Author Topic: After Hypnosis 1 & 2  (Read 808 times)

Offline sax3

• I am a llama!
After Hypnosis 1 & 2
« on: January 03, 2021, 06:33:47 am »
I'd love to see the two clips where a young woman has been hypnotized on stage, and still has a working trigger so that whenever she hears "You're terrific!", she'd reply "Thanks, I know!". The first clip is right after the show, where she's surrounded by people walking out. The second, better, clip, is from a few days later, where she's being filmed by a friend who keeps saying the trigger phrase and she's trying to fight it.

They were on Youtube for many years, but the channel was closed and the videos gone. Someone, somewhere, had downloaded a copy of the second one (probably called "after hypnosis 2") and uploaded it. I know that I downloaded it from that reupload, but I've scoured my storage drives for the copy and it's just not there.

Anyone with a copy?

Offline maeryx3

Re: After Hypnosis 1 & 2
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 11:08:09 am »
Didn't know there was a first part. I thought it was like the Jet Li's movie Swordman 2: Here is the second clip https://youtu.be/jvBK39EKpvE
And I would love to watch the first clip.

Offline sax3

• I am a llama!
Re: After Hypnosis 1 & 2
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 06:24:54 pm »
Thank you so much!

The second clip is the better of the two, IMO. The first is a bit longer, and she's walking through a crowd with friends saying the trigger phrase over and over, but the audio is bad and the camera is shaking a lot. But she's mostly laughing, with little struggle to resist.