Author Topic: New Releases-November 23rd 2019  (Read 21700 times)

Offline Delta Wave

• My Smashwords author profile!
Re: New Releases-November 23rd 2019
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2019, 08:43:04 am »
I'd like to call attention to this story:

Cattle and the Creeping Things (mc ff mf) (new)  by Jukebox

Not that much when it comes to actual mind control, but... excellent horror writing!

Offline lifmcs

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2019, 10:50:36 am »
Teacher’s Lazy Friday Night (mc mf md ft) (new)  by Patrax

Potential age squick aside (or not, since Simon has taken it down), this had a really good and somewhat unique depiction of psychic control from a victim's perspective. Also super hot resistance if that sort of thing does it for you. Hopefully the author wasn't put off and decides resubmit an edited version.

Offline CerebusOne

• The Pretty Reckless
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2019, 11:04:44 am »
I don't know how Cerebus gets through these so fast.

Also, confessing to a curiosity how Bedtime Story will go down - it's about as close as I get to romantic hypno fiction.

Scifiscribbler,

lol, you made me laugh out loud with that remark. Thanks! I just read. I pick the stories whose descriptions appeal to me the most and kind of go down the line. It does take time though.

I don't know how you write so many terrific stories. You amaze me.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 01:39:34 pm by CerebusOne »

Offline CerebusOne

• The Pretty Reckless
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2019, 11:10:28 am »
Under 18s are against Forum rules, but the EMCSA has its own standards. Check the EMCSA's own FAQ for more details.

In general, since the EMCSA is a curated site, while the Forum is a moderated site, Simon can afford to draw the line a little closer to the wind, while we have to accept that whatever line we draw here will inevitably be crossed for at least as long as it takes for a moderator to notice it and respond.

What I'm wondering about is the *legal* standards. Not sure if posting these kinds of stories isn't breaking the law?

Delta Wave.

No. It's not against the law in any way. It is fiction. It is protected by law. Thankfully. You can write, make a movie, sing or paint about anything you want. It is artistic expression. This has been adjudicated by the courts long ago. It is not real, no one is getting hurt. Books and films have been made about every possible situation under the sun. The shame is you have certain sites, and people, who are into censorship and want things banned. Everyone has their own censor, it works one hundred percent of the time. If you see something you don't want to read or watch....don't. It's just that easy.

That last remark was not aimed at you personally. It was a general comment for mass consumption. Never understood why anyone would want to censor because that is a very slippery slope against our rights and it is dangerous. You see, one day something you don't like is censored. Then someday someone may not like what you do and want that censored. Once again that remark was not aimed at you but to people in general, especially those who support censorship. Artist rights are a very important freedom and should always be protected and fought for.

My advice to anyone who sees something they don't like is chill out. Don't play morals Gestapo. The person who wrote it had a vision and took the trouble to do it. For them it was important enough to put their time and effort and thought. That is not easy to do. I know because Ive done it. For those who haven't, try it and you find it is true. If you don't like it, just ignore it and move on. It's not going to kill you to do so and believe it or not, others may like that story even if you don't. You wouldn't want someone censoring what you like would you? What you can read or write. And I can tell you for a fact there are many people who would love to censor all the stories on here. Every single one of them. Every week. They see these stories, that we love and enjoy, as perverted and sick. For those in the past who have reported stories or in the future will want to, think about that before you go trying to get one banned because of your personal preference.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 01:39:00 pm by CerebusOne »

Offline Delta Wave

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2019, 12:15:43 pm »
I'd really like to propose that any further discussion on this matter should continue on a separate thread... Let's not derail it any further

As for the new releases, I also liked:

Wires (mc sf) (new)  by MoldedMind

Offline walter_kovacs

• A.K.A. Alan Smithee on the Archive
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2019, 02:39:37 pm »
I admit I haven't read this one, Walter, but I love how you're homaging Greenaway with this title :)

The story connection is negligible (just a focus on strong colours but contextualised for an EMC story), but I loved the title. You'll (possibly) be pleased to note that note that the uh, funeral scene from the film is not featured in this story  :grin:

Someone recommended the film without telling me what it was and that was quite an adventure for my lighthearted 80's movie night, let me tell you that.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2019, 02:50:41 pm »

Not that much when it comes to actual mind control, but... excellent horror writing!

Jukebox has been writing stories for 19 years, and I dare say this is among his best. This could easily find a home in any mainstream short-story compilation, and I hope that it does. Easily equal to early King shorts. Yeah, I'm gushing a bit. This one was good.

Offline awa

• I am a bird!
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2019, 06:24:22 pm »
Algorithm (mc ff mf fd md) (1 new chapter)  by Carefully Random
Tiffany’s friends discover the mind blanking capabilities of an audio visual sensory input algorithm.  It isn’t long before they want to know how powerful the algorithm can be, but they will need test subjects: willing or otherwise…

We don't often get to see what happens after the "happily-ever-after" (i.e., after the enslavement). Erin's active role in her own slavery, as well as pushing Tiffany to be more Mistress-y, will be very interested and exciting to read moving forward. Tantalizing cliffhanger with Josh, I guess Tiffany had a blind spot when she reprogrammed him.

Brain Development Enterprises (mc mf md in) (2 new chapters)  by JC Beleren
A man purchases a series of self-hypnosis recordings to help him become more assertive.

I read this one on Literotica as it was being published, so I know how it goes. Suffice it to say that I am very much a fan. Honestly, I could take or leave the side plot with Barbara; Kenzie is the real star!

Cape City Chronicles: Today the City, Tomorrow... (mc mf ff md fd ma cb) (1 new chapter)  by Jennifer Kohl
Years ago, a supervillain enslaved and then wiped out every male hero in Cape City. Now she’s escaped prison, and unpowered cop Alessandra Alvarez might be the only one who can stop her. But this time, neither of them will be working alone...

Holy moly, what a wonderful brainwashing scene. I love Kohl's other works, so I'm excited to see what more is in store here; especially promising is the hint of foreshadowing about the sister.

The Mind Control Device (mc mf ff md in) (1 new chapter)  by mypenname3000
Dean invents a mind control device.

I've said it before about this author, and I'll say it again. His works are like ice cream; not the best, not the most substance, but damn do I love to indulge in them.

Mother’s Shadow (mc ff) (new)  by Mind Zapper
The daughter of the most feared sorceress in the known Realms, young Claire struggles with following in her mother’s evil mind-controlling footsteps.

This was absolutely delicious. First-person perspective of being brainwashed is my absolute favorite, and the way that this author portrays the experience is magical. It is their first addition to the archive, and I eagerly await their future works.

Sisters (SleepyTimeSlut) (mc ff mf in) (1 new chapter)  by SleepyTimeSlut
Kenzie used to be a smart, serious student. But when her sister starts filling her iPod with “special” music, Kenzie becomes a little dumber, a lot more horny, and way more agreeable.

I loved this story way back when it the first chapters came out, and I love it now. The twist seemed a bit rushed, and the story as a whole is a bit unpolished, but the brainwashing is just searingly hot.

Wildwood (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by notorioushypno
A mind control conspiracy spawns small-town hokum, entangling a group of plucky university students, some deadbeat locals, and a team of federal investigators.

I've been following this story since the beginning, and wow. Just wow. This chapter is far and away the best chapter in the entire story so far, as well as my choice for the best update of the week. As previously mentioned, first-person perspective of brainwashed slavery is my favorite, and when juxtaposed with the action that has been building in the previous chapters, this chapter was like a full-body immersion into the just what exactly it would be like to be one of Sal's girls. I've read and reread this chapter a dozen times so far, and I still get the shivers every time. I'm sure that there must be further development with the story, and I'm sure that not every chapter will be this perfect, but as far as I'm concerned this chapter is precisely what I want from the rest of the story. Just perfect, obedient bliss.

Wires (mc sf) (new)  by MoldedMind
On a routine visit to the server room, Jessie gets more than she bargained for.

A wonderful vignette. I wish that there was more focus on the brainwashing and reprogramming, but the imagery of being bound and wrapped in wires was excellent. I did greatly enjoy the brief attention paid to having strange thoughts, noticing that they are strange, and not caring that they are implanted (and in fact welcoming her own brainwashing). I really like this kind of subtle mental manipulation.
A wild albatross appears!

Offline Midori Konton

• Now that I have your attention...
    • Lemma ebooks now available on Smashwords!
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2019, 07:05:00 pm »
Cape City Chronicles: Today the City, Tomorrow... (mc mf ff md fd ma cb) (1 new chapter)  by Jennifer Kohl
Years ago, a supervillain enslaved and then wiped out every male hero in Cape City. Now she’s escaped prison, and unpowered cop Alessandra Alvarez might be the only one who can stop her. But this time, neither of them will be working alone...

Holy moly, what a wonderful brainwashing scene. I love Kohl's other works, so I'm excited to see what more is in store here; especially promising is the hint of foreshadowing about the sister.

Why thank you! I hope you enjoy what I bring in coming weeks!
Love,

Jenny

MCStories: https://mcstories.com/Authors/Jennifer-Kohl.html
Subscribe for early access and extras! http://sponsus.org/u/jenniferkohl

Offline CerebusOne

• The Pretty Reckless
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2019, 07:10:35 pm »

Jukebox has been writing stories for 19 years, and I dare say this is among his best. This could easily find a home in any mainstream short-story compilation, and I hope that it does. Easily equal to early King shorts. Yeah, I'm gushing a bit. This one was good.

Just had time to read the story and I agree with you, just a great short. Here is the other thing, how reliable is the narrator? Is the story true or is the narrator insane? That adds to the whole atmosphere of the story.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2019, 07:36:58 pm »
Wow. This has been an amazing update!

Algorithm gives us a great new chapter that deftly handles several threads at the same time. We've got the inevitable negative fallout from someone having their mind toyed with. We've got a cute, if certainly imperfect romance between two of our leads. And hovering in the background is... something not good. Something- someone, that is- is moving around in the shadows and is plotting something for our characters. Oh man, this story just gets better and better!

Speaking of things in the background, Cattle and the Creeping Things! I said this earlier and I'll say it again, this is one of the finest pieces of MC fiction that I have ever read. One of the things I love about it is that you completely get into the main character's head, even though there's actually very little written to describe them. The MC is subtle and creepy. I cannot recommend this story enough!

Speaking of amazing stuff, can we talk about the brainwashing scene in Cape City Chronicles: Today the City, Tomorrow...? Smart, hot, and sexy. Brilliantly written. Pop!

I'm a big fan of SoVeryFascinated's work, so it's probably no surprise that I liked this week's chapter of Dead of Night. Wonderful creepiness throughout. The scene where
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
and
is especially hot. Woo!

Story idea: A national pageant with 50 beautiful contestants. What if they all got hypnotized at once? And so AWMBH's Giselle the Gazelle begins. Who on earth is behind this crazy setup, and why? And when will the lions wake up? So many questions here, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Mother's Shadow is a nice fantasy short by first-time author Mind Zapper. Some great interplay between the characters, and some hot hot HOT mind control going on throughout. Pop!

I've praised Vanity before as well, but it deserves a second round. Dede has a real talent for describing slow, delicious, and sexy decents into MC enslavement. There's a great theme going on here, as Denise's vanity contributes to her downfall, and vice-versa. A lovely short story!

If you haven't been reading Wildwood yet, this chapter is all the prodding you need to read the whole thing. This chapter is packed full of sexy scenes and beautiful, mind-controlled slaves. The story doesn't end here, which means that there is more intrigue to come. Fantastic stuff.

Finally (and I have more to read this week!) there's a nifty little sci-horror story going on with MoldedMind's Wires. Technological horror isn't something you see all that often on this site, but it is one of my favorite genres. I wonder if Jesse will be back to make some special modifications to her workplace's computers...

More to come! Good work, everyone!

Offline Midori Konton

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2019, 09:04:10 pm »
Speaking of amazing stuff, can we talk about the brainwashing scene in Cape City Chronicles: Today the City, Tomorrow...? Smart, hot, and sexy. Brilliantly written. Pop!

Aww. <3 Thank you!

Pop!
Love,

Jenny

Offline lifmcs

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2019, 10:08:08 pm »

Something something squirrels on Rick and Morty. Jukebox is hit or miss for me, and sadly this one was a miss. Not that it matters, since other people are enjoying it (more than) just fine, but yeah, "Squirrels, Dude."

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2019, 01:37:11 pm »
The Witch, The Whip, His Wife and Her Lover by Alan Smithee

Shapow! Taut and juicy! Love the concept and execution!

Wow thanks! This one was a struggle to write (kept throwing out chapters and redoing them) so I'm glad you're enjoying it!

I often skip the green stories, but this one pulled me in. Thoroughly enjoying it!

Offline Delta Wave

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2019, 02:51:49 pm »
Hm. I don't know if it's good form, but... has anyone read my story, by chance? *twiddles fingers nervously*

Offline walter_kovacs

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2019, 03:14:14 pm »
Hm. I don't know if it's good form, but... has anyone read my story, by chance? *twiddles fingers nervously*

Not yet, but I'll mark this post and read it tonight or tomorrow night when I get some more time  :)

Offline scifiscribbler

• Veering between romantic hypnosis and evil mind co
    • My MC Fic Patreon
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2019, 05:54:54 pm »

Aww. <3 Thank you!

Pop!

Got to agree. Nice to see a bit of topspin on something like that.

It hasn't topped Button Pusher, but that's a flat-out unfair comparison - Button Pusher is my platonic ideal for supers brainwashing.
Looks like I'm back, baby!

Offline Midori Konton

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2019, 08:26:04 pm »

Aww. <3 Thank you!

Pop!

Got to agree. Nice to see a bit of topspin on something like that.

It hasn't topped Button Pusher, but that's a flat-out unfair comparison - Button Pusher is my platonic ideal for supers brainwashing.

Thank you too! I hope you enjoy it as it continues!
Love,

Jenny

Offline MCaesar

• Balance in all things. Even perversion.
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2019, 11:21:23 pm »
Damn, lot of eyes on this update. Almost wish I'd finished my latest, but it wasn't happening. Oh well.

Time for the inaugural installment of Day-old Thoughts on Week-old Stories with MCaesar. Today is Wildwood by notorioushypno:

I've been on a kick for a while, where I like stories that have a lot of building dramatic tension, and make myself nauseous as they get more tense. I'm a glutton for punishment that way, and Wildwood has been delivering.

If I should be so bold, here are my stories.
Also, check out my current HPC gallery.
And my old HPC gallery.

Offline walter_kovacs

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2019, 03:43:12 am »
The Mind Masters Of Earth (mc ff sf) (new)  by Delta Wave
It’s been six years since the unscrupulous telepaths, the Mind Masters, took over the world and established a global tyrannical government. A young woman, Maya Hudson, hates the telepaths’ regime with a passion. But, as she’s conscripted for service at the Masters’ governmental complex, her life is about to change drastically...

It's exposition heavy, especially for such a short piece. What happens is nice, but again - it's short! Until right at the end I expected it to have a "... to be continued" type thing but it appears to just be a one-and-done. I would definitely read more if you wanted to continue in the same world, seems a shame to have it end after you built it up so much!

Offline ErrantCitizen

• I write stories under notorioushypno
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2019, 08:04:03 am »
Thanks to everyone who's been reading and enjoying Wildwood. I really appreciate the feedback. I've never done a story this long or complex, and all of these comments are giving me the confidence to try something more ambitious. Although I think I'll stick to shorter pieces in the immediate future.

With respect to what MCaesar wrote, I'm very grateful for the criticism. It's definitely making me look more seriously at what I wrote/what I'm currently working on. I don't know what the etiquette is for responding, but I pretty much agree with everything you wrote. Touching on your points more specifically, though:

Anyway, thanks again! Three more updates remaining. Hope you enjoy!
Frying and abiding, I'm in your control
https://mcstories.com/Authors/notorioushypno.html

Offline Pan

• To live would be an awfully big adventure.
    • My Patreon
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2019, 09:10:56 am »
In Good Hands (mc mf ff md ma in) (1 new chapter)  by Quiet Hypnotist
While living alone under one roof with her horny cousin, Chayenne grows more and more puzzled over her reaction to him. If only she could calm down and figure out what’s wrong. Surely his massages could help?

This series is truly excellent. I wonder what the inspiration was?  :angel:

The Internship (mc ff) (new)  by Greyscribbler
Nichole is looking forward to learning a lot from her internship. She will.

I haven't read this yet, but hot damn am I excited to.

Sisters (SleepyTimeSlut) (mc ff mf in) (1 new chapter)  by SleepyTimeSlut
Kenzie used to be a smart, serious student. But when her sister starts filling her iPod with “special” music, Kenzie becomes a little dumber, a lot more horny, and way more agreeable.

Looooooved the mother/aunt twist in this one. Hot as hell, totally logical, and immediately filled my brain with a thousand story ideas.

The rest of the tale is also great.

Teacher’s Lazy Friday Night (mc mf md ft) (new)  by Patrax
Katie doesn’t understand why she changed into her sexiest lingerie after coming home from school. Her mind has been very murky lately.

Loved this; immediately clicked through to read more Patrax stories, and was disappointed to see that it was their first. Hope it comes back, and hoping for many more!
Support me on Patreon to read my stories before they go live! http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites

Check out my Amazon page for all my new work.

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2019, 09:46:23 am »
Thanks to everyone who's been reading and enjoying Wildwood. I really appreciate the feedback. I've never done a story this long or complex, and all of these comments are giving me the confidence to try something more ambitious. Although I think I'll stick to shorter pieces in the immediate future.

Not really good at giving reviews, but do want to take the time to mention that I also have been enjoying this story. Would probably second the criticism about Mary, would have loved to see more of her falling victim. I do also have trouble trying to remember the vast amount of characters, but I think that's more an issue on my end than a problem with the story. But yes, eagerly waiting for more, especially since you said it'll be wrapping up soon!

Offline greyscribbler

« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2019, 02:23:30 pm »

Also gotta mention Greyscribbler's The Internship. I have always been a sucker for the, young girl interns at company......big changes to come....stories and when I saw Grey was doing this one my heart soared, lol. The reason is Grey understand MC in a very unique way, he understands pacing like few other and also is not afraid to write long stories that really involve plot and character and change. All thing I love. And I was not disappointed in the lest with the first chapter as lovey young Nicole begins what she thinks will be the next small chapter of her life and that I suspect will become the large permanent part of her life, the only part of her life that will matter eventually. As usual Scribbler does a great job with plot and characters. We meet Nicole her boss Miss Henderson, who is extremely well executed here, and the icy Clara, Henderson's PA. The dynamics here between them are very subtle and interesting.

Nicole feels the first tendrils of change but nothing overwhelming. As usual, Grey takes his good old, simmering, burning time with the inductions. Can't wait to see where this is going.

Thanks CerebusOne, glad you liked it.  It won't be as long as some of my stories, but Nicole is headed for something of a ride.

Greyscribbler

Offline Delta Wave

« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2019, 02:51:05 pm »
The Mind Masters Of Earth (mc ff sf) (new)  by Delta Wave

It's exposition heavy, especially for such a short piece. What happens is nice, but again - it's short! Until right at the end I expected it to have a "... to be continued" type thing but it appears to just be a one-and-done. I would definitely read more if you wanted to continue in the same world, seems a shame to have it end after you built it up so much!

Thank you for an opinion :)

Yeah, it's a weird story. I'm kind of thinking of writing something more in this setting, but I don't have anything concrete planned yet. Just bits of ideas...