Author Topic: The Suspension and Banishment List  (Read 92970 times)

Offline Bobwhite

• Global Moderator
    • bobwhite's mind control erotica
The Suspension and Banishment List
« on: March 09, 2008, 05:54:04 pm »
In the past, it has not been the policy of the Administration team of the MCForum to publicly post notices every time someone gets suspended or banned.  Well, banishments in particular have been announced, sort-of, but that’s mainly because it’s clear that when somebody is gone forever, we should let folks know, although to get banned usually requires some effort to that effect that leaves few, if any, in question as to why Mr. X doesn’t post anymore.

Suspensions, on the other hand, were generally the kinds of things we tried to handle quietly, since someone going away for two weeks and then coming back didn’t require, in our opinion, a public announcement.  The person who was suspended was free to tell whoever they wanted.

However, we’ve recently had to take action against three repeat offenders of Rule #7, and have found that because of our silence, some of them have taken it upon themselves to misrepresent why such actions were taken against them, and they’ve made these accusations public.  Therefore, we’ve had to modify our policy on not announcing suspensions.

We will, from now on, maintain a list on this board of those who are currently suspended or banned.  We’d hoped it would not come to this, but here we are.  In the next post, you will find a list of anyone who is currently, permanently banned.  In the one following that, there is a list of anyone who is currently suspended, and for how long.  We’ll give a short reason as to why.  Nobody but Admins can add to this thread, and this is by design: we will not allow public discussion of banishments or suspensions.  If you have specific questions, PM an Admin.

Note that the suspended members are still members of this forum.  While they’re being suspended for breaking rules, they’re not open to baiting, flaming, or any other abuse for any reason.  This is not a “shit list” full of members you are now allowed to ridicule, knowing that they can’t fight back.  Anyone caught doing so will soon find their names next to the ones already on the list.  This is just information so that everybody knows what’s going on, and why it's going on.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 08:13:27 pm by bobwhite »
I heard that Martin Freeman, of Hobbit fame, and Andy Serkis, from LotR and Hobbit, were the only major actors who weren't of color in the new Black Panther film. Yep--this movie has gone full-SJW, and is so woke that it only included two Tolkien white guys.

Offline Bobwhite

• Global Moderator
CURRENTLY BANNED MEMBERS
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 05:55:05 pm »
Name                Date banned      Reason for Banishment
OM and his aliasesFebruary 11, 2008Stalker-type PMs, continued attempts at piracy of copyrighted works after warnings, attempting to re-register with an alternate ID.

*:  the banishment took place long before the policy to announce such banishments.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 09:49:06 pm by Chase the Wind »
I heard that Martin Freeman, of Hobbit fame, and Andy Serkis, from LotR and Hobbit, were the only major actors who weren't of color in the new Black Panther film. Yep--this movie has gone full-SJW, and is so woke that it only included two Tolkien white guys.

Offline Michelle

• Former Admin
  • Me: It's What's For Dinner.
Re: The Suspension and Banishment List
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 10:13:22 pm »
Name                Date banned      Reason for Banishment
Master MillerMay 8, 2008Master Miller has a history of lying to malign an admin, sending abusive and/or threatening PMs, and  breaking board rules. Upon being given the conditions for his continued participation here, he preferred to be banned.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 10:25:05 pm by Michelle »
Michelle
A girl's legs are her best friends... but even the best of friends must part.

Offline Michelle

• Former Admin
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 02:16:00 pm »
Name         Date banned      Reason for Banishment
MrHymieAugust 17,2008Insulting an admin in public and in PMs after a disagreement over a moved post.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 04:56:05 pm by Michelle »
Michelle

Offline Michelle

• Former Admin
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 11:04:20 am »
Name         Date banned      Reason for Banishment
Rachel BronwynOctober 12, 2008Continued personal attacks against members.

Unfortunately I have no hope or reason to believe Rachel will ever chose to follow the few rules of the board. Rather than suspending, "Rinse and Repeat," I believe the time has now come to say goodbye since Rachel does much more harm than good.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 06:52:20 pm by Chase the Wind »
Michelle

Offline Bobwhite

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 05:14:08 pm »
Name:   Reason:    Banned:    Expires:
  hypnodrone    Trolling & unprovoked personal attacks on Mods and Admins    August 30, 2010    Never 

Offline Bobwhite

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 09:25:43 pm »
  Bettoroffsingle    Name calling, threats, flaming.  The trifecta.    October 16, 2010    Never 

Offline Bobwhite

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 11:54:27 pm »
  Allister Remm    Sock Puppet account.    October 26, 2010    Never 

Offline Bobwhite

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 01:52:53 pm »
  omega4    Posting personal insults.    6/9/2014    Five (5) Days 

We've banned omega4 because of insults he hurled at the author of a story he didn't like, and the suggestion that some of us here at the MCF are "sickos." The ban will last for 5 days. I doubt I really need to say this, but just in case: no commentary aimed at him or his posts is necessary during this banishment. Let's all let this cool down.

Offline Chase the Wind

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2015, 08:17:17 pm »
  Ed the King   Posting political comments in a thread after being directly warned not to.   1/12/2015    Three (3) Days 
Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

– Calvin Coolidge

Yearly Word Count Goal: 150,000. Total So Far: 37673

Offline Bobwhite

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2015, 12:15:08 am »
  hypno14   Being a foreign-language asshat.   4/26/2015    Seventeen (17) Days 

Some notable citizens have asked what I mean by "being a foreign-language asshat." And that's a fair question.

The aforementioned member inexplicably began insulting people, and indeed the MCF at large. The technical term for this is asshattery, and asshattery is an act performed by an asshat. Because these insults were in the allegedly non-English languages of Spanish and German, I qualified asshat with the descriptor foreign-language, which I had to hyphenate because I was using two words as a single adjective.

As for why it's 17 days... I'm sorry. If I told you that, I'd be letting the cat out of the bag.

And if there's one thing I love, it's bags full of cats.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 11:21:07 pm by Bobwhite »

Offline Bobwhite

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2015, 08:25:12 pm »
  hypno14   Coming back from banishment worst than when he left.   5/13/15    Infinity () Days 

Well, we gave Hypno14 a nice, long break. Some time away often clears the mind. Settles the nerves. Airs out the stinkables. You know what I mean? After 17 days, you either don't come back, or you come back calmer, wiser, and most importantly, not-pissing-people-off-ier.

(For those keeping score, cursing at people, especially Admins, en español, pisses people off. Like, a lot.)

And so, with the permanent banishment of Hypno14, let's bid adieu to both Hypno14, and maybe, just maybe, Grumpy Admin Bobwhite. I don't like being grumpy about MCForum business. Honest.

Now... back to your friendly, neighborhood MCForum.

Offline Daphne

• Administrator
  • What, and quit show business?
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 01:26:37 pm »
THEANTJACK  Piracy.   9/28/2017    Probably never 

THEANTJACK has been a well-known pirate of MC material since... well, since ever. However, that's been allowed to slide since he didn't directly use his Forum presence here for that. Then, he started linking to pirated material via his signature... and, well, that's very much not allowed here.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 11:24:17 pm by Daphne »
https://daphnesfantasies.com/ * Twitter: mctheatre * Mastodon: daphne@courbet.social * For all MCT/DF/MCC customer service orders@mindcontroltheatre.com

Offline Daphne

• Administrator
  • What, and quit show business?
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2022, 11:52:16 am »
James Kirk
BRUCE WAYNE
Myan empire
  Sock puppets.   2/26/2022    Probably never 

These accounts have been determined to be sock-puppets (for the same user), and have been blocked.
https://daphnesfantasies.com/ * Twitter: mctheatre * Mastodon: daphne@courbet.social * For all MCT/DF/MCC customer service orders@mindcontroltheatre.com