Author Topic: New Releases - August 10th, 2019  (Read 18977 times)

Offline KiTA

• I'm a llama!
    • Munyu Heavy Industries
New Releases - August 10th, 2019
« on: August 10, 2019, 12:14:14 pm »
(NOTE: You can QUOTE this posting, and then copy each set of <Title, Link, Tags, Colors and Description> in one chunk, for use in your review postings here)

You can now download the BBCode version of the What’s New page at https://mcstories.com/WhatsNew.txt

Adjustments (S. B.) (mc mf fd hu) (new)  by S. B.
Meet the “information expert”. Her neighbors don’t let her have a good night’s sleep. It’s time to do something about it... the fun way.

Ashes (mc mf ff md) (1 new chapter)  by Blackie
The family raised him not to use his ability on those without the ability. The world isn’t supposed to know the family exists. Or families. When he uses it to defend himself and is seen without knowing who it was, his world turns upside down on him.

Bewitching Spells (mc fd) (1 new chapter)  by CrystalWitch
Your mind is placed under a spell.

Bimbo or Billionaire: Terminal Stage (mc gr ft) (new)  by cirrus108
Emma is a contestant on the popular game show.

Blizzard (mc mf ff) (1 new chapter)  by Redsliver
When Gene treats a strange visitor to better hospitality than she thinks she’s worth, she overcompensates him with three beautiful co-ed princesses. Auditors have been notified of the discrepancy.

Blossom Valley: Blackout (mc mf ff in gr la) (new)  by thestepfordgirl
Isadora is having a much harder time adjusting to her new life in Blossom Valley than her parents are.

Bouncy Bounties (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by GigglingGoblin
A very clever enchantress aims to enslave a group of dumb, jiggly slime girls. But just who’s in control here?

But I Don’t Really Want This (mc mf md fd gr hm ex) (1 new chapter)  by Pomelo
Will and Nicole find their relationship changing again in at first subtle and then not-so-subtle ways.

Calligraphy (mc mf md ma) (new)  by Meleva
The sun is gone and the lamps are lit. Lady Nallamae Fairmane, noble heiress and minor duchess, knows what that means: it’s time for her to practice her calligraphy.

The Countess’ Conquest (mc ff cb bd) (new)  by Marcus
Countess Conquest has decided to abandon grandiose schemes and devote her villainous talents to the pursuit of personal pleasure. She sets her sights on superheroine Dauntless Maid.

Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed (mc mf gr in) (1 new chapter)  by mypenname3000
Steve gets a phone app that lets him edit other people.

Ghost Boy (mc mf ff md fd in la hm) (1 new chapter)  by MindSpark
Kyle has the ability to leave his body and become an invisible, ghost-like apparition. When he’s in this ‘ghost form’, he can influence the minds of anyone he touches. But, as he soon discovers, there’s far more to his power than just that.

Girl Talk (mc ff) (new)  by Jukebox
On her eighteenth birthday, Nancy finally learns what it is that Girls™ really do for their owners.

Hostel (mc ff mf fd md) (1 new chapter)  by 321
Rebecca’s trip to Berlin takes an interesting turn.

Intended Attraction (mc mf ff md) (1 new chapter)  by Sidia
In this sequel to Unintended Attraction, our hero starts to take for granted the growing mastery of his ability.

Intrepid Pawns (mc ff mf fd hm ds la) (1 new chapter)  by GigglingGoblin
To save their city, a band of knights sets out to track down a hive of honey-dripping Thriae fey. But can they work together long enough to resist the sweetest of temptations?

It Runs in the Family (mc ff in ma hm) (1 new chapter)  by Sammynona
Connie’s secretly in love with her best friend Tara. But also Tara’s older sister Jane. And their young mother Michelle too. It was always an impossible dream to make the Silva family into her own harem of lovers, until she found out that Tara’s grandmother was a hypnotist.

Just Relax (mc ff mf fd md) (new)  by Chrysostomon
June visits Dr. Roberts, and has a whole new outlook on her marriage, but Dr. Roberts has an issue with her husband Ken.

Kat and Mouse (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by SoVeryFascinated
Kat and Marisa love to play around with hypnosis. But their encounter with a mysterious music file is no game.

The Key (mc ff) (new)  by Kallie
Hatsue’s friend Laila decides to turn Hatsue’s body into her own worst enemy.

Laser Tag Party (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Scalar Seventh
Sam Miller just wants to have a fun bachelorette party with her friends. And what could be more fun than ordering pizza, renting out the local laser tag business for the day, and getting everyone Altered to boot?

The Long Game (mc fd) (new)  by me-chan
Marley’s reluctant caddy is given perks his afternoon job.

Mark’s Journey, Making Love (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by Twirling Thoughts
Mark has to fix the problems he caused when he turned Sammi into a bimbo.

Massaged By My Nerdy Brother (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by BurroGirl18 and Pan
A few innocent massages with her brother go too far.

Member Privileges (mc mf ff md fd gr) (1 new chapter)  by William Pratt
Young, married couple Oliver and Marissa keep in touch through online video chat site while Oliver travels on business. When their current site suddenly changes ownership, the new owners bring some peculiar new rules.

Mind-Control Panties (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by mypenname3000
A mysterious figure adds special items to the inventory of trendy clothing stores—panties with special phrases written on them.

The Music Plays on in Her Mind (mc ma) (1 new chapter)  by CrystalWitch
Crystal is hypnotized by a collection of erotic stories.

Nanite Cluster (mc mf md gr) (2 new chapters)  by banksie
Dan wants to use his father’s nanotechnology to save his friend Lucy, but his plans change when desire gets in the way.

New Dogma (mc ff) (new)  by Benign Rasputin
Katy, a conservative college student, meets a new friend.

Pink Glasses (mc ff ma) (new)  by Quiet Hypnotist
A witch has her tools, a lonely evening and a sudden guest. What could possibly go wrong?

Please, Please, Sir, Put Me in My Place (mc mf ff md fd ds) (new)  by Flying Decadent
Kate has a sexual fantasy: she wants to be utterly ‘put in her place’ by a smart, loving, patronizing chauvinist. Luckily, her girlfriend Lucy knows enough hypnosis to make this fantasy come alive.

Quest for Tamsin — Two (mc fd) (new)  by Argos
An old friend of Tamsin tells Elle that she is doing fine and living in the Southwest. But Louis’s hypnotic vision says she may be buried in a strange valley in the other direction.

Relaxation Therapy — Expanded Functions (mc mf md ds gr) (1 new chapter)  by Incubi
Testing out a new prototype expands Catherine’s horizons in ways she never would have expected.

Split Slave (mc ff ma bd ds hm) (1 new chapter)  by Skaetlett
Delta, a non-binary, kidnapped sex slave with a protective alternate personality, gets auctioned off to a multimillionaire who seems to have more in store than they’re ready for. Their Mistress thinks she knows everything about them and is wrong.

Squirt (mc ff) (new)  by Chrysostomon
Val is assaulted on the subway, and goes through some changes.

They all became Slaves and Robots for the Robomaster (mc ff md rb) (2 new chapters)  by Roboman127
A hidden power converts a man into Roboman The Robomaster.

Undress Code (mc mf ff ft) (1 new chapter)  by Mania
Celest is concerned the school’s strict new “Thongs Only” dress code might be turning her daughter into some kind of slut.

What Dreams Are Made Of (mc mf ff md) (new)  by littlefrog66
Artificial Intelligence Singularity sends back copy to change the world’s future. Recruits genetically engineered sex slaves from 2222 to recreate Master’s Harem, for the man who helped invent the machine that caused it all. Discover that aliens were really responsible for it all. Track down interstellar sentient Mother Ship and set out to save the universe from bad guys. Discover alternate universes. Along the way, they save women from an evil mind-altering drug that turns women into sex slaves and save other planets from wicked alien AI’s.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
Re: New Releases - August 10th, 2019
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 12:14:46 pm »
Jinx!  :)

(I'll delete mine)

Edit: Having trouble deleting mine

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 12:56:36 pm »
Managed to read through Hostel during my break at work. Maybe not the be best place to be reading this kind of story... but I just couldn't wait. Starting to feel like I'm repeating myself every time, but yes, this chapter was as great as the others. Don't worry, 321, I did enjoy that last scene. And regarding that...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 01:17:13 pm »
Managed to read through Hostel during my break at work. Maybe not the be best place to be reading this kind of story... but I just couldn't wait. Starting to feel like I'm repeating myself every time, but yes, this chapter was as great as the others. Don't worry, 321, I did enjoy that last scene. And regarding that...

Thanks, Shadra! I'm excited about where to take the story next!  :)

Just finished this week's chapter of Kat and Mouse. This story is fantastic! I'm already looking forward to Chapter Four.

I love the geographical touches... they make me miss NYC quite a bit...

Offline MaddiX

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 03:33:36 pm »
"114076 words"... in that context, the long summary makes sense. That one's gonna take a bit^^

Offline CerebusOne

• The Pretty Reckless
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 04:11:44 pm »
Two very complex, dangerous, exciting stories continue in battles between victims and masters, or putative masters.

321's Hostel has Rebecca getting the upper hand, so it seems, over Alice. I'm not believing it. Not going to be that easy by a long shot. Not trusting Celeste either here. She seems to like things as they are because of her fear of losing Rebecca. I don't think she is thinking straight. But regardless, things seem to be going Rebecca's way until the very end of the chapter when....Jessica shows up. Ops.

Just loved Alice shutting off the hypno machine to save money, lol. That is not only funny but tells you something about Alice. It tells the reader a lot about her. I really enjoy those kinds of little clues a good writer can throw in there like that that seems innocuous but just speaks volumes. Also, the Euro isn't going as far as it used to I guess. Maybe because of Brexit? Good work Alice. You can run my house anytime.

Then you have things really getting dicey in SoVeryFascinted's Kat and Mouse.
Man, Kat is really playing a dangerous game here with the antagonist and her lover Marisa using her as bait. In doing so she does learn things of value about the hidden man behind all this but damn if I think he didn't learn even more valuable information about both girls in return.

Really love the chess match here as both movers, Kat and Mouse? are playing this deadly, daring game of "I'll learn about you and you will learn about me." Eventually one or both will learn enough to try get the other in check. But at what cost?

Really enjoy how the the author gets into the villains head and lets you know what he is thinking, including his insecurities. It really spices up the story in a big way.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 04:23:58 pm by CerebusOne »

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 04:36:08 pm »
"114076 words"... in that context, the long summary makes sense. That one's gonna take a bit^^

Oh god, and that's just the first chapter.

Offline Merry Brooks

• 20's and 30's chorus girl. Twitter @Harleanlook
    • a robot wannabee's blog
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2019, 04:42:05 pm »

Oh god, and that's just the first chapter.

Well at least it allowed me to remove one from a very long list this week. Still got 26, but none over 10K which will help
Find my stories at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/merrybrooks
Find my blog at http://robotunit8.wordpress.com/
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline me-chan

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2019, 05:22:00 pm »
Adjustments, another S.B. re-reading, and favorite. Something about how elusive the "information expert" is makes almost always a pleasant read, with how creatively she conquers her targets, and narrates the conquests. In this case, I love how rather honest and pragmatic the suggestions she gives her targets, and how it sort of backfires on her later. Nice to see some bringing actually intelligence and ingenious creativity to the intelligence world.

CrystalWitch returns with more Bewitching Spells, and I love how this one is distilled down to some elements I can really enjoy - foot worship and a use of something not made for hypnotizing being hypnotic. In this case it's a crop, and more times than not I dislike how they're used for delivering pain. This one delivered more mental pleasure than pain, which was welcome. A spell as wonderful as the ones to come before it; I'm glad this is being continued amongst her other writings.

Calligraphy is a wonderfully-written tale of royalty taking pleasure in one of the least-mundane things they have to do in their structured days, and finding a lot more pleasure than they consciously expected. I love how it was such a sensual read despite the innocuous (at first) motions. Believable, enticing, and plays well to a type of seduction I love. I can see why teachers like that are highly sought after. I don't always go for md, but Meleva seems to impress in any genre.

Argos' Quest for Tamsin continues to be quite the mystery. Love the concept of what Louis can and can't see, and how there's clarity in everything he describes. With all the details mentioned, I do wonder where things are going. Nice to see deeper details between Elle and Joan, expanding the connective lore of Elle and women related to or like her who aren't that far away from exerting power like she does.

Offline TwirlingThoughts

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2019, 07:32:40 pm »
So, it may or may not be apparent to the reader, but Mark's Journey, Making Love sets him up in a great role to explore Gifted talents at their secretive academy. I have two other things I'm hoping to do with the Alterra Universe coming up: finish Kat's arc as a foil to the UGA; and to establish a few other places in the universe. Places where people might be encouraged to form their own stories.
I do Commissions! On DeviantArt. You can also reach out to me on BDSMLR or Reddit.

Offline Writer345

• Life is too important to take seriously.
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2019, 02:59:45 am »
Yep, just read the first couple of thousand words of ths...  (What Dreams Are Made Of  by littlefrog66)...

All I can say is that it looks promising, very promising!
Far away is close at hand in images of elsewhere.

er, has anyone seen my TARDIS?

Offline Flying Decadent

• Depravity's silver lining.
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2019, 04:31:27 am »

Calligraphy (mc mf md ma) (new)  by Meleva
The sun is gone and the lamps are lit. Lady Nallamae Fairmane, noble heiress and minor duchess, knows what that means: it’s time for her to practice her calligraphy.

Really liked this one. Nothing over the top, just a lightly and classily done story of hypnotic submission.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2019, 07:26:30 am »
Yep, just read the first couple of thousand words of ths...  (What Dreams Are Made Of  by littlefrog66)...

All I can say is that it looks promising, very promising!

Regardless, unless you can find something that directly reads the story into what remains of my mind (I wish!), its not going to happen for me, sorry
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2019, 08:36:11 am »
Anyone want to do the Cliff notes version? =D

I just don't have the time or attention span for a story that long.

Offline melevawrites

• I write the stuff!
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2019, 09:30:01 am »
Really liked this one. Nothing over the top, just a lightly and classily done story of hypnotic submission.

Thank you, Decadent, I'm glad you enjoyed!

Calligraphy is a wonderfully-written tale of royalty taking pleasure in one of the least-mundane things they have to do in their structured days, and finding a lot more pleasure than they consciously expected. I love how it was such a sensual read despite the innocuous (at first) motions. Believable, enticing, and plays well to a type of seduction I love. I can see why teachers like that are highly sought after. I don't always go for md, but Meleva seems to impress in any genre.

Me-chan, if you're trying to make me blush, it's working! :D Thank you, as ever, and I'm very happy that this piece was to your liking.

Offline TwirlingThoughts

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2019, 10:40:50 am »
Well at least it allowed me to remove one from a very long list this week. Still got 26, but none over 10K which will help

I do endeavor to keep my chapters manageable. It's one of the reasons my stories tend to have chapters than to be one single drop.
I do Commissions! On DeviantArt. You can also reach out to me on BDSMLR or Reddit.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2019, 11:08:06 am »

I do endeavor to keep my chapters manageable. It's one of the reasons my stories tend to have chapters than to be one single drop.

You've been upstaged. What Dreams Are Made Of has one long single drop AND chapters!  ;)

I am curious about the format of the story. Hopefully littlefrog66 will stop by the Forum to chat about it.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2019, 11:46:52 am »
Getting started, back again

Adjustments (S. B.)

Oh fine, I loved this. The fact it didnt end in the obvious way, the lead to someone at the end, and in truth, the way it all plays out is delightful. So no complaints, but the RSB's do sound fun to deal with, even if I am a good girl, lol
High end of definitely enjoyed. Was tempted to give more, but then I might not get 'punished'!

Just Relax

Always fun, especially when it backfires on the guy who was too clever for his own good, or not, depends on how you look at it. Strictly there's incest, but its so minor, barely worth mentioning. Other than that, just relax, and enjoy events
Definitely enjoyed

Mark’s Journey, Making Love

Oh, a sort of sweet ending to this chapter (story?), love that. I know, not perfect for Sammi, but she's not exactly suffering at the same time. Loved how its told, how it plays out, and everything else here.
High end of definitely enjoyed

New Dogma

Religion warning for those sensitive to such things. Beyond that, a pleasant enough lesbianisation story, but nothing exceptional here, in truth. But fine, her attitude sort of justified it.
Definitely enjoyed

Squirt

Cant say this did much for me, more the way it was all done, and an unlikable controller to boot. But if you're into straightforward lesbianisation stuff, you might get more from this than me
High end of enjoyed, as a fair mark, I guess?

More to follow

Offline marcus

• Think of it as jilling off....
    • My EMCSA Stories
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2019, 12:10:15 pm »
Girl Talk (mc ff) (new)  by Jukebox
On her eighteenth birthday, Nancy finally learns what it is that Girls™ really do for their owners.

A really clever story, establishing the relationship between Nancy and her Girl through their interactions in a way that showcases the Girl's multi-faceted role in Nancy's life. The heat builds up nicely (the reader can guess where things are headed, and things get there in a smooth and natural manner).

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2019, 01:32:06 pm »
More sweet, sexy, silly fun to be had in this week's edition of Blizzard. Everyone seems ready to set aside their worries, doubts, and cares for a bit while they put the items from their latest shopping trip to good use.  :)  Honestly, it couldn't have happened to a nicer group of four people.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2019, 04:57:28 pm »
Part 2

Girl Talk

Oh fine, I'm going to have the Dave Edmonds song in my head until whenever, lol. The only turn off for me here is all the spanking stuff, does nothing for me. The rest of it, I absolutely adore. I think I'd rather be a girl, than own one, but fine, either would be fun, even more so if she arranged my transformation now I was old enough

The Music Plays on in Her Mind

I'd love to know what JB thinks about this, in truth, he doesnt seem to me the evil type. But yes, I'm loving Crystal's descent here, I must say. Oh yes, this is fun

Please, Please, Sir, Put Me in My Place

Oh goodness, this was so much fun. Lucy handles the whole gender thing absolutely brilliantly. Again, the spanking stuff does nothing for me, but the rest is brilliant

Relaxation Therapy — Expanded Functions

I probably shouldnt be jealous of Catherine, and what she has to go through, but I am, that machine sounds absolutely fantastic. Sadly I havent got a partner to force me to go through that, but...?

Undress Code

I thought I'd give this another chance, but I wont again. Its not great anyway, not at all subtle, and not a storyline doing anything for me, sorry. If you like really misogynistic stuff, it might be fine, but otherwise
No rating, taste issues

More to follow

Offline TwirlingThoughts

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2019, 09:07:20 pm »
Mark’s Journey, Making Love

Oh, a sort of sweet ending to this chapter (story?), love that. I know, not perfect for Sammi, but she's not exactly suffering at the same time. Loved how its told, how it plays out, and everything else here.

Glad you enjoyed it. I know my other fans out there are just super shy  ;)

Offline SB

• Simple Being
    • Spell... B-O-U-N-D
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2019, 06:04:26 am »
Adjustments, another S.B. re-reading, and favorite. Something about how elusive the "information expert" is makes almost always a pleasant read, with how creatively she conquers her targets, and narrates the conquests. In this case, I love how rather honest and pragmatic the suggestions she gives her targets, and how it sort of backfires on her later. Nice to see some bringing actually intelligence and ingenious creativity to the intelligence world.

Thanks. She's a quirky character, almost as silly as she gets. As you know, all of her pieces are impromptus hence her curious "voice". She will always be elusive though as it's part of her charm. Thanks for reading... again.

Getting started, back again

Adjustments (S. B.)

Oh fine, I loved this. The fact it didnt end in the obvious way, the lead to someone at the end, and in truth, the way it all plays out is delightful. So no complaints, but the RSB's do sound fun to deal with, even if I am a good girl, lol
High end of definitely enjoyed. Was tempted to give more, but then I might not get 'punished'!

Not surprised, I must say, for I know you enjoy the more light-hearted affairs after all. Are you sure you're a good girl though? ;) Thank you, dear.
Visit my personal website - Spell... B-O-U-N-D.

Like my work? Support my Patreon

Check out my Amazon page or my Smashwords page.

Offline Redsliver

• He just laughed...
    • My Patreon
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2019, 11:07:25 am »
More sweet, sexy, silly fun to be had in this week's edition of Blizzard. Everyone seems ready to set aside their worries, doubts, and cares for a bit while they put the items from their latest shopping trip to good use.  :)  Honestly, it couldn't have happened to a nicer group of four people.

Thanks! Glad you like the characters, makes it satisfying to throw a wrench in the works now.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2019, 02:02:04 pm »
I’m trying to prepare for it! I’ve been dreading waiting for our more supernatural characters to make another attempt to “correct” things...