Author Topic: New Releases - 5th October, 2019  (Read 10028 times)

Offline Pan

• To live would be an awfully big adventure.
    • My Patreon
New Releases - 5th October, 2019
« on: October 05, 2019, 09:34:36 am »
(NOTE: You can QUOTE this posting, and then copy each set of <Title, Link, Tags, Colors and Description> in one chunk, for use in your review postings here)

You can now download the BBCode version of the What’s New page at https://mcstories.com/WhatsNew.txt

Afternoon at the Pink Yoga Studio (mc mf ff md) (1 new chapter)  by Wittgenstein
Nataly takes the afternoon off to have a relaxing yoga session.

Alphabet Exchange (mc gr) (new)  by Anostus
Carolyn is a straight-A student who rules her school. She just has one complaint, but her rival Stacy is happy to switch a few letters around to ease her burdens.

Ashley (mc ma) (1 new chapter)  by Blue Collar Girl
Ashley discovers a pile of goo in her home.

Beg (mc mf md) (new)  by Quiet Hypnotist
A young woman with a love for snakes told her lover his words alone couldn’t make her feel bound. Now he wants to hear her tell him something quite different.

Blood on Parchment (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Doctor D.
Alderose’s husband-to-be has been missing for several weeks. Though no one believes her, she’s pretty sure he’s been taken by another woman. Or a monster. She isn’t too sure.

Bound (mc ma) (new)  by softi
Hope gets a new self-bondage toy, and can’t resist playing with all the functions.

But I Don’t Really Want This (mc mf md fd gr hm ex) (1 new chapter)  by Pomelo
Will and Nicole find their relationship changing again in at first subtle and then not-so-subtle ways.

A Campaign of the Mind (mc mf ff md fd ds) (new)  by Dungeon Master
A DnD campaign leader gets more than what he bargained for when he realizes the rolls he makes during the game with the dice set he got as a birthday present have far greater implications to all their lives...

Corruption Games (mc mf fd) (1 new chapter)  by S. B.
Alexandra Ryder—a.k.a. Agent 47-D—is back and this time it’s personal.

Dungeonbreaker (mc mf ff md fd) (new)  by mindlesslymindful
Meli is a dungeonbreaker, a professional despoiler of ancient ruins and acquirer of things that belong to other people. Her latest job? Rescue missing townsfolk from the long-forgotten ritual site in the jungle near the little frontier outpost before the situation gets any worse. Will she succeed? It’s all a roll of the dice.

Every Woman Has a Price (mc mf ff md) (1 new chapter)  by Redsliver
Owen inherits a set of silver coins from his grandfather that lets him buy anyone.

Fade Into the Background (mc) (new)  by Jukebox
A hypnotic induction intended to make you more susceptible to the influence of post-hypnotic suggestions and commands.

Ghost Boy (mc mf ff md fd in la hm) (1 new chapter)  by MindSpark
Kyle has the ability to leave his body and become an invisible, ghost-like apparition. When he’s in this ‘ghost form’, he can influence the minds of anyone he touches. But, as he soon discovers, there’s far more to his power than just that.

The Girls of S.L.E.E.P. — N.C.U. (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Sleepy Hypno
Rayne, Trisha, Laura, and Eve get set up for the first meeting of the hypnosis sorority, Sigma Lambda Epsilon Epsilon Pi.

Hostel (mc ff mf fd md) (1 new chapter)  by 321
Rebecca’s trip to Berlin takes an interesting turn.

I Hate My Master (mc mm) (2 new chapters)  by maxrpotter
Mark moves in with a new roommate, and finds himself getting annoyed by a few small things about him, like when he leaves dishes in the sink, or when he leaves his clothes around the place, or when he gives Mark orders that he is unable to disobey.

I Hear and Obey (mc ff mf fd sf rb) (new)  by Roboman127
A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Intended Attraction (mc mf ff md) (1 new chapter)  by Sidia
In this sequel to Unintended Attraction, our hero starts to take for granted the growing mastery of his ability.

Mad Monday (mc mf in) (2 new chapters)  by Pan
After swapping bodies with their teenage daughter, Andrew’s wife finds it hard to handle the hormones.

Magical Girl Syn (mc mf ff md gr) (1 new chapter)  by Jennifer Kohl
Cynthia’s magical powers are unlocked at the age of eighteen, but along with them comes a terrible curse. Wait a minute—is it really so terrible?

Manners Maketh Man (mc mm in) (1 new chapter)  by Pan
Mark learns the power of good manners.

Master PC: Rendering (mc mf md ma gr) (new)  by Mind-Control-Makeover
The men and women of an apartment building unwittingly change into sexual dynamos, under the power of the Master PC and its new owner. But the MPC’s user doesn’t realize that the program’s power is out of control.

Miwaku-Tekina: Whatever You Wish (mc md md ds) (new)  by NickelModelTales
Lori, an American college student living in Japan, is suddenly left penniless by fate. When her roommate helps her find lucrative work in a Japanese hostess bar, is she being set up for a sinister fate involving hypnotism and illicit sex?

One Hot Summer — Redux (mc mf ff md in ex) (new)  by Anonymous-043
A new swim coach turns up the heat for summer vacation.

Packback (mc mf ff fd in ft bd) (1 new chapter)  by MɛtaBob
Lust, love, and renewal on the Pacific Crest Trail.

Pact (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Meleva
Truth has tried for twenty years to live quietly, to tend her farm, to forget all about the Pact that she was born to obey and bound to enforce. But an urgent need will pull her back to the magic that she’s spent so long seeking to abandon.

Potty Mouth (mc ff) (new)  by Dede
Denise, a young teacher, tries to discipline Megan for swearing in class.

Principal of Revenge (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by Alyce Moore
Devon uses his knowlege of herbology and natural medicine to concoct an elaborate revenge on his high school.

Properly Handled (mc mf ff md fd in) (2 new chapters)  by ExodusRex
A brother and sister grow closer over a shared love of mind control and other various kinks and perversions.

Queen of the South (mc mf md) (new)  by Chrysostomon
A vamprie returns to Australia after a long absence, and acquires new slaves.

Quitters Inc. (mc ft) (new)  by Gettoman
A married couple enter a special program to help them stop smoking.

Refashioned (mc ff ft) (1 new chapter)  by zorkmeister
Annabel gets far more than she bargained for when she goes online shopping.

Rewired (Ozhojabbe) (mc mf md) (new)  by Ozhojabbe
The first human tests of a device that speeds up language learning are going great so far...

The Runic Emperor (mc mf mm md) (new)  by Barry Barlow
A young emperor and his sister must use ancient magic to create a golem to defend his city. But was it a mistake to give it hypnotic eyes?

Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks (mc ff ft) (1 new chapter)  by Fibaro
A co-ed gets a pair of hypnotic socks that she uses on her roommate.

Short Stories (mc mf) (2 new chapters)  by Anostus
A collection of short stories: Dr. Eddings gets help emptying her mind, Procrustes Inc. always finds a job that’s a perfect fit, Dana and her sisters only have one brain to share between the three of them, and more.

Simplify Your Life — Trading Up (mc mf ff md fd ma in bd ds ex hm gr ft) (1 new chapter)  by Raptor4d4
Gold-digger Sharon Holmen has finally decided to trade up and ditch her wimpy husband and deadbeat daughter on the even of her husband’s latest job interview. But four years later...who was the one really trading up?

Sovereign (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by InLeaves
Giulietta is the heiress of the wealthiest family in Florence. Though still a commoner, she wants uppity princess Alessa out of her town. Alessa has other ideas. Brainwashing ideas.

Split Slave (mc ff ma bd ds hm) (2 new chapters)  by Skaetlett
Delta, a non-binary, kidnapped sex slave with a protective alternate personality, gets auctioned off to a multimillionaire who seems to have more in store than they’re ready for. Their Mistress thinks she knows everything about them and is wrong.

The Tenth (mc ff) (new)  by HypnoticHarlequin
Nine out of ten dentists agree! But how do you get the tenth to sign the contract?

The VK Test (mc ff) (new)  by Kallie
Leilani’s wife’s strange experiment causes Leilani to start doubting her own humanity

Whatever Gets You Through The Night (mc ma) (1 new chapter)  by T.MaskedWriter
A movie shoot in San Finzione is interrupted by a real-life murder.

Wildwood (mc mf md) (2 new chapters)  by notorioushypno
A mind control conspiracy spawns small-town hokum, entangling a group of plucky university students, some deadbeat locals, and a team of federal investigators.

X-tort — A Slaver’s Bay Story (mc mf md in) (new)  by Chrysostomon
A son arranges a special vacation with his mom and sisters.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 07:53:37 pm by Pan »
Support me on Patreon to read my stories before they go live! http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites

Check out my Amazon page for all my new work.

Offline hypnospects

Re: Update - 5th October, 2019
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 09:47:16 am »
Lol i'm absolutely tickled by the description of The 10th, cant wait to read it

Offline baka7kami

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 10:38:16 am »
But I Don’t Really Want This (mc mf md fd gr hm ex) (1 new chapter)  by Pomelo
Will and Nicole find their relationship changing again in at first subtle and then not-so-subtle ways.

This update is the best one yet. Just a few paragraphs could be considered erotic but the chapter set those up so well that the climax was delivered perfectly. It's understandable that some folks don't like the demeaning theme of the story but Pomelo's writing is outstanding.

Offline DungeonMaster

• I am a llama!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 11:04:31 am »
Well shit, my story is there. What have I done...

Offline mind-control-makeover

• I am a llama!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 11:13:46 am »
I'm a little bit nervous to see how people react to "Rendering." It's horror focused, but with what I hope is more traditional bimbofication appeal as well.

Online 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2019, 12:29:43 pm »

Congratulations! I'm going to check it out right now!

Offline ErrantCitizen

• I write stories under notorioushypno
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2019, 02:05:08 pm »
Figured I would hop out of the shadows for the first time to say I really enjoyed reading The Tenth by HypnoticHarlequin. It definitely delivers on its very funny and clever premise. I especially liked the dialogue between Sue and Jane. I think it's hard to make that type of MC sequence funny, and the author nails it. The whole story is nicely balanced between comedy content and sexy content, although, without wishing to spoil, I would've enjoyed a little more eroticism toward the end. There's something nice about a story leaving you wanting more, though.
Frying and abiding, I'm in your control
https://mcstories.com/Authors/notorioushypno.html

Offline badpenny

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2019, 05:17:11 pm »
I'm a little bit nervous to see how people react to "Rendering." It's horror focused, but with what I hope is more traditional bimbofication appeal as well.

Horror focused you say? SOLD!

Master PC: Rendering (mc mf md ma gr) (new)  by Mind-Control-Makeover

You don't need to know the basic premise of Master PC to get into this story, but if you do, advance knowledge of the mechanism behind the changes doesn't take away from the deliciousness. What I particularly like about the physical transformations is that in the first scene, they're small enough that the victims don't consciously notice them. By the time I finished the first scene, I could believe the "not consciously noticing" was either because of the programming or their smallness and could be satisfied by either outcome (or even never finding out).

Things get much less subtle in the second scene. In fact, I would say that's where the horror slant start. The way the transformation is described is horrifying. I absolutely believe the character's reaction, though mine was considerably more, uh, anticipatory. Yeah, that's a good euphemistic substitute. My only complaint about that scene is that it ended way too soon for my "fucked senseless by a stranger" hot-button.

The rest of my reaction is spoilery, so:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

While this feels like a self-contained story, I think there's potential for more if mind-control-makeover feels so inclined.

Written a darn enticing summary, to start:

Dungeonbreaker (mc mf ff md fd) (new)  by mindlesslymindful
Meli is a dungeonbreaker, a professional despoiler of ancient ruins and acquirer of things that belong to other people. Her latest job? Rescue missing townsfolk from the long-forgotten ritual site in the jungle near the little frontier outpost before the situation gets any worse. Will she succeed? It’s all a roll of the dice.

I mean, how can I not read a story starring a professional despoiler? This is an interesting and a solid start to a story. I particularly like the world building tidbit that the Fallen Empire, whose ruins Meli is despoiling, used sex magic, which explains a lot in the beginning of the story. Meli's point of view, but before and after the twist, is engaging with the right balance of spunk and sass for me as a reader. It ended up taking a sweeter turn than I expected, and I think it benefitted from me reading it on the heels of the Master PC story, which gave me enough darkness to satisfy my black, black heart.

I'm certainly feeling a little woozy after this fun, hot story. We don't truly get a glimpse of Alessandra before her transformation, but she's present enough in Jake's thoughts to get a feel for her before she's, like, totally transformed into a pretty little pleaser. Nice job, Ozhojabbe!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 08:06:58 pm by badpenny »

Offline CerebusOne

• The Pretty Reckless
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2019, 06:56:22 pm »
Some very interesting stories this week, at those I have had time to read so far. Never enough time. Can someone give me oh say five million bucks so I can do what I wish. Just wasn't bright enough to make that kind of cash on my own.....

321 has always keeps the roller coaster going full speed ahead with Hostel. Watch out for those twists and turns, they can be killers.

Rebecca continues with her manumission plan and all seems to be going well......even pulling evil Alice into the fold. Not a bad idea there kid. You are smart.

I laughed at the Celeste heckler sticking out tongue part. Good stuff. Humor always is nice in a tough story, if it is well written and in character with there people and story and this was very much so. Lovely little bit there that I enjoyed.

Also loved that dream sequence. The whole concept of the movie theater with all the controlled girls there to watch the 'movie'. Yeah a nightmare for sure for Rebecca and what she is trying to do. It shows her subconscious is worried, in conflict, not so sure that all is well.

At the end Elke shows an older couple that Rebecca has indeed freed her. Maybe.

This older couple strike me as smart, the man especially, and a very dire threat to all Rebecca has accomplished. Loved that line,  “That cunt. What the hell is she thinking? Going around town, untying everyone’s shoelaces…" It really popped off the page at me. That kind of writing, that superb turn of metaphoric phrase really gets me.

Rebecca may have, and I stress may have, defeated Alice but there seems to be big trouble on the horizon before her turn in Germany is done.

Miwaku-Tekina: Whatever You Wish by NickleModelTales is superb and brought back some great memories of years gone by with sweet young American girls make the huge mistake of visiting Japan. I loved some of them, some of the best MC stories written and this one goes right up there with them. Lori, the stunning girl going to school in Japan gets bad news, her stupid mother lost all their money in the Bernie Madoff scam. Loved that Madoff was used. It added such verisimilitude to the proceedings and kind of foreshadowed just how good the story would be and how professionally written it would be. Sooooo smooth, like fine whiskey going down.

You really get to know Lori, she and her back story are strongly developed, and her situation and kind of dislike the cold unfeeling roommates she has, except for one who is a true friend and offers her help. They become true friends. But man, what neither one doesn't know can really hurt them! You can see the writer also knows plenty about Japanese culture which really upped the whole deal to a very high level. The ending of this special tale, like the rest of it is just smashing.

I loved this story.

Another story that is just unbelievable in plot and execution is Zorkmeisters Refashioned. I mentioned this story during an earlier chapter and I have to say now I am just raving about it. The plot is very interesting and complex and the threat so slow and sneaky and insidious as Annabel gets sucked  into an online site that is really just the gateway to so much more. This story always had darker edges to it but now is really taking a sinister turn, and I say this in best way imaginable, as Annabel and friend Lauren, and many others, seem to in danger of losing all of themselves. The fact that Zorkmeister is not rushing it all really lets the pot simmer and makes the MC so subtle, so languid, building up so slowly all hotter. This story is ridiculous in it's subtle application of MC and how each step builds on the next.

If Zork isn't careful, he, or her, may write one of my all time favorite classics. Boy am I hoping!

Gotta go for now. I will try to post on some other stories when I have the time.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 08:45:35 pm by CerebusOne »

Offline walter_kovacs

• A.K.A. Alan Smithee on the Archive
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2019, 07:26:46 pm »
 :police: CerberusOne and badpenny, you both have HTML errors in your posts  :police:

The first human tests of a device that speeds up language learning are going great so far...

Unsure if this is going to turn into an ongoing series, but it does work as a nice standalone short. Moves at a brisk pace and does what it needs to do.

Offline CerebusOne

• The Pretty Reckless
Re: New Releases - 5th October, 2019
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2019, 08:43:09 pm »
Walter,

Thanks so much. I have repaired it.

Offline me-chan

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2019, 10:55:34 am »
HypnoticHarlequin's The Tenth, I wasn't completely sure about at first, but Jane's creepy charm eventually won me over, though certainly not to the degree Sue was. It was scary and entertaining how dedicated Jane was toward perfection, and the kind of brainwashing it must've taken to reach her mental state, and apply it with others. Great story overall.

S.B.'s Corruption Games continue to build interest. This one was a lot more character and plot development over hypno, which I can appreciate. Simms and his partner seem harder than most conquests Alexandra has taken on, partly because they know of her reputation. I like how a great deal of it is just characters sizing each other up, with nice moments of humor in-between. Looking forward to where the next chapter goes.

Fade Into the Background was a nice scripted affair, spoken in a narration that seems very causal. The mental voice in reading it never faltered or skipped a beat with explaining how hypnosis works, slipping almost beyond notice into light-to-heavier trancing. Jukebox often excels at "mc" scripts like this, and this one is no exception.

The Girls of S.L.E.E.P.'s new chapter feature one of my favorite characters of Sleepy Hypno's, Rayne, taking the lead in hypnotist/subject dynamic. Rayne's might be my favorite induction of this series, just using raw presence and insistence to make Jackie succumb. Wordlessly pressing herself into her subject's space, it was easy to see that kind of induction be very successful, and how just a whispered word by the end shut Jackie down. Very nice. And if all the officers of the sorority are chosen, I wonder what the leader has in store.

Meleva's Pact delves a little deeper into Truth's character and reluctance with her power. Really like internal struggle and analysis of what she's agreed to do, and how the journey might affect her. The barmaid scene was really nicely done, turning an awkward moment into a hypnotic opportunity, but still not losing some of the original emotion to show Truth is ever fighting being dominated by the power herself. Looking forward to her journey progressing, and how others react to her power.

Offline badpenny

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2019, 07:22:34 pm »

So, um, can we all ignore I grabbed and reviewed the wrong story in response? (Thank you for pointing me to the right story, DM, and I'm so, so sorry!)

Grabbing the right story this time:

A Campaign of the Mind (mc mf ff md fd ds) (new)  by Dungeon Master

In another thread, I see that Dungeon Master says this is their first story. It shows in the pacing and a few stylistic quirks. (And maybe some copy-paste errors in the file sent to Simon? There are some mid-sentence line breaks I mentally deleted in my mind as I was reading.) That sounds like a criticism, but I don't mean it as one. It's shaping into a solid first story. The characters are engaging, by the end of the second chapter, there's some nice tension that makes for a nice hook to read future chapters.

I wish there had been a little more attention given to the start of the actual D&D campaign. The story could have jumped right into the gameplay, and then the physical descriptions of every player (if they're critical to the overall story; I'm not convinced they are) could have been worked in as everyone took their first roll. It would have broken things up and got us to the action sooner.

The pacing and action picks up in the second chapter. From how everything reads so far, it looks like A Campaign of the Mind will be a fun entry in the accidental controller subgenere. The geek in me loves that the magical EMC object is a set of cool dice. I'm looking forward to the next installment!

Offline DungeonMaster

• I am a llama!
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2019, 09:29:38 am »
First of all, glad you liked it as much as you did. I know I have a lot to improve on, but I'm happy it was received as well as it did.
Second, what wrong story? ;)
For the actual criticism, to be totally honest I started writing the story in Notepad, and messed up some stuff. Later I switched to Google Docs, and it seems like I forgot the remove the newlines. Should be better later on hopefully...
I wanted to get "the boring stuff" out of the way early so I can focus on the action. I got a hint from CR that it might be boring if I only got the first chapter posted, so I bundled the second one in as well to make up for it. Seems like it was a good decision. I'mma thank CR later for the idea.
On the subgenre, you'll soon have a few surprises coming your way. I'm sure they'll be appreciated for various reasons... ;) Next update next week, and I can say that it's gonna be spicy... I'm going to post multiple chapters a week, making it kind of episodic, showing a scene from multiple POVs, in an attempt to let the reader get the bigger picture. I hope it'll go well... Anyway, next update is about to be sent to Simon! See you all later! :)
PS: I know I forgot the disclamier and the post-chapter messages, I won't now. Also here's the thread where you I'm easiest to reach:
https://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=42097.0

Offline grey_shadow

• Moderators
  • You want pictures now?
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2019, 04:04:43 pm »
I wanted to get "the boring stuff" out of the way early so I can focus on the action.

A good piece of general writing advice is to write out all the "boring stuff" in complete detail, or as complete as you can, and then set it aside. It's important that you, as the writer, know and understand it, but the reader barely needs to know any of it. Lord of the Rings is better for the Silmarillion having been written, but having the material included in the text would have been a mistake. I haven't got to your story yet, so I don't know how applicable the advice is in this instance, but the general rule that you should know a lot more about the story's background than you explicitly tell the reader is a good one to have in the back of your mind.

"Who do you serve, and who do you trust?" - Galen, Crusade

Looking for female subject(s) to explore hypnosis. PM me if you're interested.

Forum Creative Links

Offline bluecollargirl

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2019, 08:48:35 pm »
I finally provided Simon with a better blurb for "Ashley". Only took me 10 months   ::)

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2019, 06:47:17 pm »
Not going to have much in the way of reviews this week, but did want to give a shout-out to Miwaku-Tekina. Admittedly the 'action' doesn't take place until the middle chapter, but the story is well told enough that it wasn't even an issue for me. It helps you connect with the characters, which only allows for the spicier parts to be even more enticing. I don't want to spoil anything, but once the MC gets rolling, I found it just perfect. Kudos to the author, though it's no surprise given how much I enjoyed some of his other works.

Online 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2019, 11:12:55 pm »
Not going to have much in the way of reviews this week, but did want to give a shout-out to Miwaku-Tekina. Admittedly the 'action' doesn't take place until the middle chapter, but the story is well told enough that it wasn't even an issue for me. It helps you connect with the characters, which only allows for the spicier parts to be even more enticing. I don't want to spoil anything, but once the MC gets rolling, I found it just perfect. Kudos to the author, though it's no surprise given how much I enjoyed some of his other works.

I second this. NickelModelTales has a great eye for detail, and Miwaku-Tekina unfolds slowly over the course of many immersive, mysterious, and sexy scenes. We have an inking of what's about to happen to our poor American protagonist, but there are plenty of imaginative twists to the story (again, Nickel's outstanding background research comes into play here), and the mind control plot is very well done. Fantastic stuff.

Offline oshojabbe

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2019, 08:43:56 am »

I'm certainly feeling a little woozy after this fun, hot story. We don't truly get a glimpse of Alessandra before her transformation, but she's present enough in Jake's thoughts to get a feel for her before she's, like, totally transformed into a pretty little pleaser. Nice job, Ozhojabbe!

Unsure if this is going to turn into an ongoing series, but it does work as a nice standalone short. Moves at a brisk pace and does what it needs to do.

Thanks for the feedback!

Offline mr potestas

• Embrace our journeys into passion
    • The Realms of Mr. Potestas
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2019, 10:28:15 pm »
Properly Handled (mc mf ff md fd in) (2 new chapters)  by ExodusRex
A brother and sister grow closer over a shared love of mind control and other various kinks and perversions.

Every story must have a beginning, a middle, and an end. However we get through that does not have to be clear cut. This story was anything but! Perhaps that is a byproduct of hypnosis: who we truly are may be brought out, but we might be confused by whatever we learn about ourselves, learning to embrace the reality or no. Regardless, Kacy really got the short end, but maybe that was not all that surprising, maybe that was the point. Bobbi only ever wanted one thing, Budda, or so it seemed. Kacy's reaction to that short end was also quite engrossing, as her scheming turned out to be a perfect reflection of Bobbi's. Or was it the other way around? And well, Budda and Bobbi, just wow! It all seemed to work out, I suppose. Well done.

Offline mr potestas

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2019, 10:45:12 pm »
After discovering a pile of goo in her house, Ashley begins a slow transformation from a wholesome Southern girl into something very different.

Beyond the increased sensitivity, I really like how she is physically changing. It's a real testament to the mental changes that she is both aware but certainly not as concerned as she should be. Wonderfully hot exhibitionist scene here. The "goo" really does have something in mind. I am more than fascinated to see where its molding will lead.

Offline mr potestas

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2019, 03:04:43 pm »
The VK Test (mc ff) (new)  by Kallie
Leilani’s wife’s strange experiment causes Leilani to start doubting her own humanity

There was a distinct lightness to the story that helped it flow quite well. Of course, I'm instantly reminded of a line from Blade Runner, "How can it not know what it is?" That is a very heavy-handed question when dealing with sentience, especially when one learns their own truths. That is not to mention the kinds of testing the synthetics received in that world to learn if they are synthetic, and for later models, to learn if they are functioning properly. This story was ultimately a bit less heavy-handed, though. What I really liked was how I genuinely was not sure until the end if the machine induced a hypnotic state, revealed robots, or had a mix of both. Not terribly erotic, if you're looking for more than just hypnosis. It was still an interestingly cerebral piece.

Offline SB

• Simple Being
    • Spell... B-O-U-N-D
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2019, 04:41:17 am »

S.B.'s Corruption Games continue to build interest. This one was a lot more character and plot development over hypno, which I can appreciate. Simms and his partner seem harder than most conquests Alexandra has taken on, partly because they know of her reputation. I like how a great deal of it is just characters sizing each other up, with nice moments of humor in-between. Looking forward to where the next chapter goes.

Harder, you say? We'll see about that.  >:D It's safe to say not all chapters will be hypno-focused. Character's motivations are extremely important in the long run and having this sort of interplay happen between them a necessity to keep the plot going. Thank you for the kind words once again.
Visit my personal website - Spell... B-O-U-N-D.

Like my work? Support my Patreon

Check out my Amazon page or my Smashwords page.

Offline bluecollargirl

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2019, 09:16:49 am »
After discovering a pile of goo in her house, Ashley begins a slow transformation from a wholesome Southern girl into something very different.

Beyond the increased sensitivity, I really like how she is physically changing. It's a real testament to the mental changes that she is both aware but certainly not as concerned as she should be. Wonderfully hot exhibitionist scene here. The "goo" really does have something in mind. I am more than fascinated to see where its molding will lead.

As always, thank you for your thoughts on this story! Things will definitely be speeding up in the last few chapters, as well!