Author Topic: My YouTube channel Memoman29  (Read 4888 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline zemall

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 163
  • I am a llama!
My YouTube channel Memoman29
« on: September 03, 2026, 02:57:36 am »
https://www.youtube.com/@memoman29/videos

I have currently 244 Ai videos and shorts on it.

If anyone has any questions or input might be easier in this post to do it.

Offline GrimTidings

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 343
  • Gender: Male
  • Lurker
Re: My YouTube channel Memoman29
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2026, 04:37:04 am »
I didn't realize this was you - I love your work! I'm a little jealous that you can fit so much into your quick run-times (I tried to achieve something similar with shorts but they all became longs) and the visual quality is so good!
YouTube channel with AI Generated Mind Control Shorts -> Grim Tidings
Mind Control Video Reviews -> here. Analysis is love.

Offline zemall

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 163
  • I am a llama!
Re: My YouTube channel Memoman29
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2026, 02:16:28 am »
I didn't realize this was you - I love your work! I'm a little jealous that you can fit so much into your quick run-times (I tried to achieve something similar with shorts but they all became longs) and the visual quality is so good!
Using seedance I'm kind of forced to make them short as the quality of people gets worse extending the video. Seedance adds extra texture and makes the characters look more plastic like.

Offline GrimTidings

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 343
  • Gender: Male
  • Lurker
Re: My YouTube channel Memoman29
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2026, 04:16:31 am »
Using seedance I'm kind of forced to make them short as the quality of people gets worse extending the video. Seedance adds extra texture and makes the characters look more plastic like.

Still, I was watching your channel before I made mine and every time you post a new one I get that Christmas Morning feeling. :)

Skin textures by the bots seem to go plastic... I've noticed that with Omni as well (when I ask for extreme close-ups) so I think I've gotten used to it because I barely notice. What I see in your work is ... clarity of vision? Your scenes focus on normal people doing normal things and then BAM the mind control situation hits and then it's something else going on entirely.

Always excited to see the next one!
YouTube channel with AI Generated Mind Control Shorts -> Grim Tidings
Mind Control Video Reviews -> here. Analysis is love.

Offline elpinc

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 8
  • Gender: Male
Re: My YouTube channel Memoman29
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2026, 05:41:00 am »
https://www.youtube.com/@memoman29/videos

I have currently 244 Ai videos and shorts on it.

If anyone has any questions or input might be easier in this post to do it.

Your work is wonderful. I’ve been following your channel for several months. Congratulations on your work.

As a suggestion—I personally love women's feet—you could use an anklet for mind control in one of your videos, showing more close-ups of the feet of various women in bikinis at the beach or pool.

I also love your crowd control concept. I’d love to see the control of an entire family—grandmother, mother, and daughters—and then have them controlling their friends, relatives, neighbors, and so on.

I know how hard it is to create these videos; I’m just starting out myself, creating images for now and learning the ropes.

Offline MCGuy65

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 19
  • I am a llama!
Re: My YouTube channel Memoman29
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2026, 09:35:38 am »
Your work is excellent!  I've been inspired by it.  The woman on the boardwalk is probably my favorite.

Offline zemall

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 163
  • I am a llama!
Re: My YouTube channel Memoman29
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2026, 01:02:04 am »
https://www.youtube.com/@memoman29/videos

I have currently 244 Ai videos and shorts on it.

If anyone has any questions or input might be easier in this post to do it.

Your work is wonderful. I’ve been following your channel for several months. Congratulations on your work.

As a suggestion—I personally love women's feet—you could use an anklet for mind control in one of your videos, showing more close-ups of the feet of various women in bikinis at the beach or pool.

I also love your crowd control concept. I’d love to see the control of an entire family—grandmother, mother, and daughters—and then have them controlling their friends, relatives, neighbors, and so on.

I know how hard it is to create these videos; I’m just starting out myself, creating images for now and learning the ropes.
I have to be careful with bikinis unfortunately YouTube. Hada few removed and a few strikes from them. Tik tok doesn't seem to mind though

Offline zemall

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 163
  • I am a llama!
Re: My YouTube channel Memoman29
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2026, 01:22:04 am »
Your work is excellent!  I've been inspired by it.  The woman on the boardwalk is probably my favorite.

Are you talking about the one with necklace or Sunglasses?

Offline zemall

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 163
  • I am a llama!
Re: My YouTube channel Memoman29
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2026, 03:28:05 am »
Just for information on my you tube channel. I will no longer be posting there only on Tik Tok and my free Patreon site

Offline GrimTidings

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 343
  • Gender: Male
  • Lurker
Re: My YouTube channel Memoman29
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2026, 04:10:19 am »
That sucks. I saw your post about the strikes and went to read their policies... they seem pretty draconian.

Joined your Patreon. Thanks for continuing to share!
YouTube channel with AI Generated Mind Control Shorts -> Grim Tidings
Mind Control Video Reviews -> here. Analysis is love.

Offline zemall

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 163
  • I am a llama!
Re: My YouTube channel Memoman29
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2026, 10:24:43 am »
That sucks. I saw your post about the strikes and went to read their policies... they seem pretty draconian.

Joined your Patreon. Thanks for continuing to share!

They also added first time I had ever seen in my strike was fetish content. So, I have two current strikes and if another before they expire the site gets taken down. So, in 3 months they will all fully clear. So maybe return in January

Offline raphaelsdream

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 22
Re: My YouTube channel Memoman29
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2026, 12:21:25 am »
Just for information on my you tube channel. I will no longer be posting there only on Tik Tok and my free Patreon site

Good voice on the latest free Patreon one - the wife. A lot of these videos have terrible voice work.

Just FYI - for me, the daughter being abandoned in the video with the necklace is a big squick. But for others, I know, that kind of thing is a plus. I'm never sure if AI creators definitely plan all those things, or some are artifacts from the GenAI.

Offline zemall

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 163
  • I am a llama!
Re: My YouTube channel Memoman29
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2026, 02:23:49 am »
Just for information on my you tube channel. I will no longer be posting there only on Tik Tok and my free Patreon site

Good voice on the latest free Patreon one - the wife. A lot of these videos have terrible voice work.

Just FYI - for me, the daughter being abandoned in the video with the necklace is a big squick. But for others, I know, that kind of thing is a plus. I'm never sure if AI creators definitely plan all those things, or some are artifacts from the GenAI.

Seedance doesn't do great work with voice content from a hypnotized or a trance perspective. But I got lot of requests for the hypnotized woman or man to talk so I just added whether it was good or bad. No, you can't always plan for as the Ai will improvise at times. I get a lot of requests for the necklace videos but will just get away from the mom and just use the spring break.