Author Topic: New Releases-March 9th 2019  (Read 19203 times)

Offline Kore

Re: New Releases-March 9th 2019
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2019, 03:03:36 pm »
Some of the stories I got to to read:

Kallie's Muscle Bimbo one of my all time favorite dark stories returns with a new chapter. Man I thought the last chapter with the sorority girls was intense. It was nothing compared to what happened here. A professor from Alex's college finds her in a carnal mess and tries to talk to her, find out what is happening to her, maybe help her.

But Alex is more than having her body changed by Winter, her mind is too and she shows in this chapter she is becoming malicious, just like her master-lover.

What eventually happens between Alex, now Lexi and Professor Sinclair is a tour de force of dark mind control. Just amazing writing. Kallie is killing this story. If you like dark MC this thing is burning up. Great plot, terrific characters, hero and villain, sub characters and the MC and sex is on fire.

Agree with every word. Kallie is absolutely killing it with this series. The mix of it being a darker series where the victim became an enthusiastic parcitipant in their own downfall is a great combination. I had personally predicted that Sinclair would be the "turn" in the story that would lead to Winter, or at least Sierra, getting busted and I'm happy to be wrong. Can't wait to see where it goes next.

Offline Merry Brooks

• 20's and 30's chorus girl. Twitter @Harleanlook
    • a robot wannabee's blog
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2019, 05:39:02 pm »
Part 3

Action Force: The Annachurian Candidate

Another cracking chapter in this script, sorry, story. Dear Livvy thought she'd got away, but then she found out that maybe someone had got to others first. What a wonderful way to submit, mind.
High end of definitely enjoyed

Addicted

Oh fine, I had a feeling I was going to hate the outcome here, and yes, I was right. Not saying more, go read it, and work out why for yourself. Fun method of hypnosis getting someone into issues, thats for sure
Definitely enjoyed

Emilia’s Exorcism

A few twists and turns here, between Emilia, and the witch. Clever turn on the Katya front, for sure. Seriously, if that witch can send me the silver paint, and the right planning...? :angel: Clever ending

Making a Good Thing Better

Usual thing here, loving the vampire stuff, hating the pregnancy stuff. I could do with an infusion of youth, I must admit!
Compromise? Definitely enjoyed

Power Spot

Wish Benjamin (shouldnt it have been William/Bill, for Hickok?) could give me a makeover like that, would love to be young (again), and pretty (first time) in my life. Rest of it is an entertaining piece, where everybody seems to benefit.

More tomorrow
Find my stories at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/merrybrooks
Find my blog at http://robotunit8.wordpress.com/
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline grey_shadow

• Moderators
  • You want pictures now?
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2019, 08:03:41 pm »
Addicted (mc ff) (new)  by MoldedMind
Laurie successfully quits smoking with the help of some self-hypnosis recordings. But can she keep her craving for trance a secret from her pushy and demanding coworker, Jane?

I loved it, the indirect hypnosis, the astuteness of one of the girls to have control of the other. she falls into her own well. Her deep well of trance. I hope you make a second part that involves both girls.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Regarding the spoiler:

"Who do you serve, and who do you trust?" - Galen, Crusade

Looking for female subject(s) to explore hypnosis. PM me if you're interested.

Forum Creative Links

Offline malsagulo

• I am a llama!
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2019, 08:20:47 pm »
Emilia’s Exorcism
A few twists and turns here, between Emilia, and the witch. Clever turn on the Katya front, for sure. Seriously, if that witch can send me the silver paint, and the right planning...? :angel: Clever ending

So you liked the twist, then? :) Excellent. Thank you for reading.

In case this wasn't immediately clear, that's a wrap for this story. (It only occurred to me today that I didn't put a "The End" in there... but, eh, probably not necessary anyway.) Would appreciate hearing everyone's thoughts on the piece now that it's complete.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 08:28:30 pm by malsagulo »

Offline lifmcs

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2019, 01:59:50 am »
College Undercover

If proponents of Manifest Destiny were to read this week’s chapter... “Stop, my penis can only get so erect.”

Online 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2019, 03:46:12 am »
I've just realized that, given that Jukebox's 4 U 2 B Free revolves around Service Unit 2B's life and identity...

...ultimately, the theme of this story is...

...2B, or not 2B? 

:grin:

Offline greyscribbler

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2019, 04:04:14 pm »
Scribblers College Undercover really took a big plot turn this week I didn't see coming. Won't spoil it for anyone and I'm too lazy to use the spoiler thingy today but one of the huge meeting/confrontations we have been waiting on and wanting for a long time happened. Wainwright meets the dead Carol.

What stems from that is so very good, so interesting and also sad.

Great development from a great writer in a great story. Love it.

Thanks CerebusOne.  It was something that had to happen.

Figured that at some point the other shoe would drop re: Carol's secret identity in "College Undercover".  It did this week.  I hope this story doesn't end with Carol getting killed by the mob.  I also hope Janice gets pulled back into hooking at some point.

Thanks Gyrd.  We'll be seeing Janice again in the next update.  To say anything about Carol's ultimate fate would be too much of a spoiler.

This week's College Undercover is incredible. I had no idea where the story could possibly go from here, and it just blew me away. Fantastic.

Thanks Pan.  Glad you're enjoying it.

And thanks to Lifmcs for the mention as well

Greyscribbler

Offline Akisa

• Hello beings on screen's otherside
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2019, 04:27:45 pm »
Addicted (mc ff) (new)  by MoldedMind
Laurie successfully quits smoking with the help of some self-hypnosis recordings. But can she keep her craving for trance a secret from her pushy and demanding coworker, Jane?

I loved it, the indirect hypnosis, the astuteness of one of the girls to have control of the other. she falls into her own well. Her deep well of trance. I hope you make a second part that involves both girls.

Regarding the spoiler:

Thanks Grey Shadow. I think that explanation is quite consistent with the story.
You can already feel the goddess flow through and around you, like a liquid, a smell, a moment lost in time.

Diary of a Hypnotist

Greek Goddess

Offline Betsy

• Leap before you look.
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2019, 04:43:54 pm »
"I mustn’t eat too many of them.” She shuddered at the memory.

I think we all did, Vicky. I think we all did.  :grin:

61 Days in River City promises to be just as fun as Betsy Visits River City. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I'm glad you're excited and I hope you'll like it. Thank you.

61 Days in River City

A sequel to Betsy's last River City story, seemingly. Its entertaining, both with the 2 carry over characters, and the new ones as well. Mr J D Arksong, no idea where she got that name from? :laugh: I have the feeling this is going to be a fun piece

Thank you Merry. I'm disappointed you got the Mr Arksong reference so soon - my fault, not yours. I thought I'd hidden that one well. No doubt you'll get the others as soon as you read them as well.
Leap before you look
The menu is not the meal
--x--
I am one

Offline mind-control-makeover

• I am a llama!
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2019, 10:00:09 pm »
Addicted:
Nifty premise that really lends itself to tension and teasing. I really dug the scene where Jane made Laurie go under with the cigarette. The details make that sequence work.

Help! ITIARVN:
This is a neat techno-thriller. It makes use of elements of video game developments in very clever ways, to keep deepening a central mystery. I'm starting to chomp at the bit to find out what's beeen happening in the real world while Payton's been trapped.

Laser Tag Party:
I'm very interested to see how this goes. It strikes a nice balance between exposition and anticipation.

Muscle Bimbo:
Gosh, I'm so glad that a faculty member finally reached out to Lexi. She really needed a steady hand. Professor Sinclair seems to have a firm grasp on the situation.

...okay, for serious, I like when sex scenes have good twists and turns that tell you about the characters.

Power Spot:
I like a good realty-change bodice ripper. Not always sure how I feel about a character like Benjamin, though.

Speed Queen:
Super speed is an archetype you don't see as often in fetish superhero stories, so I like the premise. I wish the story had made more use of SQ's powers.

On the "I really want to find time to read this" list...
The Annachurian Candidate
In A Dream
A Rose Forever After...

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2019, 08:48:40 am »
On the "I really want to find time to read this" list...
The Annachurian Candidate

It's worth it. Very easy to read, great hypno/trigger elements, fun characters, and just overall enjoyable. Find the time, you won't be disappointed. Who needs a full night's sleep, anyways?  >:D

Offline mr potestas

• Embrace our journeys into passion
    • The Realms of Mr. Potestas
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2019, 11:16:45 am »
Emilia’s Exorcism (mc mf ff md fd ma bd ex) (2 new chapters)  by malsagulo
A deal with a tech-savvy witch unexpectedly gives a cranky young librarian the ability to tap into the mind of an insatiable slut. Plain, anti-social Emilia soon experiences levels of pleasure beyond her wildest dreams, thanks to a magical link with party girl and whore-for-fun Katya. But can she maintain control—or will she be consumed entirely by the sensual new world she’s discovered?

Things have shifted quite dramatically here. From Being John Malkovich to Jekyll & Hyde. Of course, both have the same underlying theme: a mask can reveal our true selves. Many clues of the truth were already there, especially in how Emilia loved being Katya. Even if they were truly separate people, Katya was who Emilia wanted to be. Katya was that comfortable cloak that was more than just a guilty pleasure for Emilia. In the end, there is no spoon, because there was only ever yourself.

Offline TheHandsThatLead

• TheHandsThatLead Blog
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2019, 09:06:45 am »
Speed Queen:
Super speed is an archetype you don't see as often in fetish superhero stories, so I like the premise. I wish the story had made more use of SQ's powers.

Thanks, the only problem with super speed and MC erotica is the chaffing ;)
Visit my site for some short snippets... NSFW

https://thehandsthatlead.blog/

Offline mr potestas

• Embrace our journeys into passion
    • The Realms of Mr. Potestas
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2019, 02:06:58 pm »
Letting Down Easy (mc mf fd in la) (new)  by CryHavoc
After enough months of fantasizing about her brother, sometimes a girl just has to make a move.

Looked interesting. Can't say expected too many surprises, but most MC erotica technically has the same underlying elements, regardless of if the synopsis gives aways the whole plot. This did tend to read a bit slowly thanks to very long paragraph structure, but it was fairly consistent. Very heavy on the physical descriptions and planning, too, but I can't say I didn't have a good image of the characters. Assuming you're not looking for epic space battles or women corrupted into succubi, this story was not a bad diversion for what it was.

• I am a llama!
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2019, 05:49:52 pm »
Thanks, the only problem with super speed and MC erotica is the chaffing ;)

The obvious solution is to make lube out of the Quick Force.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2019, 01:52:20 pm »
Finally, that more I promised

Binding Rings

If it wasnt for the incest, I could love this. But yeah, major incest squish issues for me here. The concept is good, the story is good, just a shame its a bit in the family way! :laugh: If he could just focus on Emma...?
Definitely enjoyed, bit of a compromise.

Laser Tag Party

Yes, enjoyed this. Good idea, nicely told, decent characters, and looking forward to reading more

Punk Will Eat Itself

I cant say the guys were likeable, but fine, I enjoyed it way too much. Probably because there were a few moments when things didnt go as planned, maybe? Possibly because they dont really remember things, and get returned to 'normal' too?

A Rose Forever After...

What a great story! Really enjoyed this, even if it wasnt that hard to work out who the women was outside the building.

Hopefully I can finish this update tomorrow
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

• I am a llama!
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2019, 05:37:06 pm »
Punk Will Eat Itself

I cant say the guys were likeable, but fine, I enjoyed it way too much. Probably because there were a few moments when things didnt go as planned, maybe? Possibly because they dont really remember things, and get returned to 'normal' too?

I was nervous about the direction I took the plot, so I'm glad to hear it was enjoyable.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2019, 06:04:46 pm »
Believe me, you're getting a rating where you have nothing to worry about from me

Offline Carefully_Random

• Planned spontinuity every fourth day!
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2019, 05:40:16 am »
A Rose Forever After...

What a great story! Really enjoyed this, even if it wasnt that hard to work out who the women was outside the building.

Thanks Merry! Yeah I think my chapter title effectively nufflified what little surprise there was to be had with the appearance of our antagonist, but I’m stoked that you enjoyed it. More to follow soon, but I’m trying to update like three other stories at the same time :3

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2019, 11:36:22 am »
And finally...

Digitized Submission

One of those where I love the concept (and the maid makeover), but where the people were just too unlikable, and the humiliation was far too much for me. But the process, and a better treated maid, I'd love that done to me!
No rating, taste issues

Help! I’m Trapped In A Romantic Visual Novel!

I'm loving the way Payton is trying to find workarounds with this, really cleverly done. Fine, I might disagree in her place, but I'd love to be the perfect housewife, and cook! So if you're offering me the chance to do that, of course I would! Less resistance, mind... :angel:

This Is Our Story

Not hidden fact that I'm loving this. Seriously, I dont know who the 'happy ending' will be with, but as long as Connor gets one of them...Oh fine, no prizes for my ideal woman for him, but otherwise...
High end of definitely enjoyed. Yes, might get more when I know ending! ;)

The Triumphs of the Past

I must be careful if Max ever offers me a journey in his car! :laugh: Absolutely loving this, and approve appearance of some more mature ladies too. Really good stuff.
High end of definitely enjoyed. Like previous one, wouldnt need much to convince me to give more

Thats it for this update, finally, thanks as always to all authors, reviewed or not. As some know, the reason this has taken so long, is that the fact I've had 2 seizures (possibly stroke related) in last week or so. Therefore I am off work for foreseeable future, so in theory, more time to read. In practice, my concentration, and writing ability has fallen apart. So if you see anything weird written, just accept it as new me. I'm going to give the next update a go, and see how it works out, but after that...? Fine, just wants folk to know!