Author Topic: New Releases-Saturday June 8th 2019  (Read 26883 times)

Offline mr potestas

• Embrace our journeys into passion
    • The Realms of Mr. Potestas
Re: New Releases-Saturday June 8th 2019
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2019, 03:22:28 pm »
Vampire Lovers (mc mf ff) (new)  by Chrysostomon
Bea goes to visit her Aunt in the big city. She finds it to be much stranger than she anticipated.

Perhaps the theme of finding out about someone you never really knew is not necessarily that new, but it can always lead to a good gothic-style story. I must admit that I always have mixed feelings about dramatic backstory being thrown at the reader at the start, but it certainly did color the story in a very particular way. I must admit, too, that this moved rather slowly for me. However, it was engrossing, keeping me reading onward. Not a bad diversion for those looking for a slow burn where the assholes get their due.

Offline greyscribbler

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2019, 05:56:59 pm »

Greyscribbler's Exposed takes some steps down the narrative line. Christine does some things to her body to expose her even more and ends up having a close encounter with co-worker Tania.....which leads to her boss Greg and her having and even closer encounter.

Greg...Hmmmmm.....someone is behind all this. First suspect up to the plate.

Thanks CerebusOne, glad you're enjoying it.  All will be revealed (pun intended) in part 3.

Greyscribbler

Offline greyscribbler

« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2019, 05:58:17 pm »
Exposed

So is the manager behind all this, or just reaping the benefits of whatever it is? Believe me, I've had areas given the laser treatment, and just the thought of having it done 'down there' makes me wince, let alone actually having it done! I do feel so sorry for Christine, but it makes for a great story.
High end of definitely enjoyed.

Hi Merry

Glad you're liking it.  Yes, Christine isn't having the easiest time. But then once a mc'er sets their sights on you...

Greyscribbler

Offline ExtantElan

• Does it matter?
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2019, 06:01:13 pm »
Properly Handled (mc mf ff md fd in) (1 new chapter)  by Extantelan
A brother and sister grow closer over a shared love of mind control and other various kinks and perversions.

In some ways this was probably the least wild installment. That is not to say that there was anything wrong here. I greatly enjoyed the events. There was a wonderful weirdness at the end of this chapter. Indeed, we are certainly moving forward to a conclusion that might not be as predictable as it would seem. Mesmerized for more!

Thanks for the kind words, after tomorrow this will become the most pedestrian story I have going on here. While I enjoyed the format and got a chance to ape a couple of my favorite MC stories (ala Mindspark's work which inspired me) I look forward to wrapping this up eventually.
Time to start spreading my wings as it were. :p

Offline Redsliver

• He just laughed...
    • My Patreon
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2019, 08:58:06 am »
Every Woman Has a Price

I think my price would be about 5 cents, if that high! :laugh: One of those I need to see more to really get an opinion on, but its got promise. I might need to sort out all the characters at some point too.
Low end of definitely enjoyed, a typical wait and see rating for me

That's an excellent point. I'm going to draft up a cast list and post it with next chapter. Glad you liked it!

Offline Merry Brooks

• 20's and 30's chorus girl. Twitter @Harleanlook
    • a robot wannabee's blog
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2019, 04:32:38 pm »
The final four,with lots of length markdowns!

Laser Tag Party

The games seem to be doing less for me of late, but seems we're nearing the end, anyway. Still love the idea of being altered at least, which has to be something?
High end of enjoyed (markdown)

Metamorphosis (Homealone_447)

Yes, investigating a mysterious alien pod, what can possibly go wrong? Plenty, seemingly! Tentacle lovers will get more out of this than me, I'm sure, but they dont do a lot for me, especially when all they're interested in is impregnation!
Enjoyed

Rise of Prepsalon

Fine, no surprise, I loved this, as Heather knows how to work my buttons hard. Yes, I'd love the full Prep make over, though I'd prefer the Stepford Housewife version of that, all the same. Oh fine, I'd worked out Sabrina's fate a while out, but the resistance was a great fight. Highly recommended, if you havent read it already.
High end of definitely enjoyed (markdown). Open to being 'convinced' to give more, mind? ;)

A Small Legal Problem

Another method I'd love used on me! Story is nicely done, but could definitely do with a good edit. And yes, for 'Fae Ray', I have to give a markdown, given she's one of my favourites, and I'd love to meet her in a wax chamber sometime! Oh, its Fay Wray!
Low end of definitely enjoyed. Probably generous for the double markdown, plus edit issues, but I might get digitised if I'm nice to the author, lol.

Thats it for this update, thanks as always to all authors, reviewed or not
Find my stories at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/merrybrooks
Find my blog at http://robotunit8.wordpress.com/
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline fembotheather

• Action!
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2019, 07:53:42 pm »

Rise of Prepsalon

Fine, no surprise, I loved this, as Heather knows how to work my buttons hard. Yes, I'd love the full Prep make over, though I'd prefer the Stepford Housewife version of that, all the same. Oh fine, I'd worked out Sabrina's fate a while out, but the resistance was a great fight. Highly recommended, if you havent read it already.
High end of definitely enjoyed (markdown). Open to being 'convinced' to give more, mind? ;)

Thanks Merry! It's probably one of the more mc-heavy stories I've got.
"I deal in the absurd and you deal in the extraordinary. This being extraordinarily absurd, we should have loads to talk about." - The as yet unfinished Yes, We Have No Bananas:)

"This is why we have guns: so I don't need to die gracefully in a sword fight." - I have no idea where I'll use the line... but I like it. ;)

"All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain." RB

Offline ALewdEditor

• Wannabe Librarian
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2019, 06:06:30 pm »
Late response, but fuck, Asking For It was really amazing. There was a lot of subtlety I enjoyed concerning it and watching their dynamic was titillating. I am honestly excited for more from dream-operator

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2019, 07:51:42 pm »
Two more late reviews!

Asking For It was well-done. A nice slow burner about old friends, hypnosis, and passion. I loved the little secret trigger and how it was incorporated into the story. Lovely!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In The Beginning is also taking us to new heights (literally, I suppose!). What an interesting relationship we've got going on here, with a Master who is clearly interested in Ahn for more than just what he was able to physically transform her into, and an Ahn who, thankfully, still retains all of the things that make her such an enjoyable character to root for.

The question is, why go back to One Zillion BC* to cruise for smart cave-chicks? Perhaps this just one of many stops in many time periods to collect many Brides of the Master? A sexy Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure**? Hmm...

(*I may have been slightly exaggerating)

(**Also, a sexy MC-themed B&TEA spoof sounds like an interesting story idea...)

Offline CuyahogaKingKong

• Burnin' down the river
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2019, 08:33:57 pm »
Two more late reviews!

Asking For It was well-done. A nice slow burner about old friends, hypnosis, and passion. I loved the little secret trigger and how it was incorporated into the story. Lovely!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In The Beginning is also taking us to new heights (literally, I suppose!). What an interesting relationship we've got going on here, with a Master who is clearly interested in Ahn for more than just what he was able to physically transform her into, and an Ahn who, thankfully, still retains all of the things that make her such an enjoyable character to root for.

The question is, why go back to One Zillion BC* to cruise for smart cave-chicks? Perhaps this just one of many stops in many time periods to collect many Brides of the Master? A sexy Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure**? Hmm...

(*I may have been slightly exaggerating)

(**Also, a sexy MC-themed B&TEA spoof sounds like an interesting story idea...)

Ok that's actually a great idea I wish I'd thought of.  But I'm glad people are still enjoying it and are interested in knowing more.  I've been chipping away at the next chapter in little bits, I've hit a stretch that's important but not coming as naturally.
https://mcstories.com/Authors/CuyahogaKingKong.html

"Behind (and beneath) your culture creating forebrain, there is an older, simpler monkey brain with a lot less to say and a much louder voice." -Dan Harmon

You. Need. Go. Search. Find. Take. Return. CHANGE.
I have a Patreon!  http://www.Patreon.com/CuyahogaKingKong

Offline KhakiAchilles

• Khaki's Arena Winners List
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2019, 01:12:58 am »

This is actually a well-known science fiction trope. The usual idea is that changes to the timeline made in far-back prehistorical times don't propagate into the historical future. Things that happened in 7000 BC are all totally lost and forgotten by the time writing is invented.
There were many spectacular vistas of nature, hills, and the ocean that far out in the Outer Periphery. You could cruise through the ghost towns left over from the 1990s or have tea in an old-fashioned coffee shop with a Millennial granny still typing on her laptop. It was nostalgic. No wonder nobody ever came here. But it was cheap living compared to the Edge.
-- KhakiAchilles, Ecosystem

Offline fembotheather

• Action!
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2019, 09:49:46 pm »

This is actually a well-known science fiction trope. The usual idea is that changes to the timeline made in far-back prehistorical times don't propagate into the historical future. Things that happened in 7000 BC are all totally lost and forgotten by the time writing is invented.

What happens in the cave stays in the cave, man. ;)
"I deal in the absurd and you deal in the extraordinary. This being extraordinarily absurd, we should have loads to talk about." - The as yet unfinished Yes, We Have No Bananas:)

"This is why we have guns: so I don't need to die gracefully in a sword fight." - I have no idea where I'll use the line... but I like it. ;)

"All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain." RB

Offline Geo

• Winner Most Generic MC Profile Pic EVER!
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2019, 12:56:32 am »

What happens in the cave stays in the cave, man. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtARUxerkAg
Huge, obnoxious banner goes here!