Author Topic: New Releases - December 14th 2019  (Read 27443 times)

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
New Releases - December 14th 2019
« on: December 14, 2019, 11:36:36 am »
(NOTE: You can QUOTE this posting, and then copy each set of <Title, Link, Tags, Colors and Description> in one chunk, for use in your review postings here)

You can now download the BBCode version of the What’s New page at https://mcstories.com/WhatsNew.txt

Alex’s Teacher (mc mf ff md) (new)  by All These Roadworks
Chet finds out that his step-daughter is sleeping with her teacher.

AnimeCon Harem (mc ma ft) (1 new chapter)  by FortySixtyFour
After getting dumped by his girlfriend, Brian attends an anime convention with a special amulet.

Apophenia (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by Meleva
Phenia doesn’t belong at Lady Sionamuid’s Academy for Young Sorceresses and Sorcerers, and she knows it. But if she can’t find a way to blend in, and fast, then soon everyone else will know it too.

The Artefact (mc mf in) (new)  by Chrysostomon
An archaeological dig unleashes an evil power.

At the Costume Shop in Anne’s Harbor (mc ff) (2 new chapters)  by Taking You Deeper
A powerful lust witch moves to a coastal town in North Carolina and settles in...

Bad Santa Takes Control (mc mm ft) (new)  by The Slaver
Two police officers are compelled to obey a man in a tight red rubber Santa bondage suit.

Binding Rings (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by Sidia
A chance discovery changes a young man’s life—and not always for the better.

Black Swan (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by nevermind
A secret division of the American intelligence apparatus fights against mind-controlling slavers. When one of their own is compromised and captured, the agents of the division must take action before it is too late.

Blizzard (mc mf ff) (1 new chapter)  by Redsliver
When Gene treats a strange visitor to better hospitality than she thinks she’s worth, she overcompensates him with three beautiful co-ed princesses. Auditors have been notified of the discrepancy.

The Bull (mc mf md) (new)  by Limerick
Martin starts a new job, and after he starts using the gym equipment at the office, he finds himself getting very lucky with his new coworkers.

Cape City Chronicles: Today the City, Tomorrow... (mc mf ff md fd ma cb) (1 new chapter)  by Jennifer Kohl
Years ago, a supervillain enslaved and then wiped out every male hero in Cape City. Now she’s escaped prison, and unpowered cop Alessandra Alvarez might be the only one who can stop her. But this time, neither of them will be working alone...

Checkmate I Think (mc mm) (1 new chapter)  by The Slaver
A millionaire crime boss attempts to outsmart his rivals.

A Christmas Conundrum? The Sinister Storm Of The Snow Queen! (mc ff cb) (new)  by HypnoticHarlequin
Christmas is here! A time for family, presents, and sinister secrets. Alicia comes home for Christmas but quickly finds out that, when Mesmera is involved, there is no such thing as a quiet holiday!

Corruption Games (mc mf fd) (1 new chapter)  by S. B.
Alexandra Ryder—a.k.a. Agent 47-D—is back and this time it’s personal.

The Corruption of Candace Kraft (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by scifiscribbler
Dr Kraft is annoyed to have to share her office space with another researcher.

Crossing the Rubicon (mc mf ff mm fd md) (4 new chapters)  by br0adband
There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

Flightback (mc mf fd md bd ds hm) (new)  by MɛtaBob
A writer of erotica meets a flight attendant who likes his work.

Ghost Boy (mc mf ff md fd in la hm) (1 new chapter)  by MindSpark
Kyle has the ability to leave his body and become an invisible, ghost-like apparition. When he’s in this ‘ghost form’, he can influence the minds of anyone he touches. But, as he soon discovers, there’s far more to his power than just that.

Harmon’s Harem (mc mf md) (new)  by Captain Dunsel
Entrepreneur David Harmon has plans for his new business venture which includes a stable of beautiful, mind-controlled female assistants.

Her Husband’s Hucow (mc ff ma la gr ds) (1 new chapter)  by CNP
Mary and a few of her old college friends are invited to an almost forgotten friend’s home. What was expected to be a weekend of relaxation and reminiscing soon turns into something more expansive to the exquisite delight of everyone involved.

How To Pay Your College Loans (mc ff ds bd) (1 new chapter)  by Skaetlett
Clara can’t pay her college loans, or rent, or anything. She’s stuck at a job she hates with no one around her. Her life turns around when she sees an ad on the dark web recruiting “servants”, and takes drastic measures to turn her life around.

Hunny Bunny (mc ff ds ex) (new)  by Taking You Deeper
Honey goes for a walk and gets lost in the best way.

I Hear and Obey (mc ff mf fd sf rb) (2 new chapters)  by Roboman127
A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

The Internship (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Greyscribbler
Nichole is looking forward to learning a lot from her internship. She will.

It Started With: Alien Race-memory (mc mm sf) (new)  by The Slaver
Sheriff BJ Littlejohn is captured by aliens.

Magic Words (Karinie) (mc mf md) (new)  by Karinie
Sadie desperately wants Evan to say her trigger phrase, so that she can finally cum.

Microchip Dissertation (mc ff) (new)  by Skaetlett
When Solene has her research stolen, she has to figure out what to do... until it’s all used against her, by her very own advisor.

The Mind Control Device (mc mf ff md in) (1 new chapter)  by mypenname3000
Dean invents a mind control device.

The One (mc mf fd md) (new)  by Chrysostomon
Callie is the new girl at school. Pete is the geek. Why would she want to talk to him?

Out of Mind-Control 2 — Still A Mystery (mc ff mf ft rb) (2 new chapters)  by Catsuit78
Even five months after their investigations the Inspector and Trish can’t grab a breather as spandex-clad men and women disappear and Trish finds herself in the crosshairs. Is the Syndicate behind this? And what are they up to?

A Price Paid (mc mf ff md fd) (1 new chapter)  by Saddle Rider
Losing a prized possession to mages, a powerful man seeks revenge.

Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks (mc ff ft) (1 new chapter)  by Fibaro
A co-ed gets a pair of hypnotic socks that she uses on her roommate.

The Secret of Brookrose College (mc ff mf in sf la) (new)  by Templeton Rose
Who or what is enslaving this all-female college’s faculty and students, and using them to breed futa clones?

Space Nut (mc mf ff md) (1 new chapter)  by Redsliver
Adam discovers a crash landed alien who shares a taste for women with him, and together they will have them all, no matter the price.

Subroutine (Kallie) (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Kallie
Lori, a college student, discovers she has a hypnotic trigger that turns her into a mindless, obedient drone. How? Why? And what’s going to happen when her roommate finds out?

The Take-down Of Quinn (mc mm) (new)  by The Slaver
A male prostitute who steals from his clients gets his comeuppance.

Thin As Paper, Thick As Blood (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by connie k
When Jackie gets a job at iconic WomaNation magazine, her future seems bright. But, within its walls, dark forces have plans for Jackie of their own.

Unaffected (mc mf md) (new)  by Jukebox
The women at Kelly’s office are behaving very strangely, and none of them seem to notice their new, subservient personalities. Luckily, Kelly has a theory about what happened and why she remains immune to the effect.

Undress Code (mc mf ff ft) (1 new chapter)  by Mania
Celest is concerned the school’s strict new “Thongs Only” dress code might be turning her daughter into some kind of slut.

Web of Trust (mc mm in) (1 new chapter)  by RobinHood70
A hypnotist builds his personal harem, while his boyfriend believes they’re monogamous.

Wildwood (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by notorioushypno
A mind control conspiracy spawns small-town hokum, entangling a group of plucky university students, some deadbeat locals, and a team of federal investigators.

Offline ErrantCitizen

• I write stories under notorioushypno
Re: New Releases - December 14th 2019
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 05:22:20 pm »
Never been the first to reply to an update, but it's a cold and dreary Saturday with nothing to do but procrastinate on life and read MC stories. So, here goes . . .

Really enjoyed Harmon’s Harem by Captain Dunsel. Somehow it never gets old to read about unsuspecting employees/new hires being mind controlled in the office (when will they learn not to drink the coffee?). This one is quite well-written and does a great job depicting the main character’s descent. Showing the heroine’s inner monologue as she struggles with her mental changes is always a plus, and a post-brainwashing epilogue is even better. My only criticism is there’s a little too much telling and not enough showing. I appreciate the time taken to set up the characters and the situation, but the story bogs down in description and exposition at certain points. Ultimately, that’s just a nitpick in what’s otherwise a great office MC story.

The second office story I read was Jukebox’s Unaffected, which feels almost effortlessly tight, humorous, and erotic in under 3000 words. I think the first Jukebox story I read was Spellbound, and although I think that probably remains my favorite (closely followed by Watch the Tapes), this week’s submission doesn’t disappoint. It feels like a minor thing, but I particularly like how the author describes the main character’s hair and then returns back to it at various points to demonstrate her master’s control over her in a physical way. Little descriptions of tactile, master-slave interaction like that can add a lot. The conversation between master and slave and the brief allusions to what's really going on are clever, too.
Frying and abiding, I'm in your control
https://mcstories.com/Authors/notorioushypno.html

Offline walter_kovacs

• A.K.A. Alan Smithee on the Archive
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 05:30:01 pm »
Unaffected (mc mf md) (new)  by Jukebox
The women at Kelly’s office are behaving very strangely, and none of them seem to notice their new, subservient personalities. Luckily, Kelly has a theory about what happened and why she remains immune to the effect.

This one hits quite a few of the same notes that my office story did, so naturally that means I like it :grin: It moves fairly fast ('tis a Jukebox oneshot story, so it has to get to the point understandably), has some delicious obliviousness and some nice hot ideas. Recommended for sure.

Wildwood (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by notorioushypno
A mind control conspiracy spawns small-town hokum, entangling a group of plucky university students, some deadbeat locals, and a team of federal investigators.

A nice ending to the saga. I saw the final scene coming and was pleased with it. It spends some time dealing with the long term consequences of things which is always interesting to see. I won't go into too much detail since I know several others are also reading this story but I think most people will be happy with it. The shoutout at the end to several readers was very kind of you also.

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2019, 06:46:25 pm »
It spends some time dealing with the long term consequences of things which is always interesting to see.

This was a nice touch.

As for my thoughts, Wildwood as a whole was an enjoyable tale. I'm sad to see it end. Plenty of twists and turns, and hot MC action. And yes, seeing my name at the end was quite a surprise!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2019, 06:46:45 pm »
Like Drake, I am starting from the bottom.

Wildwood rolls to an interesting close. Things are certainly never going to be quite the same in this sleepy little town! I'm hoping for a sequel, if only to learn more about what happens going forward.

"Workplace mind control" is a hot topic these days, not that anyone can complain about that? (Okay, you can, I just won't listen lalalalalala). Unaffected is Jukebox's entry, with a lovely young woman going to her boss with concerns about 'Project Kyrios'. It's really too bad that Kelly didn't study ancient Greek! Then again, nothing to worry about. She's too aware of what's going on to be affected...

Meanwhile, in the stately offices of WomaNation magazine, Jackie's new job still has plenty of surprises. Also, her boyfriend still reads the newspaper! A solid +2 for the publishing world.  :)  Some hot scenes with Sonya before we get a nice plot revelation courtesy of Lorriane herself, together with a lovely hidden countdown induction. Things are looking good for Thin as Paper, Thick as Blood!

Offline connie k

• Professor Rasputin's latest sidekick
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2019, 08:17:14 pm »
Thank you, 321!

I guess the fact that I work for a publishing company IRL is a bit of a giveaway!

:laugh:

Offline ErrantCitizen

• I write stories under notorioushypno
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2019, 08:19:58 pm »

Wildwood rolls to an interesting close. Things are certainly never going to be quite the same in this sleepy little town! I'm hoping for a sequel, if only to learn more about what happens going forward.

Although a sequel is not currently in the works, I definitely have some ideas for where I want to take the characters and the setting. I guess that's the benefit to leaving a few plot threads dangling.

As for my thoughts, Wildwood as a whole was an enjoyable tale. I'm sad to see it end. Plenty of twists and turns, and hot MC action. And yes, seeing my name at the end was quite a surprise!

Thanks! Yeah, I've never had many comments on any of my stories, so it only felt right to go back and thank everyone at the end.

A nice ending to the saga. I saw the final scene coming and was pleased with it. It spends some time dealing with the long term consequences of things which is always interesting to see. I won't go into too much detail since I know several others are also reading this story but I think most people will be happy with it. The shoutout at the end to several readers was very kind of you also.

Thanks! I'm glad you were pleased with it, but I'll admit I don't know if I dealt with long term consequences so much as I said, "there are long term consequences . . . probably don't worry about them . . . maybe that's for a future story!"
Frying and abiding, I'm in your control
https://mcstories.com/Authors/notorioushypno.html

Offline walter_kovacs

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2019, 08:41:52 pm »
Thanks! I'm glad you were pleased with it, but I'll admit I don't know if I dealt with long term consequences so much as I said, "there are long term consequences . . . probably don't worry about them . . . maybe that's for a future story!"

Even mentioning them is more than we often get, haha. It must be a relief to be finished with it all though, I feel like I've just performed a herculean task when I finish of a 12k word story  :grin:

Offline Pan

• To live would be an awfully big adventure.
    • My Patreon
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2019, 08:47:25 pm »
The Bull is incredible. One of Limerick's finest - though that's a close race, of course.
Support me on Patreon to read my stories before they go live! http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites

Check out my Amazon page for all my new work.

Offline Janos

• Somebody loves you. Probably.
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2019, 09:35:44 pm »
I don't have a problem with it, but Microchip Dissertation should have a tg tag on it.

Offline walter_kovacs

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2019, 10:03:52 pm »
The Bull (mc mf md) (new)  by Limerick
Martin starts a new job, and after he starts using the gym equipment at the office, he finds himself getting very lucky with his new coworkers.

You see where it's going early on, but it's expertly written. It manages to work a whole lot a fuckin' in but it's all in service of the plot, which is pretty impressive. I would usually not read such a long story in one go but it hooked me, so kudos.

Offline BigJohn

• I am a llama!
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2019, 01:06:43 am »
Really enjoyed the first chapter of Flightback by MɛtaBob. The trancing felt so intimate. Can't wait for the following chapter!

Offline MetaBob

• "Said it's old but it's good"
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2019, 02:11:46 am »
Really enjoyed the first chapter of Flightback by MɛtaBob. The trancing felt so intimate. Can't wait for the following chapter!

Thank you, BigJohn! I have 2 more chapters drafted plus another 2-4 outlined. But I also have 5 more chapters of Senioritis drafted and another 2-3 outlined. Decisions, decisions.

AnimeCon Harem (mc ma ft) (1 new chapter)  by FortySixtyFour
After getting dumped by his girlfriend, Brian attends an anime convention with a special amulet.

Superb. As always. Makes me wish I hadn't posted the first chapter of Flightback this week.

A little Horatio Alger thing going, which is a sweet surprise, and beyond Emily joining the party, which has been apparent to me for a while, I perceive a few author giveaways from upcoming chapters:

My Chloe character in Senioritis is named for FortySixtyFour's in this piece, but flipping her script entirely, reclaiming the good in her name. It's also a well-deserved homage.
My stories on Smashwords, EMCSA, and Literotica. Also, my Goodreads blog.

Offline Writer345

• Life is too important to take seriously.
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2019, 02:18:07 am »
Subroutine (Kallie) (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Kallie
Lori, a college student, discovers she has a hypnotic trigger that turns her into a mindless, obedient drone. How? Why? And what’s going to happen when her roommate finds out?

Another interesting chapter...  I must say that I am really enjoying this one - after ten chapters we still seem to be in the scene-setting stage of character development (and the characters seem real).  What a fantastic slow-burn!  Please keep it up, Kallie, I still can't see where things are going. :D
Far away is close at hand in images of elsewhere.

er, has anyone seen my TARDIS?

Offline nametag

• I am a llama!
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2019, 09:53:06 am »
I really want the rest of the harem in anime con harem to come together, but at the same time I am loving the slow burn on this. My only complaint is the time between entries, but good things are worth waiting for.

Offline Midori Konton

• Now that I have your attention...
    • Lemma ebooks now available on Smashwords!
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2019, 10:31:56 am »
I don't have a problem with it, but Microchip Dissertation should have a tg tag on it.

MCStories doesn't have a TG tag.
Love,

Jenny

MCStories: https://mcstories.com/Authors/Jennifer-Kohl.html
Subscribe for early access and extras! http://sponsus.org/u/jenniferkohl

Offline Fortunato

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2019, 03:41:37 pm »
Unaffected was fantastic. Full stop.

I'm interested in the way How To Pay Your College Loans turns out. It doesn't seem to be a maid story (sad) but some kind of princess slavery story (happy). There wasn't enough focus on our protagonists actual makeover in my opinion (with descriptions), but I will be patient.

-Fortunato
For the love of God, Montresor!

Kinks
Mind control, feet, shoes, maids (especially with outrageous French accents), race changes (especially with any dodgy accents), transformations, total identity losses, reluctance/resistance, humiliation, IQ loss, dehumanization, stuck costumes/uniforms/clothes, and forced servitude.

Offline Skaetlett

• The business punk femme person.
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2019, 06:19:50 pm »
I'm interested in the way How To Pay Your College Loans turns out. It doesn't seem to be a maid story (sad) but some kind of princess slavery story (happy). There wasn't enough focus on our protagonists actual makeover in my opinion (with descriptions), but I will be patient.

Awh, thank you! Yeah, I'm definitely more into slow-moving stories, but I promise it'll pick up a bit in the next few chapters. I promise you will see Clara turn from a tomboyish nerd into a pretty, ditzy princess :P thanks for reading!

Also, there will be maids :D

Offline Janos

• Somebody loves you. Probably.
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2019, 10:15:56 pm »

MCStories doesn't have a TG tag.

Because there is/was a policy against having them on the site.

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2019, 02:23:30 am »

From what I understand, the rule you're thinking of applies specifically to sex changes in a story. There is no rule against having trans characters in general.

Offline Merry Brooks

• 20's and 30's chorus girl. Twitter @Harleanlook
    • a robot wannabee's blog
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2019, 08:32:22 am »

From what I understand, the rule you're thinking of applies specifically to sex changes in a story. There is no rule against having trans characters in general.

A long time ago, it seemed there was, but seems to have disappeared somewhere along the way
Find my stories at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/merrybrooks
Find my blog at http://robotunit8.wordpress.com/
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline Daisy

• Yes, I'm named after a cow!
    • Find me on EMCSA!
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2019, 08:55:40 am »

A long time ago, it seemed there was, but seems to have disappeared somewhere along the way

I asked Simon recently and his reply seemed to indicate the ban still stands (even though what I wrote didn't apply).
I’m fairly confident she zapped me, or my brain at least, and those lights... those lights did -something-...
For now, I’m being ignored, still strapped naked and helpless to the chair as several men have joined the good doctor to look at whatever it is they’re looking at on that computer display, muttering to themselves and only occasionally glancing over at my as I’m trying avoid a panic attack.

Offline grey_shadow

• Moderators
  • You want pictures now?
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2019, 09:03:19 am »
There is a certain story archetype where a jock gets magically transformed into a female body, and then spends the rest of the story embracing their new social role and exploring their new anatomy. Somewhere in the moments immediately following the transformation, they get hit by mind control to get them over the initial freak-out, but that never comes up again...
"Who do you serve, and who do you trust?" - Galen, Crusade

Looking for female subject(s) to explore hypnosis. PM me if you're interested.

Forum Creative Links

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2019, 09:11:05 am »

It's weird, I could have sworn there was a TG tag at some point as well, but the Wayback Machine says otherwise?

Offline zorkmeister

• I am a llama!
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2019, 12:03:16 pm »
Black Swan (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by nevermind
A secret division of the American intelligence apparatus fights against mind-controlling slavers. When one of their own is compromised and captured, the agents of the division must take action before it is too late.

I thought the new chapters added to nevermind's Black Swan were excellent. I'm always a bit wary about zap mind-control but this story does it very well. The writing is excellent and the way the agents become utterly ruthless slaves ready to do their Mistress' bidding is very hot.

Nice bit of mind-fuckery going on, particularly in the alternative ending.