Forum Administration > Forum Policies & Announcements

Old Admins never die, they just fade away.

<< < (3/3)

JRParz:
May your retirement be both enjoyable and financially rewarding!  Now, go make some money with your writing prowess at Amazon!  You're an incredible talent and outstanding writer. 

JR

flibinite:
Wow, and gahh, I never saw this thread, Joe.  Not sure what to say, even as a past Admin myself of a like forum, and considering the differences in, um... departure.  However, I will say, as Chase has, that I hope you still pop in someplace from time to time to let us know how you and yours are doing out there.  I will also say, as others have, that I wish you the best in anything you do online and in the MC community in general (I've always wished you the best for all the rest of the things in your life).  And finally, you and I have always had our ups and downs (especially all those time when you were just so adamant about being dead wrong... :P), but there were far more ups than downs in our relationship... certainly IMO... and you were always one of the funniest posters and PM'ers on the forums, and that's always meant a lot to me.

I pretty much know exactly where you're coming from in terms of the "feel" of the current MC community and MC writing and all and why you've stepped away from your position, too, and am happy you got to leave on your own terms and at the time of your own choosing.  But again, here's hoping you'll still be around some, as it just wouldn't be remotely the same without you being around here some, as I've been reading/hearing your, um... dulcet tones (and tomes) around these parts for what... maybe 17 years?  That's a long time in today's world.

Ya done good, have been a big part of our community(s) for a long time, thanks for the memories, and good luck to you.  :-*

Jo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version