Author Topic: New Releases-February 9th 2019  (Read 19506 times)

Offline mr potestas

• Embrace our journeys into passion
    • The Realms of Mr. Potestas
Re: New Releases-February 9th 2019
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2019, 02:45:03 pm »
Bimbo-Midas (mc mf ff md gr) (2 new chapters)  by Doctor MC, Mad Scientist
A leprechaun gives Jimmy a ring that turns any woman whom Jimmy touches into a bimbo.

Gosh golly, this is a fun story. I had my college fantasies -- clunkily writing some out in my earliest MC stories, but they were not even close to this fun. If I was in Jimmy's shoes, I might not even want to figure it all out! How many get the chance to be in a college orgy, let alone be the center of one? Jimmy is most certainly distracted. Plus, I just can't get enough of the reality distortion. Makes this just that much more wild.

Offline mr potestas

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2019, 03:08:07 pm »
The Allen’s House Party (mc mf md in) (new)  by Fiona69m
Ollie and Becky Allen throw a house party, which is infiltrated by Adolph Koch.

Must admit having nazi doctors as part of the backstory felt a little weird and random. A mind controller does not have to have a background quite like that! Anyway, this was definitely odd and oddly mysterious. I had trouble figuring out Koch's purpose for being there, beyond sex, but this turned out to be the first chapter. In the end, I think I'll give this the proverbial "no rating." Probably great for anyone looking for a male dominating diversion.

Offline mr potestas

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2019, 04:11:28 pm »
Emilia’s Exorcism (mc mf ff md fd ma bd ex) (new)  by malsagulo
A cranky young librarian gains access to a whole new world of pleasure when a deal with a witch lets her tap into the mind of an absolutely insatiable slut.

This looked pretty wild and kind of unique. I can't say I've read many MC stories that focussed on a librarian! Anyway, this gets right to it, and I respect that. The visuals, erotic or no, were vivid and engrossing. The Lovecraft reference with Miskatonic University being "defunct" but for its archives was wonderful! This was fun and darkly comedic. The perspective shifts were well done. My only complaint was how I was unable to find u/soft-n-slow under r/gonewild, but I don't normally find myself on Reddit :( Hopefully they will be more of this interesting story at some point!

Update: Just had to read the post above a bit for the reddit link! https://www.reddit.com/r/eroticliterature/comments/aom7a4/emilias_exorcism_part_1/
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 04:31:53 pm by mr potestas »

Offline malsagulo

• I am a llama!
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2019, 04:28:37 pm »
Emilia’s Exorcism (mc mf ff md fd ma bd ex) (new)  by malsagulo
A cranky young librarian gains access to a whole new world of pleasure when a deal with a witch lets her tap into the mind of an absolutely insatiable slut.

This looked pretty wild and kind of unique. I can't say I've read many MC stories that focussed on a librarian! Anyway, this gets right to it, and I respect that. The visuals, erotic or no, were vivid and engrossing... This was fun and darkly comedic. The perspective shifts were well done.

Really glad you liked it! Thanks for reading and for the review!

The Lovecraft reference with Miskatonic University being "defunct" but for its archives was wonderful!

:grin:

My only complaint was how I was unable to find u/soft-n-slow under r/gonewild, but I don't normally find myself on Reddit :(

Her profile is at: https://www.reddit.com/user/soft-n-slow/ (Maybe I should add in a link to it in the story text? Does Simon allow that?)

Hopefully they will be more of this interesting story at some point!

Next two chapters are already sent to Simon for the next update. :) Thanks again!

Offline Merry Brooks

• 20's and 30's chorus girl. Twitter @Harleanlook
    • a robot wannabee's blog
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2019, 05:00:09 pm »
Part 3

Beyond the Door

Another wonderful story from the hand of Mr Cummings, this time with some very delightful time stopping involved. Very cleverly done, and only the full reveal at the end, even if we had a fair idea who might be behind the Storeroom door!
High end of definitely enjoyed

But I Don’t Really Want This

And I probably wont bother to read this any more, as its going places that I really dont enjoy, in a humiliation sense. Shame, because I was enjoying it for quite a while, but then Will became a jerk, so...
No rating, tastes issues

Girls Are Always Right

Not sure if I'd prefer my mind being tampered with by a Girl, or being made into one. Probably the latter, but anyway... Doesnt take too long for Noah to see things her way, thats for sure.
Definitely enjoyed

The Hash

Will things work out here, as Jen is hoping? I hope so, but who knows. Enjoying this, though I do feel sorry about her route to the library, under the circumstances
Definitely enjoyed

An Immovable Object

Nano Man sounds like the sort of guy I wouldnt mind as a beau on Thursday. Maybe his nanobots could turn me into a nice shiny robot, or a young talented dancer, lol? Wasnt expecting Star Raven's fate to be as it was, but cleverly done. As to what was done to her, oh please...!

More on Thursday
Find my stories at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/merrybrooks
Find my blog at http://robotunit8.wordpress.com/
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline TheHandsThatLead

• TheHandsThatLead Blog
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2019, 06:14:51 pm »
An Immovable Object

Nano Man sounds like the sort of guy I wouldnt mind as a beau on Thursday. Maybe his nanobots could turn me into a nice shiny robot, or a young talented dancer, lol? Wasnt expecting Star Raven's fate to be as it was, but cleverly done. As to what was done to her, oh please...!

As always Merry, thanks for the kind words :)
Visit my site for some short snippets... NSFW

https://thehandsthatlead.blog/

Offline Doctor MC

• Genies, cyborgs, aliens, and vampires, I got ’em.
    • Doctor MC's Blog
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2019, 11:54:44 pm »
Bimbo-Midas (mc mf ff md gr) (2 new chapters)  by Doctor MC, Mad Scientist
A leprechaun gives Jimmy a ring that turns any woman whom Jimmy touches into a bimbo.

Gosh golly, this is a fun story. I had my college fantasies -- clunkily writing some out in my earliest MC stories, but they were not even close to this fun. If I was in Jimmy's shoes, I might not even want to figure it all out! How many get the chance to be in a college orgy, let alone be the center of one? Jimmy is most certainly distracted. Plus, I just can't get enough of the reality distortion. Makes this just that much more wild.

I'm glad you're still enjoying the story. The reality distortion was actually an easy writing choice: If family and other friends who are close to these women, noticed they were drastically changing, these other people would surely step in and do things to the women (such as hospitalizing them) that would ruin Jimmy's fun. So instead, these women's family and friends are convinced that Jimmy's women "always have been" this way.

Let's just hope that no mathematics major plays around with a computer and discovers that Tyudlurm University is in the 99.99999th percentile in terms of the percentage of the female-student population with GG-cup breasts. Then the jig might well be up.

Next week, after two more chapters, the story ends.
Write novels or conquer the world? Tough choice!

Find out about my novels and short stories at: http://doctormcmadscientist.wordpress.com/about/

Offline softi

• The Football Pool
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2019, 02:09:38 am »
Joanna’s War (mc mf ff md fd ma) (new)  by Scalar Seventh
Joanna wakes up a convention for mind controllers with more than a little evidence that she’s been Altered, but no idea by whom, or when. Or why.

I really enjoyed this one, much as it's long for one update. The world make cohesive sense, the story was a fun slow reveal, and the characters were adorable and believable.
Lord, help me to be the person my psychiatrist medicates me to be.

Football Pool Website

Offline Scalar7th

• Listen close... the music has messages
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2019, 12:08:20 pm »
Joanna wakes up a convention for mind controllers with more than a little evidence that she’s been Altered, but no idea by whom, or when. Or why.

I really enjoyed this one, much as it's long for one update. The world make cohesive sense, the story was a fun slow reveal, and the characters were adorable and believable.

Thanks! The length kind of got away from me. It was supposed to just be a nice, short mystery, but the characters really asserted themselves in odd ways. Leigh, especially, refused to keep quiet.

Offline grey_shadow

• Moderators
  • You want pictures now?
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2019, 02:15:28 pm »

Yeah, maybe having no update next weekend will let this reach some people who would otherwise have skipped it (hint hint). I'm not sure how well it would still work split in two or three chunks across multiple updates - as a subtle mystery, having all the details fresh is a big help...
"Who do you serve, and who do you trust?" - Galen, Crusade

Looking for female subject(s) to explore hypnosis. PM me if you're interested.

Forum Creative Links

Offline Pan

• To live would be an awfully big adventure.
    • My Patreon
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2019, 04:21:38 pm »
I mean, I'd consider "someone who graduated several years ago thinking that they're a high school student again" to be mind control...
Support me on Patreon to read my stories before they go live! http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites

Check out my Amazon page for all my new work.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2019, 05:38:17 pm »

Yeah, maybe having no update next weekend will let this reach some people who would otherwise have skipped it (hint hint). I'm not sure how well it would still work split in two or three chunks across multiple updates - as a subtle mystery, having all the details fresh is a big help...

I've put it on a side list for now. In other words, if I get time, I've got a nudge to read it, if I dont, technically its beyond my limit. Probably going to depend as much on how well my back holds up, in terms of therapy sessions, as anything else. But yes, any other time, no chance. :angel:
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline Ice Bear

• My patreon
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2019, 12:36:13 am »
I mean, I'd consider "someone who graduated several years ago thinking that they're a high school student again" to be mind control...
Truedat. Though arguably not erotic mind control? Either way, totally crossed that river now. Burned the boat, burned the bridge. We made it baby!

Offline malsagulo

• I am a llama!
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2019, 12:59:01 am »
Truedat. Though arguably not erotic mind control? Either way, totally crossed that river now. Burned the boat, burned the bridge. We made it baby!

Depends what they were like back in high school, I suppose.

Offline randymandytoons

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2019, 03:54:58 am »
Betsy Visits River City was fantastic. I thoroughly enjoyed all of it, from start to finish. Sad, though, that it is at an end (unless a sequel is planned). Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
Find my pictures at https://www.flickr.com/photos/8117363@N02/

My stories (as few as they are) are posted under the name Mandy Galileo.

Offline grey_shadow

• Moderators
  • You want pictures now?
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2019, 09:38:55 am »

Depends what they were like back in high school, I suppose.
Surely it depends what they are like back in high school...
"Who do you serve, and who do you trust?" - Galen, Crusade

Looking for female subject(s) to explore hypnosis. PM me if you're interested.

Forum Creative Links

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2019, 11:23:11 am »
Part 4

Emilia’s Exorcism

OK, this was a lot of fun, though it definitely wouldnt be the life of a slut that I'd want to experience, lol. Could think of a few other things I'd love to find out what life is like, mind. ;) Definitely looking forward to reading more of this, I must say.

The Glass Wall

Entertaining piece of hypno fun here, with a great twist in the finish, or more strictly, 2 twists! The whole set up drew me in nicely, then out comes 'reality' and... :laugh:

Making a Good Thing Better

Started out quite interesting, but as so often, the author goes off wildly into the world of tattoos, and piercings, and not in a sane way, and that finished it for me, didnt even care after that, even with a la tag to tempt me!
No rating, taste issues, in a big way!

Subliminal Toys

Desperately in need of a major edit, and I would say that with that (despite the incest), there might even be a decent story for me in here. Certainly looking forward to seeing where this goes from here
Low end of definitely enjoyed. Straight, at least, with a good edit.

Last 4 to follow

Offline masterangel

• My facebook page; please like and share
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2019, 12:25:59 pm »
The Hash

Will things work out here, as Jen is hoping? I hope so, but who knows. Enjoying this, though I do feel sorry about her route to the library, under the circumstances
Definitely enjoyed
I think sometimes it's more fun if you don't go the easiest route. Makes it more of an adventure, as I think Jen is learning.
(And that reminds me that I really need to finish writing part 20)
Latest ebook: A Dozen Travellers
Latest EMCbook: 15 Years
Latest novel: Inside the Box
Current serial: Mr Hook's Big Black Box
Sales / Reviews / Shares always appreciated

Offline malsagulo

• I am a llama!
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2019, 05:01:32 pm »
Emilia’s Exorcism

OK, this was a lot of fun, though it definitely wouldnt be the life of a slut that I'd want to experience, lol. Could think of a few other things I'd love to find out what life is like, mind. ;) Definitely looking forward to reading more of this, I must say.

Excellent. Thank you for the review. Hopefully, this piece will turn out more to your liking than my last one did.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2019, 09:29:48 am »
Pretty sure that it will, Malsagulo.

Final 4

Following Her Dream

Beyond the amusing game of tag, there wasnt a lot aimed at me in this chapter. Story is fine, just all the talk about sex, and the actual action just does very little for me.
Low end of definitely enjoyed. Those more into sex will give more.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

First of the 3 was pretty much a no interest for me, but the other 2 worked far better. For some reason, the sex demon one amused me the most. Thats not to say I'd mind the blonde sexbomb makeover, given the chance, but anyway...
Definitely enjoyed

Living Dead Girl

Couple of delightful moments with Gwen here, though somehow I dont think the issue of the Akert stone is finished just yet. Another great addition to the River City story lines.

Subroutine (Kallie)

I'd love them to find out who did this to Lori, if only so they could do the same to me! Though having said that, Harper may have found out the secret already! :laugh: This is a wonderful story, but yes, absolutely, I'd love to be droned in the same way.

Thats it for this update, strictly, though I may give Joanna's War a try, and if I get through, I'll add a few comments. Thanks as always to all authors involved, and so, until next time...

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2019, 03:28:31 pm »
Following Her Dream

Beyond the amusing game of tag, there wasnt a lot aimed at me in this chapter. Story is fine, just all the talk about sex, and the actual action just does very little for me.
Low end of definitely enjoyed. Those more into sex will give more.

Seems every new chapter is less favorable for you! Feels bad xD All good though. Thank you for sticking with it this far. Things'll be changing a bit, after the next chapter, so maybe then it will be more to your liking, I hope. And the end is coming up!

Thanks for the review.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2019, 03:52:46 pm »
I am only one fragment of the reading market, its just that an asexual old biddy is one of those that comments the most :laugh: Oh, I'll read it out, to see how it all plays out in the end, dont worry

Offline Thermopyle

• I am a llama!
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2019, 05:04:30 pm »

Girls Are Always Right (mc mf fd rb) (new)  by Jukebox
Noah’s therapist comes up with an unconventional way to break through his deflection tactics.

Ouch, goddammit I had to register here just so I can say "ouch goddammit" over this story.  I've liked the 'girl' storyline in the past, and I usually don't mind the preachiness in these because it usually works.

But this one, ouch goddammit. 

At first I was like, this is gonna be a good one of this type of story, and it was.  I like the formula, the recurring 'girl' character, I like the framework for the reversal, the slow seduction over the length of the story, I usually even come to enjoy the condenscension because it fits with the world of the story.  Mostly I've liked these because of the 'extreme travel arc' the victim goes on.  From extremely hostile, trapped, terrified, etc onwards to inevitable enthrallment.  It's just been a great story device from the get-go.

The story grew hotter and even though Jukebox was plucking a raw nerve with the theme, I was onboard, because who really can't relate? 

But then that world is shattered for me at the end when the 'girl' drops the line "we're gonna put you on medication."   ??? Oh hell no dude.  I read these stories as an escape from -that- world.  Ouch, goddammit.  It wasn't even done in that kind of 'fetish nurse' kind of way, it was in the "ambiguously benevolent 'girl'" theme that's used in other similar stories.

Supernatural alien technology sex robots who seduce the world one by one and nurture and care for their 'victims' to bring them to a better existence is awesome in theme, almost spiritual. 

Somehow I always imagined them lifting people out of the rat-race of free will up into a sort of life of service that's its own medicine - even if it's a life of quasi enslavement to some aliens. 

Using this archetype (or whatever you call it) to lure the mc victim into taking psych meds 'for his own good' was a horrifying twist of betrayal.  The goddess/therapist figure here is supposed to save and yet enslave the victim, not play cheap social worker. Ouch, just do the protagonist a favor and kill him off instead.  Maybe it's partly my personal baggage, but it was gut-wrenching to see the 'girl' character go there. 

On the other hand, the protagonist was a prick, so part of me kind of thought it was fitting that he be shoved off into drug therapy instead of getting the genuine "benevolent enslavement" therapy of stories' past.   I guess maybe the lesson here is "don't be that kind of a prick." but ouch, dammit.

Sorry for the geeky first post.  I'm Thermo, btw.  Pleased.

<Fixed quote tag - grey_shadow>
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 06:36:11 pm by grey_shadow »