Author Topic: Generating Graphic Novels  (Read 38 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sephiroth

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 134
  • I am a llama!
Generating Graphic Novels
« on: Yesterday at 11:26:07 pm »
I've been experimenting lately with OpenAI in generating EMC graphic novels.  What works particularly well is entering in an existing story and asking it to generate a graphic novel based on it.  Only problem I'm running into (unsurprisingly) is generating graphic novels where a character engages in sexual activity while under MC.  You can still generate some pretty hot stuff, but not even PG-13 sexual activity under MC.  Which I get but...you know, erotic MC is great, and it won't even let me have an MC character appear in a sexy outfit even if there's no hanky panky depicted. 

Anyone know any platforms that have more generous allowances for this sort of thing?  Also happy to share what I have generated if there's an easy and accepted platform for that.  Also any tips from anyone who has also been generating graphic novels would be great.