Hi, I've been pointed to the forum so wanted to say hey.
I'm the one doing the 'corruption of Sara' of Deviantart. I just wanted to say that if anyone is interested in the compilations as they become available and are not on deviantart just let me know and I can post a download link. I should be able to upload it to wetransfer or something (or if anyone has a better file transfer idea let me know).
The story is pretty stereotypical for a hypno movie thing. It's about a strange old hypnotist with a mysterious past who moves to a new town and takes a liking to his neighbor. He then starts manipulating her, her friends, family and even the town. Eventually his confidence and arrogance grows so high he decides to take control of the town an all the women in it. Can Sara or anyone else for that matter be able to stop him before it's too late.
Disclaimer though, I'm not claiming to be an AI guru or an award winning writer so please don't have high expectations and be prepared for plot holes

. The AI does get a little better though as the 'story' progresses as I got the used to how it works (but still keep expectations low)
I created this 'story' as just a bit of fun while I learn how to use the AI as I need to use AI for a large project at my work. The story will be feature length in size when it's finished as it got a lot bigger than I planned due to my dumb idea to introduce a ton of characters and story branches lol.
Disclaimer 2: The hypno scenes are very quick, ie women put to sleep quickly or into a trance. Anyone wanting long drawn out inductions may not be a fan of this. Plus it also has some NSFW content with nudity (topless and full) along with B/G kissing and GG kissing among other things. So if you don't like that it may be worth avoiding. There's no hardcore action as I'm trying not to break Deviants rules.
As I said I know this will not be for everyone and that is perfectly OK but just let me know in the comments if anyone wants a link and I'll sort it out, I currently have x2 compilations that are both 15mins each and there will be another 15min one coming in the near future.
All my recent updates will be put on Deviant first with the compilations coming after.
OK sorry for the long first post, that's me done.