Author Topic: New Releases - December 21st 2019  (Read 16522 times)

Offline ElmerFudd

• I'm a Lama!
New Releases - December 21st 2019
« on: December 21, 2019, 11:21:20 am »
(NOTE: You can QUOTE this posting, and then copy each set of <Title, Link, Tags, Colors and Description> in one chunk, for use in your review postings here)

You can now download the BBCode version of the What’s New page at https://mcstories.com/WhatsNew.txt

Adoring My Robot Overlord (mc ff ds sf) (new)  by Flying Decadent
A feisty young freedom fighter learns why no one escapes the Commonwealth, and why no one resists its beautiful and compelling dictator.

Apophenia (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by Meleva
Phenia doesn’t belong at Lady Sionamuid’s Academy for Young Sorceresses and Sorcerers, and she knows it. But if she can’t find a way to blend in, and fast, then soon everyone else will know it too.

At the Costume Shop in Anne’s Harbor (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Taking You Deeper
A powerful lust witch moves to a coastal town in North Carolina and settles in...

Bimbo Stories: The Carnival (mc mf md) (new)  by Quixerotic
A young couple has a fateful encounter with a fortune teller that turns Susan into a bimbo.

Bimbo Stories: The Wedding (mc mf md) (new)  by Quixerotic
Jacob’s devotion to his bride is rewarded by a bimbified mother-in-law.

Binding Rings (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by Sidia
A chance discovery changes a young man’s life—and not always for the better.

BMBZ Radio (mc mf md) (new)  by TheHandsThatLead
Stacy has been listening to BMBZ Radio a lot lately... maybe a bit too much?

The Boys of Summer (Chrysostomon) (mc mf ff in) (new)  by Chrysostomon
Chelsea wakes after a strange encounter. Now she has a fire in her belly

Brain Development Enterprises (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by JC Beleren
A man purchases a series of self-hypnosis recordings to help him become more assertive.

Chip And Juan’s Take Down (mc mm) (new)  by The Slaver
When Chip watches the video that he and Juan made, it was nothing like he remembered.

Crossing the Rubicon (mc mf ff mm fd md) (4 new chapters)  by br0adband
There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

Demon Dilemma (mc ff mf) (new)  by Chrysostomon
Baal is summoned to a sleepy village to ruin it.

Dick Picture Perfect (mc mf ff) (1 new chapter)  by Redsliver
Will sends a dick pic to a girl, knowing that she would hate it. But it turns out that every woman who sees that picture needs more of it.

Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction (mc mf fd) (3 new chapters)  by S. B.
A collection of short writings focusing on various aspects of Femdom Mind Control.

Flightback (mc mf fd md bd ds hm) (1 new chapter)  by MɛtaBob
A writer of erotica meets a flight attendant who likes his work.

Frank and Jessy — Pussy Time for You (mc mf fd bd ft sf) (new)  by schizo
Frank and Jessy have a new sex toy to play with.

The Gift (TheHandsThatLead) (mc mf md) (new)  by TheHandsThatLead
Monica is shopping for the perfect Christmas gift for herself, will she find it?

Go to Sleep (mc mf mm md in) (new)  by Chrysostomon
James is a Sandman. He can make people go to sleep

Her Husband’s Hucow (mc ff ma la gr ds) (1 new chapter)  by CNP
Mary and a few of her old college friends are invited to an almost forgotten friend’s home. What was expected to be a weekend of relaxation and reminiscing soon turns into something more expansive to the exquisite delight of everyone involved.

Hostel (mc ff mf fd md) (1 new chapter)  by 321
Rebecca’s trip to Berlin takes an interesting turn.

I Hear and Obey (mc ff mf fd sf rb) (1 new chapter)  by Roboman127
A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Influencer (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by MindSpark
An estranged father forced to look after his daughter learns that she wants to become an internet-famous Influencer. She vlogs and blogs in her free time, but has no followers. All she needs, her father decides, is a ‘helping’ hand.

The Internship (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Greyscribbler
Nichole is looking forward to learning a lot from her internship. She will.

I’m Coming 4 U (mc ff) (new)  by Jukebox
Service Unit 4U is finally forced to confront the contradictions at the heart of her programming, and becomes a new woman even as she finally remembers where her enslavement began.

Learning (mc mm) (new)  by Wrestlr
Andy learns what it takes to become one of the Wolves. An Institute Story.

The Menagerie (mc ff) (new)  by Chrysostomon
Klaus keeps a collection from the supernatural.

The Odyssey (mc ff mf sf) (1 new chapter)  by ThatSquickGuy
A simple survey mission on a newly discovered planet goes squickly wrong.

Organism-X (mc ff mf gr) (new)  by DevilBookCorruptions
After a meteorite crashes near Bailey College, female students begin to undergo dramatic physical and mental changes while developing insatiable libidos. Meanwhile, the men begin to fall ill and die. In the middle of it all is a girl with exceptional abilities who might just hold the fate of the world in her hands...

Out of Mind-Control 2 — Still A Mystery (mc ff mf ft rb) (1 new chapter)  by Catsuit78
Even five months after their investigations the Inspector and Trish can’t grab a breather as spandex-clad men and women disappear and Trish finds herself in the crosshairs. Is the Syndicate behind this? And what are they up to?

Petite Scarlett Fleeing Cloak (mc mf ff md ma gr) (new)  by Taking You Deeper
Scarlett tries to escape from the Canid monster who’s been ‘eating’ her Grandma.

Preposterously Posh (mc mf ff fd ft) (new)  by Downing Street
When Lindsey does yoga in a tight cocktail dress and gorgeous six-inch stilettos, she struggles to explain the embarrassing reason why she has to wear them all the time, no matter what, even in the most ridiculous of situations.

A Price Paid (mc mf ff md fd) (2 new chapters)  by Saddle Rider
Losing a prized possession to mages, a powerful man seeks revenge.

Quest for Tamsin (mc mf fd) (1 new chapter)  by Argos
An unexpected journey unearths more buried memories of Elle’s past, and shows Louis the door to a secret realm of pleasure and service.

Rachel’s Love Potion 2: Rachel’s Love Potion’s Love Potion (mc mf md) (new)  by Ice Bear
Rachel wants to set up her best friend Knox with another woman, so she makes a love potion for him.

Santa Comes But Once a Year: The Revenge Of Technology Claus (mc mm) (new)  by The Slaver
Santa contacts a technology lab to make a control chip for him.

Santa’s Gift (mc mm) (new)  by The Slaver
Santa hypnotizes a business executive.

Santa’s Secret (mc mf ff mm md fd in be) (new)  by Crayz Maddy
Family bickering is put on hold when helping a stranger on Christmas Eve. The jolly old stranger makes sure they never quarrel again.

The Secret of Brookrose College (mc ff mf in sf la) (1 new chapter)  by Templeton Rose
Who or what is enslaving this all-female college’s faculty and students, and using them to breed futa clones?

Senioritis (mc mf ff fd md ds bd ft hm) (1 new chapter)  by MɛtaBob
Marc explores sexuality with a 19-year-old dominant woman.

A Shiver Down the Spine (mc ff) (new)  by Trixie Adara
Morganna, a powerful witch, spots her latest prey in a cozy sweater curled up in coffee shop, and there’s no way she can resist corrupting that.

The Somnambulist (mc ff) (new)  by le Duc de Kavaliere
Emily is an exceptionally good hypnotic subject, much to the pleasure of Miss Scarlett.

Space Nut (mc mf ff md) (1 new chapter)  by Redsliver
Adam discovers a crash landed alien who shares a taste for women with him, and together they will have them all, no matter the price.

Sssslipping Into the Jungle (mc mf md ft) (2 new chapters)  by Sleepy Hypno
Actress Jennifer gets lost while on a shooting break in India, only to come across a well known hypnotic serpent.

Taken By Santa: What Happens Next (mc mm) (new)  by The Slaver
Santa explains what happens to the men he captures after he reprograms them.

Test Cases (mc mf md) (new)  by scifiscribbler
A psychology test at university leaves many of the volunteers with new ideas in their heads.

There’s Something in the Water (mc mf in) (5 new chapters)  by RawlyRawls
An alien scientist arrives on Earth to conduct experiments in reproduction.

Thin As Paper, Thick As Blood (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by connie k
When Jackie gets a job at iconic WomaNation magazine, her future seems bright. But, within its walls, dark forces have plans for Jackie of their own.

T’was the Night Before Christmas (Sleepy Hypno) (mc md) (new)  by Sleepy Hypno
Xander gives everyone a Merry Christmas... whether they want it or not.

Vox Dominus (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by Mesmerciless
When Seb accidentally enslaves his classmate with his voice, they both get more than they bargained for.

Ward (mc mf md in) (new)  by Chrysostomon
Bill is a ward of the state. Jill is sent into the backwater to do a welfare check. Bill is not who he seems.

Well-Trained (mc mm) (new)  by Wrestlr
Jim has finished with his chores, and now his uncle Butch want to show off how well-trained Jim has become.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
Re: New Releases - December 21st 2019
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 12:32:54 pm »
Woo hoo!

Thus far, have only read Jukebox's I'm Coming 4 U. Highly recommended. I do love me some brainwashed Haley. Some nice callbacks to the original I'm a Slave 4 U story as well.

EDIT: For those of you who enjoy stats and things, Crossing the Rubicon is now the second-longest story on the Archive at 525,404 words.

(Tim still reigns supreme at 1.3 million)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 01:02:54 pm by 321 »

Offline MetaBob

• "Said it's old but it's good"
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 12:43:04 pm »
Old home week at the archive with a 13K-words piece by Downing Street (I would say more, but it's long-ish and reading/writing time is short at this time of year), and then this beauty:

The Somnambulist (mc ff) (new)  by le Duc de Kavaliere
Emily is an exceptionally good hypnotic subject, much to the pleasure of Miss Scarlett.

le Duc de Kavaliere's first new piece here in almost 9 years, and a continuation of a beloved piece begun more than 20 years ago. What a gift! I'm slightly surprised to see the characters carrying on as if there's been no time between. I'm very thankful s/he consented to me recontextualizing some of his/her lines of dialog in a chapter of Crossings earlier this year. Thank you again!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 06:50:33 pm by MetaBob »
My stories on Smashwords, EMCSA, and Literotica. Also, my Goodreads blog.

Offline br0adband

• The one and only...
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2019, 02:04:59 pm »
EDIT: For those of you who enjoy stats and things, Crossing the Rubicon is now the second-longest story on the Archive at 525,404 words.

Good lord, and here I was thinking I was the only one that cared about the word count. :)

Anyway, yes, it's a monstrosity of verbosity I suppose, and a bit further to go but as I've joked with some people recently: there'll probably be like 5 persons on the planet (not counting me and the Wife) that'll ever read all of it. There are several more chapters to go but it's in the home stretch, one could say.

I dropped a note at the end of Chapter 40 to say the Muse is on a holiday break and I'll get back to it sometime in January.

Happy Holidays to A/all you fine F/folk, and a Happy New Year as well hoping it'll be the best one yet. ;)

EDIT:
Big fan of le Duc de Kavaliere's work in the past, so indeed this new material should be quite interesting to read.
If you can't stop thinking it, don't stop working for it. -- My contributions to the Hypnopics Collection can be located HERE - My stories at the EMCSA can be located  HERE

Offline fascinated

• Your llama is getting sleepy.
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2019, 02:09:38 pm »
HOLY SHIT NEW Le DUC

I'm so excited. The Emily/Scarlett stories were such a huge influence on me back in the day. My own characters Kat and Marisa would not exist without them.

Offline fumanchu

• AKA eviltwinmordred
    • Eviltwinmordred’s DA Page
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2019, 03:57:58 pm »
Wonderful scenes in this week’s installment of “Hostel” of hypnotized women hypnotizing other hypnotized women.  Also, more of Rebecca’s back story showing how conflicted she is as a heroine.  Her attempts to use hypnosis to clean up messes caused by hypnosis reminds me of the Butterfly Effect.
"The World shall hear from me again."
Visit me at www.deviantart.com/eviltwinmordred

Offline walter_kovacs

• A.K.A. Alan Smithee on the Archive
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2019, 04:33:06 pm »
Starting out slow today with just one.

Vox Dominus (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by Mesmerciless
When Seb accidentally enslaves his classmate with his voice, they both get more than they bargained for.

Seems like we might be in for a long haul. This chapter is mostly focussed on the internal state of the two main characters, which works fairly well. Hoping we get to know more information about this mysterious old flame that has been going on in the background.

Offline Whistle

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2019, 05:48:24 pm »
After over a decade of reading the archive, it still amazes me how Downing Street does it.

Every. Single. Time.

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2019, 06:25:31 pm »
Decent selection it looks like this week, so I'll join everyone else in the day 1 reviews.

I almost feel bad for not having made my reviews public over the last few chapters of Hostel. While I think 321 knows how much I'm enjoying this story -- and his others -- it's definitely worth saying that it's a story I'd recommend everyone checks out. Things seem to be coming to a head with this latest chapter, with hints of some tense yet hot action to come soon. The only bad thing I can say about it is that the story feels like it might be approaching the end. Either way, I'm sure it will continue to be wonderful.

So, it's not the first time an author has posted something that brings about a reaction on these forums. Le Duc seems to be the winner of such an event this week. With so many people expressing their excitement at a new story for him, I couldn't help but be curious. I admit, the name doesn't sound familiar to me. Same with any of the stories in his catalog, though I can't say for certain if that means I haven't read any. Either way, I gave Somnambulist a shot. This is clearly, as others confirmed, a follow up to a previous story that I have not read. I think maybe I should have, though. Not because the story doesn't make sense, it reads fine as a standalone, but I imagine one would have a stronger connection to the characters if they were familiar with the previous story. That said, it was still well written, and rather romantic and lovely. Though the ending did read like there was 'potential' for something a bit darker to be hiding around the corner. That alone has me rather curious where the story will go. Those more familiar with the author's works may already have an idea, though!

Lastly, Vos Dominus. The first few chapters rather surprised me a bit, and also managed to have some nice scenes of induction and eroticism. This chapter feels more like a bridging chapter, though. Not really in a bad way, but I do kind of wish there was a bit more to it. Either way, it still has me looking forward to what comes next!

Offline KingdomCome81

• I am a llama!
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2019, 06:58:11 pm »
Petite Scarlett Fleeing Cloak and At the Costume shop in Anne's Harbor both need Furry tags on them. I don't mind because that's what I'm into, but they need to be tagged appropriately.

Offline Daisy

• Yes, I'm named after a cow!
    • Find me on EMCSA!
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2019, 05:59:31 am »
... le Duc de Kavaliere's first new piece here in almost 9 years, ...
swung in at the start of the decade and then at the end. that's some serious 'as the prophecy foretold' shit right there.
I’m fairly confident she zapped me, or my brain at least, and those lights... those lights did -something-...
For now, I’m being ignored, still strapped naked and helpless to the chair as several men have joined the good doctor to look at whatever it is they’re looking at on that computer display, muttering to themselves and only occasionally glancing over at my as I’m trying avoid a panic attack.

Offline Limerick

• I am a llama!
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2019, 08:37:06 am »
What an amazing week of updates, not just Downing Street but Ice Bear, Quixerotic, TheHandsThatLead, Rawlyrawls, and that's just what I've read so far. The best update of the year.

Offline ErrantCitizen

• I write stories under notorioushypno
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2019, 08:43:42 am »
Really enjoyed A Shiver Down the Spine by Trixie Adara. It's short and sweet and follows a delightfully well-realized witch with a taste for pumpkin spice lattes and a penchant for mind-controlling shy redheads. What's not to love? The dialogue and induction sequences flow together very nicely, and I like the way the witch toys with her victim. The author doesn't get wrapped up in exposition or needless explanation and trusts the reader to figure out what's going on, and what's going on is pretty damn erotic. Stylistically, it sometimes gets a little confusing whose perspective we're dealing with, but it's never more than a minor niggle. The only other criticism I can think of is that maybe there's room in this world for witches with names that aren't variations on Morgana.
Frying and abiding, I'm in your control
https://mcstories.com/Authors/notorioushypno.html

Offline StoryFan

• I am a fan of mc stories
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2019, 08:55:49 am »
Really enjoying Flying Decedents writing style.
hopefully we will see a lot more.

Offline gyrd

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2019, 09:47:14 pm »
I really hadn't noticed this "Crossing the Rubicon" story.

My god.  50,000 words per week.

Offline quixerotic

• I am a llama!
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2019, 09:15:54 pm »
What an amazing week of updates, not just Downing Street but Ice Bear, Quixerotic, TheHandsThatLead, Rawlyrawls, and that's just what I've read so far. The best update of the year.

It's nice to finally get some material on a website I've been reading for years.  Being mentioned by one of my favorite contributors is quite nice as a welcome. 

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2019, 09:22:35 pm »

It's nice to finally get some material on a website I've been reading for years.  Being mentioned by one of my favorite contributors is quite nice as a welcome.

This makes me so very happy! Welcome, quixerotic!

A couple of story reviews while I'm here:

The Internship and Thin as Paper, Thick as Blood are rocking my socks right now.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 09:44:06 pm by 321 »

Offline Fortunato

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2019, 09:33:58 pm »
I'll second that, Quixerotic. I had my first stories posted early this year and it felt amazing.

-Fortunato
For the love of God, Montresor!

Kinks
Mind control, feet, shoes, maids (especially with outrageous French accents), race changes (especially with any dodgy accents), transformations, total identity losses, reluctance/resistance, humiliation, IQ loss, dehumanization, stuck costumes/uniforms/clothes, and forced servitude.

Offline walter_kovacs

• A.K.A. Alan Smithee on the Archive
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2019, 01:39:04 am »
Adoring My Robot Overlord (mc ff ds sf) (new)  by Flying Decadent
A feisty young freedom fighter learns why no one escapes the Commonwealth, and why no one resists its beautiful and compelling dictator.

Love the benevolent-ish robot overlord stuff. I always dug the Rogue Servitor start in Stellaris for a machine empire where basically it's caretakers out of control, making everyone live a life of luxury - or else. Fun little story. This could plausibly have an HM tag as well, since I think people who like that would love this.

Offline connie k

• Professor Rasputin's latest sidekick
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2019, 10:20:41 am »
Thank you, so much, 321!

Offline Ice Bear

• My patreon
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2019, 03:16:16 am »

Dude. This mention by the person who is hands down my favorite writer of the genre is probably gonna be my favorite gift this holiday season.

Offline greyscribbler

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2019, 03:44:40 pm »
The Internship and Thin as Paper, Thick as Blood are rocking my socks right now.

Thanks 321.  Next chapter will be sent in soon.  I hope it keeps on rocking.

Greyscribbler

Offline Pan

• To live would be an awfully big adventure.
    • My Patreon
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2019, 09:39:19 am »
Finally started (and caught up with) Dick Picture Perfect. To me, it suffers for just having tooooo many characters. The story is alluding to Will overcommitting, and I really hope it follows through on that thread. He's up to what, seven women? Ten? It just expanded insanely fast, and it can be tricky to keep them all straight*.

*no pun intended

Having said that, this tale has some of the best-written sex scenes I've encountered. If you're a regular reader of my stuff, you'll know sex scenes are a real weakness for me (I often skip them entirely), but dang the first threesome is well-written.
Support me on Patreon to read my stories before they go live! http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites

Check out my Amazon page for all my new work.

Offline Limerick

• I am a llama!
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2019, 09:48:39 am »

Somehow didn't mention CNP, my mistake.

Offline Jeff

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2019, 10:06:15 am »
Preposterously Posh (mc mf ff fd ft) (new)  by Downing Street
When Lindsey does yoga in a tight cocktail dress and gorgeous six-inch stilettos, she struggles to explain the embarrassing reason why she has to wear them all the time, no matter what, even in the most ridiculous of situations.

Amazing work by Downing Street! I love the descriptions and levels of control in this story. A sexy mix of femininity, fashion, and femdom.

I could have sworn this was in the January 4th, 2020 update. Perhaps it's so good that Simon will post it again next week!  :D