Author Topic: New Releases-April 13th 2019  (Read 16260 times)

Offline Merry Brooks

• 20's and 30's chorus girl. Twitter @Harleanlook
    • a robot wannabee's blog
Re: New Releases-April 13th 2019
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2019, 04:21:53 pm »
And finishing up (unless I get to Blackie's, but that would be highly unlikely)

The Adventures of Sultry Girl

These 2 chapters appealed to me more than the previous 2, I must say. Seriously, if she wants to cover my body in latex, and make me her submissive slave, get her to give me a call! :cool: Decent play off, and fair plot, I guess?
Low end of definitely enjoyed

Algorithm

Oh, delicious ending, who will the bottle settle the fate of here? I could get amused by either, in truth. Loved the chapter, the control stuff was generally fun stuff, and I love the method. Fine, if they want to use it on me, and make me permanently think I'm a 20's Flapper, well... Yes, there are a couple of other options, but that would be such fun!
Oh what the hell, low end of much enjoyed. Reward would be nice? ;)

A Pacifier for a Cheerleader

I had a feeling this wouldnt be my thing, but decided to give it a go. No, it wasnt my thing, but its nicely written. So if spanking, humiliation, and regression are your things, this is definitely for you.
No rating, tastes issues

Uplink

This is beginning to run into the repetition issue, though I must admit that the computer system having an 'orgasm' was fun. But other than that, not a lot here for me
I'll be kind, low end of definitely enjoyed, as reward for the computer orgasm moment

Thats it for this week, thanks as always to all authors involved, reviewed or not.

61 Days in River City

Betsy already knows that the treatment of the reporter wasnt my scene, to be fair, she knew that would be the case before writing it. She says its needed, but we will see? I'm not sure that the scaring the bimbo's into sanity is going to work for me either. Still, knowing Betsy and me, genuine shock therapy being used wouldnt surprise me in the slightest!
Based on suggestion, rather than that, or rewriting their minds with a helmet or something, I'm going to have to only give it high end of enjoyed. I await the complaints! :laugh:

No complaints at all from me Carla. Instead I thank you for ploughing your way through it and giving it a review. And don't worry. Your problematic section is very much a rarity in the story. You may like the next chapter a lot more. Or you may not. I await your comments with trepidation.

She says its needed, but we will see?

Now is it me but was that final "we will see?" said in a threatening tone?

No Betsy, it was not said in a threatening tone, mainly because my brain is no longer up to complex stuff like that. :P
Find my stories at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/merrybrooks
Find my blog at http://robotunit8.wordpress.com/
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline ExtantElan

• Does it matter?
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2019, 06:25:42 pm »
Properly Handled (mc mf ff md fd in) (2 new chapters)  by Extantelan
A brother and sister grow closer over a shared love of mind control and other various kinks and perversions.

I must admit, Budda's side of things is still far less interesting that Bobbi's. It is interesting to see his perspective -- knowing what Bobbi is doing, but he's still really dull. What is interesting, intentionally subliminal here or no, is how stage hypnotists will point out how those that stubbornly think they can't be hypnotized are probably the easiest to hypnotize. Budda stubbornly keeps thinking subliminal messaging does not affect him that much, when they probably are. This is also literally aligned with my own actual learnings in psychology and overall social science: it is not necessarily that hard to influence people if you know what you are doing. I always like to say that doing what your boss is asking of you is the lightest level of hypnotic suggestion, because you are literally following another's will. I'm not gonna lie, Bobbi's side of things is a lot more fun. Things are moving along enticingly ...

Thank you again for the kind words, glad you enjoy what I've done so far, though I will add (if the weather permits it this week) I'll be able to provide a peek at a couple of big things :P and *hopefully* a way to bring this all together that (if not original) will be a little different in at least one aspect.  :-)

Offline Redsliver

• He just laughed...
    • My Patreon
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2019, 04:18:51 am »
I Have No Idea

Love the idea of a mermaid airlock, but yeah, I want a mermaid tail fitted, and provided to get me interested in there. Most of rest is either sex, or blanked out stuff, due to whatever. Mind, having had a few seizures myself now, I know how he feels! Thankfully I've avoided pregnancy issues though! :laugh:
Low end of definitely enjoyed. Hate rating anything like this, in truth.

Thank you so much for reading it! I know it's been outside of your wheelhouse, but we're so close to the end! Just two more chapters. Can't wait to hear any final thoughts you might have.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2019, 08:20:29 am »
Get my brain repaired for me, and I could give you any rating you wished. I'm also up to offers on Mermaid tails, fully interfacing robot suits, or fully time transferring cute young flapper bodies, and dresses too! :laugh: 8-)
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline mr potestas

• Embrace our journeys into passion
    • The Realms of Mr. Potestas
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2019, 01:47:04 pm »
Conference Buddies (mc mf fd) (new)  by Adam Smith
Jane and Alan discuss the very silly session about hypnosis they just attended at a conference.

The setup of hypnosis suddenly being a business trend was not terribly believable, but this was smoothly written. Most of us have had the workplace crush. And who knows? Maybe hypnosis might be the only way to make something more than a workplace crush! Plus, like I said earlier in this thread, doing what your boss wants might be considered a form of light hypnosis. So even if hypnosis is not really the next big thing in business, you might as well be hypnotized by a boss you're willing to listen to.  Not much happens here, but was an overall worthwhile diversion.

Offline Carefully_Random

• Planned spontinuity every fourth day!
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2019, 11:17:38 pm »
Algorithm

Oh, delicious ending, who will the bottle settle the fate of here? I could get amused by either, in truth. Loved the chapter, the control stuff was generally fun stuff, and I love the method. Fine, if they want to use it on me, and make me permanently think I'm a 20's Flapper, well... Yes, there are a couple of other options, but that would be such fun!
Oh what the hell, low end of much enjoyed. Reward would be nice? ;)

Wow! Thanks Merry! I can book you in the chair after Tiffany or Lucy (I'm facing a creative dilemma here...) and we can see about that 20's Flapper persona.  Erin might want to have her way with you first, but small price to pay?

I don't get as much reading done as I would like, but I did manage to check out a few.

Antidote

This was a fun short piece, that QS seems like a market changing product and no joke.  Based on just how easy the transformation takes place I shudder to think of the black market trade for this and how many undeserving women may find themselves transformed.  Not that they would mind, of course...

A Plethora of Heathers

I've been following this since it first posted, and am really enjoying it so far.  It reads quite differently to anything else I've seen on the EMCSA, but I admit I have not had the time to archive binge the way I would like.  It seems that one particular Heather is having a very good day.  The operation she runs is impressive and deliciously evil, and her personal enjoyment greatly adds to the appeal, that this is not just business for her but business mixed with pleasure in all the best ways, how many of us get to follow our passions via work?  Each chapter seems to answer a question from the previous, but raise two more, so I'm definitely hooked.

Words Unspoken

I typically don't find much interest in vampire stories, but I'm glad I checked this one out, you could say I stuck my teeth into it. (I'll... I'll see myself out...).  The pacing was great and the contrast of the control our vampire has over a "muggle" over someone with supernatural awareness was nicely explored.  I wouldn't mind reading more of Odette, especially what she does with her thralls.

Updates I was looking for but sad not to see this week were Following Her Dream, Incubus, and Subroutine.  Will be keeping my eyes peeled tomorrow.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2019, 09:11:16 am »
If Erin is crazy enough to be interested in a disabled 61 year old, I have no complaints with that idea whatsoever. Personally I think they'd want to design an algorithm that at least halved my age (at least looks wise), probably nearer 20 (and health redeeming) before she'd want to consider that option :laugh:

Oh, and I have one advantage, I already know that living as a 20's Flapper persona is a lot of fun, thanks to Lex. Mind he did set her up not to be phased by modern life, which might have helped, but that journey home, as 'her' was absolutely the cats whiskers!

Offline grey_shadow

• Moderators
  • You want pictures now?
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2019, 02:48:23 pm »
One thought that comes to mind for Algorithm - at least for people who haven't yet been affected by it - is playing "algorithm roulette" - sit two people down in front of the output, and see whose frequencies are found first...
"Who do you serve, and who do you trust?" - Galen, Crusade

Looking for female subject(s) to explore hypnosis. PM me if you're interested.

Forum Creative Links

Offline Betsy

• Leap before you look.
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2019, 05:53:27 pm »
A Plethora of Heathers

I've been following this since it first posted, and am really enjoying it so far.  It reads quite differently to anything else I've seen on the EMCSA, but I admit I have not had the time to archive binge the way I would like.  It seems that one particular Heather is having a very good day.  The operation she runs is impressive and deliciously evil, and her personal enjoyment greatly adds to the appeal, that this is not just business for her but business mixed with pleasure in all the best ways, how many of us get to follow our passions via work?  Each chapter seems to answer a question from the previous, but raise two more, so I'm definitely hooked.

Wow. That is really unexpected. I didn't know this reads differently to most other stories. Thank you so much for letting me know.

I do hope you like the rest.
Leap before you look
The menu is not the meal
--x--
I am one

Offline Akisa

• Hello beings on screen's otherside
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2019, 07:21:28 pm »
Conference Buddies (mc mf fd) (new)  by Adam Smith
Jane and Alan discuss the very silly session about hypnosis they just attended at a conference.

What am I going to say, is a dream come true (?) XD

Jane is a really bad person, and I love that. The plot unfolds in a wonderful way.

If someone likes male humiliation, this story is for you. I would not like to have someone like Jane work with, but as an expectator I am happy.

Manners Maketh Man (mc mm in) (1 new chapter)  by Pan
Mark learns the power of good manners.

It's good for me that the MC has some sordid point. These two stories are full of those points.

A highly recommended story for those who like the mm (obvious), voyeurism, transformations and absolute telepathic powers.

Sexy Shorts (mc mf md in ex) (2 new chapters)  by Pan
A collection of short tales for the whole family.

Gift, it's a good story, 'Seduce me', it's not bad. But I like the first one more because of the disfigurement of perception in the mother. It's very fun.
You can already feel the goddess flow through and around you, like a liquid, a smell, a moment lost in time.

Diary of a Hypnotist

Greek Goddess