online 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2019, 01:58:56 pm »
It was really great to see Paperback on the list this week. I've had an opportunity to read this story elsewhere, and it's great. As CerebeusOne noted above, the story really captures the life (and struggles!) of a young MC fan hoping against hope that this book, or comic, or movie is going to be the one that really, finally delivers on its promise. Anyone who has ever rushed home from the store with a new purchase, only to discover that the MC scene is a single scene (or, worse yet, that the MC is extensive but focuses entirely on the wrong characters) will appreciate this story.

And the story-within-the-story opens with a bang! A group of gorgeous, hypnotized sleeper agents spring into action and take over a jetliner, and only our lovely super-agent can get to the bottom of things. "Your Ninja training and mental discipline should protect you from any attempt to brainwash you." Hee hee. Should.  :)

I've started making a point of checking out A Plethora of Heathers every Sunday morning (the breakfast is quite good, though I never get to sit in the cool booth at the back). It seems like the newest Heather is turning out to be quite a handful! I do love the "potted history" and the idea that Heather has drilled it into the heads of all of her minions, to be played back like a video for potential investors. Can't wait to see where all of our Heathers are going to end up!

Meanwhile, over in 61 Days in River City, my two favorite characters from Betsy Visits River City return, and they're just as great as ever. Not to mention our new, mysterious, beer-guzzling Nordic crimefighter! Throw in some devious mind control and you've got a fantastically fun and twisty chapter. Still 29 days to go!

MoldedMind's Witness is a classic EMC story- short, straightforward, and hot. Lisa's interactions with Aubrey, all while her friend Claire is sitting mindless and blissfully happy just a few feet away, makes for a great read.

I love a good sci-fi story and Writer345's Yew and Me is turning into a great story, full of intrigue and plotting and secret goings-on. I don't think I've ever read of a space station or planetary base decked out with gold trim and fake(?) marble everywhere, but of course that is exactly what someone will build in the future! It was a nice touch and kept me reading. There are things afoot and I can't wait to see what they are!

Online fumanchu

• AKA eviltwinmordred
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2019, 04:09:46 pm »
Thank you, 321.

Offline Betsy

• Leap before you look.
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2019, 04:19:31 pm »
I've started making a point of checking out A Plethora of Heathers every Sunday morning (the breakfast is quite good, though I never get to sit in the cool booth at the back). It seems like the newest Heather is turning out to be quite a handful! I do love the "potted history" and the idea that Heather has drilled it into the heads of all of her minions, to be played back like a video for potential investors. Can't wait to see where all of our Heathers are going to end up!

I'm glad you enjoy the breakfast. Heather will be pleased. And yes, the newest Heather is a bit of a handful, isn't she? But there's that helmet, isn't there? I hope you like where all the Heathers end up, if you find out at all, that is. I'm happy you're enjoying it.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 06:06:05 pm by Betsy »
Leap before you look
The menu is not the meal
--x--
I am one

Offline Betsy

• Leap before you look.
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2019, 04:21:01 pm »
Meanwhile, over in 61 Days in River City, my two favorite characters from Betsy Visits River City return, and they're just as great as ever. Not to mention our new, mysterious, beer-guzzling Nordic crimefighter! Throw in some devious mind control and you've got a fantastically fun and twisty chapter. Still 29 days to go!

You know, I had a suspicion you'd enjoy those two entering the scene. And, as for devious mind control, well this may be a problem for you later on if you think this is devious. Maybe it gets too devious. Just sayin. I'm happy you're enjoying it.
Leap before you look
The menu is not the meal
--x--
I am one

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2019, 04:32:13 pm »

Losers Can’t Be Choosers

Thank you, dear. Early drafts had Angela do worse things to Gail but I felt it would detract from her character in the end so I ended up going with this variation. As I mentioned not so long ago, the ending is somewhat bittersweet though I'm positive you'll like the idea behind the Clarissa section. I hope you like everything else as well though I think the very last moments will come out as quite unexpected.

I nearly gave it a higher rating, but want to save that for the Clarissa moment, if needed, lol! :P For those enjoying Betsy's latest River City story, there is some crossover with J Darksong's latest piece, which is well worth reading regardless

Part 2

But I Don’t Really Want This

Cant say this chapter really was my thing, as anal sex is a total turn off, and humiliation has never been a big thing for me either, even if she might not now see it as humiliation?
Going to go no rating, taste issues

Dolly Dagger

Another which fails for me on taste issues, but its fine other than that, especially if you like fairly nasty green fd stuff. Clever ending, even if I did see it coming
No rating, taste issues again

A Plethora of Heathers

Just to annoy the authoress, I will mention that no real significant mentions of Miss Carpenter, or Miss Ewing disappointed me a lot. Of course I do wonder why they were so precise with their height need for the former, anyone would think she was getting sealed in something tightly, I dont know...? And well, less than healthy 60 somethings, of course I'm going to be worried about them. Other than that, the chapter is an absolute gem, brilliantly written, and carried out.
High end of definitely enjoyed. Awaits grumbles... :P

Return of the Armored Warrior

I've heard Billie is requesting that suit sent back to her in the 1930's! :laugh: Fine, I can see the crossovers between this, and Betsy's story. Its wonderfully written, and yes, would be fun to wear a female Viking outfit, just saying. As for the name suggestion stuff, loved it.

61 Days in River City

OK, fine, love the ending for Valery. Rest of it is as crazy, and entertaining as ever, loved the scene between the Nurse, and Omega Girl.

More to follow

Offline Betsy

• Leap before you look.
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2019, 05:38:57 pm »
A Plethora of Heathers

Just to annoy the authoress, I will mention that no real significant mentions of Miss Carpenter, or Miss Ewing disappointed me a lot. Of course I do wonder why they were so precise with their height need for the former, anyone would think she was getting sealed in something tightly, I dont know...? And well, less than healthy 60 somethings, of course I'm going to be worried about them. Other than that, the chapter is an absolute gem, brilliantly written, and carried out.
High end of definitely enjoyed. Awaits grumbles... :P

Thank you so so much for your review, Merry, under such thwarted expectations.  And, just to annoy the reviewer, I will say your two favourites may not appear in next week's chapter. Or they may. It depends on whether Heather Burns' story is continued there or not. Or, perhaps both these lines could be in next week's chapter. Or you may have to wait longer for your fave characters to appear again. As to you being worried about them, fear not. Do you think I would disappoint you?

Now I find it interesting that I seem to have been awarded a new score - your normal score with the appendage of 'awaits grumbles' tagged on. This is the second time you've awarded me this novel award. Thank you, I think.
Leap before you look
The menu is not the meal
--x--
I am one