Author Topic: New Releases-March 2nd 2019  (Read 17714 times)

Offline ElmerFudd

• I'm a Lama!
New Releases-March 2nd 2019
« on: March 02, 2019, 10:27:16 am »
(NOTE: You can QUOTE this posting, and then copy each set of <Title, Link, Tags, Colors and Description> in one chunk, for use in your review postings here)

You can now download the BBCode version of the What’s New page at https://mcstories.com/WhatsNew.txt

Action Force: The Annachurian Candidate (mc mf ff md fd) (new)  by 321
While handling what seems to be a routine kidnapping case, a trio of sexy private investigators uncover a diabolical mind control conspiracy.

The Acts — The Shutdown (mc mf md) (new)  by TheHandsThatLead
Three friends flee north to escape the acts during the government shutdown, will they find their freedom?

And Your Little Dog, Too (mc mf ff fd be) (1 new chapter)  by Pan
The only thing Betsy hates more than her husband’s new workmate, Sue, is her pet.

The Bank (Roboman127) (mc ff rb) (1 new chapter)  by Roboman127
Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women.  Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Bible Belt Redux (mc mf md in) (new)  by Pan
When Brodie flashes his ultra-religious sister, she is suddenly obsessed with his cock.

Brain Freeze (mc ff) (new)  by Jukebox
During a power outage, Quiana is visited by a lesbian neighbor bearing homemade ice cream.

But I Don’t Really Want This (mc mf md fd gr hm) (1 new chapter)  by Pomelo
Will and Nicole find their relationship changing again in at first subtle and then not-so-subtle ways.

Cascade Fire (mc mf fd la) (1 new chapter)  by MɛtaBob
Torn from his family, a man without a mind continues learning and sharing magic and more with beautiful women.

Christopher, Craig & Co. (mc mm) (1 new chapter)  by SoxnTies
The sequel to “Christopher & Craig” and “Campus Case Study”.

College Undercover (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by Greyscribbler
Carol goes undercover to find out what happened to missing college girls.

Diversion Tactics (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Sinistra
Chloe knows Dr Mitchell only wants the best for her, but is changing her entire personality really necessary?

Dog’s Eye 2 (mc md hu) (new)  by J. Darksong
Another day in the life of Baby and her Master, as seen by the family pet, Finnegan.

Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created (mc mf gr in ts) (1 new chapter)  by mypenname3000
Steve gets a phone app that lets him edit other people.

Emilia’s Exorcism (mc mf ff md fd ma bd ex) (1 new chapter)  by malsagulo
A deal with a tech-savvy witch unexpectedly gives a cranky young librarian the ability to tap into the mind of an insatiable slut. Plain, anti-social Emilia soon experiences levels of pleasure beyond her wildest dreams, thanks to a magical link with party girl and whore-for-fun Katya. But can she maintain control—or will she be consumed entirely by the sensual new world she’s discovered?

Field Test (BeaufitulFetish) (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by BeautifulFetish
Why is Carol tied to a chair, and what was in the water they are trying to force down her throat?

Following Her Dream (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by Shadra
Janet takes the necessary steps towards obtaining her dream girl.

Help! I’m Trapped In A Romantic Visual Novel! (mc ff) (1 new chapter)  by HypnoticHarlequin
After testing out a strange new VR game, Payton finds herself trapped in a visual novel centered around a very odd school. Can Payton escape with her mind intact?

I Have No Idea (mc mf ff md) (1 new chapter)  by Redsliver
Tanner wakes up from a blackout, and discovers that he started a billion dollar pharmaceutical company and created a slave paradise with a prototype mind control drug.

I Was Blackmailed (mc ff in) (1 new chapter)  by Princess Kay
A mixture of mind control and blackmail drives good girl Gloria into a loop of never ending sexual depravity. Will she come out of it with her mind or morals intact?

Is It Any Better? (mc mf md bd sf) (new)  by Eeka Somia
girl wakes up bound and naked. But the true nature of her plight is far, far worse than it first seems.

Little Pink Pills (mc mf ff fd) (1 new chapter)  by Carefully Random
Strange behaviour and unusual occurrences at the pharmaceutical company that April works for coincides with the arrival of a mysterious package full of little pink pills. Can April get to the bottom of what exactly the pills do without succumbing to their ever growing influence around her?

Magical Girl Syn (mc mf ff md gr) (1 new chapter)  by Jennifer Kohl
Cynthia’s magical powers are unlocked at the age of eighteen, but along with them comes a terrible curse. Wait a minute—is it really so terrible?

Making a Good Thing Better (mc mf ff md bd gr la) (1 new chapter)  by HB5211
Jeremy and Lara are a young married couple happy with each other, but always look for ways to improve their relationship. When they see an ad for a couples weekend promising a relationship enriching experience, they could not resist. The question remains, will they be able to handle the changes in store for them when the weekend is over.

The Morning Route (mc mf md) (new)  by Quiet Hypnotist
Finally a vacation! And then it’s a trip overseas! Okay, maybe there are strange herbs growing. And maybe the locals seem to have inexplicably naughty habits. But Valerie and Deborah would never be affected by that. Right?

Night Time Nudging (mc mf md in) (1 new chapter)  by MindSpark
When a brother learns that his sister uses ASMR to sleep at night, an idea sparks in his head. What if he replaced the audio-files his sister listens to with hypnotic recordings?

Paragraphs (mc fd) (new)  by S. B.
All you have to do is read.

Resistance 2 (mc mf ff in gr) (1 new chapter)  by Rikimaru
Robert struggles to develop a cure for his infected family while trying to keep the Virus contained and concealed from the General’s forces and remain uninfected himself.

The Smell of the Greasepaint, the Roar of the Crowd (mc mf md ft) (new)  by Calico Jack
Mezmo the Clown recruits Cassie and her son to be assistants for a birthday party show.

Sorority Science Project (mc mf md gr) (new)  by doctorpluto
Wendy wakes up and goes to class, but she finds that everyone around campus has changed.

Spellthief Stolen (mc mf ff md fd) (2 new chapters)  by Meleva and Scalar Seventh
All she has to do is cross a garden, climb a tower, steal some spells, and get out. Just another job. Nothing simpler.

Stop Watch (mc mf md in ts) (1 new chapter)  by Sidia
A power that is too good to be true becomes a corrupting influence on a man and leads him into temptations he’d never thought possible.

Subliminal Toys (mc mf ff md in) (1 new chapter)  by controlthruhypno
A teenager discovers that his dead father had been using subliminals on his stepmother.

This Is Our Story (mc mf md) (1 new chapter)  by Ice Bear
Connor, the editor-in-chief of the high school yearbook, discovers that edits he makes to the yearbook come true in real life.

The Triumphs of the Past (mc mf ma) (1 new chapter)  by Maximilian Cummings
The classic car that Eric obtains seems to have an effect on the women around or in it.

Uplink (mc ff mf ma sf) (1 new chapter)  by nevermind
The promised future has arrived. Mankind has outgrown old Terra and lives peacefully among the stars. But when junior engineer Kyra Warner of the TSS Argo picks up the wrong item from an alien planet, the rest of her crew must soon find out that not everything in this universe is willing to coexist.

Were-Tigress (mc mf fd gr) (1 new chapter)  by MɛtaBob
A family man learns magic, mostly the hard way.

The Youth of the Dark Lord (mc mf md ma hm) (1 new chapter)  by Jennifer Kohl
An apprentice magician has a plan for getting laid.

Offline Pan

• To live would be an awfully big adventure.
    • My Patreon
Re: New Releases-March 2nd 2019
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 01:28:08 pm »

Magnificent, as always.

When a brother learns that his sister uses ASMR to sleep at night, an idea sparks in his head. What if he replaced the audio-files his sister listens to with hypnotic recordings?

"At the end of the day, it’d be me who Sammy would be pleasuring with her mouth.

Quite literally, in fact."

...what on earth is the non-literal meaning of that phrase?

Connor, the editor-in-chief of the high school yearbook, discovers that edits he makes to the yearbook come true in real life.

Of all Ice Bear's stories, this is probably the least hot and the most interesting. I'm reading not for the erotica (except for when he teases me with the step-sister), just because I want to see what happens next.
Support me on Patreon to read my stories before they go live! http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites

Check out my Amazon page for all my new work.

Offline Fortunato

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 02:42:04 pm »
Calico Jack's The Smell of the Greasepaint, The Roar of the Crowds is a nice read for its fetish and humiliation content. I would support follow-up based on new victims in bizarre and embarrassing situations.

-Fortunato

Edited for typos.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 04:24:59 pm by Fortunato »
For the love of God, Montresor!

Kinks
Mind control, feet, shoes, maids (especially with outrageous French accents), race changes (especially with any dodgy accents), transformations, total identity losses, reluctance/resistance, humiliation, IQ loss, dehumanization, stuck costumes/uniforms/clothes, and forced servitude.

Offline CerebusOne

• The Pretty Reckless
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 03:17:00 pm »
Some of the stories I managed to get in today:

Little Pink Pills by Carefully Random is very interesting though I'm not sure how it will really go and all that may be hidden underneath, which makes it all the better. I love layered stories and this one may be very much so that way. One of the many questions I have is who is really being controlled here, those who interact with the pill takers whose attraction becomes almost irresistible or the pill taker themselves? Or is it both, each in different ways.

There was a hint in this chapter that being a pill taker may not be as cut and dried as it first appeared, that something darker happens to them and their situation. If that is true this story is really nuanced. But I don't yet if I am correct in assessment or not. But I sure will keep reading and find out exactly what is up here. It really has my attention as something unusual and that is hard to find.

Scribblers College Undercover serves up his usual great writing in the continuation of the devolution of Carol, ex cop now whore. In this chapter we get a very well described up close and personal look of her double gilded cage, the one in her mind and the one she now lives in.

Finally 321 is back, so thankfully, with TV show Action Force: The Anchurian Candidate. Such a clever name for those who read it and see why. 321 hits all the tropes and marks of those 70s and 80s shows with her trio of hero's (female of course), the team, all of naturally with very diverse back grounds. The story itself is actually better than so many of those cheesy scripts back then. 321, where were you when they needed you?

The plot is of course well written and thought out, very absorbing: A famous actress is targeted for mind control to kill her senator lover to stop a summit meeting with the Russkies. The bad guy makes an attempt on her and things don't go quit as planned and a very interesting twist occurs instead. Fun and MC hi jinx then ensue in lovely fashion.

Tough girl Max's out of nowhere non sequitur "I think I love you," was just hot as fuck and was the erotic line and moment of the chapter.

Thanks for that, 321. And for the story. And now for a quick break from our sponsor.

My disappointment for the week? No Muscle Bimbo from Kallie again. I love that story. Here's to hoping for next week, Kallie.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 04:42:32 pm by CerebusOne »

Offline Merry Brooks

• 20's and 30's chorus girl. Twitter @Harleanlook
    • a robot wannabee's blog
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 04:04:28 pm »
Given it will be 24th of 26 for me to review here, let me say I have read Anchurian Candidate somewhere else, and lets just say its getting a good rating, and leave it at that
Find my stories at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/merrybrooks
Find my blog at http://robotunit8.wordpress.com/
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline Pan

• To live would be an awfully big adventure.
    • My Patreon
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2019, 06:02:54 pm »

"At the end of the day, it’d be me who Sammy would be pleasuring with her mouth.

Quite literally, in fact."

...what on earth is the non-literal meaning of that phrase?

ohhhhh "at the end of the day" was the literal part. duhhhhh.  ::)
Support me on Patreon to read my stories before they go live! http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites

Check out my Amazon page for all my new work.

Offline fumanchu

• AKA eviltwinmordred
    • Eviltwinmordred’s DA Page
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2019, 06:24:59 pm »
Action Force: The Annachurian Candidate (mc mf ff md fd) (new)  by 321
While handling what seems to be a routine kidnapping case, a trio of sexy private investigators uncover a diabolical mind control conspiracy.

So fun, so well executed.  The action sequences are as well executed as the MC ones, and the MC scenes are hot.

321 is the master of the post hypnotic trigger.
"The World shall hear from me again."
Visit me at www.deviantart.com/eviltwinmordred

Offline gyrd

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2019, 06:58:42 pm »
"College Undercover" -- excellent as always.  Although one wonders where the story is going.  I guess there's the other shoe to drop when, as seems likely, someone from the mob world finds out about Carol's past life.

"Bible Belt Redux" -- why?  Still fantastic, of course.

I guess I am not as appreciative of great fiction as Pan because I want to see the protagonist of "This Is Our Story" control some minds, dammit!  The teacher, the crush, the hot mean girl...c'mon, buddy.

Disappointed no "Binding Rings" this week.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 07:17:18 pm by gyrd »

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2019, 09:14:23 am »
Getting started again

I Was Blackmailed

If it wasnt religion related, and incest, I could be absolutely loving this. Unfortunately both of those things are turn offs for me. I'm loving the tease from the sister, so almost inclined to get over that side of thing, but religion is a big turn off subject for me, though. Other than that, great story though
Definitely enjoyed

Is It Any Better?

Any story with 'death and destruction' as a major element like this one, is always going to be a big turn off for me. But fine the concept is quite something, and if you like dark and sinister, you'll get far more from this than I did.
I'm going to go no rating, on tastes, but if you like dark, you'll want to read this.

Magical Girl Syn

In answer to the author's query, I'd love to see more of Ruthie, but equally, as she says, if she feels the need, she'll demand it! :laugh: Its a great, slightly crazy story that I'm addicted to, what more can I say? Author is a good writer, I guess?
High end of definitely enjoyed

Paragraphs

A novel way of writing a story I guess, and I could see why it was done, but fine, my arthritic wrists, and hands didnt enjoy all the extra scrolling involved because of that. Amusing piece of green fd though
Low end of definitely enjoyed (yes, first ever health markdown, lol)

Resistance 2

I dont think the Quarantine Zone is going to last much longer, judging by events! :laugh: I'd love the body makeover, but I'd hate that sex drive, lol. Will Robert save the day, or eventually succumb as well, hmm?
Low end of definitely enjoyed

More to follow
My ratings system explained  http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=28857.msg437815
Kofi account for review rewards, and general support (disabled): https://ko-fi.com/merrybrooks

Offline masterangel

• My facebook page; please like and share
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2019, 09:19:44 am »
Think I forgot to submit my chapter this week. Guess that means one less story to read; but sorry if anyone was waiting for it.
Latest ebook: A Dozen Travellers
Latest EMCbook: 15 Years
Latest novel: Inside the Box
Current serial: Mr Hook's Big Black Box
Sales / Reviews / Shares always appreciated

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
    • I've finally got a DeviantArt page!
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2019, 10:07:40 am »
Cerebus, Merry, fumanchu: I'm really glad that you liked "Action Force." Writing it was a lot of fun... like taking a trip back in time to a long-distant Saturday afternoon (has it really been that long?)

Also, a big thank you to everyone who offered comments and suggestions... the finished story is much, much better thanks to you!

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2019, 11:05:01 am »
Another fun week of stories!

Reading Jukebox's Brain Freeze in the middle of winter brought back memories of reading Redsliver's Blizzard in the summertime- a glimpse of future weather-related headaches, no doubt!  :)  Loved the story, the characters, and the descriptive elements of the story.

Speaking of reminders, watching Carol go through her very careful motions in this week's College Undercover reminded me a bit of the ending (spoilers!) of The Stepford Wives, where all of the women/robots drift through the grocery store placidly, lost in a dream created by the programming in their minds. I'm not sure if Carol's going to be able to escape this any more than Stepford's Joanna was able to escape her creepy town. Not that Carol much wants to, I suspect. Or is that policewoman still hiding inside of her?

Shadra's Following Her Dream is back and man, what an exciting chapter! Janet undergoes quite a transformation between the first sentence of this chapter and the final one! There's a little rebellion brewing behind the scenes here, and I can't wait to see what happens next (and how)!

Magical Girl Syn is back as well with a short, but fun chapter that had me laughing several times. I absolutely love both the heroes and the villains in this story, and how they're all making small chess moves right now as they prepare for a bigger showdown.

S.B. delivers with a wonderful Choose-Your-Own-Mind-Control story in Paragraphs... except there's not much choosing going on here, is there?  :)

Offline fascinated

• Your llama is getting sleepy.
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2019, 11:32:57 am »
I think Action Force: The Annachurian Candidate gets off to a terrific start. Aside from just being hypnotic AF and hot as hell, there's also the quality of the writing. See, maybe I'm attacking a sacred cow by saying this, but the Charlie's Angels episode "Attack Angels" (the most obvious influence on this story) is terribly written. This story has much better dialogue and grasp of character.

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2019, 11:49:47 am »
Part 2

Brain Freeze

Why dont I ever get an ice cream offer like this one? :angel: Seriously, is there a better way to be turned into a lesbian sex slave? Nice piece, and I do mean the story, not the ice cream, as I would have to try the latter to know! :laugh:

But I Don’t Really Want This

Usual mix for me with this, some great moments, some that just leave me cold. I know I dont get the humiliation/exhibitionism stuff, so probably just me. Fascinated to see how this all plays out, mind
Low end of definitely enjoyed

Emilia’s Exorcism

Yes, it seems Emilia has got herself in a lot deeper (or is that a man's cock deeper into her?) than she might have planned. Definitely getting beyond the 'be careful what you wish for' stage at present. Fascinated to see whether she melds into Katya, or rescues herself, I know which my money is on. As for the last Siri moment, priceless!
Definitely enjoyed. Spell to turn me into a talented dancer, and I'll give more! ;)

Field Test (BeaufitulFetish)

Part of me feels sorry for Carol, part of me wants to be as controlled as that, though ideally not for sex purposes. Certainly interested to see what is the next step that she will be taking. Now if they want to use that stuff to turn me into a mindlessly obedient robot...? ;)
Definitely enjoyed. Nearly gave it high end, but Carol talked me out of it! :laugh:

Stop Watch

OK, that was fun, and we're heading for a threesome I'd prefer to the one I was expecting it to be! The whole scene in Emily's house was amusing, to say the least. Clever story going down here.

More on Tuesday

Offline Shadra

• Retired one-hit wonder
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2019, 12:38:14 pm »
Shadra's Following Her Dream is back and man, what an exciting chapter! Janet undergoes quite a transformation between the first sentence of this chapter and the final one! There's a little rebellion brewing behind the scenes here, and I can't wait to see what happens next (and how)!

Thanks, as always, for the kind words. I had been looking forward to this point in the story for some time now, so I'm glad to finally have the opportunity to share.

I'll try to get the rest going when I can. I really hope the big reveal is satisfying... I'm kind of really worried it'll feel underwhelming =(

Offline greyscribbler

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2019, 02:16:08 pm »

Magnificent, as always.

Thanks Pan. 

Greyscribbler

Offline greyscribbler

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2019, 02:20:43 pm »

Scribblers College Undercover serves up his usual great writing in the continuation of the devolution of Carol, ex cop now whore. In this chapter we get a very well described up close and personal look of her double gilded cage, the one in her mind and the one she now lives in.

Thanks CerebusOne.  The one she's living in is a very nice cage.  The door isn't even locked.

Greyscribbler

Offline Ice Bear

• My patreon
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2019, 07:53:40 am »

Of all Ice Bear's stories, this is probably the least hot and the most interesting. I'm reading not for the erotica (except for when he teases me with the step-sister), just because I want to see what happens next.

That is an amazing compliment. (I'll take it as such at least.) I loves me some superlatives. :D

Offline Merry Brooks

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2019, 09:59:52 am »
You know I'm never reading for the erotica mind, and loving this too

Part 3

The Acts — The Shutdown

OK, fine, as a female submissive, I'd love that sort of processing. Not that anyone would really want me, but...I guess it depends how much cosmetic enhancement they can actually do? :laugh: Oh fine, its dark, and might give some in power the wrong idea if they read it, but fine, I'd want to go to that lab to be processed!

Dog’s Eye 2

Mind, apart from being told by the pet, instead of 'Master', I suspect this might be closer to real life than some might think! :laugh: I must admit, telling it from the pet POV makes for an interesting tail, sorry, tale. :angel: Definitely an amusing look at things

I Have No Idea

Fine, I admire Mel's attitude, if not her pregnancy. Loved the whole scene around the suit, at the club too. Oh fine, if I can have a no pregnancy clause in my contract, playing cosplay on that island would be a lot of fun.

Making a Good Thing Better

Fine, I have a soft spot for being bitten by a vampire, so its hard to hate this totally. Mind, changing me into a sexy young woman might be a challenge, even for them! Equally, I hate some of the humiliation stuff, but this one will get the author better marks than most, for the vampire thing. Dont know what I'll do if she ever writes a story where a middle aged lady gets turned into a chrome robot? :laugh:
Definitely enjoyed

More to follow

Offline TheHandsThatLead

• TheHandsThatLead Blog
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2019, 12:21:56 pm »
The Acts — The Shutdown

OK, fine, as a female submissive, I'd love that sort of processing. Not that anyone would really want me, but...I guess it depends how much cosmetic enhancement they can actually do? :laugh: Oh fine, its dark, and might give some in power the wrong idea if they read it, but fine, I'd want to go to that lab to be processed!

Thanks Merry, I'm sorry to say in this particular story the lab's limited to what is possible IRL with the exception of the implant of course ;)
Visit my site for some short snippets... NSFW

https://thehandsthatlead.blog/

Offline greyscribbler

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2019, 02:18:04 pm »
"College Undercover" -- excellent as always.  Although one wonders where the story is going.  I guess there's the other shoe to drop when, as seems likely, someone from the mob world finds out about Carol's past life.

Thanks Gyrd.  Carol's situation is a little precarious.  Something has to give.

Greyscribbler

Offline greyscribbler

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2019, 02:22:44 pm »

Speaking of reminders, watching Carol go through her very careful motions in this week's College Undercover reminded me a bit of the ending (spoilers!) of The Stepford Wives, where all of the women/robots drift through the grocery store placidly, lost in a dream created by the programming in their minds. I'm not sure if Carol's going to be able to escape this any more than Stepford's Joanna was able to escape her creepy town. Not that Carol much wants to, I suspect. Or is that policewoman still hiding inside of her?

I hadn't thought of the parallel but I can see it. Carol doesn't seem to want to escape, but she hasn't been making a lot of choice son her own lately.

Greyscribbler

Offline Midori Konton

• Now that I have your attention...
    • Lemma ebooks now available on Smashwords!
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2019, 07:45:32 pm »
Merry, 321, thanks for the kind words on MGS!

I was actually in the mood to read something new earlier this week, which doesn't happen often these days, so I gave College Undercover a try. Holy shit, that's good stuff.
Love,

Jenny

MCStories: https://mcstories.com/Authors/Jennifer-Kohl.html
Subscribe for early access and extras! http://sponsus.org/u/jenniferkohl

Offline Svengli

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2019, 10:02:20 pm »

The Acts — The Shutdown (mc mf md) (new)  by TheHandsThatLead
Three friends flee north to escape the acts during the government shutdown, will they find their freedom?

I liked this story a lot. I enjoyed it more than earlier stories by the author. That might have to do with my particular perverse tastes but it could also be that the author is improving in leaps and bounds.

You could say dark, evil cabal stuff appeals to me or you could say dark, evil cabal stuff really, really appeals to me. Also, the story is excellent in it's simplicity.

Offline 321

• Llamas, I say, llamas!
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2019, 10:19:10 pm »
I think Action Force: The Annachurian Candidate gets off to a terrific start. Aside from just being hypnotic AF and hot as hell, there's also the quality of the writing. See, maybe I'm attacking a sacred cow by saying this, but the Charlie's Angels episode "Attack Angels" (the most obvious influence on this story) is terribly written. This story has much better dialogue and grasp of character.

Thanks, fascinated!

I suppose that by the time "Attack Angels" was written, everyone was just going through the motions while updating their resumes. Although that still doesn't really explain Eric Braeden's odd line delivery...