Author Topic: New Releases-October 12th 2019  (Read 16446 times)

Offline wizzy

Re: New Releases-October 12th 2019
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2019, 03:01:33 am »
shoutouts to:
Searching For Eden (mc mf fd rb) (new)  by Carol J.

nice short story that had me wanting to see what the other options did.

Blowjob Fairy (mc mf fd gr hu) (new)

fun idea

The Perfect Subject (mc mf md) (new)  by Rhea Corvos

very hot

Offline walter_kovacs

• A.K.A. Alan Smithee on the Archive
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2019, 05:50:55 am »
The Perfect Subject, by Rhea Corvos

A delightful start, and since it says "part 1" I can safely assume there will be more :) The portrait painted of the protagonist is quite vivid for us having such a short space of time to get to know them. The control itself seems very absolute and established, so I assume further chapters will probably introduce more resistant characters or possibly lean in on some more plotting with the scientists and their backers. Regardless of how it turned out, that's a really really strong start.

Precognition, by TheHandsThatLead

Another promising start. This one seems like it might be digging in for the long haul, but if it's all as good as Chapter 1 then I'll probably stick with it. Well written and hot.

Offline Dede

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2019, 08:33:18 am »
Paid a visit to The Spa and came away happy, although I suspect that our pretty schoolteacher is going to come away with more than just happy memories! I especially loved the nasty Ms. Devereaux (I may have sat next to her myself once or twice- I'm guessing that we all have!) We just get a glimpse of mind control before this week's installment ends, but I'm excited to see what comes next!

Thank you so much 321! I am excited to post more soon!

Offline TheHandsThatLead

• TheHandsThatLead Blog
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2019, 10:23:05 am »
Precognition, by TheHandsThatLead

Another promising start. This one seems like it might be digging in for the long haul, but if it's all as good as Chapter 1 then I'll probably stick with it. Well written and hot.

Thanks, no plans for a sequel at this time but you never know.
Visit my site for some short snippets... NSFW

https://thehandsthatlead.blog/

Online scifiscribbler

• Veering between romantic hypnosis and evil mind co
    • My MC Fic Patreon
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2019, 12:47:37 pm »
The Corruption of Candace Kraft  by scifiscribbler
Total body sculpting on the other hand, I can take or probably leave. Dunno why that's less believable that rewriting the firmware of someone's brain, but flights are fancy like that. :shrug:

Body sculpting is going to continue on in the setting, but there's only one story (The Island of Doctor Bimbeau) where it's going to the foreground. The rest of the time... it's there because, ultimately, the series grew out of that pun. (Although Candace has rather hijacked the setting since I started writing down this version...)
Looks like I'm back, baby!

Offline SB

• Simple Being
    • Spell... B-O-U-N-D
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2019, 04:08:20 pm »

S.B.'s Untold Stories with Alice this time is proving to be really entertaining. A nice amount of humor, putting Alice what feels a little like a drug trip (but adult me now wonders if that wasn't a hidden belief about Wonderland). I can't tell which version of a familiar character I liked better, but I'm curious to see who and what after the intermission brings.

Best to comment right now lest I end up forgetting.  :-\

First of all, thank you, me-chan. It's safe to say Alice is probably the wackiest thing I've written since... well... forever... and I've had my fair share of wacky stuff as I'm sure you know. The basic idea behind Untold Stories is basically one giant pun that just keeps getting bigger. I've always loved screwball comedies that constantly break the fourth wall and make fun of other movies or popular culture as a whole and after Snow White, the snowball effect grew. After the intermission, things get even crazier. Hopefully, the whole story will be done before the end of the year for that's my plan. Thanks again.
Visit my personal website - Spell... B-O-U-N-D.

Like my work? Support my Patreon

Check out my Amazon page or my Smashwords page.

Offline lifmcs

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2019, 05:08:32 pm »
The Corruption of Candace Kraft  by scifiscribbler
Total body sculpting on the other hand, I can take or probably leave. Dunno why that's less believable that rewriting the firmware of someone's brain, but flights are fancy like that. :shrug:

Body sculpting is going to continue on in the setting, but there's only one story (The Island of Doctor Bimbeau) where it's going to the foreground. The rest of the time... it's there because, ultimately, the series grew out of that pun. (Although Candace has rather hijacked the setting since I started writing down this version...)

Yes, it’s not a "problem” per say, and I generally try not to slag off on stuff that doesn’t really do it for me. I only mentioned it because I was so enamored with the proceedings up to that point, then suddenly they have a machine that can completely remake a person inside and out. It brought on a sense of dread that theyhe had achieved total victory, which might spell the end of delicious dramatic tension. Perhaps an irrational fear, but OP equipment necessarily complicates the telling of a compelling narrative. I realize the next two chapters are already written and I’m just armchair editorializing, but felt I should qualify my previous statement.

Regardless, I remain very much into the tone of the story and all the little things you’re doing along the way. Very effective stuff.

Online scifiscribbler

• Veering between romantic hypnosis and evil mind co
    • My MC Fic Patreon
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2019, 05:14:03 pm »

Yes, it’s not a "problem” per say, and I generally try not to slag off on stuff that doesn’t really do it for me. I only mentioned it because I was so enamored with the proceedings up to that point, then suddenly they have a machine that can completely remake a person inside and out. It brought on a sense of dread that theyhe had achieved total victory, which might spell the end of delicious dramatic tension. Perhaps an irrational fear, but OP equipment necessarily complicates the telling of a compelling narrative. I realize the next two chapters are already written and I’m just armchair editorializing, but felt I should qualify my previous statement.

Regardless, I remain very much into the tone of the story and all the little things you’re doing along the way. Very effective stuff.

I think all of that's pretty valid. Bimbeau and Candace both, in their own ways, have plenty of defeats ahead of them, less so in this story, more in the ongoing arcs. I'm currently working on a story that's some jumps ahead in-setting (it takes place in 2010, not 2005) entitled Kara Kraft and the Serpent's Kiss.

On the whole, my thinking on the setting is that bad guys might win out sometimes, but being bad doesn't, if you get me; if this was a novel I'd call the entirety of The Corruption prologue. In the pulp/supers tone that the setting will be letting us in on over time, I call it an origin story.

But if I push on along that line of thought much longer, I'll start giving actual spoilers...
Looks like I'm back, baby!

Offline ErrantCitizen

• I write stories under notorioushypno
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2019, 05:36:20 pm »
Just wanted to echo all of the deserved praise for The Perfect Subject by Rhea Corvos. It's just under 3000 words and tells a well-written and arousing story. The author also does a good job of weaving in plenty of dark humor. I also liked the central conceit of the research project looking into "things that aren't inherently sexual in nature." It seems like it's a self-imposed creative challenge by the author, and I certainly hope to see more of it in future installments.
Frying and abiding, I'm in your control
https://mcstories.com/Authors/notorioushypno.html

Offline Dede

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2019, 08:44:00 pm »
One more huge thumbs up for The Perfect Subject! Wow, this fast paced and unexpected delight left me breathless in more ways than one!

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2019, 11:19:37 pm »
One more huge thumbs up for The Perfect Subject! Wow, this fast paced and unexpected delight left me breathless in more ways than one!

It packs a lot of heat and humor into a tight 3,000 words. I loved it.

Offline BethanyP

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2019, 09:57:31 pm »
I usually like the longer multi-chapter stories but I have to say I really enjoyed Before I Forget by Jukebox; sure it's a quick read but a lot of fun and a great sense of humor too, thank you for sharing it!

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2019, 08:22:44 pm »
Two more reviews!

The Girls of S.L.E.E.P. comes to a satisfying conclusion. Hopefully this is not the last we'll see of the girls of Sigma Lambda Epsilon Epsilon Phi!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Packback is one of those stories that sneaks up on you. Scott and Megan find romance, and also challenges, as they try to negotiate life on and off the trail. If only there were a helpful and powerful hypnotist to help sort everything out!  ;) I'm a sucker for romance stories, so this one really hit high marks for me. I'm still a little afraid of Megan, though.

Offline MetaBob

• "Said it's old but it's good"
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2019, 11:19:46 pm »
Packback is one of those stories that sneaks up on you. Scott and Megan find romance, and also challenges, as they try to negotiate life on and off the trail. If only there were a helpful and powerful hypnotist to help sort everything out!  ;) I'm a sucker for romance stories, so this one really hit high marks for me. I'm still a little afraid of Megan, though.

Thank you, 321 (and Simon!), I'm very glad you enjoyed it!

None of us need to be afraid of Megan. I think. Unless we do. Mwahaha.
My stories on Smashwords, EMCSA, and Literotica. Also, my Goodreads blog.

Offline MetaBob

• "Said it's old but it's good"
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2019, 02:38:26 pm »
shoutouts to:
Searching For Eden (mc mf fd rb) (new)  by Carol J.

nice short story that had me wanting to see what the other options did.

Blowjob Fairy (mc mf fd gr hu) (new)

fun idea

The Perfect Subject (mc mf md) (new)  by Rhea Corvos

very hot

I read all three before seeing your shoutouts, and I have to say that I agree with your assessment of all of them. Good writing!
My stories on Smashwords, EMCSA, and Literotica. Also, my Goodreads blog.

Offline paperbag

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2019, 06:56:33 pm »
Can't believe I missed Anonymous-043's new version of the Centurea Montana story, One Hot Summer — Redux last month. I found his new story when looking up his debut, "Package Deal," which has become a real favourite in the last few years. It really delivers the goods on the mother-daughter enslavement plot that I'm always in favour of seeing.

Great work!

Offline gyrd

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2019, 08:06:35 pm »
Can't believe I missed Anonymous-043's new version of the Centurea Montana story, One Hot Summer — Redux last month. I found his new story when looking up his debut, "Package Deal," which has become a real favourite in the last few years. It really delivers the goods on the mother-daughter enslavement plot that I'm always in favour of seeing.

Great work!

Mother-daughter pairs are the best