Author Topic: Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)  (Read 5130 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline GrimTidings

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 346
  • Gender: Male
  • Lurker
Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)
« on: September 02, 2026, 04:34:27 pm »
Channel Link: Grim Tidings MCS

Maybe my posts from the other board will find their way over here but, regardless, I'll just use this post to announce when I've published something and to respond to feedback you don't feel comfortable sharing on YouTube.

The entire goal of my channel is to share the videos I'm making for myself. I love character-driven, story-heavy mind control.

All of my content is at worst PG-13 partially because the bots (I use Google's native toolsets) have safety valves but also because there's plenty of "mind control" PORN out there already... and I find porn pretty boring, honestly.

Every story is part of a single, unified story universe I've labeled the "Sullyverse" - and, as a nerd, I prioritize continuity, consistency, and logic.

If all of that sounds interesting, check out my stuff. Not monetized, all-free, and will remain so unless I lose my job or some other disaster befalls my real life.
YouTube channel with AI Generated Mind Control Shorts -> Grim Tidings
Mind Control Video Reviews -> here. Analysis is love.

Offline GrimTidings

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 346
  • Gender: Male
  • Lurker
Re: Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2026, 12:19:20 am »
Made a one-shot video (I don't think I'm making shorts any more... the point of those was to use stuff off my cutting room floor but I make MORE cutting room floor while making shorts the way I do).

Anyhow: Hot Pursuit. Ellen and Kayla are enjoying a quiet morning at the beach - beautiful white sand and perfect rolling surf. However, there's more going on than they imagined under the surface.
YouTube channel with AI Generated Mind Control Shorts -> Grim Tidings
Mind Control Video Reviews -> here. Analysis is love.

Offline Tinavamp

  • Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1248
  • Gender: Female
  • Rule 17: Omit Needless Words
Re: Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2026, 02:38:39 am »
Channel Link: Grim Tidings MCS

Maybe my posts from the other board will find their way over here but, regardless, I'll just use this post to announce when I've published something and to respond to feedback you don't feel comfortable sharing on YouTube.

The entire goal of my channel is to share the videos I'm making for myself. I love character-driven, story-heavy mind control.

All of my content is at worst PG-13 partially because the bots (I use Google's native toolsets) have safety valves but also because there's plenty of "mind control" PORN out there already... and I find porn pretty boring, honestly.

Every story is part of a single, unified story universe I've labeled the "Sullyverse" - and, as a nerd, I prioritize continuity, consistency, and logic.

If all of that sounds interesting, check out my stuff. Not monetized, all-free, and will remain so unless I lose my job or some other disaster befalls my real life.

Well done! 😊

Offline elpinc

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 8
  • Gender: Male
Re: Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2026, 06:18:00 am »
Made a one-shot video (I don't think I'm making shorts any more... the point of those was to use stuff off my cutting room floor but I make MORE cutting room floor while making shorts the way I do).

Anyhow: Hot Pursuit. Ellen and Kayla are enjoying a quiet morning at the beach - beautiful white sand and perfect rolling surf. However, there's more going on than they imagined under the surface.

You're doing a wonderful job. I loved Hot Pursuit, I really like the "parasite" style for mind control.

I also really enjoyed Lawn Work (robotization) and Cheer Teacher (making her fall in love with him).

I prefer longer videos, they make the stories more complete.

Keep up the good work.

Offline GrimTidings

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 346
  • Gender: Male
  • Lurker
Re: Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2026, 08:41:29 am »
You're doing a wonderful job. I loved Hot Pursuit, I really like the "parasite" style for mind control.

I also really enjoyed Lawn Work (robotization) and Cheer Teacher (making her fall in love with him).

I prefer longer videos, they make the stories more complete.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you - Hot Pursuit was a lot of fun to make and I wish I could've extended that fight scene (I need to improve my fight choreography... seriously).

I will do my best! Hoping to take the holiday weekend and get some more stories out. So many ideas bouncing around in my head at once all competing for time and imagination makes it hard to finish anything!

Thanks to Tabico's stories, I also have a love of non-humans with extra-terrestrial agendas and motivations using "simple but useful" humans to achieve their goals. :)
YouTube channel with AI Generated Mind Control Shorts -> Grim Tidings
Mind Control Video Reviews -> here. Analysis is love.

Offline GrimTidings

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 346
  • Gender: Male
  • Lurker
Re: Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2026, 09:45:07 pm »
Published The Caretaker: Day Five, Thursday Morning over on YouTube.

Apologies - breaking with the traditional pattern of these episodes, this day changes up two important things:

1. No meditation room - what you will see in this episode is 100% the payoffs for setups throughout the series...
2. It's just the first half of the day... while creating the episode, I realized that it was shaping up to be my longest yet... so I cut it at what I hope will be the mid-point.

It's Thursday morning and Iris is excited about her "not-a-date" with Brad that afternoon and she plans on buying a new dress for the occasion when an unexpected set of visitors derails her intentions and all of seeds Winston Sully has sown start to produce their yields.

Thursday evening will be Iris' date with Brad, some more hints to Winston Sully's plans, and what might be the last scene with the Meditation Room... the story is REALLY close to its conclusion at last!

I'll re-iterate my ask for any setups anyone might have noticed and wishes for - I'm finding that reviewing others' work for missed plot threads is EASY compared to trying to set them up and pay them off consistently as a content creator. :) The core story IS set... but if there's some offhanded thing that I've set up that you really would feel miffed if it isn't paid off, just let me know and I'll try to work it in (if it's not already planned!) I think of it as... serendipity.
YouTube channel with AI Generated Mind Control Shorts -> Grim Tidings
Mind Control Video Reviews -> here. Analysis is love.

Offline GrimTidings

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 346
  • Gender: Male
  • Lurker
Re: Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2026, 07:26:27 am »
The Caretaker (Day Five, Part Two) - Thursday Evening published.

I'd say continuity and keeping story threads going and alive gets exponentially harder with each additional episode. When "The Caretaker" is done I'll definitely switch to one-shots for a while... or maybe even just remaster my shorts into regular videos.
YouTube channel with AI Generated Mind Control Shorts -> Grim Tidings
Mind Control Video Reviews -> here. Analysis is love.

Offline maldonsfecht

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 118
  • Gender: Male
  • Unconcerned Leader of Thralls
Re: Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2026, 03:57:59 am »
your channel, the productions, the concepts, the execution, are all phenomenal. just some words of appreciation! cheers!

Offline GrimTidings

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 346
  • Gender: Male
  • Lurker
Re: Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2026, 05:57:10 am »
your channel, the productions, the concepts, the execution, are all phenomenal. just some words of appreciation! cheers!

Thank you! I've enjoyed your photo-manipulation work over the years. Your Hypno man stuff was great!
YouTube channel with AI Generated Mind Control Shorts -> Grim Tidings
Mind Control Video Reviews -> here. Analysis is love.

Offline maldonsfecht

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 118
  • Gender: Male
  • Unconcerned Leader of Thralls
Re: Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2026, 01:07:12 am »

very glad to hear, thank you!

my current profile there is here: https://www.deviantart.com/tb0hyp

smaller now, and every subject in the imagery gave permission

Cheers!

your channel, the productions, the concepts, the execution, are all phenomenal. just some words of appreciation! cheers!

Thank you! I've enjoyed your photo-manipulation work over the years. Your Hypno man stuff was great!

Offline GrimTidings

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 346
  • Gender: Male
  • Lurker
Re: Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2026, 05:38:51 am »
smaller now, and every subject in the imagery gave permission

Watching now and... wow, that's an extra dimension that is both beautiful and strangely hot. At random, I picked Last Drop Of Will Falls - Feat - Goldstueckchen and all I could think was... what was she actually thinking while the photo was taken... how does she feel about the scenario you placed her in. Not something that occurs to me when I usually look at a photo-manipulation because I just assume it was snagged off the Internet at random so the subject has zero idea and was certainly NOT mind controlled in the making of.

Thank you for sharing and pointing me to the new incarnation of you on DA!
YouTube channel with AI Generated Mind Control Shorts -> Grim Tidings
Mind Control Video Reviews -> here. Analysis is love.

Offline GrimTidings

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 346
  • Gender: Male
  • Lurker
Re: Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2026, 11:14:20 pm »
Considering it takes about 2-3 weeks to make the now-gargantuan episodes of "The Caretaker"... I'm going to try getting back to some shorter episodes of simpler stories as a form of break. I've abandoned Shorts... and might also decide to re-generate and re-render the series shorts as regular videos. We'll see.

I'm also finding that I am spending a lot of time trying to get things to work out JUST like I like them (so... many... shots to make this tiny 3 minute video).

My workflow seems to be 5-ish minutes produced a week, barring life happening. I honestly don't know how the more-prolific producers do it!

Anyhow, published the first episode of The Drifter - which is the same antagonist as my fourth short, The Vortex. If there's an evil mind controller in my Sullyverse, it's this guy... although he's really just Chaotic Neutral. Liberforge are the evil ones.

Thanks for watching!

YouTube channel with AI Generated Mind Control Shorts -> Grim Tidings
Mind Control Video Reviews -> here. Analysis is love.

Offline vortingan

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 164
  • Gender: Male
Re: Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2026, 04:35:41 pm »
Thought he seemed familiar! Glad to see his return and the enticing setup for more Drifter-related shenanigans. Vortex was one of my favs so excited to see where this one goes.

Offline GrimTidings

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 346
  • Gender: Male
  • Lurker
Re: Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2026, 05:33:17 pm »
The Drifter - Mary Beth Episode 2 published.

It's a bit dark, honestly. But I think that's what I'm after now that it's October.
YouTube channel with AI Generated Mind Control Shorts -> Grim Tidings
Mind Control Video Reviews -> here. Analysis is love.

Offline hypfan

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 660
  • Gender: Male
  • He died as he lived; in his sleep.
Re: Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2026, 09:34:24 pm »
A bit dark? Man that is so freaking cruel. Being a cat lover it broke my heart knowing she got rid of her furry friend. I do hope we get to see the cat gets a good home. This guy is a real monster.
No matter where you go, there you are

Offline GrimTidings

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 346
  • Gender: Male
  • Lurker
Re: Grim Tidings Mind Control Stories (YouTube Channel)
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2026, 10:21:20 pm »
I do hope we get to see the cat gets a good home.

Yup, I've had to basically promise my family the same thing. I'm also considering a humorous take on that as well... to restore a bit of karmic balance.

This guy is a real monster.

I agree. He's exactly the worst kind of monster: he thinks he's doing good.
YouTube channel with AI Generated Mind Control Shorts -> Grim Tidings
Mind Control Video Reviews -> here. Analysis is love.