Author Topic: New Releases - August 3rd, 2019  (Read 10784 times)

Offline softi

• The Football Pool
New Releases - August 3rd, 2019
« on: August 03, 2019, 11:08:49 am »
(NOTE: You can QUOTE this posting, and then copy each set of <Title, Link, Tags, Colors and Description> in one chunk, for use in your review postings here)

You can now download the BBCode version of the What’s New page at https://mcstories.com/WhatsNew.txt

Algorithm (mc ff mf fd md) (1 new chapter)  by Carefully Random
Tiffany’s friends discover the mind blanking capabilities of an audio visual sensory input algorithm.  It isn’t long before they want to know how powerful the algorithm can be, but they will need test subjects: willing or otherwise…

Ashes (mc mf ff md) (1 new chapter)  by Blackie
The family raised him not to use his ability on those without the ability. The world isn’t supposed to know the family exists. Or families. When he uses it to defend himself and is seen without knowing who it was, his world turns upside down on him.

Atonement (Half Shim) (mc ff ft gr la) (1 new chapter)  by Half Shim
Morgan is sent to the Farm to atone for her crimes.

Binding Rings (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by Sidia
A chance discovery changes a young man’s life—and not always for the better.

Bouncy Bounties (mc ff) (new)  by GigglingGoblin
A very clever enchantress aims to enslave a group of dumb, jiggly slime girls. But just who’s in control here?

Brief Brainwashing Bits (mc mf md) (new)  by 321
A collection of short stories about brainwashed beauties, hypnotized heroines, mind-controlling monsters, and more.

But I Don’t Really Want This (mc mf md fd gr hm ex) (1 new chapter)  by Pomelo
Will and Nicole find their relationship changing again in at first subtle and then not-so-subtle ways.

Dancing Queen (Chrysostomon) (mc ff) (new)  by Chrysostomon
A middle-aged married woman goes to a lesbian dance club.

The Director (mc mf ff mm md) (new)  by Chrysostomon
The sheriff goes after the man who raped two teenaged girls, but he has no idea who he is going up against.

Docking (mc mm) (new)  by Chrysostomon
After Brad is coupled with an alien, he is compelled to couple with other men.

Done This Before (mc ff) (new)  by Meleva
Irienne has an encounter with a very familiar face during her night watch. Or is it unfamiliar? Or is it something even stranger? She’s having trouble finding out.

Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed (mc mf gr in) (new)  by mypenname3000
Steve gets a phone app that lets him edit other people.

Entranced and Enslaved By My High School Sweetheart (mc mf md ft) (new)  by alxzindel
A man is entranced and enslaved by his high school sweetheart.

Every Woman Has a Price (mc mf ff md) (1 new chapter)  by Redsliver
Owen inherits a set of silver coins from his grandfather that lets him buy anyone.

Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction (mc mf fd) (3 new chapters)  by S. B.
A collection of short writings focusing on various aspects of Femdom Mind Control.

I Am So Bored (mc mf ff) (new)  by Ice Bear
A bored mind-controller uses Nikki as a challenge to himself.

I Hate My Master (mc mm) (2 new chapters)  by maxrpotter
Mark moves in with a new roommate, and finds himself getting annoyed by a few small things about him, like when he leaves dishes in the sink, or when he leaves his clothes around the place, or when he gives Mark orders that he is unable to disobey.

Intended Attraction (mc mf ff md) (new)  by Sidia
In this sequel to Unintended Attraction, our hero starts to take for granted the growing mastery of his ability.

Intrepid Pawns (mc ff mf fd hm ds la) (2 new chapters)  by GigglingGoblin
To save their city, a band of knights sets out to track down a hive of honey-dripping Thriae fey. But can they work together long enough to resist the sweetest of temptations?

Kat and Mouse (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by SoVeryFascinated
Kat and Marisa love to play around with hypnosis. But their encounter with a mysterious music file is no game.

The Kissing Bargain (mc mf fd) (new)  by GigglingGoblin
An adventurer finds himself pressured into a deal with a ditzy imp. With every sweet kiss, she gives him a useful secret. But what is she taking from his mind in exchange?

Mark’s Journey, Making Love (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by Twirling Thoughts
Mark has to fix the problems he caused when he turned Sammi into a bimbo.

Massaged By My Nerdy Brother (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by BurroGirl18 and Pan
A few innocent massages with her brother goes too far.

Member Privileges (mc mf md fd gr) (2 new chapters)  by William Pratt
Young, married couple Oliver and Marissa keep in touch through online video chat site while Oliver travels on business. When their current site suddenly changes ownership, the new owners bring some peculiar new rules.

Mind-Control Panties (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by mypenname3000
A mysterious figure adds special items to the inventory of trendy clothing stores—panties with special phrases written on them.

The Music Plays on in Her Mind (mc ma) (new)  by CrystalWitch
Crystal is hypnotized by a collection of erotic stories.

My Neighbor, Soon to Be Lover (mc mf fd) (1 new chapter)  by Miss Tique
A teen reprograms her older neighbour to become the lover she imagined him to be.

Quest for Tamsin (mc mf fd) (new)  by Argos
An unexpected journey unearths more buried memories of Elle’s past, and shows Louis the door to a secret realm of pleasure and service.

Reaching Across The Aisle (mc fd ma ds) (new)  by WarmSwirlingCloud
A conservative politician gets hypnotized and blackmailed into serving the agenda of a group of sex workers, who are also a coven.

Relaxation Therapy — Expanded Functions (mc mf md ds gr) (1 new chapter)  by Incubi
Testing out a new prototype expands Catherine’s horizons in ways she never would have expected.

Split Slave (mc ff ma bd ds hm) (1 new chapter)  by Skaetlett
Delta, a non-binary, kidnapped sex slave with a protective alternate personality, gets auctioned off to a multimillionaire who seems to have more in store than they’re ready for. Their Mistress thinks she knows everything about them and is wrong.

Stepford’s Agony Aunt (mc md) (2 new chapters)  by Borbin
Coming straight from the pages of Stepford Gazette and Stepford’s Women’s Magazine is our Local Agony Aunt: Agatha Henderson. Aunt Agatha is ready to offer advice for the confused or wayward girls and boys in our modern age.

They all became Slaves and Robots for the Robomaster (mc ff md rb) (new)  by Roboman127
A hidden power converts a man into Roboman The Robomaster.

Tingly (mc mm in) (new)  by Chrysostomon
Bob now much more interested in his son than his wife, now that he’s felt the Tingly.

Warm Fuzzy Feeling (mc mf md) (new)  by Jukebox
Irene finally meets a man who makes her happy. Perfectly happy. Insidiously happy.
Lord, help me to be the person my psychiatrist medicates me to be.

Football Pool Website

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
Re: New Releases - August 3rd, 2019
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 11:50:27 am »
Absolutely loving Kat and Mouse. Some hot mind control, two great heroines, an interesting villain, and a great secret agent-style plot that's just begun to unfold.

“Time to get up, kid. We’re endangered by a weird-ass mind control scheme, and also I need you to pick up some detergent.”

Fantastic work.

Another great chapter of Algorithm. Talk about a hangover! Everyone wakes up after a night of wild mind control shenanigans and has to piece together what they did and what was done to them. Watching the power structure churn over and over is one of the great treats of this story. I suspect that one of our characters is very much up to no good right now!  ;)

Hopefully, if there are enough chapters of Algorithm, I'll finally learn how to spell 'algorithm'...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 10:42:34 am by 321 »

Offline CerebusOne

• The Pretty Reckless
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 02:08:19 pm »
321throws in with short stories this week. So nice to see that. And so rewarding.

Come To Me.

How I love alien stories 4321 not just in movies and books but in EMC. How much do I love them? Two of my all time favorite EMC stories, and I mean ALL TIME FAVS are Xenophilia and Framework. Because if a writer can do alien with genius that is what you get as reader.

And because we are long overdue for a GREAT alien story I am so very much hoping that someday you do a really long, complicated one. How much do I want this to happen? About as much as I want Ken Burns to do one of his amazing PBS documentaries on the Roman Empire. I want that really really bad. That will sadly never happen, even though it would be his crowning achievement.

But.....with the way you produce stories.....you will someday, won't you?

A small vignette like this just gives me the chills thinking of what you would do with a full length piece.

Wrong Number

Love you doing the short genre with this terrific piece. As with all good writers you put a lot into a little establishing the hook nice and deep and fast and than reeling the reader in.

The whole induction sequence was terrific and smoking hot.

You really hit it out with that ending. The daisy chain of calls of victims.

So of course I am pretty sure Helen/Sarah will be making a call soon after she tells Bianca off.

That one line was just lovely:"Evolution in action," she'd once told her boyfriend. "Cavemen heard tigers and ran like hell, we hear phones and answer them."

Yep, right on there. That is a GREAT line and so true.

Another Wrong Number.

Ahhhh,

The daisy chain continues in a different form here.

You know, I was reading this and just felt that anticipation, and that creeping dread, because one of those girls was the sleeper....and then that trigger came...and it was poor scared Helen who did the dark deed. If she only knew.

Somehow I think Gary will get off at trial. If it even ends up going that far. I don't think the girls are really very reliable witnesses.

Back to the longer stories with SoVeryFascinated's Kat and Mouse.

This is a very well thought out....cat and mouse game between two lovely, smart girls/lovers and an unknown powerful hypnotist. I love the slow development here as the plot takes shape while introducing us to Kat and Marisa. You get to know them as the plot thickens. The story is layered and complicated and I like the villain. He seem like one of those creepy kinds of once removed people who commits his actions one removed. As in all good stories, the characters have layers. Kat is forced to use her love as bait and she also has begun to self reflect on her own actions and situation as Maria's imperilment deepens. I also love how she tries to put herself in the mystery man's shoes, to figure out what his next move is. Just really good stuff.

And for the mystery man himself? He too has moments of doubt that what he is planning will work. He has fears.

What exactly is he planning? We don't know yet and that is great fun too.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 02:59:06 pm by CerebusOne »

Offline me-chan

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 03:21:29 pm »
Done This Before was a nice brief, but well-played story by an author I'm quickly favoring. Irienne the guard plays her part as well as the woman with the candle, casting quite the interesting spell, toying with her "meltyface" in a rather sweet and sexy way. Kind of an apt title since when it comes to reading it, I will have [cue title].

Quest of Tamsin looks to be a whole new adventure for one of my favorite couples. Just when I thought there wasn't anymore to learn about Elle, a camping trip proves me wrong. The world building in this seems special from the other two storylines, and I'm interested in learning more already. Love the movie references, and of course the constant trances between them. Deviating from the now main story, this is a detour that's just as awesome as the main road.

And is it just me, or is Entranced and Enslaved By My High School Sweetheart classified as md when it should be fd?

Offline Merry Brooks

• 20's and 30's chorus girl. Twitter @Harleanlook
    • a robot wannabee's blog
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2019, 03:40:51 pm »

And is it just me, or is Entranced and Enslaved By My High School Sweetheart classified as md when it should be fd?

Well it sounds like a fd, I must say, from title, and description, I agree. If someone reads and confirms this is fd, please let me know.

Also, if Ice Bear, who has a good idea on his stories as to ones I like/dislike wants to tell me which this is likely to be, I'd love to know. He has a few days to see this, as its last I would read this week
Find my stories at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/merrybrooks
Find my blog at http://robotunit8.wordpress.com/
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 03:48:30 pm »

Well it sounds like a fd, I must say, from title, and description, I agree. If someone reads and confirms this is fd, please let me know.

Also, if Ice Bear, who has a good idea on his stories as to ones I like/dislike wants to tell me which this is likely to be, I'd love to know. He has a few days to see this, as its last I would read this week

Definitely an FD story through and through.

Offline Ice Bear

• My patreon
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2019, 04:05:10 pm »
You can feel free to give it a pass I think, Merry. Spend your time on endeavors you're apt to find more enjoyable. :)

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2019, 04:36:12 pm »
Thank you so much, both of you :-*
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline SveltPig

• Killjoy was here
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2019, 04:59:29 pm »
-
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 06:57:05 am by SveltPig »

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2019, 07:42:17 pm »
If I may be forgiven for a shameless plug, I posted three chapters of a new story here on the forum. I am new to this, and anxious to get feedback from you authors or connoisseurs before submitting it to the archive proper. But what I posted has been carefully rewritten several times and might provide some enjoyable reading. In this format I believe it would be:

The City (bd gr hm la mc md nc sf) (new)  by SveltPig
A young woman, Julia, awakens in a mysterious place known only as "the City." The unfolding experience of her strange captivity is told through the overlapping experiences of an ensemble of other characters, her captors among them.

Nothing shameless about plugs.  ;)

I'll give it a read and come back with some thoughts.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2019, 11:31:48 am »
Getting started

Brief Brainwashing Bits

3 fun quickies here, the first 2 related, the last one definitely not, but the one I would most like to be part of. All well worth reading, though as someone said, I dont think Gary is going to jail, lol, he seems to have all routes covered
High end of definitely enjoyed

Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction

No shock, Silver Bot would be my pick here, especially as the cleaning lady is going to be next, lucky woman. Oh, I enjoyed all 3 a lot, but seriously, I'd love that done to me. Mind, if I could find a guy, offering me a home near LAX on my next visit... Oh, and set up in last one is great

Mark’s Journey, Making Love

Fine, I love the chapter naming system, even if those movies are a bit new for me, lol. Looking forward to seeing how this all plays out from here

Split Slave

OK, events here dont appeal to me in this chapter, but I doubt we've seen the last of Magnolia somehow? Cant say much more without spoiling.
Low end of definitely enjoyed

More to follow

Offline SB

• Simple Being
    • Spell... B-O-U-N-D
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2019, 02:40:19 pm »

No shock, Silver Bot would be my pick here, especially as the cleaning lady is going to be next, lucky woman. Oh, I enjoyed all 3 a lot, but seriously, I'd love that done to me. Mind, if I could find a guy, offering me a home near LAX on my next visit... Oh, and set up in last one is great

Wait, your favorite is a piece called Silver Bot? Why, I never saw that one coming! I'm shocked, I tell you! SHOCKED!  :grin: Thank you, dear. Glad you had fun.
Visit my personal website - Spell... B-O-U-N-D.

Like my work? Support my Patreon

Check out my Amazon page or my Smashwords page.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2019, 04:33:32 pm »

Wait, your favorite is a piece called Silver Bot? Why, I never saw that one coming! I'm shocked, I tell you! SHOCKED!  :grin: Thank you, dear. Glad you had fun.

If you'd saved it another week, you could have shocked the Garden crowd with the review too, lol :P :laugh:

Offline Carefully_Random

• Planned spontinuity every fourth day!
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2019, 04:35:12 pm »
Hopefully, if there are enough chapters of Algorithm, I'll finally learn how to spell 'algorithm'...

I still have to triple check the spelling every single damn time I write it... O_o

Glad you liked the chapter! ^^ I'm just about able to understand what's happening myself

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2019, 04:39:16 pm »

I still have to triple check the spelling every single damn time I write it... O_o

Glad you liked the chapter! ^^ I'm just about able to understand what's happening myself

I love it, but its last one in batch 3 this week for me (5 of 16 so far, 12th, in other words)

Offline 1zaza1

• I am a llama!
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2019, 07:13:13 am »
I Am So Bored was incredible!

Offline SB

• Simple Being
    • Spell... B-O-U-N-D
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2019, 11:06:40 am »

If you'd saved it another week, you could have shocked the Garden crowd with the review too, lol :P :laugh:

That's okay. I can be S-H-O-C-K-E-D!!! here for the time being.  ::)  :angel:
Visit my personal website - Spell... B-O-U-N-D.

Like my work? Support my Patreon

Check out my Amazon page or my Smashwords page.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2019, 01:43:57 pm »
Part 2

Dancing Queen (Chrysostomon)

Its shocking what goes on at these lesbian dance clubs, isnt it? :laugh: Fine, I feel sorry for Barry, but otherwise... There's nothing extraordinary here, but its a good, fun, lesbianation story all the same
Definitely enjoyed

Every Woman Has a Price

These coins make for an interesting life, both for the owner, and ones who want to own them, for sure. Some fun banter between characters at start too
Definitely enjoyed

Relaxation Therapy — Expanded Functions

Oh, that machine really is quite something, I must say. Would I like to relax there, absolutely! Not that I have a partner to 'force' me to use it, but otherwise... Not that I'm a big eater mind, but that machine, for a long session, mmm...

Stepford’s Agony Aunt

You can work out the formula from the title, lets face it. Set a fun Stepford type scenario's, with an entertaining agony aunt

More to follow

Offline Redsliver

• He just laughed...
    • My Patreon
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2019, 07:27:35 pm »
Every Woman Has a Price

These coins make for an interesting life, both for the owner, and ones who want to own them, for sure. Some fun banter between characters at start too
Definitely enjoyed

Thanks the banter is the most important part. I haven't spent much time on the enemies yet so I think the story is due for a ramp up in that banter. I even got multiple offers (2!) from French speakers to help me out with future swearing. So that'll be fun.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2019, 04:41:44 pm »
Part 3

Algorithm

If they can happen to find the algorithm to repair my brain, I'd be very grateful :laugh: Lots more delicious, sinister goings on here, and I'm loving it. Why anyone would want to get rid of that device,no idea?

Intended Attraction

Interested follow up story to the unintended events, I must say. Certainly loving the twists and turns in events here, for sure

The Music Plays on in Her Mind

Neat take on what can happen if you read too many of JB's stories, clearly. Just hope she dont suffer any effects from mine, lol! :laugh: Pleasant enough read, especially if hypnosis is your thing
Definitely enjoyed

Warm Fuzzy Feeling

And talking of JB's stories... Fine, if James had focused a little less on sex events, it probably would have done for me, but anyway... Fine, I'd probably not complain at someone doing that to me, even given a choice
Definitely enjoyed

Last 4 to follow

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2019, 12:40:48 pm »
Onward, the last 4 of the week

Atonement (Half Shim)

Well, at least we get a bit of happiness in the end, I guess? I know, I shouldnt want to think so, but those latex cow suits, oh hum! Fine, I'd rather not get the pregnancy treatment, but other than that... Yes, plenty here for me, thats for sure

Bouncy Bounties

Yes, a very good thing that the slime girls are no good at hypnosis/mind control, isnt it? :laugh: Also a good thing that I dont care what happens to Limini, too? :laugh: Fun story where not much goes as 'people' expect it to, lol
Definitely enjoyed

Kat and Mouse

Just loving this, will be interesting to see who wins out in the end, mind, especially with the way no one is really sure about events too, and how much is genuine, how much is show, and...

Member Privileges

Good job I havent got an 'other half' to worry about, clearly. This is a great fun read, though I do wonder just how much those that think they're in charge of events really are. Probably are, but... Who ends with who, hmm?

Thats it for this week, thanks as always to all authors, reviewed or otherwise

Offline marcus

• Think of it as jilling off....
    • My EMCSA Stories
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2019, 11:18:13 pm »
Done This Before (mc ff) (new)  by Meleva
Irienne has an encounter with a very familiar face during her night watch. Or is it unfamiliar? Or is it something even stranger? She’s having trouble finding out.

A rather impressionistic-style story, told more in scene descriptions than conventional plot exposition. It takes a bit of extra work to have an idea of what's going on, but the effect is worth it.

Offline Geo

• Winner Most Generic MC Profile Pic EVER!
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2019, 09:53:07 pm »
Thank you, Merry.
Huge, obnoxious banner goes here!