Author Topic: New Releases-Saturday May 25th 2019  (Read 30152 times)

Offline ExtantElan

• Does it matter?
Re: New Releases-Saturday May 25th 2019
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2019, 04:40:17 pm »
Exposed was incredibly hot. I am VERY much looking forward to future chapters. Greyscribbler is an absolute master at depicting the mental state and internal struggle of mind-controlled characters, and this chapter showcases that.

Thanks Midori.  Not sure I deserve all the praise, but I'll take it. ;-)
I do like to write from the victim's point of view.  Doesn't work all the time, but it seems to here.

Greyscribbler

Nah dude, its deserved. that build up was excellent, good pro level stuff. I believe the word is, exquisite. :p

Also quite artful how you described the protagonist in such a way as us dogs get the details we crave without turning off the ladies reading. I wouldn't even know where to start with doing that.  :)

Edit to add: My guess would be the chicks resonate with the need, the fellas with the details. That's just my theory. Anyway, loved it, looking forward to chapter 2.

Offline SB

• Simple Being
    • Spell... B-O-U-N-D
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2019, 05:57:32 pm »

One Chance to Impress Her

OK, I roared with laughter at the ending! And no, I dont get the boot worship stuff, just saying. I had some fun with it, fem domme lovers will get far more, obviously.
Definitely enjoyed. Probably would have been low end, but for the ending!

Glad you had some fun though I'm not sure he did. This piece was written a while back and I'm almost certain I was responding to a post-hypnotic suggestion at the time but the details are sketchy to say the least. Thank you, dear.
Visit my personal website - Spell... B-O-U-N-D.

Like my work? Support my Patreon

Check out my Amazon page or my Smashwords page.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2019, 06:26:54 pm »
Exposed was incredibly hot. I am VERY much looking forward to future chapters. Greyscribbler is an absolute master at depicting the mental state and internal struggle of mind-controlled characters, and this chapter showcases that.

Thanks Midori.  Not sure I deserve all the praise, but I'll take it. ;-)
I do like to write from the victim's point of view.  Doesn't work all the time, but it seems to here.

Greyscribbler

Nah dude, its deserved. that build up was excellent, good pro level stuff. I believe the word is, exquisite. :p

Also quite artful how you described the protagonist in such a way as us dogs get the details we crave without turning off the ladies reading. I wouldn't even know where to start with doing that.  :)

Edit to add: My guess would be the chicks resonate with the need, the fellas with the details. That's just my theory. Anyway, loved it, looking forward to chapter 2.

Something I really enjoyed about Exposed is how it artfully plays with the old "a character stares into a mirror and describes herself" trope.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Akisa

• Hello beings on screen's otherside
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2019, 02:31:12 pm »

Dick Picture Perfect: I liked the story, although I expected something different. I was left with the desire that the element 'photo' was more exploited. And maybe it would have been satisfying to know why the photo exerted that attraction on the girls.

Thanks for reading. True, we don't know why the picture works, but I can't reveal all of the secrets on page one. We'll get there. With SCIENCE!!!!

(SCIENCE!!!! The narrative eureka version of discovery not, science, the ongoing rigorous one step back, two steps forward working version.)

Science! In this case good chapter Redsliver, I look forward to the next, luck!
You can already feel the goddess flow through and around you, like a liquid, a smell, a moment lost in time.

Diary of a Hypnotist

Greek Goddess

Offline greyscribbler

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2019, 03:59:50 pm »
My guess would be the chicks resonate with the need, the fellas with the details. That's just my theory. Anyway, loved it, looking forward to chapter 2.

Chapter 2 has been sent to Simon, so you should see it in the next update.

Greyscribbler

Offline greyscribbler

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2019, 04:02:44 pm »

Something I really enjoyed about Exposed is how it artfully plays with the old "a character stares into a mirror and describes herself" trope.

Thanks 321.  I'm fond of featuring mirrors in my stories.

Been enjoying Hostel.

Greyscribbler