Forum Administration > Forum Policies & Announcements

The Suspension and Banishment List

<< < (3/3)

Bobwhite:
Name:   Reason:    Banned:    Expires:   hypno14   Being a foreign-language asshat.   4/26/2015    Seventeen (17) Days 

Some notable citizens have asked what I mean by "being a foreign-language asshat." And that's a fair question.

The aforementioned member inexplicably began insulting people, and indeed the MCF at large. The technical term for this is asshattery, and asshattery is an act performed by an asshat. Because these insults were in the allegedly non-English languages of Spanish and German, I qualified asshat with the descriptor foreign-language, which I had to hyphenate because I was using two words as a single adjective.

As for why it's 17 days... I'm sorry. If I told you that, I'd be letting the cat out of the bag.

And if there's one thing I love, it's bags full of cats.

Bobwhite:
Name:   Reason:    Banned:    Expires:   hypno14   Coming back from banishment worst than when he left.   5/13/15    Infinity (∞) Days 

Well, we gave Hypno14 a nice, long break. Some time away often clears the mind. Settles the nerves. Airs out the stinkables. You know what I mean? After 17 days, you either don't come back, or you come back calmer, wiser, and most importantly, not-pissing-people-off-ier.

(For those keeping score, cursing at people, especially Admins, en espaņol, pisses people off. Like, a lot.)

And so, with the permanent banishment of Hypno14, let's bid adieu to both Hypno14, and maybe, just maybe, Grumpy Admin Bobwhite. I don't like being grumpy about MCForum business. Honest.

Now... back to your friendly, neighborhood MCForum.

Daphne:
Name:   Reason:    Banned:    Expires: THEANTJACK  Piracy.   9/28/2017    Probably never 
THEANTJACK has been a well-known pirate of MC material since... well, since ever. However, that's been allowed to slide since he didn't directly use his Forum presence here for that. Then, he started linking to pirated material via his signature... and, well, that's very much not allowed here.

Daphne:
Name:   Reason:    Banned:    Expires: James Kirk
BRUCE WAYNE
Myan empire
  Sock puppets.   2/26/2022    Probably never 
These accounts have been determined to be sock-puppets (for the same user), and have been blocked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version