Author Topic: New Releases - Saturday, April 27th, 2019  (Read 29561 times)

Offline ElmerFudd

• I'm a Lama!
New Releases - Saturday, April 27th, 2019
« on: April 27, 2019, 09:44:19 am »
(NOTE: You can QUOTE this posting, and then copy each set of <Title, Link, Tags, Colors and Description> in one chunk, for use in your review postings here)

You can now download the BBCode version of the What’s New page at https://mcstories.com/WhatsNew.txt

Algorithm (mc ff mf fd md) (1 new chapter)  by Carefully Random
Tiffany’s friends discover the mind blanking capabilities of an audio visual sensory input algorithm.  It isn’t long before they want to know how powerful the algorithm can be, but they will need test subjects: willing or otherwise…

The Ancient Room (mc mf md) (new)  by Mind Control Master
Sarah goes exploring in the jungle and discovers a hidden room.

B-Level (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by Pan
Libby and her roommate are assigned to B-Level, with all the perks that entails.

Back Seat Backbeat (mc mf ma ex) (new)  by SleepyTimeSlut
A late-night cab ride takes a sexy turn.

Behaviour Modification (mc mm) (new)  by The Slaver
A therapist attemps to cure a police officer with anger issues.

Blizzard (mc mf ff) (1 new chapter)  by Redsliver
When Gene treats a strange visitor to better hospitality than she thinks she’s worth, she overcompensates him with three beautiful co-ed princesses. Auditors have been notified of the discrepancy.

College Boy (mc mm mf ff md) (new)  by Chrysostomon
Carl’s new college roommate has an effect on his circle of friends.

Dear Bethany (mc mf) (new)  by Pan
Michael’s girlfriend takes a job with Oneiroi International, halfway across the country.

Diary of a Hypnotist (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by Atte. Akisa
A hypnotist recounts his exploits, both present and past, for the benefit of posterity.

Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed (mc mf gr in) (1 new chapter)  by mypenname3000
Steve gets a phone app that lets him edit other people.

Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction (mc mf fd) (3 new chapters)  by S. B.
A collection of short writings focusing on various aspects of Femdom Mind Control.

Following Her Dream (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Shadra
Janet takes the necessary steps towards obtaining her dream girl.

Gifted (mc mf md) (revised)  by Wadman
Randall gets a set of gifts from his dead uncle, who was a magician.

Hostel (mc ff) (new)  by 321
Rebecca’s trip to Berlin takes an interesting turn.

In a Glance (mc ff cb ds ex) (1 new chapter)  by Madam Kistulot
Heart learns what it means to be a part of Chronos, and learns more about herself thanks to an appointment with The Lady.

Invasion Now (mc mm) (new)  by Chrysostomon
An alien invader searches for mates.

Island of Dreams (mc mm) (new)  by Tiny Tim
A young man travels to a Carribean resort, where he finds his destiny.

It Runs in the Family (mc ff in ma hm) (1 new chapter)  by Sammynona
Connie’s secretly in love with her best friend Tara. But also Tara’s older sister Jane. And their young mother Michelle too. It was always an impossible dream to make the Silva family into her own harem of lovers, until she found out that Tara’s grandmother was a hypnotist.

It Started With: Alien Milking (mc mm) (new)  by The Slaver
Aliens descend on a small midwestern town in the 1970s.

Just Like Christmas (mc ff) (new)  by Jukebox
Duchess and Tiana meet a beautiful young woman who sees them playing with hypnosis and can’t wait to try it herself. And Duchess can’t wait to show her how it feels.

Just Short of Sexy (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by OneAndTwo
A series of short vignettes.

Magic Cock (mc mm mf md in ds) (new)  by SleepyTimeSlut
Doug’s coworker has a new tool to get exactly what he wants ... at work, and elsewhere. That’s going to change Doug’s life ... but will he even mind?

Paperback (mc mf ff ft) (1 new chapter)  by eviltwinmordred
An impressionable teenager finds an old mind-control fetish novel in a used book store.

A Plethora of Heathers (mc fd ds hm) (1 new chapter)  by Betsy Leohtar
Heather’s is a restaurant owned by Heather. It’s very profitable.

Poetry & Blood (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Trixie Adara
Laura gets a new job for a strange romance writer that seems to be too good to be true.

Return of the Armored Warrior (mc ff md fd cb) (1 new chapter)  by J. Darksong
Erika Patrick, daughter of Tina Patrick, has moved to River City to make a new life for herself. She soon learns that things are a lot rougher in River City than back home in New York, but when Shining Paladin runs into trouble, she finds a mentor, someone who will take her under his wing, and together, they might not only rekindle an old legacy, they might even surpass it.

Role Reversal (mc mf fd in) (1 new chapter)  by MindSpark
After seeing hypnosis in action, a daughter with a crush on her father comes up with a plan to usurp her mother’s place in the family.

61 Days in River City (mc mf cb) (1 new chapter)  by Betsy Leohtar
SureShot has a contract to kill Alicia. Sonia intends to stop him, even if she has to kill him, because she wants to kill Alicia herself. All the supers in River City are no help to Sonia at all.

Steelbound Sorceress (mc ff) (new)  by Meleva
Magus General Magdara Seilund faces difficult decisions. And as unexpected as it seems, fate insists on interceding on her behalf.

Takedown: Professor Earnshaw (mc mm) (new)  by The Slaver
An unabashedly homophobic professor gets his comeuppance.

Teacher (GiantNut) (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by GiantNut
A college student uses classified government information to reprogram his teacher.

Vacation Rental (mc mf fd) (new)  by LightSail
Anna and Matt are two young professionals who need a romantic break, and find the perfect island vacation rental. But is it too perfect?

Watch and Learn (mc mf ff md in) (new)  by Quiet Hypnotist
Siblings might not always get along. But when Kailyn secretly steals a DVD from her brother’s room Nora is sure that goes too far. Yet one quick peek couldn’t hurt, right?

Were-Tigress (mc mf fd gr) (1 new chapter)  by MɛtaBob
A family man learns magic, mostly the hard way.

Whatever Gets You Through The Night (mc ma) (1 new chapter)  by T.MaskedWriter
A movie shoot in San Finzione is interrupted by a real-life murder.

Yew and Me (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Writer345
Lilith Yew, powerful leader of the Martian colonization movement, faces more threats to her efforts to establish human colonies on Mars.

Offline Midori Konton

• Now that I have your attention...
    • Lemma ebooks now available on Smashwords!
Re: New Releases - Saturday, April 27th, 2019
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 11:08:34 am »
This was the hottest chapter of Algorithm yet. The description of Tiffany trying to resist the machine were fantastic. I suspect I know what her last-ditch plan is, but I’m definitely invested in seeing how it plays out.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Love,

Jenny

MCStories: https://mcstories.com/Authors/Jennifer-Kohl.html
Subscribe for early access and extras! http://sponsus.org/u/jenniferkohl

Offline hypnospects

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 12:10:11 pm »
Newst Jukebox story is hot as hell, nice being dropped in for a quick story that feels fleshed

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 01:03:45 pm »
I forgot how much I enjoyed reading Gifted the first time around (not surprising, I suppose, since that was fourteen years ago...) Glad to see it back and hope that more of the story gets told!

(more reviews to come, but first... coffee...)

Offline wadman

• Allow me to just add--ZAP!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 03:15:08 pm »
I forgot how much I enjoyed reading Gifted the first time around (not surprising, I suppose, since that was fourteen years ago...) Glad to see it back and hope that more of the story gets told!

Wow, I hope so too!  Wait, I'm the author, I can make that happen! :-)

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2019, 03:30:45 pm »
Although I'm still eagerly awaiting the next chapter of Haunting still, Hostel was quite the delight. And thankfully no flashbacks from that movie occurred while reading it! (...please don't have it go that route...)

Funny enough, halfway through, I was telling myself the story was NOT going the way I expected. Then you managed to switch things up on me again, ending the chapter on a note similar to what I first assumed would happen from the beginning.

Another story absolutely hit out of the park. Can't wait for more!

Offline Writer345

• Life is too important to take seriously.
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2019, 03:53:18 pm »

Oh come on, Betsy, you can't leave it there!!!  (I hope!)
Far away is close at hand in images of elsewhere.

er, has anyone seen my TARDIS?

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2019, 03:56:50 pm »
Although I'm still eagerly awaiting the next chapter of Haunting still, Hostel was quite the delight. And thankfully no flashbacks from that movie occurred while reading it! (...please don't have it go that route...)

Funny enough, halfway through, I was telling myself the story was NOT going the way I expected. Then you managed to switch things up on me again, ending the chapter on a note similar to what I first assumed would happen from the beginning.

Okay, in case anyone doesn't want to know whether our poor Rebecca will have her fingers and toes chopped off, a la Hostel: The Movie, I'll throw the next sentence inside of a spoiler tag...

Thank you so much for the kind comments!

Offline darkknight

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2019, 03:58:31 pm »

Wow, I hope so too!  Wait, I'm the author, I can make that happen! :-)

:grin:  Gifted is one of my favorite stories on the archive.  I can't tell you how happy I was to see the revised version today.

Offline Carefully_Random

• Planned spontinuity every fourth day!
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2019, 04:16:13 pm »

Oh come on, Betsy, you can't leave it there!!!  (I hope!)

Agreed!

Frankly I’m left wanting a sequel and a prequel... I think it was Lylia that gave us a glimpse of Heather’s humble beginnings last chapter, and I would enjoy that story fully told </hint>

On the subject of enjoying it and being left wanting more, great to see Following Her Dream update  :grin: - but what a tease with that first scene, evil! A great look at what Rachel has been doing while Janet has (mostly) moped around. The real question is can Janet use her device on Shadra to get them to hammer out the next part by next week?  ;)

Offline strikeThree

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2019, 04:22:38 pm »
This was the hottest chapter of Algorithm yet. The description of Tiffany trying to resist the machine were fantastic. I suspect I know what her last-ditch plan is, but I’m definitely invested in seeing how it plays out.

That was my read on it as well. If worse came to worse, she'd at least be a more enjoyable mistress.

And agreed, this was a chapter of Algorithm that I've been hoping for a while now.

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2019, 06:30:25 pm »
The real question is can Janet use her device on Shadra to get them to hammer out the next part by next week?  ;)

You'd probably have better luck having Janet use the device to make you not get your hopes up! =P In all likelihood, I'm pushing for two weeks from today, and only if I'm happy with the finale. Gasp, now I have to commit to not extending it.

But yes, I'll try to work hard on it this week. It's just that not everyone can write as fast as some (randomly-implied) people =P I'm not above taking bribes for sneak peaks though! A little sweet-talking can go a long way.

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2019, 07:26:57 pm »
Had the time to get another story in, and so I went ahead and read Algorithm. I'm just going to parrot everyone else that reviewed it by saying it was wonderful, and wonderfully erotic. How do you expect me to write if you keep putting out must-reads like this that take up my time?

Offline fumanchu

• AKA eviltwinmordred
    • Eviltwinmordred’s DA Page
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2019, 08:23:01 pm »
It’s an event whenever 321 posts, and “Hostel” is a great example.  He always creates well drawn characters, and he does so economically with a few lines.  I also love the atmosphere of the club.
"The World shall hear from me again."
Visit me at www.deviantart.com/eviltwinmordred

Offline CerebusOne

• The Pretty Reckless
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2019, 09:02:59 pm »
321 Comes in with Hostel. That name certainly comes with connotations as movie goers know.

But nothing violent happens here, at least not physical, although if one could say MC is a violence against the mind, as I do, then there is a an attack of sorts.

Very close friends Rebecca and Emily on their particular search for East German retro experience in night clubs find something else entirely. First a couple Austrian girls. Rebecca gets to show off her hypnotic abilities much to the chagrin of one of their new friends and only after an unintentional revelation by the hypnotized woman does Rebecca realize the harm she caused. She is mortified by it and should be. One must be careful with those kinds of things.

Later they meet club owner Alice, an Irish expatriate. She is someone who is not careful with hypnotic powers but is in fact a predatory who willfully uses her skills.

The ground work is laid here for the future of the story. We know the characters and milieu now.

A couple other thoughts that stuck me, I am pretty sure our two Austrians who fled Rebecca will be returning to the story at some time. Also, Rebecca revealed herself to be a powerful hypnotist.

This I suspect will come very much into play as the story progresses. One can see this story can get very involved and fascinating.

Fumanchu's awesome Paperback continues with its unique and expertly done double narrative. You know how well it is written when both stories catch your attention and you don't mind moving from one to the other. Both are just that fun and interesting.

A tragic even occurs in the narrators life. Something you can't help feel shapes in some ways.

Meanwhile back on comic land our two young and lovely operatives are ready to infiltrate The Du Maurier Society to see what's up as ordered by the intrepid Director.

Over there is bows and bare feet and lovely young girls....Hmmmmm....

And our narrators shows himself to be a kind of genius, going to Harvard at 16 then Johns Hopkins. Double Hmmmmmmm...... One thing for sure, his MC fetish didn't hurt his mind one bit.

Meanwhile, back at the society there seems to be a bit of hypnotism going on. Very hot hypnotism. That doesn't hurt the mind of the reader either.....it only helps.  >:D

Stella gets rescued from control by her old teacher. This woman must have really been a terrific mentor who gained Stella's total trust and even though she is not physically there, she still is in her mind, saving her from a very precarious situation.

Chapter two only adds to the first one and makes the situations and characters, both the real life narrator and his comic book counterparts more interesting than chapter one.

This is one great story on so many levels. I defy anyone to read this far and stop.

In the newest chapter of Shadra's lovely Following Her Dream we find out why Rachel ends up back at Janet's place...thanks to much prodding from friend Emma. There is a lot of chewing the fat here as Rachel's thoughts are really laid out for the reader during her interaction with Emma, even as she doesn't really give her the true facts. But we know them.

Now the question is, what will Rachel do in the meeting with her old crush who ended up almost destroying her life?

And Bella the three legged dog? What a scene stealer! Melted my heart.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 11:38:35 pm by CerebusOne »

Offline Tasha Grey

• Sometimes chaos is a good thing.
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2019, 09:07:39 pm »

I agree. This was a delight to read. The beginning was great. As was the twist. I hope the next charters are equally as well.

Offline fumanchu

• AKA eviltwinmordred
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2019, 09:16:10 pm »
Thank you, Cerebus, for your kind words regarding Paperback.  I hope people give it a shot.

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2019, 10:34:47 pm »
I haven't been reading nearly as much as I used to, and then today I found the drive to finish my third story. Finishing up the day with the lovely Just Like Christmas. Very well told, and a joy from start to finish. I couldn't help but be reminded of something else when the two entranced girls were looking into each others eyes.  :angel:

Thank you, Cerebus, for your kind words regarding Paperback.  I hope people give it a shot.

This is definitely on my list, and I hope to get to it soon. The first chapter was quite enjoyable, and I'd be remiss if I didn't continue it.

In the newest chapter of Shadra's lovely Following Her Dream we find out why Rachel ends up back at Janet's place...thanks to much prodding from friend Emma. There is a lot of chewing the fat here as Rachel's thoughts are really laid out for the reader during her interaction with Emma, even as she doesn't really give her the true facts. But we know them.

Now the question is, what will Rachel do in the meeting with her old crush who ended up almost destroying her life?

And Bella the three legged dog? What a scene stealer! Melted my heart.

Always a treat to see a post by you with those three bolded words that have come to mean so much to me. This chapter had been quite an evolving one throughout the process, I can't even begin to say how many iterations it went through. It's also a rather personal one, because Bella is actually my own dog! She gets around as well as any other, and yes, when she wants attention she's not above inflicting unintentional pain with her paw.

Emma's story, pirates aside, is actually also my own. Please heed warning signs, kids. They're there for a reason.

Lastly, a word about the Spanish scene. I'm sure I'm not the only one that tried to find any and all hypnosis videos on YouTube, only to come across a video by Tony Kamo. The scene in the story is a direct rip from one of his performances, which was a bit difficult because I know very little Spanish. Thankfully I have a friend that was able to verify the transcript, or so I hope.

Offline fumanchu

• AKA eviltwinmordred
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2019, 10:37:14 pm »
I hope you enjoy it, Shadra. 

Offline maeryx3

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2019, 02:34:31 am »

Hostel (mc ff) (new)  by 321
Rebecca’s trip to Berlin takes an interesting turn.

A very promising start for a long awaited spin-off prequel of Amnesiac. https://mcstories.com/Amnesiac/index.html
321's stories nails it in everything I love about erotic mindcontrol fiction.
I am looking forward for future chapters.

Offline BigJohn

• I am a llama!
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2019, 09:41:44 am »
Algorithm and It Runs in the Family are becoming my favorite stories at the moment. I was almost shaking with how hot these latest chapters were.

Offline Merry Brooks

• 20's and 30's chorus girl. Twitter @Harleanlook
    • a robot wannabee's blog
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2019, 09:45:25 am »
Getting started

Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction

OK, no surprise, Hypnotized was my pick of these 3, because there is also a very enjoyable piece of ff fd in here, which is very much my thing. Regardless of that fact, its the story that would appeal to me the most, regardless. Time of the Month was clearly next best, possibly because it has the glaring opportunity for some ff fd as well. All 3 pieces are nicely written, mind
High end of definitely enjoyed

Just Short of Sexy

If it wasnt for the incest, I'd have loved this too, as the take down is wonderfully done, even if I'm not a gamer in the slightest. Wonderfully paced too. But fine, I'll avoid this type of game, though thankfully I have no relations! :laugh:
Definitely enjoyed. High end without incest for me

Return of the Armored Warrior

In truth, I'd love to see her and Shield Maiden team up more often, they make an entertaining team, though I'm sure villains wouldnt see it that way! :laugh: Both 'battles' between them, and then them together were great fun to read.

Watch and Learn

Just to say for those concerned, no incest yet, but its clearly coming. :laugh: Its not hard to see how things are going to progress here, but fine, I'd love to watch that DVD myself. Not sure how many would want me as a sex slave, mind! ::)

More to follow
Find my stories at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/merrybrooks
Find my blog at http://robotunit8.wordpress.com/
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline fascinated

• Your llama is getting sleepy.
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2019, 11:13:50 am »
I'll be the umpteenth person to shower Hostel with praise. 321 writes great dialogue and I really enjoyed Rebecca struggling with her skills.

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2019, 12:31:05 pm »
I hope you enjoy it, Shadra.

Snuck a read of it during break at work xD The induction method certainly is unique! I'll have to disagree with the narrator about resistance, it's better with a bit of struggle, though perhaps he was thinking she'd just be immune after snapping out that first time, or that there would be no follow up for her?

Either way, I did enjoy, and I look forward to more!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 03:09:02 pm by Shadra »

Offline sammynona

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2019, 01:26:41 pm »
Algorithm and It Runs in the Family are becoming my favorite stories at the moment. I was almost shaking with how hot these latest chapters were.

Thanks so much! Glad you're enjoying the series :)
Check out my works on smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/sammynona
My tumblr for updates on my writing:
http://sammynona.tumblr.com/
And my Patreon page that allows readers to send pledges to help my stories along:
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=747311&ty=h