Author Topic: Searching for a Hypnosis Video  (Read 746 times)

Offline Applecider245

• I am not, in fact, a llama.
Searching for a Hypnosis Video
« on: April 18, 2021, 07:41:53 pm »
This is probably not enough information, but Iíve been searching for a video a while back that involved two girls getting hypnotized.

They were both a bit curvier - one had blonde hair and the other had black hair (a bit of a gothic look).

There was a specific moment in which the camera zoomed close on the blonde haired girls face as the hypnotist made her eyes roll.

Cannot for the life of me remember where Iíd seen it or who was in it. Hoping anyone here can piece together what Iím talking about lol.
apple

Offline SpiralTurquoise

• Spiral's Blue-Green Lair
Re: Searching for a Hypnosis Video
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 08:50:56 pm »
Hard to figure out from the details given. Sounds potentially like Hypnosisfetish or Entrancement Video (at least, I can think of videos from those two that would fit the description; both sites' material would be harder to find than any that are currently active; and both had curvier models more often than some other inactive sites). Do you remember what the setting was like? It it was in front of a black curtain, it was probably Hypnosisfetish; if it was in something that looked like a hotel room or someone's living room, it may have been Entrancement Video.

Offline maeryx3

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 02:49:50 pm »
I thinks it's called Jennifer and Sidney in three parts (I mean "Jennifer & Sidney pt1", etc)

Offline Applecider245

• I am not, in fact, a llama.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 10:13:52 pm »
I thinks it's called Jennifer and Sidney in three parts (I mean "Jennifer & Sidney pt1", etc)

This is EXACTLY what it was. Do you by chance know where to find it?
apple

Offline maeryx3

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 06:43:05 am »
It was on youtube long time ago, but that channel went down. If you put "Jennifer and Sidney hypnosis" in a browser they should link you a xxx site with the first part.