Author Topic: New Releases-February 9th 2019  (Read 19514 times)

Offline ElmerFudd

• I'm a Lama!
New Releases-February 9th 2019
« on: February 09, 2019, 10:19:24 am »
(NOTE: You can QUOTE this posting, and then copy each set of <Title, Link, Tags, Colors and Description> in one chunk, for use in your review postings here)

You can now download the BBCode version of the What’s New page at https://mcstories.com/WhatsNew.txt

The next update will be the weekend of 23 February 2019.

The Allen’s House Party (mc mf md in) (new)  by Fiona69m
Ollie and Becky Allen throw a house party, which is infiltrated by Adolph Koch.

And Your Little Dog, Too (mc mf ff fd be) (1 new chapter)  by Pan
The only thing Betsy hates more than her husband’s new workmate, Sue, is her pet.

Betsy Visits River City (mc mf ff mm md fd ds bd gr be rb ts sc cb hu) (1 new chapter)  by Betsy Leohtar
Betsy finds herself in River City and is shocked to discover it’s infested with super heroes who will try to stop her doing her own lawful work.

Beyond the Door (mc mf ff ma ts) (new)  by Maximilian Cummings
Wendy could not recall at all: what had happened in that room?

Bimbo-Midas (mc mf ff md gr) (2 new chapters)  by Doctor MC, Mad Scientist
A leprechaun gives Jimmy a ring that turns any woman whom Jimmy touches into a bimbo.

But I Don’t Really Want This (mc mf md fd gr hm) (1 new chapter)  by Pomelo
Will and Nicole find their relationship changing again in at first subtle and then not-so-subtle ways.

Checkmate I Think (mc mm) (1 new chapter)  by The Slaver
A millionaire crime boss attempts to outsmart his rivals.

Click (mc mf fd) (new)  by &c
You hear a strange clicking noise that won’t go away. Soon, you want to give into the sound.

Detention in Stepford High (mc md ft) (new)  by Borbin
Mrs. Pennyworth keeps an eye on Samantha, the new girl in school, at least until her new attitude kicks in.

The Diner (mc mf fd) (new)  by Milo Minderbinder
James’ life takes a dramatic turn after he stops at a nearly empty, out-of-the-way diner.

Emilia’s Exorcism (mc mf ff md fd ma bd ex) (new)  by malsagulo
A cranky young librarian gains access to a whole new world of pleasure when a deal with a witch lets her tap into the mind of an absolutely insatiable slut.

Experiments In recruitment — N.C.U. (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Sleepy Hypno
Rayne tries her hand at a few instant hypnosis inductions. Will she succeed?

Following Her Dream (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Shadra
Janet takes the necessary steps towards obtaining her dream girl.

Girls Are Always Right (mc mf fd rb) (new)  by Jukebox
Noah’s therapist comes up with an unconventional way to break through his deflection tactics.

The Glass Wall (mc ff) (new)  by SoVeryFascinated
A woman’s trip to the hypnotherapist is much more than it seems.

Happy Valentine’s Day! (mc mf) (3 new chapters)  by TheWeaver
A Valentine’s Day themed writing contest yields very special prizes.

The Hash (mc ma md ds ex) (1 new chapter)  by Angel Raymond
Jen likes to explore, using the chaos of a hash function to visit random places. But this game becomes more interesting than just mathematics when it leads her to meet a mysterious hypnotist on a small island.

I Have No Idea (mc mf ff md) (1 new chapter)  by Redsliver
Tanner wakes up from a blackout, and discovers that he started a billion dollar pharmaceutical company and created a slave paradise with a prototype mind control drug.

An Immovable Object (mc mf md cb) (new)  by TheHandsThatLead
Star Raven is battling her nemesis NanoMan once again, luckily his nanobots can’t affect her... or can they?

It Started With: Alien Control (mc mm) (new)  by The Slaver
An Air Force Lieutenant investigates reports of alien abduction.

Joanna’s War (mc mf ff md fd ma) (new)  by Scalar Seventh
Joanna wakes up a convention for mind controllers with more than a little evidence that she’s been Altered, but no idea by whom, or when. Or why.

Kneel (mc mf fd) (new)  by Chew Toy
Graham tries out a kneeling meditation class at a BDSM convention.

Living Dead Girl (mc ff cb hu) (1 new chapter)  by J. Darksong
River City is home to a number of unusual residents, all with strange and unique powers and abilities. Now everyone is a hero or villain, however. Some just wish to be left alone to live their lives. But when Gwen crosses paths with two of the city’s young heroines, it seems that she’ll be drawn off the sidelines and into the adventure, whether she wants to or not.

Lust from Darkness (mc ff mf md fd) (new)  by mr. potestas
Hunters Lucinda and Alena were fighting monsters for nearly a decade. Demons were never their speciality, but they soon found themselves against Demons with an unexpected plan…

Making a Good Thing Better (mc mf ff md bd gr la) (new)  by HB5211
Jeremy and Lara are a young married couple happy with each other, but always look for ways to improve their relationship. When they see an ad for a couples weekend promising a relationship enriching experience, they could not resist. The question remains, will they be able to handle the changes in store for them when the weekend is over.

Mpulsive (mc mf fd) (new)  by M Pulsive
George goes to meet M, but M has some plans in store for him.

My New Salon (mc mf fd) (1 new chapter)  by Robert Towers
Madeleine is convinced by her roommate to try several new things.

Spellthief Stolen (mc mf ff md fd) (1 new chapter)  by Meleva and Scalar Seventh
All she has to do is cross a garden, climb a tower, steal some spells, and get out. Just another job. Nothing simpler.

Stop Watch (mc mf md in ts) (1 new chapter)  by Sidia
A power that is too good to be true becomes a corrupting influence on a man and leads him into temptations he’d never thought possible.

Subliminal Toys (mc mf ff md in) (new)  by controlthruhypno
A teenager discovers that his dead father had been using subliminals on his stepmother.

Subroutine (Kallie) (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Kallie
Lori, a college student, discovers she has a hypnotic trigger that turns her into a mindless, obedient drone. How? Why? And what’s going to happen when her roommate finds out?

This Is Our Story (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by Ice Bear
Connor, the editor-in-chief of the high school yearbook, discovers that edits he makes to the yearbook come true in real life.

Using Ursula (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by Pan
There’s only one way to stop Dion from using his step-sister Ursula.

The World Changed for Susan (mc mf) (new)  by VindalooCurry
Susan heads for the door when suddenly [[[[theworldchanged]]].

Offline strikeThree

Re: New Releases-February 9th 2019
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 11:05:24 am »
Quote from: subroutine

It didn’t matter. Once her hand was stroking her cock, all her willpower melted away

Erm. Editing mistake, or something about Lori we weren't told.   :grin:

Regardless, a hot chapter. I've been enjoying the story.

Offline Lorax

• Speaks for the Trees
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 12:08:53 pm »
Not a mistake.  Mentioned in ch 1.

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 12:31:10 pm »
I actually wrote what will be chapter 12 first, before I realized I needed to expand on certain things, so basically a couple lines in chapter 12 turned into the chapter above. Show don't tell, as they say, I guess. I struggled so much trying to get the ending to this chapter to a point where I didn't hate it. Hopefully it's good enough now.

Offline masterangel

• My facebook page; please like and share
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 01:17:00 pm »
Glad that this week's random selection of stories hit on one I can say something positive about :)

I liked this one. Found myself waiting for the twist, and enjoying each step along the way.
Shattering the wall felt maybe a little scary for my taste, but that doesn't detract from an engaging story with likeable characters.
Latest ebook: A Dozen Travellers
Latest EMCbook: 15 Years
Latest novel: Inside the Box
Current serial: Mr Hook's Big Black Box
Sales / Reviews / Shares always appreciated

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 01:42:32 pm »
Another great chapter of Following Her Dream. Although I'm picturing Melanie sitting in Janet's bedroom with a very stern look on her face. "Where the hell are those two? I've been waiting forever!"  :)

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2019, 02:02:40 pm »

It didn’t matter. Once her hand was stroking her cock, all her willpower melted away

Chapter 1, right after Harper snaps Lori out of her robot mode:

It had been such a relief not to have to think. Especially out in public, she was normally so wrapped up in anxieties about being trans and how other people looked at her. On the bus home from the lecture, she hadn’t thought about it at all. She hadn’t needed to. It had been blissful.

And now the diabolical conspiracy reveals itself. Yay! I've got an idea as to who is behind all of this, but I can't wait to see how it all develops.

Offline malsagulo

• I am a llama!
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2019, 03:27:29 pm »
A cranky young librarian gains access to a whole new world of pleasure when a deal with a witch lets her tap into the mind of an absolutely insatiable slut.

My first new story in a while! Feedback appreciated!

Offline Anostus

• I am a llama!
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2019, 04:06:07 pm »

My first new story in a while! Feedback appreciated!

I really enjoyed it. I like how ambiguous the situation is, and the hints at what might be really happening.

For other readers, here's my attempt to decipher the invocation -

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't know if this is what you intended, but my thoughts are:

Regardless of whether I'm off base or not, I enjoyed the story, and home to see more from you in the future, malsaĝulo.

Offline malsagulo

• I am a llama!
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2019, 04:49:01 pm »
:grin: Eee-hee-hee that's awesome! I was really hoping that someone would try and decipher the spell! Let's just say I appreciate you using spoiler tags, and leave it at that. ;)

Also, here's a fun fact I didn't mention -- this story was actually the result of a kinda/sorta collaboration between the Gonewild redditor I mentioned and myself. As a challenge (and with her permission), I took the photos on her profile and tried to structure them into a narrative. I can't post the photo links here on EMCSA, obviously, given the rules here/text only nature of the archive. But if anyone wants to see how I integrated u/soft-n-slow's visual material into the story, you can find the master post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/eroticliterature/comments/aom7a4/emilias_exorcism_part_1/.

Just one or two more details for you, anostus, because I'm also a big nerd like that:

Offline strikeThree

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2019, 07:03:21 pm »

Chapter 1, right after Harper snaps Lori out of her robot mode:

It had been such a relief not to have to think. Especially out in public, she was normally so wrapped up in anxieties about being trans and how other people looked at her. On the bus home from the lecture, she hadn’t thought about it at all. She hadn’t needed to. It had been blissful.

And now the diabolical conspiracy reveals itself. Yay! I've got an idea as to who is behind all of this, but I can't wait to see how it all develops.

I'm observant!

::)

Offline SB

• Simple Being
    • Spell... B-O-U-N-D
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2019, 07:48:25 am »
A story of mine was missing but it's been added to the update just now. It's this one.

Manual for Domination (mc mf fd) (new)  by S. B.
Jack’s memories are all jumbled. What did Greta do to him exactly?

You might want to update the opening post as well.

Visit my personal website - Spell... B-O-U-N-D.

Like my work? Support my Patreon

Check out my Amazon page or my Smashwords page.

Offline Merry Brooks

• 20's and 30's chorus girl. Twitter @Harleanlook
    • a robot wannabee's blog
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2019, 09:26:11 am »
Getting started (1 out of order, missed an SB green story previously (or not, I now discover)

Betsy Visits River City

And now Billie can get back to normality, which I'm sure will include gin, and a number of cigarettes, to get over the trauma! :laugh: And Robbie has learnt enough to know to avoid the North East of England! :P A fun way to tie up all the loose ends here, and fine, I roared with laughter at the ending, loved what Faeryfaye did there to Betsy! :laugh: As to that blue eyed blonde, halfway through the chapter, no idea who that reminds me of? :angel:
High end of definitely enjoyed. Was tempted to give more, for the way it ended, but dont want to boost Betsy's ego too much! :P

Bimbo-Midas

So at long last, is Jimmy finally beginning to think through events? Loved the logic behind the build up to the orgy, and the new girl sounds cute (if clueless) too.
High end of definitely enjoyed

Lust from Darkness

Another promising taster piece from Mr P here. Some crazy demonic events here, and definitely some extreme dildos too! The disguises didnt last long, for sure! :laugh:
Definitely enjoyed

This Is Our Story

Thank goodness we never had yearbooks over here, in the 70's. Mind, the lack of computers, let alone that kind of software... The playoff between the 3 main characters here was very good too. Mind, if the author can find a Dancers yearbook, from the 1930's...? ;)

The World Changed for Susan

OK, no prizes for subtlety here, but at the same time, it made me laugh in several places, which has to be a good thing? I can see a few ways I'd enjoy my world changing (see previous review), but a wild desire for sex probably wouldnt be among them! :laugh:
Definitely enjoyed

More to follow
Find my stories at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/merrybrooks
Find my blog at http://robotunit8.wordpress.com/
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline mr potestas

• Embrace our journeys into passion
    • The Realms of Mr. Potestas
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2019, 10:25:42 am »

Lust from Darkness

Another promising taster piece from Mr P here. Some crazy demonic events here, and definitely some extreme dildos too! The disguises didnt last long, for sure! :laugh:
Definitely enjoyed

Thanks for definitely enjoying! :D
As is often listed on GregariousFrog's Svengali, my stories tend to have that "rapid" change no matter how slow I attempt to make it. I guess I can site Monty Python for instilling the "just get on with it!" mentality. Lust from Darkness quite intentionally gets right to it. What's happening is not necessarily new for these experienced monster hunters, but the extremes of the proceeding and current events are what creates the difficulty. It does get crazier!

Must admit, was not sure how much you would like this one! I've gone pretty dark, but this might just be the first story that almost has that "humiliation" tag. Simon clearly judged it not necessary, but he might have if I posted the entire 16k+ words of it. The story called for that erotic madness. Pretty happy with it at its near final status. If you wanna see more Demonic craziness, you know where the final piece will be  ;)

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2019, 12:34:41 pm »
Another great chapter of Following Her Dream. Although I'm picturing Melanie sitting in Janet's bedroom with a very stern look on her face. "Where the hell are those two? I've been waiting forever!"  :)

Thank you for your kind words, as always <3 I'm pretty happy with how most of this chapter turned out.

We'll definitely see more of Melanie soon, don't worry! Maybe there's something that happened with her already that wasn't shown yet? Who knows =D

I also had some people asking for more of Janet, so I actually started adding her into the next chapter as well. Glad I did, honestly, based on how it's turning out. Hope it's worth the wait!

Offline Betsy

• Leap before you look.
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2019, 04:18:06 pm »
Betsy Visits River City

And now Billie can get back to normality, which I'm sure will include gin, and a number of cigarettes, to get over the trauma! :laugh: And Robbie has learnt enough to know to avoid the North East of England! :P A fun way to tie up all the loose ends here, and fine, I roared with laughter at the ending, loved what Faeryfaye did there to Betsy! :laugh: As to that blue eyed blonde, halfway through the chapter, no idea who that reminds me of? :angel:
High end of definitely enjoyed. Was tempted to give more, for the way it ended, but dont want to boost Betsy's ego too much! :P

Thank you Merry. I'm glad you liked it. And I'm glad you liked that blue eyed blonde halfway through the chapter.
Leap before you look
The menu is not the meal
--x--
I am one

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2019, 04:25:39 pm »
Mr P, I have enough difficulty getting through updates of late, so I might take up the kind offer, but no promises made

Part 2

Detention in Stepford High

Maybe I need to apply for an admin job there? :laugh: Fine, I prefer my robot element in Stepford, but other than that, a fun story about a woman who is definitely going to become a better housewife than me. Is there a cookery school there? :angel:
High end of definitely enjoyed. Almost gave standard end, because of all the baby talk, but anyway...

Experiments In recruitment — N.C.U.

More hypno amusement, where not every plan to trance (or not trance) people doesnt quite go as planned. Its fun, and who wins the most 'slaves' in the end, we will have to wait and see.
Definitely enjoyed

I Have No Idea

Plenty of angst going on here, especially from Brian, and way too much baby talk for me. Probably a good job I'm too old for invites to the island, and far too old for babies! :laugh: Not a lot to grab me here in this update, but still sticking with it.
High end of enjoyed. Those more into sex and pregnancies would give it more, mind

Manual for Domination

Nice twist of sorts at the end, though I doubt it will help Jack at all? :laugh: At least if I ever need a submissive husband to worship me, I'll go arrange something with Greta! :laugh:
Definitely enjoyed

Stop Watch

Somehow I could hope the threesome would be with Emily, but I have little expectation of that! :laugh: Certainly some interesting sexual shenanigans going down here! Time stop stuff showed some interesting moments too
Definitely enjoyed

More on Tuesday
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline Doctor MC

• Genies, cyborgs, aliens, and vampires, I got ’em.
    • Doctor MC's Blog
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2019, 04:51:03 pm »
Bimbo-Midas

So at long last, is Jimmy finally beginning to think through events? Loved the logic behind the build up to the orgy, and the new girl sounds cute (if clueless) too.

So I'm back in your good graces? Yay! Thanks, Merry.
Write novels or conquer the world? Tough choice!

Find out about my novels and short stories at: http://doctormcmadscientist.wordpress.com/about/

Offline maeryx3

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2019, 06:23:35 pm »

I liked this one. Found myself waiting for the twist, and enjoying each step along the way.
Shattering the wall felt maybe a little scary for my taste, but that doesn't detract from an engaging story with likeable characters.
Absolutely delightful. This story should be posted here too (although is not based in real events): https://charmedhypno.org/charmed-stories/

Also after reading amazing Joanna's war, I hope to have one of those Alterations modules and esports tournaments around Charmed 2030.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2019, 12:11:41 am »
Betsy Visits River City is over? What's this "The End" business? We're only 48 chapters and 100,000 words into the story!  :)

Thoroughly enjoyed from start to finish.

Emily's Exorcism is off to a good start. There's so much going on here that we've yet to see, and it sounds interesting.

Offline SB

• Simple Being
    • Spell... B-O-U-N-D
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2019, 11:00:52 am »

Manual for Domination

Nice twist of sorts at the end, though I doubt it will help Jack at all? :laugh: At least if I ever need a submissive husband to worship me, I'll go arrange something with Greta! :laugh:
Definitely enjoyed

You're right. He's fucked either way. This is another one of my tales where perception is not what it seems at first glance. They're always fun to write and I got to be "mean" for a bit without actually being so. Thank you, dear.

P.S. - since there's no update next week, perhaps you'll have the time to read that "other" tale?  :angel:
Visit my personal website - Spell... B-O-U-N-D.

Like my work? Support my Patreon

Check out my Amazon page or my Smashwords page.

Offline Betsy

• Leap before you look.
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2019, 03:40:43 pm »
Betsy Visits River City is over? What's this "The End" business? We're only 48 chapters and 100,000 words into the story!  :)

Thoroughly enjoyed from start to finish.

Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Comments like this make my writing it it well worth while.
Leap before you look
The menu is not the meal
--x--
I am one

Offline gyrd

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2019, 03:42:51 pm »
No "Binding Rings" or "College Undercover", too bad.  The latter seems ready to be wrapped up.

I see "This Is Our Story" has finally gotten into overt mind control.  Good stuff.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2019, 05:39:03 pm »
Bimbo-Midas

So I'm back in your good graces? Yay! Thanks, Merry.

If you send Bethie my way, ideally with a few brain cells returned, you can stay in my good graces, guaranteed! :angel:

Offline Ice Bear

• My patreon
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2019, 12:44:54 am »
I see "This Is Our Story" has finally gotten into overt mind control.  Good stuff.

I know, took me long enough. I promised Simon up front that it would build to it and was a worthy placement on the archives, and he was kind enough to trust me. It only gets better (MC-wise) from here.  :D