Author Topic: Searching for a Hypnosis Video  (Read 4024 times)

Offline Applecider245

• I am not, in fact, a llama.
Searching for a Hypnosis Video
« on: April 18, 2021, 07:41:53 pm »
This is probably not enough information, but Ive been searching for a video a while back that involved two girls getting hypnotized.

They were both a bit curvier - one had blonde hair and the other had black hair (a bit of a gothic look).

There was a specific moment in which the camera zoomed close on the blonde haired girls face as the hypnotist made her eyes roll.

Cannot for the life of me remember where Id seen it or who was in it. Hoping anyone here can piece together what Im talking about lol.
apple

Offline SpiralTurquoise

• Spiral's Blue-Green Lair
Re: Searching for a Hypnosis Video
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 08:50:56 pm »
Hard to figure out from the details given. Sounds potentially like Hypnosisfetish or Entrancement Video (at least, I can think of videos from those two that would fit the description; both sites' material would be harder to find than any that are currently active; and both had curvier models more often than some other inactive sites). Do you remember what the setting was like? It it was in front of a black curtain, it was probably Hypnosisfetish; if it was in something that looked like a hotel room or someone's living room, it may have been Entrancement Video.

Offline maeryx3

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 02:49:50 pm »
I thinks it's called Jennifer and Sidney in three parts (I mean "Jennifer & Sidney pt1", etc)

Offline Applecider245

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 10:13:52 pm »
I thinks it's called Jennifer and Sidney in three parts (I mean "Jennifer & Sidney pt1", etc)

This is EXACTLY what it was. Do you by chance know where to find it?
apple

Offline maeryx3

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 06:43:05 am »
It was on youtube long time ago, but that channel went down. If you put "Jennifer and Sidney hypnosis" in a browser they should link you a xxx site with the first part.

Offline Carpet

• what
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 02:05:57 pm »
Odds are that'll be Jennifer Steele and Sydney Dawn at PetesGirls, so that might help the Google search.

Offline SpiralTurquoise

• Spiral's Blue-Green Lair
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2021, 03:12:17 pm »
Odds are that'll be Jennifer Steele and Sydney Dawn at PetesGirls, so that might help the Google search.

The video confirmed to be the correct one is very much not a Pete's Girls video.

If I had to guess from seeing it, it's a Youtube channel that's since gone down. It looks slightly familiar, but that might just be its similarity to other channels that would have a burst of content before disappearing.

Offline rqeuk

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2021, 04:55:09 pm »
I have two parts of it, both in 854 x 480 resolution:

Part 1 - 27:59
   Part 2 - 19:54

I wrote down the hypnotist as "Alex Parham".   

I could've sworn I got it off YouTube, but quickly searching with combinations of "hypno", "Alex Parham", "Jennifer", and "Sydney" (or "Sidney") didn't seem to bring it up, but maybe I was being too quick to give up finding it on YouTube.

I forget if there were more parts.

If people can confirm it was a *public* video on YouTube, legitimately placed there for free, I'll put in on my Google Drive and post the link on this forum.    I'm thinking there's a nonzero chance it really was a publicly-posted free video... but of course correct me if I'm wrong.  I say this because:

-- Both parts I have involve fully clothed women who remain fully clothed,
 -- indeed, fully clothed women who really seem to be the hypnotist's friends just getting hypnotized with G-rated stage hypno on his couch,
-- and for which no title screens, 18 USC 2257 legal notices, or watermarks appear.

ADDENDUM [2021-05-10 22:04 UTC... and then 22:12 when I got the embeddable link working]: Since "a picture's worth 1000 words", hopefully this can jog people's memories about the provenance of these "Jennifer and Sydney" videos

« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 05:12:53 pm by rqeuk »

Offline rqeuk

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2021, 09:42:34 pm »
After doing some due diligence on Discord with fellow obsessive collectors of hypnokink, I'm pretty sure this "Jennifer and Sydney" hypno shoot with "Alex Parham" was originally a publicly posted video on Youtube.

As such, I've posted two delicious (IMHO... YMMV, of course) excerpts, each about 2ish minutes, on my tumblr:

1) Start of induction ---> fast-forward to delicious struggle to keep her eyes open ---> start of deepeners and implantation of "SLEEP!" command:  https://pookywookywasnotabear.tumblr.com/post/650940584795701248/these-lovely-ladies-are-jennifer-left-and

2) Fractionating the frak out of "Sydney", including eye checks galore! (which, I think, should be the segment Applecider245 was thinking about in the post starting this thread):  https://pookywookywasnotabear.tumblr.com/post/650941677787299840/continuing-from-my-last-post-if-youre-a-fan

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 11:10:58 am by rqeuk »

Offline Applecider245

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2021, 10:56:37 am »
After doing some due diligence on Discord with fellow obsessive collectors of hypnokink, I'm pretty sure this "Jennifer and Sydney" hypno shoot with "Alex Parham" was originally a publicly posted video on Youtube.

As such, I've posted two delicious (IMHO... YMMV, of course) excerpts, each about 2ish minutes, on my tumblr:

1) Start of induction ---> fast-forward to delicious struggle to keep her eyes open ---> start of deepeners and implantation of "SLEEP!" command:  https://pookywookywasnotabear.tumblr.com/post/650940584795701248/these-lovely-ladies-are-jennifer-left-and

2) Fractionating the frak out of "Sydney", including eye checks galore! (which, I think, should be the segment Applecider245 was thinking about in the post starting this thread):  https://pookywookywasnotabear.tumblr.com/post/650941677787299840/continuing-from-my-last-post-if-youre-a-fan

Enjoy!

Do you happen to know where I can find the 2nd part? These completely jogged my memory and I remember there being several parts - but it seems like theyve been lost to time. Thanks for the detective work.
apple

Offline rqeuk

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2021, 10:26:04 pm »
Do you happen to know where I can find the 2nd part? These completely jogged my memory and I remember there being several parts - but it seems like theyve been lost to time. Thanks for the detective work.

Oh right!  I did promise that if I more-or-less corroborated that this "Jennifer and Sydney" shoot was originally just a series publicly posted YouTubes, I'd put the 2 parts I have on my Google Drive.

So from now (Thurs 5/13, circa 11:15pm Eastern US) to, I dunno, maybe this time next week (Thus 5/20ish), you can download the two parts I have here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DQz8jxkedCgjIZAE0taV4USAMX7sQW_u?usp=sharing

As for how many more parts there was to this shoot, and whether there were other shoots... well, I myself don't really know personally.  HOWEVER, the super-comprehensive collector @hypnotizedgirlsfan (https://hypnotizedgirlsfan.tumblr.com/) posted on the "Hypno Trading Post" Discord I'm a member of (and, forgive me, I can't find the various hypnokink tumblrs that posted how to petition to join the discord, but you contact @hypnotizedirlsfan through his tumblr above)

ive had a sweep through my collection and it looks like there were at least 2 sessions with these two [that is "Jennifer and Sydney"], one is 20 mins and in 3 parts and the other (which i think is the one you [i.e., yours truly] posted clips from) is 60 mins and in 4 parts. anyone interested in trading for what i have shoot me a DM

So, to summarize: Parts 1 and 2 of that evidently 60 minute, 4 part show we've been talking about are in my Google Drive linked to above.  (And note, those 2 parts total 48 minutes... so either they really constitute the vast majority of the shoot, or @hypnotizedgirlsfan is sorta off in his estimate when he says "60 minutes".)   If you want to be a completist... you're going to have to DM him on his tumblr.   Good luck.

Offline magicianvr

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2021, 05:10:54 pm »
I remember seeing these shoots some time ago. I believe both girls are/were actresses in regional productions and Sydney worked nationally too. He also hypnotized another actress friend ( a redhead who's name escapes me now) he did a lot of suggestions and body catalepsy with her. Thanks for posting.

Offline maeryx3

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2021, 07:47:33 pm »
I remember seeing these shoots some time ago. I believe both girls are/were actresses in regional productions and Sydney worked nationally too. He also hypnotized another actress friend ( a redhead who's name escapes me now) he did a lot of suggestions and body catalepsy with her. Thanks for posting.
That redhead's name is Mikayla Iverson.

Offline magicianvr

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2021, 04:07:13 pm »

Yes! That's her!
I was hoping that the hypnotist was going to continue with his shoots, but, alas.

Offline Applecider245

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2021, 03:10:26 pm »

Would anyone happen to have clips from her session?
apple

Offline magicianvr

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2021, 04:18:56 pm »

Would anyone happen to have clips from her session?

I think there's a vid on facebook.Probably in the Girls Under Hypnosis group. But, be warned, they got hit by a spammer a short time ago who started posting non hypnosis content so you may have to scroll a little.

Offline hammer12345

• I am a llama!
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2021, 07:43:32 am »
I think this might be what you're looking for: https://mega.nz/folder/ek5AySCK#-XX9YKLXeqESV95TsRqGVA

I'll keep it up for a week or so.

Offline rqeuk

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2021, 02:52:04 pm »
I think this might be what you're looking for: https://mega.nz/folder/ek5AySCK#-XX9YKLXeqESV95TsRqGVA

I'll keep it up for a week or so.