Author Topic: New Releases - July 20 2019  (Read 14822 times)

Offline KiTA

• I'm a llama!
    • Munyu Heavy Industries
New Releases - July 20 2019
« on: July 20, 2019, 10:07:21 am »
(NOTE: You can QUOTE this posting, and then copy each set of <Title, Link, Tags, Colors and Description> in one chunk, for use in your review postings here)

You can now download the BBCode version of the What’s New page at https://mcstories.com/WhatsNew.txt

Algorithm (mc ff mf fd md) (1 new chapter)  by Carefully Random
Tiffany’s friends discover the mind blanking capabilities of an audio visual sensory input algorithm.  It isn’t long before they want to know how powerful the algorithm can be, but they will need test subjects: willing or otherwise…

Article 13C-2;7.4 (mc mf fd ma) (new)  by Meleva
Even while bound by magic to uphold their contracts, two Librarians still manage to break dozens of rules. The question becomes, who’s going to punish who?

The Assassins (mc ff rb) (1 new chapter)  by Roboman127
Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women.  Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Atonement (Half Shim) (mc ff ft gr la) (1 new chapter)  by Half Shim
Morgan is sent to the Farm to atone for her crimes.

The Bachelorette Party (mr. potestas) (mc ff) (new)  by mr. potestas
Linda’s friends throw her a bachelorette party unlike she ever imagined.

Blizzard (mc mf ff) (1 new chapter)  by Redsliver
When Gene treats a strange visitor to better hospitality than she thinks she’s worth, she overcompensates him with three beautiful co-ed princesses. Auditors have been notified of the discrepancy.

Bystander (mc ff) (new)  by MoldedMind
Fran is a helpless bystander to her best friend’s slow descent into sexual slavery.

Charmed (mc mf ff fd in) (new)  by Chrysostomon
Sue uses her magical charms to put her stuck-up sister in her place.

The Console Room (mc fd ft) (new)  by philmslim
In dim room, a young man rushes to complete his espionage for a mysterious female benefactor.

Crossings (mc mf fd ft) (1 new chapter)  by MɛtaBob
Memory and reason restored, a man mastering magic journeys to new destinations, encountering ever more irresistible women.

Crutch (mc mf md ma) (1 new chapter)  by CuyahogaKingKong
A college student wants to help a classmate who just knee surgery, and ends up hypnotizing her to be his slave.

The Crystal’s Slave (mc mf md) (2 new chapters)  by Dr. HypnoD
A man walks into a jewelry store to try out his special crystal. He gets some new toys, but what happens when the police take notice?

Desires (mc mf) (new)  by Chrysostomon
Cora and her mother Niamh struggle to feed the thing in the barn.

Doctor Hypno Perve (mc mf md) (new)  by hypno perve
A doctor enjoys compelling his patients to obey him.

Dreamers (mc mf ff md fd in) (new)  by Chrysostomon
A pair of twins discover they have the ability to enter people’s dreams and make them do things.

Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed (mc mf gr in) (1 new chapter)  by mypenname3000
Steve gets a phone app that lets him edit other people.

Emma and the Ultimate Scam Artist (mc ff rb ft) (1 new chapter)  by Roboman127
Four people try to scam an ancient scam artist.

Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction (mc mf fd) (3 new chapters)  by S. B.
A collection of short writings focusing on various aspects of Femdom Mind Control.

The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle (mc mf fd) (1 new chapter)  by Argos
A continued look at the marriage of Elle and her hypnotically enslaved husband Louis.

Making Love to the Camera (mc mf md) (new)  by Jukebox
Tammi meets one of her Master’s friends online and lives out her fantasy of masturbating for a stranger.

Massaged By My Nerdy Brother (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by BurroGirl18 and Pan
A few innocent massages with her brother goes too far.

Member Privileges (mc mf md fd gr) (1 new chapter)  by William Pratt
Young, married couple Oliver and Marissa keep in touch through online video chat site while Oliver travels on business. When their current site suddenly changes ownership, the new owners bring some peculiar new rules.

Mind-Control Panties (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by mypenname3000
A mysterious figure adds special items to the inventory of trendy clothing stores—panties with special phrases written on them.

My Neighbor, Soon to Be Lover (mc mf fd) (1 new chapter)  by Miss Tique
A teen reprograms her older neighbour to become the lover she imagined him to be.

Rose of Forgetfulness (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Playright
Rose is extensively reprogrammed and set free by a mysterious organization. What are their diabolical plans for her?

Sleepy on Set (mc ff) (new)  by Sleepy Hypno
An actress struggling with a scene in which she is supposed to be asleep gets a little help doing just that from a mysterious visitor, Nyx.

Split Slave (mc ff ma bd ds hm) (1 new chapter)  by Skaetlett
Delta, a non-binary, kidnapped sex slave with a protective alternate personality, gets auctioned off to a multimillionaire who seems to have more in store than they’re ready for. Their Mistress thinks she knows everything about them and is wrong.

The Stepford Mistress (mc mf md) (new)  by wcw43921
Sharelle has an affair with a man who hypnotizes her to act like a submissive housewife.

Stop Watch (mc mf md in ts) (1 new chapter)  by Sidia
A power that is too good to be true becomes a corrupting influence on a man and leads him into temptations he’d never thought possible.

Vows (mc mf md) (new)  by Chrysostomon
John and Karen have their marriage offciated by Mr Mephysto.

Offline Geo

• Winner Most Generic MC Profile Pic EVER!
Re: New Releases - July 20 2019
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 11:00:04 am »
Fuck. I swear I fixed the misspelling of Buenos Ares. Looks like I didn't commit.
Huge, obnoxious banner goes here!

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 11:16:44 am »
Fuck. I swear I fixed the misspelling of Buenos Ares. Looks like I didn't commit.

Isn't that part of the song? Tomato, tomahto, Aires, Ares? 

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 11:59:28 am »
The Stepford Mistress: What a fun ending! I laughed out loud. Loved it.

Algorithm: Another insanely hot chapter! I enjoy stories where characters struggle with that pull towards the dark side, the temptation to just give in and zap everyone's free will for good. So quick. So easy! Here, Tiffany tries to walk that fine line.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(more to come)

Offline Simon bar Sinister

• Text wrangler.
    • The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 12:43:01 pm »

Fixed.

Offline BigJohn

• I am a llama!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2019, 02:27:34 pm »

Algorithm: Another insanely hot chapter! I enjoy stories where characters struggle with that pull towards the dark side, the temptation to just give in and zap everyone's free will for good. So quick. So easy! Here, Tiffany tries to walk that fine line.

(more to come)

In regards to Algorithm, I think there's a bit of a plot hole. In an earlier chapter, she basically got the other person to tell her that she no longer had to obey her commands. I figured this meant
?

Offline Carefully_Random

• Planned spontinuity every fourth day!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2019, 02:51:06 pm »

(more to come)

In regards to Algorithm, I think there's a bit of a plot hole. In an earlier chapter, she basically got the other person to tell her that she no longer had to obey her commands. I figured this meant
?

Thanks for reading, both of you! 😁

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2019, 03:00:22 pm »
Crutch: Still thoroughly enjoying this sweet, sexy story. I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't get the Sea Witch reference until the third time I read it. (And yes, I read the story three times!). Also glad that the story toyed with, but ultimately avoided, my one Major Squick: pineapples on pizza.  ;)

Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction:
“It seems you’re stupid,” the screen said to him, white letters dominating the center of the TV.

How many game developers would love to put that into their products, lol! Perhaps more than a few already have! Not that Trey cares much about that, or anything else, anymore.

"Sacrifice" is the long-lost movie serial we never knew we needed. But we do!

(More to come)

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2019, 03:28:25 pm »
Hope everyone is staying cool this summer day. What better way to avoid the oppressive triple-digit heat than by staying inside and reading some nice stories?

Although... maybe erotic stories aren't the best choice for 'cooling down,' eh?

Seems like a short selection this week. Already had the chance to read two stories.

Algorithm continues to entice with fun drama between the cast of characters. And then leaves us at such an interesting cliffhanger. To be fair, I have no idea where the story may go from here, but I trust CR will continue to impress. Wonderful chapter, if I do say so myself. Pretty sure I'm saying that of my own free will, though I do seem to have a new fondness for sitting in chairs in front of screens...

Crutch certainly spices things up with this week's chapter. The interactions between the two characters are as enjoyable as ever, and I'm curious to see where the two go next. I feel I may be the minority when I say I actually like pineapple on pizza though... that's right. Fight me.

Offline Merry Brooks

• 20's and 30's chorus girl. Twitter @Harleanlook
    • a robot wannabee's blog
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2019, 04:33:23 pm »
Given the short list this week, tonight I've focused on getting my You Tube 'watch later' list back down under 30. Was 32 at start of day, now down to 27! ::) My limit is meant to be 20! :angel:
Find my stories at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/merrybrooks
Find my blog at http://robotunit8.wordpress.com/
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline CerebusOne

• The Pretty Reckless
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2019, 04:57:08 pm »
Very nice to see Playrights Rose of Forgetfulness back on. This story is very complex and so interesting with a very layered plot and large cast of characters. Really good MC too.

This far in and I don't know the ultimate goal or who is really after it, driving the events going on. And I say that in a good way. Things are happening but the writer isn't letting us in on why or who yet. I think Rose is being used to subvert Catherine, the owner of the company, especially because of her remark in the last chapter when they were making love, "you need to think less."

But I'm not sure about that. All I know is Rose is being controlled here and so are others. But who is the real villain and who are the pawns?  Emily? Catherine? Isabel? Madelaine? Then you have Ellie and even further back Gwen, who may be help for Rose. So much fun there trying to unravel this sophisticated story.

Also enjoyed Chrysostomon's Desires. This was just a flat out wicked, dark story about a mother and daughter being used up by....something in the barn. It was creepy and fun and hot.

Moldminds Bystander was also enjoyable. Fran's college friend Maggie begins to change her attitude. Hmmmm....I wonder why?

Offline SB

• Simple Being
    • Spell... B-O-U-N-D
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2019, 05:20:35 pm »

Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction:
“It seems you’re stupid,” the screen said to him, white letters dominating the center of the TV.

How many game developers would love to put that into their products, lol! Perhaps more than a few already have! Not that Trey cares much about that, or anything else, anymore.

"Sacrifice" is the long-lost movie serial we never knew we needed. But we do!

(...)

Funny to see you quote my favorite line from that particular piece. A little bit of humor before the darkness kicks in. I love the idea of hypnotic videogames, truth be told.

And long-lost movie serial, huh? Noted.

Thank you for reading (and commenting.)
Visit my personal website - Spell... B-O-U-N-D.

Like my work? Support my Patreon

Check out my Amazon page or my Smashwords page.

Offline gyrd

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2019, 05:27:48 pm »
The narrator of "Crutch" is kind of a wuss.

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2019, 06:56:21 pm »

That's a matter of perspective. I'd say he's just caring, and don't see anything wrong with that.

Offline badpenny

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2019, 07:24:46 pm »

That's a matter of perspective. I'd say he's just caring, and don't see anything wrong with that.

Totally a matter of perspective. I can't fault CKK for writing a story that doesn't quite line up to my tastes as a reader. (I like my MD dark.) Crutch is too "sweet" to hit my kink/all-hot-and-bothered buttons, but I enjoy CKK's storytelling style, so I'm enjoying the ride. :)

Offline strikeThree

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2019, 07:49:15 pm »
Also enjoyed Chrysostomon's Desires. This was just a flat out wicked, dark story about a mother and daughter being used up by....something in the barn. It was creepy and fun and hot.

Unfortunately, I seem to wind up liking Chrystomon's ideas and synopses a lot better than the stories themselves, and this wound up being no exception.

Offline Geo

• Winner Most Generic MC Profile Pic EVER!
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2019, 07:53:22 pm »

Fixed.
Thank you.
Huge, obnoxious banner goes here!

Offline badpenny

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2019, 09:12:17 pm »

Unfortunately, I seem to wind up liking Chrystomon's ideas and synopses a lot better than the stories themselves, and this wound up being no exception.

Yeah, this has pretty much been my experience with Chrystomom's stories. I get all excited by the synopsis and tags and then am underwhelmed by the execution. Sometimes, I can look past execution of a story because the bare-bones content hits my hot buttons like whoah, but my hot buttons aren't making much of an appearance these days. Three to five years ago, I'd be singing Chrystomon's praises despite the execution. And in another few months, I might be if my hot buttons decide to perk up. (As of late they have been during the fall/winter/early-spring ugh season in my neck of the woods.)

So I'm keeping half an eye on Chrystomon's stories in the hopes that one hits my hot buttons just right. I really hope Chrystomon keeps writing.

Offline Lorax

• Speaks for the Trees
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2019, 03:45:33 am »
Same here.

Offline CuyahogaKingKong

• Burnin' down the river
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2019, 06:01:00 am »

Little bit, yeah.  He likes the power fantasy element of mc in part because paradoxically it gives him the freedom to be a bit of a sappy sentimental insecure non-alpha male.

I mean ordinarily he would be scared of Steff being disappointed in his physique, or thinking he was crazy to tell her he loves her already.  If he'd ever had the guts to try and get with a girl like her, he'd have ruined it with painfully bad efforts to be cool and confident.

Of course Steff is at least partly expecting to be used more than doted on.  What she wants is to have power taken away so she's free of the pressure to constantly be 111% perfect.

It's way different from the usual dynamic you see in MD, and I'm glad people are enjoying it.   
https://mcstories.com/Authors/CuyahogaKingKong.html

"Behind (and beneath) your culture creating forebrain, there is an older, simpler monkey brain with a lot less to say and a much louder voice." -Dan Harmon

You. Need. Go. Search. Find. Take. Return. CHANGE.
I have a Patreon!  http://www.Patreon.com/CuyahogaKingKong

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2019, 07:57:00 am »
Well, I love my sweet rom-MC, so fine, I'm loving Crutch
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline gyrd

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2019, 08:26:35 am »
I dislike sweet-rom MC, so I dislike "Crutch"...also dislike the "mind controller with a conscience" sub-genre.  She calls him "Master" so he deliberately tweaks her so she does not call him Master?  Bleah.

Offline grey_shadow

• Moderators
  • You want pictures now?
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2019, 08:54:23 am »
I dislike sweet-rom MC, so I dislike "Crutch"...also dislike the "mind controller with a conscience" sub-genre.  She calls him "Master" so he deliberately tweaks her so she does not call him Master?  Bleah.

How dare the controller want to have both a devoted sex slave and a friend?
"Who do you serve, and who do you trust?" - Galen, Crusade

Looking for female subject(s) to explore hypnosis. PM me if you're interested.

Forum Creative Links

Offline CuyahogaKingKong

• Burnin' down the river
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2019, 09:54:22 am »

Oh, yeah I can see how you would hate this then.  Don't bother with my other story In The Beginning.  No hard feelings or anything, just a matter of taste.

Oddly enough I totally see where you are coming from with "nice guy" mcer stories.  Most of the time they come off insincere and I wind up liking them way less than a straightforward predator.  I tried to make Tom show a sincere interest in Steff' s well being partly as a response to that sort of thing.

The Master thing was partly because I realized there wasn't enough outward difference between Steff before and after her slave trigger was used, at least for my tastes.  In universe, there are practical considerations.  After all it's only a matter of time until a situation where Steff thinks they're alone but someone can hear them comes up.  I played with ideas for such a situation, didn't like any of them much, so I just nipped it in the bud.

"Behind (and beneath) your culture creating forebrain, there is an older, simpler monkey brain with a lot less to say and a much louder voice." -Dan Harmon

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2019, 05:09:55 pm »
Getting started

The Bachelorette Party (mr. potestas)

I might have the feeling the groom isnt going to be thrilled with events here! :laugh: Fine, Lucy's tongue, need to see it in action, lol. Entertaining enough 'hen party' type fun and games here, for sure
Definitely enjoyed

Crutch

As a known lover of Rom-MC, I'm loving this. The playoffs between the two of them, the general feelgood stuff within the M/s stuff, just love it. And the issue at the end, just loved it.
High end of definitely enjoyed

Doctor Hypno Perve

Strange mix of good perve/naughty perve in here, for sure. Fine, just when I was ready to hate him, he'd do something nice, so... OK, the last scene, with nurse, and male patient, hilarious.
Definitely enjoyed

Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction

First 2 I loved, last one less so, but anyway...Twenty one days, where I do I get that download, lol? Loved the way Sacrifice played out, though I was hoping for a different twist at the end, but never mind. Cant add in comment without spoiler, mind...
Type Omega would probably be more amusing for gamer types
Torn on mark, going down to Definitely enjoyed, for reason in spoiler

Making Love to the Camera

Another where its hard to comment without spoiler as to what I would have liked it to be
But other than that, it was pretty neatly done

More to follow

Offline Blackie

• There are no free munches.
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2019, 05:57:42 pm »

Crutch

As a known lover of Rom-MC, I'm loving this. The playoffs between the two of them, the general feelgood stuff within the M/s stuff, just love it. And the issue at the end, just loved it.

What Merry said.
-Himself

"Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing." -Randy K. Milholland

Offline grey_shadow

• Moderators
  • You want pictures now?
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2019, 06:37:30 pm »
In universe, there are practical considerations.  After all it's only a matter of time until a situation where Steff thinks they're alone but someone can hear them comes up.  I played with ideas for such a situation, didn't like any of them much, so I just nipped it in the bud.

Yeah, there's only so many possible responses:

- "Ooh. Kinky!", followed by much teasing.
 - "What did you do to her, you monster?" which is never going to end well
 - "Can I play?/Do me too!" which has its own consequences and complications
 - "Eh. Whatever." which, while possibly the best outcome for Steff and Tom, is kinda dull for the story (though their reaction to learning they've been overheard could be interesting briefly).
"Who do you serve, and who do you trust?" - Galen, Crusade

Looking for female subject(s) to explore hypnosis. PM me if you're interested.

Forum Creative Links

Offline mr potestas

• Embrace our journeys into passion
    • The Realms of Mr. Potestas
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2019, 08:47:54 pm »

The Bachelorette Party (mr. potestas)

I might have the feeling the groom isnt going to be thrilled with events here! :laugh: Fine, Lucy's tongue, need to see it in action, lol. Entertaining enough 'hen party' type fun and games here, for sure
Definitely enjoyed

Thanks for definitely enjoying! As is the full ebook, a bit experimental, at least via the orgiastic elements. Always found it difficult to fully flesh out such elaborate events in text. As for the groom, well, there's much more to this story  ;)

Offline SB

• Simple Being
    • Spell... B-O-U-N-D
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2019, 07:22:14 am »

Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction

First 2 I loved, last one less so, but anyway...Twenty one days, where I do I get that download, lol? Loved the way Sacrifice played out, though I was hoping for a different twist at the end, but never mind. Cant add in comment without spoiler, mind...
Type Omega would probably be more amusing for gamer types
Torn on mark, going down to Definitely enjoyed, for reason in spoiler

Glad you found some enjoyment out of this batch though that Sacrifice twist you propose/suggested never crossed my mind. Type Omega is me going dark and I know you don't like those so... Thank you, dear.
Visit my personal website - Spell... B-O-U-N-D.

Like my work? Support my Patreon

Check out my Amazon page or my Smashwords page.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2019, 06:33:46 pm »
Blizzard: Another hot, sexy, sweet chapter as Gene and the girls hunker down in the face of yet another winter storm. The perfect read on a very hot summer day! I like that all four of them seem to have settled into a sort of happy understanding. Hooray for those boots!

Rose of Forgetfulness: It's good to have Rose back, now neck-deep in whatever elaborate conspiracy she's been brainwashed to be a pawn of. But who is behind the whole thing, and are they in Milan with Rose? Is someone close to her pulling the strings, or is that person also brainwashed? Here's hoping that we'll get another update soon!

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2019, 10:27:19 am »
Part 2

Algorithm

Another excellent chapter here. And no, sadly, no one has brainwashed me to say that, its true. I love the way all the morals all play out in the end, and no, I couldnt feel sorry for Lucy if I tried! Oh, and isnt the ending to this chapter just so delightful too.
High end of definitely enjoyed. I'm sure I could be programmed to give more, lol. :angel:

Blizzard

Oh, I love cute stories, and here's another one. The 3 girls are adorable, and as for Gene's hapless attempts to keep up with them, hilarious. As for the effort to equal the numbers giving, and receiving! :laugh:

Bystander

I doubt they'd want me as a sex slave, anyway. Not that I couldnt do with that relaxation stuff at present, but besides that. Nice logic behind the way things play out, though the ending came as no great shock, I must admit. But interesting how Fran's part in things changes the original plans

Member Privileges

I would say I dont think I'll be becoming a member, but they do seem to have ways to get around that issue. I would say my age would save me too, but I'm not counting on that either. Lots of entertaining characters, especially the two 'controlling' events in here. Great, fun read

Sleepy on Set

Why didnt I ever get scenes like this? :laugh: Yes, I have known actresses like Bridget too, believe me! Nyx is a great character too. The ending is great too, especially as everything doesnt go quite according to plans

Last 5 to follow

Offline Redsliver

• He just laughed...
    • My Patreon
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2019, 07:53:42 am »
Blizzard: Another hot, sexy, sweet chapter as Gene and the girls hunker down in the face of yet another winter storm. The perfect read on a very hot summer day! I like that all four of them seem to have settled into a sort of happy understanding. Hooray for those boots!

Glad you enjoyed it. The four lovers settled. Winter still raging. Lots of fun to be had.

Blizzard

Oh, I love cute stories, and here's another one. The 3 girls are adorable, and as for Gene's hapless attempts to keep up with them, hilarious. As for the effort to equal the numbers giving, and receiving! :laugh:

Thanks, I write sex stories and I always find the bigger compliment is being told I've written something hilarious or funny to sexy.

Offline AlfredSchnittke

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2019, 11:28:57 pm »
hi - here to upvote the crutch series.  it is a romantic fantasy, and while that is not my usual mc fantasy, i found myself fantasizing it due to the stylish writing and presentation. 

quick question - when i see the name "steff" i think freakazoid; specifically episodes like candlejack and

Offline me-chan

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2019, 11:41:46 pm »
Article 13C-2;7.4 was a strange story to follow at first, but I loved how Emmiria essentially made Naldir as criminally liable as he was, using the details of several laws to warp his sensibilities into succumbing to her. I like nearly all her interpretations of the Librarian laws; a modus operandi I'm not sure I've seen before, but I'm glad someone made it.

The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle continues to be a series worth investing in just for character growth among other great elements. The drama of the last chapter went even further in this past one, and to see how Elle and Louis deal with it, smartly knowing it has to be dealt with, wisely letting the neglected party share her feelings, I love how even more multifaceted character perspectives are becoming with all the sensual hypnotic scenarios around. And I hope one little addition to the story continues in further chapters, or is granted its own later on.

Offline CuyahogaKingKong

• Burnin' down the river
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2019, 05:34:21 am »
hi - here to upvote the crutch series.  it is a romantic fantasy, and while that is not my usual mc fantasy, i found myself fantasizing it due to the stylish writing and presentation. 

quick question - when i see the name "steff" i think freakazoid; specifically episodes like candlejack and

Thanks!  As for Freakazoid, the only bits I remember from that are the alien Moron, and the extremely British superhero Lord Bravery. 

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2019, 11:40:34 am »
Last batch

Atonement (Half Shim)

OK, fine, I loved this, start to finish. Especially the finish! I could be mean until I know what happens with Morgan, and not give big marks, but what the hell, the whole relationship thing here, between Nina, and Ashley, I really dont care, that was tenderly (other than the fucking, which wasnt meant to be tender) handled in just so many ways.
High end of definitely enjoyed, wish I could give more, but there is the word limit thing I should stick to, but otherwise...

The Crystal’s Slave

Cant say these 2 chapters did much for me. Might have been the gap, might have been tastes, or even both, but...
No rating, for reasons mentioned

Rose of Forgetfulness

I knew it was 15 months, but I thought I'd try to get back into it, but failed to do so. Might also have been I just felt too sorry for Rose, and too much hate for Emily, but regardless...
No rating, taste and gap issues

Split Slave

No, the party was a total miss for me, sorry, but fine, I've never been one for that sort of humiliation. Given how much I've enjoyed the previous 11 chapters, I'll give it one more try, for sure.
No rating, taste issues

The Stepford Mistress

I did work out who Master was, well before the end, but it was all beautifully done. I mean, lets face it, Sharelle gives a few clues, but even so... But would I love a Master like that, oh please! Pace is great, story I loved, so...
Low end of much enjoyed

Thats it for this week. Thanks as always to all authors involved, reviewed or otherwise. Just to mention, I have lengthy brain scans on both Sunday, and Monday, so schedule next week might be a bit weird, just saying...

Offline Blackie

• There are no free munches.
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2019, 01:58:41 pm »
Merry, every time I see your avatar I have the urge to listen to the Charleston.
-Himself

"Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing." -Randy K. Milholland

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2019, 05:25:25 pm »
Merry, every time I see your avatar I have the urge to listen to the Charleston.

Not unreasonable, I would say. Its actually from some Christmas parade thing in LA from December 1929. Pretty sure she could dance the Charleston mind. Most of her stuff was the more artistic Berkeley (MGM and Warner), and other MGM stuff in the first half of 1930's. She worked for RKO too mind, as a chorine, most famously as one of the 'flying girls' in Flying Down To Rio. Filmed at a height of 12 feet, in a studio, according to records! :laugh: