Author Topic: New Releases - December 28th, 2019  (Read 18018 times)

Offline BigJohn

• I am a llama!
Re: New Releases - December 28th, 2019
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2019, 01:35:34 am »
Loved Pink Cloud by Jukebox. I tend to always enjoy their work but the characters in this story were incredibly sweet and endearing. Couldn't help but smile at how cute and respectful they were.

Offline mr potestas

• Embrace our journeys into passion
    • The Realms of Mr. Potestas
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2020, 07:36:33 pm »
Resolutions (Trixie Adara) (mc ff ex hm) (new)  by Trixie Adara
Four friends drunkenly make New Year’s Resolutions which will turn out to drastically control their lives in the coming weeks and months.

This probably was the intent of the author to portray as such, but I always found New Year's Resolutions to be a joke. People will put all this thought into doing something positive, only to just not do it. I personally made a Resolution years ago to not do Resolutions! So, having women actually follow erotically charged Resolutions can only be a farce. Even the first part, which largely introduced this whole thing, delivered, in albeit more intriguing than hot ways. The Resolutions themselves were not erotically charged, but it seems instead that the interpretation of them became erotic. I'll look forward to more.

Offline MCaesar

• Balance in all things. Even perversion.
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2020, 04:27:41 pm »
Some weird Day-Old Thoughts on Week-Old Stories about Snippets from a Multiverse.

The characters of Geraldine Linventeur and Daphne Miller may be familiar to some of you from my Mind Control University story, though no prior knowledge is required here.

Eeeeeehhh... I suppose. I guess I can't really say for sure, since I've probably read at least a hundred thousand words of MCU (or however many it was up to Truce Week, when I burned out on the genre altogether), but there's a lot of context to this one that, if you don't have it, will probably make this story sound like nonsense. Who is Geraldine? Who's Daphne? What's their relationship, that one would perform cartoon villainy just to give the other a nice gift? I know, but how could someone who isn't into MCU expected to know (or care) about any of that?

That said, it was nice to get a taste of the old MCU again. Fantastic folks in that community, back in the day. Memers and shitposters nonpareil. I think this board could learn a thing or two from them.
If I should be so bold, here are my stories.
Also, check out my current HPC gallery.
And my old HPC gallery.

Offline MCaesar

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2020, 11:35:27 pm »
Oh, also read Daughter, so I have a Thought about that.

Short and exceedingly concise. Tells you what it's all about pretty much right away, but still has a small surprise or two along the way. Squicky for some, I'm sure, but lively and fun to me.
And my old HPC gallery.

Offline MCaesar

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2020, 04:27:25 pm »
Re: Thoughts on Invisible.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And my old HPC gallery.

Offline MCaesar

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2020, 04:37:45 pm »
Last for this batch, my Thoughts on Advent Calendar:

The main highlight of this one, for me, was how deliberately and methodically it progressed. Every day, every picture, we are presented with a little piece of programming. Sometimes it's subtle, and sometimes it's so obvious, even the protagonist figures it out. But each day is a discrete step on the inevitable road to the end. It was a pretty neat structure, and turned into a nice, enjoyable story.
And my old HPC gallery.

Offline scifiscribbler

• Veering between romantic hypnosis and evil mind co
    • My MC Fic Patreon
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2020, 05:25:45 am »
Last for this batch, my Thoughts on Advent Calendar:

The main highlight of this one, for me, was how deliberately and methodically it progressed. Every day, every picture, we are presented with a little piece of programming. Sometimes it's subtle, and sometimes it's so obvious, even the protagonist figures it out. But each day is a discrete step on the inevitable road to the end. It was a pretty neat structure, and turned into a nice, enjoyable story.

Thanks! Had a lot of positive feedback on this one, but honestly I'm mostly glad that I seem to have got to this idea before much had been done with it.
Looks like I'm back, baby!