Author Topic: New Releases - December 21st 2019  (Read 16507 times)

Offline CNP

• Nearly All Things Lactation Erotica
Re: New Releases - December 21st 2019
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2019, 12:09:21 pm »
What an amazing week of updates, not just Downing Street but Ice Bear, Quixerotic, TheHandsThatLead, Rawlyrawls, and that's just what I've read so far. The best update of the year.

Somehow didn't mention CNP, my mistake.

My sentiments are akin to Ice Bear's.
Thank you for reading Limerick!

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2019, 12:39:56 pm »
I almost feel bad for not having made my reviews public over the last few chapters of Hostel. While I think 321 knows how much I'm enjoying this story -- and his others -- it's definitely worth saying that it's a story I'd recommend everyone checks out. Things seem to be coming to a head with this latest chapter, with hints of some tense yet hot action to come soon. The only bad thing I can say about it is that the story feels like it might be approaching the end. Either way, I'm sure it will continue to be wonderful.

Wonderful scenes in this week’s installment of “Hostel” of hypnotized women hypnotizing other hypnotized women.  Also, more of Rebecca’s back story showing how conflicted she is as a heroine.  Her attempts to use hypnosis to clean up messes caused by hypnosis reminds me of the Butterfly Effect.

Thanks, Shadra and fumanchu! Still a few more chapters to go, I think! Taking a slight break to work on holiday things and to preserve the space-time continuum (aka the January 4th, 2020 update), but I'll be back with more Hostel after that!

Offline mr potestas

• Embrace our journeys into passion
    • The Realms of Mr. Potestas
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2019, 09:48:47 pm »
Organism-X (mc ff mf gr) (new)  by DevilBookCorruptions
After a meteorite crashes near Bailey College, female students begin to undergo dramatic physical and mental changes while developing insatiable libidos. Meanwhile, the men begin to fall ill and die. In the middle of it all is a girl with exceptional abilities who might just hold the fate of the world in her hands...

This was a rather large story to start. Generally avoid reading more than 5k words when I review a story or chapter update. In fact, this might have been just that much more fun if it was split between even just a couple updates. That said, the premise here was irresistible, and this story delivered on its promise. Sure, there was a moment or two where I wanted a mass transformation that didn't occur to move things along. That was not really how this story was written. It was consistently paced and methodical. The transformations and seductions were amazing. The story was engaging and well written.  Everything flowed orgasmically from one section to the next. Nothing was held back in the long run. Serial recruitment at its best, while succeeding at being far more than the otherwise redundant trope. Hope there's more. This was greatly enjoyed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 02:24:57 pm by mr potestas »

Offline MCaesar

• Balance in all things. Even perversion.
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2020, 03:21:29 pm »
Got some new Day-Old Thoughts on Week Old-Stories for the week. Starting with The Secret of Brookrose College by Templeton Rose.

Let's just say, you had me at futa nuns. :grin: This story does not seem super complicated so far. It's not going to ask deep questions about human nature. But what it is, is my kind of weird. The characters and setting are definitely colorful and lively too.
If I should be so bold, here are my stories.
Also, check out my current HPC gallery.
And my old HPC gallery.

Offline MCaesar

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2020, 04:26:20 pm »
Thoughts on I’m Coming 4 U by Jukebox, as well as the 4U series overall:

First, the stories give off a really cool spy vibe, like the Bourne movies but with less shaky cam and the protagonist is a sex slave. Second, I think the setting is fascinating, and we get a big exposition dump in this installment to break open all the little cracks and glimpses we've gotten into the history of the MK Perfect conspiracy. And for once, the "cabal of sinister mind controllers" trope plays out to it's logical conclusion, where one person decides they just want to be the only one at the top. I feel like there are too many shadowy cabals made up of megalomaniacal mind controller that all seem to share and get along fine, and that always breaks my immersion unless it's addressed.

And last, but the opposite of least, the way that 4U works through her programming in all sorts of situations. Rarely is a brainwashed character so aware of their own brainwashing, and so deftly able to dance around the cognitive dissonances that arise from conflicting programming. It's fun to watch. The pleasure component of the brainwashing sometimes feels kind of pushed to the background, and some of the sex scenes feel a little tacked on as an afterthought. That just might be me, though. I feel like all the hottest stuff is going on in 4U's head.
And my old HPC gallery.

Offline MCaesar

« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2020, 03:26:50 am »
Read Test Cases. Have a few Thoughts.

I feel like I've read a hundred stories about women staring at screens, getting horny and brainwashed. Never gets old. :grin: The antics of the two nerds in charge of the brainwashing made it stand out a little in a fun way.
And my old HPC gallery.

Offline MCaesar

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2020, 03:44:53 am »
I have exactly one thing to say about Adoring My Robot Overlord.

It's very, delightfully British.

Okay, maybe more than one thing. For a dystopian world, it actually felt kind of... light. Like a silly dystopia. And I do love robots. Didn't push too many of my buttons, personally, but it was fun and competently done.
And my old HPC gallery.

Offline scifiscribbler

• Veering between romantic hypnosis and evil mind co
    • My MC Fic Patreon
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2020, 05:04:12 am »

I feel like I've read a hundred stories about women staring at screens, getting horny and brainwashed. Never gets old. :grin: The antics of the two nerds in charge of the brainwashing made it stand out a little in a fun way.

It's often interesting to me to focus on the controllers, even while the story focuses on the affected. There are a few more Test Cases to come, at least until I feel I'm no longer saying more.
Looks like I'm back, baby!

Offline MCaesar

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2020, 04:38:30 pm »

It's often interesting to me to focus on the controllers, even while the story focuses on the affected. There are a few more Test Cases to come, at least until I feel I'm no longer saying more.

I did have an inkling that there might be more. It was open-ended, even though there weren't any specific loose ends.
And my old HPC gallery.

Offline MCaesar

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2020, 02:02:25 am »
The final Thoughts of yesterweek (plus a week before that), are for Organism-X.

I was originally going to skip it, because it was a long one, but I had finished the other ones I wanted to check out a little early. I saw a few 9000 word chapters, and thought "eh, it won't be so bad. I got to the last chapter, thinking I was almost done, and came upon the sudden realization that 3,485 and 34,485 are not the same number. So I will probably be finishing it at the end of the week, if I knock out everything else. I'll echo Potestas, saying that it could have been split up better, both from a chapter division standpoint, and also meted out over multiple weeks. You know, for those of us who like to sample a little bit of everything each update.

But, halfway (and 34,000 words) through, I would say it's a neat little parasite infestation piece, with some good horror vibes coming through. A lot of the female coed characters blur together, though, and I'm having some trouble telling who's actually important and who's just worm-fodder. The synopsis suggests that Haley, the psychic girl, should be the protagonist, but she gets little screen time and even less agency. Jessie actually seems to be doing far more protagonisty things throughout, and I feel myself rooting for her more than anyone.
And my old HPC gallery.