Author Topic: Entrancement Video - Girl 2 Girl Two - Jocelyn & Sasha  (Read 686 times)

Offline JoeRules

Entrancement Video - Girl 2 Girl Two - Jocelyn & Sasha
« on: January 05, 2021, 03:45:38 pm »
Wouldn't you know it that I've been debating lately about posting to try to track down this video, and now that we have a Searching for a Video section, I figured that's gotta be some sort of sign.

I'm hoping to track down this video from the late Entrancement Video - not entrancement.co.uk. I never got a chance to buy it before the company closed their doors, and while I've seen some of their videos floating around out there, I've never come across this one. I'd be happy to purchase this if the company owner is still around somewhere, or if someone has a physical copy of this to sell.

Offline hypnozyz

Re: Entrancement Video - Girl 2 Girl Two - Jocelyn & Sasha
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 08:45:14 am »
Wasn't he still selling DVD-Rs of older Entrancement Video titles via mail order if you privately emailed him directly? Although that opportunity may have come and gone.

Offline JoeRules

Re: Entrancement Video - Girl 2 Girl Two - Jocelyn & Sasha
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 09:06:29 am »
I do recall that from shortly after the website shut down, and I would absolutely be on-board to buy it directly, but I can only imagine that ship has sailed. It was 10+ years ago, after all.

If anyone can confirm/deny that it's still possible to buy directly from the owner, that would be super helpful information!