Author Topic: New Releases - December 28th, 2019  (Read 18020 times)

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
New Releases - December 28th, 2019
« on: December 28, 2019, 10:38:49 am »
(NOTE: You can QUOTE this posting, and then copy each set of <Title, Link, Tags, Colors and Description> in one chunk, for use in your review postings here)

You can now download the BBCode version of the What’s New page at https://mcstories.com/WhatsNew.txt

Absence of All Morality (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by browndj98
A man without morals mentally enslaves and fucks an unwilling hair salon owner.

Advent Calendar (mc mf md ma) (new)  by scifiscribbler
Evelyn’s boyfriend brought a calendar home to get her in the festive spirit. It doesn’t seem to be working.

The Armageddon Archives (mc mf ff md fd) (1 new chapter)  by mr. potestas
Life in California is now different after the apocalypse, as that part of the world is now ruled by Demon King Asmodeus.

Binding Rings (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by Sidia
A chance discovery changes a young man’s life—and not always for the better.

Cape City Chronicles: Today the City, Tomorrow... (mc mf ff md fd ma cb) (1 new chapter)  by Jennifer Kohl
Years ago, a supervillain enslaved and then wiped out every male hero in Cape City. Now she’s escaped prison, and unpowered cop Alessandra Alvarez might be the only one who can stop her. But this time, neither of them will be working alone...

Christmas Eve (mc mf md fd) (new)  by 321
The tree is up and the presents are wrapped, and Kate is looking forward to spending a relaxing evening with her husband. A very, very relaxing evening...

Daughter (mc mf ff fd in) (new)  by Pan
Jim and Lauren return home to find someone waiting for them: the daughter they never had.

Drone Metastasis (mc mf ff fd bd ft) (1 new chapter)  by Half Shim
A nuclear family experiences the Hive invasion as it insidiously takes over their city.

Every Woman Has a Price (mc mf ff md) (1 new chapter)  by Redsliver
Owen inherits a set of silver coins from his grandfather that lets him buy anyone.

Free Will Debate (mc md) (new)  by Sen Oluguat
Tom and Rachel have a friendly debate about free will.

How To Pay Your College Loans (mc ff ds bd) (1 new chapter)  by Skaetlett
Clara can’t pay her college loans, or rent, or anything. She’s stuck at a job she hates with no one around her. Her life turns around when she sees an ad on the dark web recruiting “servants”, and takes drastic measures to turn her life around.

Incubus (mc mf ff md) (1 new chapter)  by Jennifer Kohl
Christina summons a demon, who has the ability to grant her greatest desire.

The Internship (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Greyscribbler
Nichole is looking forward to learning a lot from her internship. She will.

Invisible (SleepyTimeSlut) (mc ff mf fd ma) (new)  by SleepyTimeSlut
When Kara discovers that she can become invisible at a party, the formerly shy little mouse finds it quite ... freeing ...

Out of Mind-Control 2 — Still A Mystery (mc ff mf ft rb) (1 new chapter)  by Catsuit78
Even five months after their investigations the Inspector and Trish can’t grab a breather as spandex-clad men and women disappear and Trish finds herself in the crosshairs. Is the Syndicate behind this? And what are they up to?

Pact (mc ff mf fd) (1 new chapter)  by Meleva
Truth has tried for twenty years to live quietly, to tend her farm, to forget all about the Pact that she was born to obey and bound to enforce. But an urgent need will pull her back to the magic that she’s spent so long seeking to abandon.

The Picture of Doreen Gray (mc mf md) (new)  by Chrysostomon
Some cultures used to believe that a photo would take their soul away.

Pink Cloud (mc mf md) (new)  by Jukebox
On the last night of a hypnokink convention, Carmella has a fantasy on the wish board. And with the help of a friendly and respectful hypnotist, her wish is about to come true.

A Price Paid (mc mf ff md fd) (1 new chapter)  by Saddle Rider
Losing a prized possession to mages, a powerful man seeks revenge.

Resolutions (Trixie Adara) (mc ff ex hm) (new)  by Trixie Adara
Four friends drunkenly make New Year’s Resolutions which will turn out to drastically control their lives in the coming weeks and months.

The Role of a Lifetime (mc mf md gr) (new)  by TheHandsThatLead
Denise has been a struggling actress in Hollywood for years, only getting bit parts, but a new opportunity has come along, will it be the role of a lifetime for her?

Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks (mc ff ft) (1 new chapter)  by Fibaro
A co-ed gets a pair of hypnotic socks that she uses on her roommate.

The Secret of Brookrose College (mc ff mf in sf la) (1 new chapter)  by Templeton Rose
Who or what is enslaving this all-female college’s faculty and students, and using them to breed futa clones?

Senioritis (mc mf ff fd md ds bd ft hm) (1 new chapter)  by MɛtaBob
Marc explores sexuality with a 19-year-old dominant woman.

Snippets from a Multiverse (mc ff) (new)  by sunt
In a vast multiverse, many stories are taking place at all times. Sometimes, the actors of those stories may bear great resemblance to each other across parallel worlds...

The Society (Chrysostomon) (mc ff mf fd la) (new)  by Chrysostomon
Girls are joining a new group that has sinister plans.

Space Nut (mc mf ff md) (1 new chapter)  by Redsliver
Adam discovers a crash landed alien who shares a taste for women with him, and together they will have them all, no matter the price.

Too Many Questions — Third Wheel (mc mf fd) (new)  by S. B.
Josh, Monica (and Steve) talk about hypnosis, trust and chastity.

A Villainous Deal (mc mf md gr cb) (new)  by TheHandsThatLead
SuperbGal has been captured, yet again, but this time seems different.  Can she overcome the villain and escape one more time?

Waif (mc mf md bd ds) (new)  by Crayz Maddy
A young woman finds herself lost in a whole new life after being kidnapped and brainwashed using a new experimental drug.

Wine Mom (mc ff gr) (new)  by Kallie
Katherine, an overworked businesswoman, experiences a sudden change of pace when her intern gives her some enchanted wine.

Offline Pan

• To live would be an awfully big adventure.
    • My Patreon
Re: New Releases - December 28th, 2019
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 10:49:22 am »
The ultimate troll would have been "There will not be an update next week. The next update will be the weekend of January 11th"...
Support me on Patreon to read my stories before they go live! http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites

Check out my Amazon page for all my new work.

Offline scifiscribbler

• Veering between romantic hypnosis and evil mind co
    • My MC Fic Patreon
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 11:09:41 am »
Wow. I didn't check, but I did just assume that 'Advent Calendar' would be a title that already existed, and I'd get 'Advent Calendar (scifiscribbler).
Looks like I'm back, baby!

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2019, 11:25:12 am »
Wow. I didn't check, but I did just assume that 'Advent Calendar' would be a title that already existed, and I'd get 'Advent Calendar (scifiscribbler).

There was no "Christmas Eve," either. It's always nice when you don't have to think of a backup title for a story.

Advent Calendar is fantastic. I think I was as eager to see those windows opened as Evelyn!

Cape City Chronicles delivers another solid chapter. Did I mention how much I love the comic book chapter titles? Because I love them. I also loved this line:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline scifiscribbler

• My MC Fic Patreon
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2019, 11:26:05 am »
Cape City Chronicles: Today the City, Tomorrow... (mc mf ff md fd ma cb) (1 new chapter)  by Jennifer Kohl
Years ago, a supervillain enslaved and then wiped out every male hero in Cape City. Now she’s escaped prison, and unpowered cop Alessandra Alvarez might be the only one who can stop her. But this time, neither of them will be working alone...

This is just getting better.

I'm reminded of that old-school approach to superhero comics where there are always some short-term, mid-term and long-term plots popping up in a given series, with plenty of continuity-heavy crossing over.

Offline Midori Konton

• Now that I have your attention...
    • Lemma ebooks now available on Smashwords!
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2019, 12:21:19 pm »

This is just getting better.

I'm reminded of that old-school approach to superhero comics where there are always some short-term, mid-term and long-term plots popping up in a given series, with plenty of continuity-heavy crossing over.

Thank you!

And yeah, I'm doing that deliberately. My view has always been that a superhero comic is basically just a soap opera with fighting instead of fucking. But it's got that same structure--a melodrama where at any given time you've got at least three plots, one of which is just starting, one of which is hitting its climax, and one of which is somewhere in the middle.

I'm just adding the fucking back in. ;)
Love,

Jenny

MCStories: https://mcstories.com/Authors/Jennifer-Kohl.html
Subscribe for early access and extras! http://sponsus.org/u/jenniferkohl

Offline Midori Konton

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2019, 12:24:26 pm »
Cape City Chronicles delivers another solid chapter. Did I mention how much I love the comic book chapter titles? Because I love them. I also loved this line:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thank you! I'm enjoying them too. Gotta have those exclamation points!

Hee, I'm glad you liked that line! I like to stick a little humor in here and there, especially when my other ongoing project is something darker like Incubus.
Love,

Jenny

Offline scifiscribbler

• My MC Fic Patreon
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2019, 12:32:22 pm »

There was no "Christmas Eve," either. It's always nice when you don't have to think of a backup title for a story.

Advent Calendar is fantastic. I think I was as eager to see those windows opened as Evelyn!

Thank you - I wrote most of this story in late October, and it was a really nice way to prepare for the holiday season.

Offline fascinated

• Your llama is getting sleepy.
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2019, 02:21:14 pm »
Christmas Eve was just terrific. Really cute, really hot, every thing you want a short story to be.

Although Kate's trancey alter-ego should have been named Eve. The joke's right there! :)

Offline Pan

• To live would be an awfully big adventure.
    • My Patreon
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2019, 04:55:31 pm »
I submitted the first two chapters of The Twisted Love Potion, but accidentally included the wrong files, so they didn't get included in this week's update. I hope this doesn't cause a time paradox. :(
Support me on Patreon to read my stories before they go live! http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites

Check out my Amazon page for all my new work.

Offline CerebusOne

• The Pretty Reckless
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2019, 04:57:05 pm »
Because of circumstances lately that is taking pretty much all my time I was not able to comment on last weeks offerings. Things are not much better for me this week but I will give a few short comments on some stories I was able to read.

Cape City Chronicles continues with a great plot and hot as hell MC. I really love the time and effort Jennifer Kohl has put into all facets of this story. You can sense it when you read it. Great plot, interesting characters, twists and turns, it has it all going on. I really his a terrific piece of exciting literature an MC.

321's Christmas Eveis a return to our old heroes from Amnesic. Who says heroes can't have their kinky games? James and Kate sure do. Still can't get over their kid being named Alice, Lol. Nice to revisit them in kinder circumstances. A very nice, warmhearted follow up to their original story.

Drone Mestasis continues its multi-thread dark plot and I love it as the the family is assaulted on all fronts by the hive. The MC in this story is top notch. So is the plot. Great stuff and fun as hell.

The Intership is just a classic MC story. I love how Scribbler also has brought in Nichole's family into the insidious plans of the controllers. It really opened the story up past the lone girl at work gets controlled trope. But then Scribbler is such a great story teller it does not surprise me. I love this wicked story.

Last but certainly not least is The Hands That Lead's Role of a lifetime. As I have said before, always been a sucker for the young girl goes to college, work, whatever and...well...you know what happens. If the story is done right.

Hands does it right as poor Rebecca goes to Hollywood to become a star. Well....you know..lol. The story is very well conceived and the MC hot. What else can one ask for? Very good.

That's all I have time for. I apologize to the other writers who put in their hard time and effort, I wish I could read and comment but I currently just have almost no time at all to do this.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 06:22:26 pm by CerebusOne »

Offline walter_kovacs

• A.K.A. Alan Smithee on the Archive
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2019, 05:01:43 pm »
The ultimate troll would have been "There will not be an update next week. The next update will be the weekend of January 11th"...

I scanned the update for that first thing  :grin:

Next week will be a big one I feel...

Offline Midori Konton

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2019, 06:52:03 pm »
Cape City Chronicles continues with a great plot and hot as hell MC. I really love the time and effort Jennifer Kohl has put into all facets of this story. You can sense it when you read it. Great plot, interesting characters, twists and turns, it has it all going on. I really his a terrific piece of exciting literature an MC.

Wow! High praise, thank you!
Love,

Jenny

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2019, 09:38:21 pm »

321's Christmas Eveis a return to our old heroes from Amnesic. Who says heroes can't have their kinky games? James and Kate sure do. Still can't get over their kid being named Alice, Lol. Nice to revisit them in kinder circumstances. A very nice, warmhearted follow up to their original story.

I guess Kate won that bet. Maybe their next kid will be a James? I'm really glad that you enjoyed the story!

Christmas Eve was just terrific. Really cute, really hot, every thing you want a short story to be.

Although Kate's trancey alter-ego should have been named Eve. The joke's right there! :)

Edit! Edit! Edit! :-) This idea is definitely going on the back of one of those business cards. Thank you so much for the kind words!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 11:06:42 am by 321 »

Offline Fortunato

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2019, 11:45:59 pm »
I've read a little of this week's update, starting with the amazing Wine Mom. Looking forward to more as time allows, but next week's update could just break the whole internet.

-Fortunato
For the love of God, Montresor!

Kinks
Mind control, feet, shoes, maids (especially with outrageous French accents), race changes (especially with any dodgy accents), transformations, total identity losses, reluctance/resistance, humiliation, IQ loss, dehumanization, stuck costumes/uniforms/clothes, and forced servitude.

Offline TheHandsThatLead

• TheHandsThatLead Blog
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2019, 11:48:42 pm »
Last but certainly not least is The Hands That Lead's Role of a lifetime. As I have said before, always been a sucker for the young girl goes to college, work, whatever and...well...you know what happens. If the story is done right.

Hands does it right as poor Rebecca goes to Hollywood to become a star. Well....you know..lol. The story is very well conceived and the MC hot. What else can one ask for? Very good.

Thanks CerebusOne, glad you enjoyed it :)
Visit my site for some short snippets... NSFW

https://thehandsthatlead.blog/

Offline StoryFan

• I am a fan of mc stories
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2019, 10:28:11 am »
Any more BMBZ radio? it was really good.

Offline TheHandsThatLead

• TheHandsThatLead Blog
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2019, 11:47:07 am »
Any more BMBZ radio? it was really good.

Thanks, no plans at the moment for a sequel, but I never say never ;)

Offline ironflower

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2019, 12:48:29 pm »
Just dropping in to say 'A Villainous Deal' is excellent. I'm a sucker for superheroines getting taken down.  >:D

Offline greyscribbler

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2019, 03:21:40 pm »
The Intership is just a classic MC story. I love how Scribbler also has brought in Nichole's family into the insidious plans of the controllers. It really opened the story up past the lone girl at work gets controlled trope. But then Scribbler is such a great story teller it does not surprise me. I love this wicked story.

Thanks CerebusOne.  I like thinking about how what happens fits into the rest of the victim's life.  We'll see more of Nichole's family in the last few chapters.

Greyscribbler

Offline Dede

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2019, 10:04:47 pm »

Denise has been a struggling actress in Hollywood for years, only getting bit parts, but a new opportunity has come along, will it be the role of a lifetime for her?

Have you ever read a story and felt like the author was writing it just for you?
From the main character having the same name as me, to having an almost exactly same high school experience, and same fantasies... it is just uncanny! And so I was hanging on every single word...!!!

Offline TheHandsThatLead

• TheHandsThatLead Blog
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2019, 08:51:32 am »
Just dropping in to say 'A Villainous Deal' is excellent. I'm a sucker for superheroines getting taken down.  >:D

Thanks ironflower.

Offline TheHandsThatLead

• TheHandsThatLead Blog
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2019, 08:53:31 am »

Have you ever read a story and felt like the author was writing it just for you?
From the main character having the same name as me, to having an almost exactly same high school experience, and same fantasies... it is just uncanny! And so I was hanging on every single word...!!!

Thanks Dede, I promise I didn't read your mind from afar while writing it... or did I? ;)

Offline Fortunato

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2019, 11:43:52 am »
Another thumbs up for The Role of a Lifetime.

-Fortunato
For the love of God, Montresor!

Kinks
Mind control, feet, shoes, maids (especially with outrageous French accents), race changes (especially with any dodgy accents), transformations, total identity losses, reluctance/resistance, humiliation, IQ loss, dehumanization, stuck costumes/uniforms/clothes, and forced servitude.

Offline TheHandsThatLead

• TheHandsThatLead Blog
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2019, 04:13:51 pm »
Another thumbs up for The Role of a Lifetime.

-Fortunato

Thanks Fortunato.