Author Topic: New Releases-Saturday May 18th 2019  (Read 26300 times)

Offline Redsliver

• He just laughed...
    • My Patreon
Re: New Releases-Saturday May 18th 2019
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2019, 05:09:18 am »
Blizzard

As entertaining as ever, if all a little complex for my poor busted brain, nowadays. Great story, and again, what relationship(s) come out of this, heaven knows? Great fun in interim, ignoring the sex bits, lol, I'm awkward that way! :laugh: Lovely feelgood story.
High end of definitely enjoyed

Glad you liked it. Having a lot of fun with it. Hopefully I don't let the mcguffins get too involved but they are sexy boots.

Blizzard is the perfect thing to read on this cold and snowy (yes, really!) afternoon. Oh, these two lines of dialogue warmed me more than any radiator!

“It’s hot. Don’t burn your tongue.”
“Yeah, she’s got plans for it soon."

:grin:

Yeah, those were fun lines to write. Glad you liked it!

Offline Merry Brooks

• 20's and 30's chorus girl. Twitter @Harleanlook
    • a robot wannabee's blog
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2019, 12:57:38 pm »
Last 4

All Bends to My Will

One of those mixed feeling stories for me, and not just because of the before the change stuff. Lets face it, in the end, its nearly as hard to like Selina, lets face it. And yes, again, however nasty the jocks were, did they really deserve this? That, and the length issue. It doesnt help I dont get Anime in the slightest too!
High end of enjoyed, as good as it gets, with all that

Officer Friendly

Fine, it had a few moments, but this wasnt one of the authors stories aimed at me, lets face it?
No rating, taste issues. Fine if you like this sort of stuff, mind, as well written as ever with author

Tales of Hypnotopia: Holly’s Spa Vacation

Yes, another mixed feelings story, this seems packed with them. Holly wasnt nice, so I didnt care for her, but in truth, I'm not sure if any character in here was nice! Having said that, some of the transformation stuff done at the spa was hot for me, all the same. So I suspect I might enjoy a 'white' visit to said spa, lol, probably come out as a young chorus line dancer, or cute actress? But some of the things done to Holly, all the same, hmm...?
Compromise mark? Low end of definitely enjoyed? A white makeover at Spa, and I might reconsider? ;)

The Weaving Witch

OK, this was amusing, and I wonder what will happen to both girls, with the reveal at the end of this. Not that I blame Muriel, but besides all that...? Certainly an interesting way to set up the Princess for sure.

Thats it for the standard part of this week, though there are a couple that, may, or may not get read yet, but if I do, I'll add them in. Thanks as always to all authors involved, reviewed or not.

Edited to add

I was planning to get to the other 2 stories today, but then Ashes came up with another 25 K in words, so I decided it was easier to pass, however good it might all be, and given the author, it probably is, but I have some writing to attempt to do, and I'll need all the time I can find for that now, given my neural issues! I did start Bimbo or Billionaire: Custom Karma but in truth, however unlikeable Rachel is (and she really is), 3 sets of 4 way ties had me groaning, and bailing out, on grounds of ridiculousness. So that really is it, folks.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 10:29:09 am by Merry Brooks »
Find my stories at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/merrybrooks
Find my blog at http://robotunit8.wordpress.com/
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline CuyahogaKingKong

• Burnin' down the river
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2019, 02:06:46 pm »
Interesting you didn't like Holly.  I only read the draft (decidedly not my thing) but Holly didn't really have any unlikable qualities.

My one note to Daisy was that Holly should be a bit less compliant and more feisty when she first arrives at the spa, so maybe there was a revision that made her a little less likable?
https://mcstories.com/Authors/CuyahogaKingKong.html

"Behind (and beneath) your culture creating forebrain, there is an older, simpler monkey brain with a lot less to say and a much louder voice." -Dan Harmon

You. Need. Go. Search. Find. Take. Return. CHANGE.
I have a Patreon!  http://www.Patreon.com/CuyahogaKingKong

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2019, 02:24:20 pm »
It's been awhile since I read it, but I think it was the way she responded to the creeper at the beginning that doesn't exactly win her any sympathy points. Yes, he's a shitty person that should be fired, but the way she acted didn't do anything to get people on her side either.

Offline CuyahogaKingKong

• Burnin' down the river
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2019, 02:52:49 pm »
It's been awhile since I read it, but I think it was the way she responded to the creeper at the beginning that doesn't exactly win her any sympathy points. Yes, he's a shitty person that should be fired, but the way she acted didn't do anything to get people on her side either.

Really?  To me it read as reasonable suspicion.  A complete 180 and extreme gesture out of the blue is a huge red flag.  He might as well have had "I have an ulterior motive" tattooed on his forehead.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The thing is, the conspiracy is unnecessary.  The breast expansion and fat reducing tech alone would make them trillionaires.  That market is much wider and deeper than the buyer pool for secretly produced, expensively covered up, human fuck dolls.  That spa would be booked solid for the next 30 years at any price they chose to ask.
https://mcstories.com/Authors/CuyahogaKingKong.html

"Behind (and beneath) your culture creating forebrain, there is an older, simpler monkey brain with a lot less to say and a much louder voice." -Dan Harmon

You. Need. Go. Search. Find. Take. Return. CHANGE.
I have a Patreon!  http://www.Patreon.com/CuyahogaKingKong

Offline mr potestas

• Embrace our journeys into passion
    • The Realms of Mr. Potestas
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2019, 03:01:00 pm »
Properly Handled (mc mf ff md fd in) (2 new chapters)  by Extantelan
A brother and sister grow closer over a shared love of mind control and other various kinks and perversions.

Things are still moving along here. Maybe getting a bit mushy, but I really like how Kacy's/Kitten's and Budda's relationship is evolving. Kacy and Bobbi's relationship is even hotter. They are really hot together, and the thought of Bobbi really joining them soon is really hot. Sure, Bobbi clearly did not expect the monster she released in Budda, but she also didn't expect liking it so so much! Messed up and wild story.

Offline Merry Brooks

• 20's and 30's chorus girl. Twitter @Harleanlook
    • a robot wannabee's blog
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2019, 04:47:24 pm »

Yes, that is where she lost a lot of sympathy points for me, and also she was hardly a charmer at arrival at the spa, either, but that might just be all the work I've done in Customer Service not helping. Oh agreed, he's a nasty creep, but that was my whole point, apart from the girl on the reception desk at spa, name a character you could take any like to.
As I said, the tech was great, and if they want to contact me, offering a white collar, full Clara Johnson makeover, I'll give them 11/10. Yes, I could be that shallow, especially given the current state of my health :laugh:
Find my stories at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/merrybrooks
Find my blog at http://robotunit8.wordpress.com/
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline ExtantElan

• Does it matter?
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2019, 06:16:07 pm »
A brother and sister grow closer over a shared love of mind control and other various kinks and perversions.

Things are still moving along here. Maybe getting a bit mushy, but I really like how Kacy's/Kitten's and Budda's relationship is evolving. Kacy and Bobbi's relationship is even hotter. They are really hot together, and the thought of Bobbi really joining them soon is really hot. Sure, Bobbi clearly did not expect the monster she released in Budda, but she also didn't expect liking it so so much! Messed up and wild story.
Thanks again for the input, glad you are liking my work so far. :p

Just a note taking this week off, so no new chapters but I'm glad you liked Kacy/Bobbi, as I felt that was the best stuff I've written in 10+ years (not that I've been writing all that time, just its been that long since my creative writing courses.) Had you asked me before, I would have said a 1000+ word sex scene was excessive but I think I pulled it off (I know I like reading it). If you've read MindSpark's (very good) Night Time Nudging you'll note its pretty clear why I don't consider Bubba to be the true antagonist of my story. That honor goes to my hot little pancake princess. :P. It will soon be time for her to take center stage in the latter part of the narrative.

And thanks again for the kind words, it is greatly appreciated.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2019, 07:35:26 pm »
I love how 61 Days in River City is steaming towards a conclusion. Finally, after all that Sonia and Vicky have been through! It's been a long seven weeks for those two.

"Brandi guessed the rates and immediately overpriced herself by a lot." That line was absolutely perfect, Betsy.   :grin:

Offline fumanchu

• AKA eviltwinmordred
    • Eviltwinmordred’s DA Page
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2019, 04:19:58 pm »
Sadly, I’m late to the “Algorithm” Show.  I’m now caught up, and it is every bit as good as my friends Shadra and 321 said it was.  So many twists, so many temporary victories and defeats.
"The World shall hear from me again."
Visit me at www.deviantart.com/eviltwinmordred

Offline Carefully_Random

• Planned spontinuity every fourth day!
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2019, 06:38:46 pm »
After last week's cliffhanger of Carefully Random's The Mask, I'm sad to see the follow up not in this update. However, a new chapter of Algorithm is a more than suitable substitute. And what a chaoter this was, answering the questions left by its OWN cliffhanger! Such an exciting read, as we see just what Tiffany's plan was, and how it all plays out. And what, another cliffhanger? If I didn't know any better, I'd say Lucy was writing this story, with how cruel these waits are. Once again, another story that will make waiting an entire week seem unbearable.

Yes, I am fond of cliffhangers, and I'll tell you why... later.

Thanks, and sorry for the wait, life gets in the way of the writing sometimes :s

Yay! More Algorithm! And it was *nuclear* hot. Best chapter yet!

Agreed! A hot merry-go-round of controlling and being controlled, of trigger phrases and trances and rapidly-shifting power dynamics... is Part 9 here yet?  :grin:

I'll add another round of agreement to that.

At this point, it looks like all three of them have at least one other who has a trance trigger. Tiffany got out of the direct control, but seems to have forgotten that Lucy left a trigger command in her mind. Lucy now has two triggers in her, and Tiffany has a trigger for each of the others, but in theory whoever gets a chance to use their triggers privately first has the best chance to come on top (though while they're together, it's more of a Mexican standoff).

Plus whatever the note said.

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

Plus Tiffany will forget the whole night at midnight, she seems to have forgotten about that, too.

Thanks all for lovely feedback.  I'm glad everyone is keeping up, I just hope I don't start to lose track myself! O_o

Certainly Tiffany has (thus far at least) managed to forget a couple of mildly important details, but we all lose focus a bit due to mind blowing orgasms sometimes, right? :D

Part 3

Algorithm

Talk about making things complicated here! But fine, I loved every minute of that, in truth. I cant see a truce arising here, but who wins out in end, who knows? Yes, I still want to be a victim of that device, so much

Thanks Merry! Choose your controller wisely though, they don't all come with the same disposition...

I read the whole of Algorithm in one fell swoop and can happily echo what others have said before: This some of the most sizzling hot stuff I have read in while, especially this week's chapter.

One minor gripe I have is that everyone seems strangely laissez-faire about the whole mind control business and -- in the case of Erin and Lucy -- really eager to immediately abuse it. It made me feel like I had missed a chapter where it is explained why they aren't more shocked about the fact that such a thing exists and why they are so ready to turn (basically) evil. We get to see inside Tiffany's head, and know that she's a fetishist, so we get why she wants to act the way she does. But when Erin acts the same way, it seems kind of out of nowhere.

All that being said: Yes, it might feel a bit unmotivated, BUT the result is so, so hot that I don't care why Lucy suddenly became the angel of vengeance. I'm just glad that she is, becuase it means that the ensuing battle of wills has that much more heat and weight.

That was a bit ramble-y, I hope you get what I mean. Don't let the length of the criticism discourage you. I just had a hard time conveying my point with brevity. I'm really enjoying this story!

Thank you, neverm1nd :) I am going to fight the temptation to explain the motivations of each character here as I hope to have shown why each one is the way they are by the time the story rounds up.  Certain things now will hopefully make more sense, and certain things mentioned in previous chapters will tie in with the additional context, all going to plan.  Most of all I'm glad you're enjoying it! :)

Sadly, I’m late to the “Algorithm” Show.  I’m now caught up, and it is every bit as good as my friends Shadra and 321 said it was.  So many twists, so many temporary victories and defeats.

Not late at all really, welcome aboard! And thank you! :D  Part 9 on the way! :)

« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 07:36:20 pm by Carefully_Random »

Offline TMaskedWriter

• Wanted for 17 counts of Messing With Texas.
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2019, 06:59:09 pm »
Whatever Gets You Through The Night

The delight of this is even the side characters (Oh, Nunzio...) are fun to read. As for the scene when Helen, and Mander get together, hilarious stuff. Tense ending, though instinct says Maria will survive, too big a character? Tank firing scene, oh dear!

On Literotica, the subtitle of the chapter after this is "Maria Gets Tanked."

And thanks, I'm pretty sure Nunzio will be back.  People seem to like him.
Hi, I'm T.MaskedWriter.  I write stories about people who control minds and fuck.  Some of them involve a woman with multiple personalities who holds "conferences" in her head with them.  If near-death experiences and science-fiction are too much to handle, you should have read the back of the ticket.

Offline mr potestas

• Embrace our journeys into passion
    • The Realms of Mr. Potestas
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2019, 07:55:22 pm »

Thanks again for the input, glad you are liking my work so far. :p

Just a note taking this week off, so no new chapters but I'm glad you liked Kacy/Bobbi, as I felt that was the best stuff I've written in 10+ years (not that I've been writing all that time, just its been that long since my creative writing courses.) Had you asked me before, I would have said a 1000+ word sex scene was excessive but I think I pulled it off (I know I like reading it). If you've read MindSpark's (very good) Night Time Nudging you'll note its pretty clear why I don't consider Bubba to be the true antagonist of my story. That honor goes to my hot little pancake princess. :P. It will soon be time for her to take center stage in the latter part of the narrative.

And thanks again for the kind words, it is greatly appreciated.

Oh, I agree! You don't always need that many words for a sex scene, but it's whatever feels right for the story. I didn't even notice that it was that long in your story. It worked fine :)