Author Topic: Apropos AI Art  (Read 2890 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline apropos

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 82
Apropos AI Art
« on: September 08, 2026, 02:56:40 am »
I've been posting AI art on DeviantArt for a little while now, and have uploaded almost than 450 pics and videos.

Anything involving explicit masturbation or bodily fluids has to be locked behind a paywall there because of DA rules, and the videos need a subscription, but there are more than 250 MC images free to view including several completed picture stories.

https://www.deviantart.com/aproposdenada

I upload a new picture and video every working day.

Offline apropos

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 82
Re: Apropos AI Art
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2026, 03:09:46 am »

Offline MCGuy65

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 20
  • I am a llama!
Re: Apropos AI Art
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2026, 08:47:48 am »
Nice work!  Blank stares are my thing and you delivered!
Adding them being lit by whatever is hypnotizing them is a nice touch.

Offline apropos

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 82
Re: Apropos AI Art
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2026, 07:31:48 am »
What about blank stares... while being brainwashed in glass tubes?



https://www.deviantart.com/aproposdenada

Online hypfan

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 660
  • Gender: Male
  • He died as he lived; in his sleep.
Re: Apropos AI Art
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2026, 11:51:22 pm »
I did subscribe for a few months and was going to do so again but just had my account deleted a few weeks back. No warnings no explanation just gone. I had over 3000 followers and see people do more explicit stuff than what i was doing. I even made sure i posted "mature" when i had doubts. I love your stuff but am disapointed i cant show my work to anyone except on the Collective.
No matter where you go, there you are

Offline apropos

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 82
Re: Apropos AI Art
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2026, 10:02:42 am »
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. And thank you for the support while you were a member, I really appreciate it.

Have you tried appealing via https://www.deviantart.com/contact-us?

If you think it's mature content that you accidentally left outside of the paywall and/or was untagged mature content and/or was a celebrity and/or didn't have a "this is consensual fiction" warning it might be worth asking if they could let you know what the problem was so you can rebuild from scratch and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Genuinely don't know if that would work, but might be worth a try.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2026, 10:11:52 am by apropos »